Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Ok Varenne and legit1337' date=' here is attempt number 3. I am only including the defx1 and defx2 positions so just drop these two changed versions in Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\ and say yes to the overwrite. Tell me if I am getting better or worse. If this is not an improvement on version 2 which seems to be liked by both of you then let me know. I tried tweaking things per Gerra6's recommendations and while I think it is ok I am curious what you guys think. I did ratchet up the jiggle and breast movement so you can for sure see them flopping but I am hoping it is not too over the top.

[/quote']

Something is wrong with the .kf's... the animations won't play. Confirmed on two seperate savegames, actors just stand there.

Something is wrong with the .kf's... the animations won't play. Confirmed on two seperate savegames' date=' actors just stand there.

[/quote']

You are entirely correct. I went into full stupid mode and forgot to fix the naming inside the exported nif and change it from cycle clamp to cycle loop. If you don't mind redownloading it from post 298 again and give it a try once more.

It really shows when I stay up past my bedtime as I make silly mistakes. Sorry for the confusion!

Something is wrong with the .kf's... the animations won't play. Confirmed on two seperate savegames' date=' actors just stand there.

[/quote']

You are entirely correct. I went into full stupid mode and forgot to fix the naming inside the exported nif and change it from cycle clamp to cycle loop. If you don't mind redownloading it from post 298 again and give it a try once more.

It really shows when I stay up past my bedtime as I make silly mistakes. Sorry for the confusion!

Thanks for responding so quickly! Just tested it and wow, loads better then your first two. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it's a tad too excessive, it looks a little strange on some of the larger breasted bodies but otherwise it's perfect!

Honestly if you don't want to change anything I could live with it. It looks fine from C cup all the way through DMRA to HBDM. Anything larger like K cup, AGHGEC/HFOB or Mega Manga and the anim starts to look a little funny due to breast deformity. I'm really just nitpicking but I thought I should let you know.

Gasp! Had to read through thousands of posts to catch up guys! Somehow my subscription to this thread got lost. Oh well...

I have added the b4 bodies attachment to post 3. What other attachments were you wanting to add to the front of the thread.

Thanks a lot!

Grr I checked everything and can't find it... All right' date=' we'll deal with it later no biggie.

[/color']

A morph magnet is an object you create that quite literally holds a portion of a mesh in place' date=' so that when other parts or the whole body moves during an animation that part of the mesh is 'pulled' to stay in place. That may simplify animating specific portions of meshes for these types of animations. Just a thought...

[/quote']

What you want is called inverse kinematics. I imagine Blender has the same options than max regarding that, you'll probably can find a tutorial somewhere.

Soooo... about my question:

Can somebody tell me if this is doable with LPK:

Force equip the actors with a "cloth" during an animation.

Then I'll go on slowly :)

Cheers!

Here's a test case for Gerra. Again, nothing to see here...

Two scenes using correct names for skeleton are merged together to allow fine tuning. I imported the bottom character into the top one scene, thus max renamed the skeleton bones.

I then selected the first char and export it as top.kf, that should work straight.

I selected the second and export it as bottom.kf, that will not work as bones need to be renamed.

Both.kf is just an export of everything in the scene. Maybe you have an easy way to separate the .kf into multiple ones everytime you encounter a new nod for another actor.

Doing so will greatly simplify the process of animating. Especially with multiple actors...

Dealing with two files becomes dealing with 6 for 3 actors and then 24 with 4... ok not really but you get the idea...

Here's the file:

skeltexporttest.7z

Soooo... about my question:

Can somebody tell me if this is doable with LPK:

Force equip the actors with a "cloth" during an animation.

Then I'll go on slowly :)

Cheers!

Yes. I made it in LoversBath104 - automated equipment washcloths

Thanks Nepro' date=' this is exactly where you report it. Is that animation from the Daedra Sutra, v2 of the Lovers Resource pack or from the 11-200 bbb animations pack.

To fix it you can do one of two things:

1. Wait for me to fix it and issue a revised animations pack (probably looking at two weeks out or so).

2. Open up animation 30's ini file and look for this line:

set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 2

and and change it to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 0

If that doesn't quite do the job then change it to 1.

[/quote']

It is animation from Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12. I uninstalled the Daedra Sutra Pack.

I edited 30 anim's inin, will let you know if that fixed the thing.

Yes. I made it in LoversBath104 - automated equipment washcloths

Perfect! Thanks TDA So it's possible for us to use one of this meshes (see attachement) to force equip on a character during an animation thus allowing my special 45° or 90° bended "objects" right?

Greg' date=' this attachenent was the thing I wanted in post n°3 as well if you can.

Thanks gentlemen![/color']

CLS SOFP.7z

Mmm let me check what I actually use in VtoyFnude and correct the meshes... To be honest it has been a while I haven't even checked the male "tools".

Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Be back!

EDIT: Here we go! CLSTools.7z

Thanks to Greg for pointing out skin color issue (fixed a bug in CLS at the same time). NB: Textures in skin meshes do not matter, they're overwritten with race dds.

For now on, I'll refer to animations I post with an accessory number.

In each folder, you'll find the 3 meshes you need for SO/Futa/male

11 is normal

3 is 45°

18 is 90°

14 15 16 are the bigger version of 11 3 18.

Numbering is bizarre, I now. 3 years of modding have led to some strange logic...

[/quote']

Thanks for responding so quickly! Just tested it and wow, loads better then your first two. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think it's a tad too excessive, it looks a little strange on some of the larger breasted bodies but otherwise it's perfect!

Honestly if you don't want to change anything I could live with it. It looks fine from C cup all the way through DMRA to HBDM. Anything larger like K cup, AGHGEC/HFOB or Mega Manga and the anim starts to look a little funny due to breast deformity. I'm really just nitpicking but I thought I should let you know.

@gregathit

Completed my reinstall

I'm using HGEC H-cup and I like it. I agree with legit1337 on anything larger than K, etc. is going to start to deform badly.

Now here's the thing. For the position they are in for that animation the settings you used are good. But, for other animations they may not be, IMO. It all comes down to angular position of the back in relation to the breasts and perceived gravity. When flat on back breasts IMO should behave sort of like a bowl full of jello, which fairly close to what you have in 120. But if PC/NPC is on all fours, back horizontal, they should hand down and move back and forth, showing the affects of gravity again. One of the animations is very close to that, I forget which one. A breast at rest should be hanging straight down, forward and back thrusts is what gives it motion, but it will always return to 'center'.

@Grumpf

What you want is called inverse kinematics. I imagine Blender has the same options than max regarding that, you'll probably can find a tutorial somewhere.

Yes, thanks I know IK and yes Blender does have IK too. Not quite what I was looking for, but I did manage to find in the Blender wiki and on the Blender forums. Soft body Dynamics. Not what I was originally looking for, but that combined with what gerra6 has done may produce the affects I'm looking for.

Thanks Nepro' date=' this is exactly where you report it. Is that animation from the Daedra Sutra, v2 of the Lovers Resource pack or from the 11-200 bbb animations pack.

1. Wait for me to fix it and issue a revised animations pack (probably looking at two weeks out or so).

and and change it to:

[/quote']

AH! Very good to learn this. I'm going to make note of futa cock positions as some of those IMO need improving too.

and and change it to:

[/quote']

AH! Very good to learn this. I'm going to make note of futa cock positions as some of those IMO need improving too.

Right now the futa cocks are pretty messed up. I need to look closer but I suspect that they are only using one of the 5 meshes right now. It may take some tinkering through the CS to fix this. It is one of the things I will work on in the forums down time.

Well, I can try to lessen the jiggling just a touch if folks want it. I will try to post another revision later this evening to see if you like it better. While on the subject of animation 120, do I need to touch up the offensive position or was that good enough?

As to the jiggling being different for each animation, I completely understand, I was more looking for the "amount" of jiggling that folks preferred, rather than the actual jiggle itself. Using the forums downtime I hope to crank out a dozen or so 1st try efforts at adding or spicing up "the jiggling" and will post a pack to test out sometime tomorrow when the forum is back up. If you have free time on a Sunday afternoon, feel free to grab them and watch the show...:)

We may kill two... Fuck I used this expression already...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV3Vt4qFzetByP60lewFh_-KhzXXzf1Rlezysj12GMjK5NK8jpu7B7c_Ch

What I mean is... is one of the meshes I posted just above compatible with LPK Futa? Or vice-versa I mean...

I could probably "make" it compatible. I have a bunch of errands I need to run this afternoon and then I am going to see how badly Peter Jackson fucked up "the hobbit." When I get back, I will tackle the futa issue with lovers and see why things are broken. While I am doing that I will see what I can do to add some strap-ons. I am no coding genius (rather quite the opposite) but I "think" I may be able to add them in. The chinupo script looked fairly straight forward. I will holler back with my results later tonight.....assuming the forum is still up of course.

Well' date=' I can try to lessen the jiggling just a touch if folks want it. I will try to post another revision later this evening to see if you like it better. While on the subject of animation 120, do I need to touch up the offensive position or was that good enough?

As to the jiggling being different for each animation, I completely understand, I was more looking for the "amount" of jiggling that folks preferred, rather than the actual jiggle itself. Using the forums downtime I hope to crank out a dozen or so 1st try efforts at adding or spicing up "the jiggling" and will post a pack to test out sometime tomorrow when the forum is back up. If you have free time on a Sunday afternoon, feel free to grab them and watch the show...:)

[/quote']

The offensive position was good... If you want to touch it up then by all means, but there isn't much to do there.

Also, the hobbit is pretty damn good. It lives up to the precedent set by the LOTR movies.

Well' date=' I can try to lessen the jiggling just a touch if folks want it. I will try to post another revision later this evening to see if you like it better. While on the subject of animation 120, do I need to touch up the offensive position or was that good enough?

[/quote']

I'm good with you're last rendition, but let others chime in as well. I agree the offensive position for 120 may need a little bit more 'bounce'. For H-cup they seemed a bit 'stiff', even though that would be a near perfect vertical back position, and downward gravity, so they shouldn't move too much, IMO.

I myself have about a week left to test in Oblivion. After that I'll be away from my main PC and only have a laptop to work with so I plan on boning up (hehe) on Blender while I'm away. I so want to get going on making use of all of gerra6's hard work!

Cheers,

V'

Good news, I think I figured out why some of the futa cocks were displaying oddly! I will need to test the fix tonight a bit to make sure all is well but I think this may be a done deal.

Still not too sure on adding strapons to the mix. It might be beyond my rather non-existent scripting skills. If that turns out to be the case I will extract the script and holler at you guys for help.

I am off for the rest of the night to make some damn boobs jiggle!!!! :P

Wish me luck....and a bowl full of jello!!! :D

There's already Lovers mod for strapon which eliminates futa and replaces it with strap-on.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8789&pid=183242#pid183242

So tired. Signing off.

Yes, and no. All of the strap-ons are the same thing which simply won't work. There are 5 "different" poses for the futa cock and the strap-ons only contain one pose. This means that some of the positions will look awfully funny. Grumpf has sent me some files so I will try to cobble some things together. I think we probably should have this be a alternate futa "replacer" so folks who want to can decide to use strap-ons or stick with the default futa cock.

The other file contained some really "out there" strap-ons that looked more like a dog cock that was held in place by the chicks puss and anus. I thought it looked rather gross myself but to each his own.

and and change it to:

[/quote']

It is animation from Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12. I uninstalled the Daedra Sutra Pack.

I edited 30 anim's inin, will let you know if that fixed the thing.

Editing 30.ini fixed the issue. Thanks grega. :)

Btw in the daedra sutra pack the anim 12 (don't rember which one) has the same flaccid pole issue.

Well, I don't use or maintain the Daedra Sutra so there is nothing I can do. You of course can fix this using the same method with the ini file.

Now in related news I have just finished adding bbb to animation 12 and I will post it along with a handful of other animations a little later for folks to give them a spin.

Cheers,

Greg

update to my post 320

Black Lovers Strapons

I only change the Futanari nif textures (Lovers_Resources_v3_-_for_use_with_LPK_base_rev96) and add straps from Sexlivion for girls. All black.Strapons in all 4 Lovers positions and 2 versions of the flaccid Futanari-100.nif, one with and one without Strapon.(without is only the femalelowerbody.nif)

The lovers Futanari nifs have no BBB butt.

lovers black Stapon.7z

After long search in old sexlivion files/readmes I hope I found the right people for credit.

rsv2 and Berserk

the HGEC creator