Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

62 - Pillory still wobbles on stage 2 although it is much less noticable. Defender BBB now broken on stage 2, only left boob is animated. Phases 1, 3 and cumming are fine though.

193 - Transition between phases 1 and 2 still glitched.

Just backing up what legit said about the broken 2nd stage BBB on animation 62.

62 - I don't know that I can fix the pillory wobble any better than I have. 

62 - Stage 2 defender boobs are fixed.

193 - Ok, had to really get into the nuts and bolts to figure out what was going on and why it was glitching.

For those that are interested it was a matter of the BipNonAccum of stage 1 not matching up with stage 2.  Once I corrected the LocX, LocY, LocZ, RotX, RotY and RotZ numbers so they were close the animation stopped glitching.  What it was doing was rotating the animation to realign it.  If you were able to motion capture and play the glitch at super duper low speed you would have seen the animation do a complete spin in and spin out from the stage 1 to stage 2 position.  Fun stuff.

Update 4 patch 2 is up in post 4.

Test these out and let me know.  Thanks.

@legit1337 - did the fix for 96 stage 1 defender help any?

@greg

62 and 193 are now fixed.

As for 96, I honestly can't tell the difference. The boobs still look squished together and bounce oddly on the larger bodies. I wouldn't worry about it... the way the anim is it would take significant adjustments to make it work with bigger breasts, and that may affect how it looks with DMRA.

If you want to fix an anim please fix 65, it really needs the help... The adjustments would improve the anim immensely, even for DMRA.

65 - Phase 3 and cumming phase look more natural now but phase 2 defender BBB is still overboard. Offender BBB is good across all phases however. Missed an issue, phase 1 breasts curl slightly "inward" on the backswing.

-------------------------------------------------

Also, there are a few outstanding issues that have yet to be addressed. These are MAJOR issues as defined by you: anims not working properly.

68 - Looping issue in first phase, offender stands up at the end of the loop and then goes back to the animation.

08 - Defender left boob distorted in phases 3 and cumming phase (they are the same anim, so fix one fix the other), please fix distortion but keep bounciness at same level (it's really perfect).

I still think the first phase of anim 05 looks really terrible, but i suppose you'll want to tackle that when you get to the missionary group.

68 was fixed prior to being uploaded to the AP Resources thread.  I'll double check this but I am pretty sure that was just a simple deal of me forgetting to change the cycle clamp to cycle loop.  Anyways the update 1 in the AP Resources thread has the correct files.  Try swapping that one kf file out and see if that fixes it for you.

08 - I don't remember messing with the bbb on this one.  I'll look at it after I finish Group 3 and Group 0.

05 - Yea, I want to wait to mess with this until I finish all groups and then I can revisit things to add in new stuff and make any other tweaks that are needed.

65 - Again, I'll take a look at it once the other groups are completed.

I pulled Update 4 from post 4 and have moved it to the AP Resources thread.

@greg

Ah ok, reinstalled 68 and the issue is indeed fixed. I must have missed that one somehow.

Cheers.

No problem, I am trying to document things, but it is difficult to do so.  That fix might have been one of those that I fixed but forgot to announce I did.  To be honest, I am having enough trouble just keeping track of doing the animations and updates.  I gave up on documenting what changes I made during the first run through and am just listing out the changes for the patches to that first run through.  I could spend a week or more per update pack trying to document stuff and honestly there really isn't any need or use for it.

Once I finish group 3 (shooting for a beta release late Wednesday) and group 0 (shooting for a beta release late Saturday), I will take a short break and reorganize the 1st 4 posts of this thread.  I have not figured out what exactly I will do but it definitely needs cleaning up so folk can better understand what they are looking at and what purpose each item serves.

I am thinking a post will be for modders only (probably post 4) and the OP will be strictly for folks who want to swoop in and grab the latest beta.  Post 2 will probably be a showcase for the individual modders who have uploaded to this thread (this is now in post 4).  I thought about making a pack for each modder, but with the Daedra Sutra that isn't really necessary.  I may just upload some screenshots so folks can identify some of the animations and who made them.  Grumpf, Northern, TDA, ThatOne, Nusbie and others deserve credit and I am all about giving it to them!

Hi! um, this is a bit off topic but who is the artist for the pics you use for the download files? Looks like a western artist's work. Is he the same artist used for the lovers creatures pic download?

I honestly don't remember.  I did a search for fantasy artwork, clicked on the images display and snagged some images I thought might fit the bill.

Edit:  I "think" it is Luis Royo.

Update:  Group 3 is underway and I just finish animation 13 (Northern's) from the bbb pack.  I redid the bbb for it and look forward to seeing how they bounce in game.

I just started animation 119 and here is the orgasm stage:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7642/Oblivion-LPK-animation

I moved the previous 119 from the bbb pack to a later number.  The reason I did this is kind of an Olive branch to those playing with the Crowning Isles plugin.  While it isn't a pillory it is close enough I think to fit the spirit of the deal.  I am not sure who did the initial conversion from the pose plugin to LPK (ThatOne?) but when I find out I'll give full credit to them.  I am fixing up a bunch of normal stuff, wings, tails, adding bbb, adding the animated penis and addressing some of the major clipping.

Cheers,

Greg

Guest ThatOne
I am not sure who did the initial conversion from the pose plugin to LPK (ThatOne?)

No, I merely provided you the files which already existed in the original download. Full credit goes to the author of the pose mod.

I am not sure who did the initial conversion from the pose plugin to LPK (ThatOne?)

No, I merely provided you the files which already existed in the original download. Full credit goes to the author of the pose mod.

Got it.  Will do.

Stage 1 done: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7643/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Edit:  Stage 2 done: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7644/Oblivion-LPK-animation

Updated 5 for Group 3 (standing and facing) alpha version release is in post 4 now.  There are still some issues I am working on (they are listed out) so please DO NOT list those issues but PLEASE DO list out any other issues you find.  It will probably take me a day to fix the issues that I am already aware of and perhaps more depending on what you testers find.

Animations included are:

04 - reworked almost from scratch - you might not be able to tell but I did.  Hopefully it is better looking and a touch more natural\smooth.

13 - this is a Northern animation that I was able to open with blender and I redid the bbb for it as well as adding support for the animated penis.

119 - This number was originally a group 2 animation but I decided to switch it out (moved bbb pack 119 to another number) so that folks who use these animations and Galgat's plugins don't have to jump through any hoops.  It is not the pillory but I think it fits the spirit of it.  See what you think.  ThatOne provided the files and I reworked things to remove as much clipping as I could.   See known issues on this for the feet.

143 - does have happy feet on the offender (see known issues).

146 - this is a Grumpf animation that I modified.  It does have a couple of issues (see known issues) but is a worthy addition to the group I think.

@greg

No other issues detected besides the ones listed. Except 144... not really an issue but it seems 144 is a mishmash of multiple animations, was this intentional? Because it seems to be a re-do of anim 09 which you didn't touch with this pack, but with couple of other anims thrown in on a few stages.

119 is freaking amazing... really outstanding.

144 was always a mishmash and I left it in as there were so few group 3 animations.

144 is actually DS 36 and while it is similar with 09 (DS 197) it was different enough to include it.

Glad you like 119.  It will be tons better when I fix the happy feet.  :P

Ok, I finally got the fixes done and boy did they kick my ass!

143 - I had to rework this one completely as I could not get the damn feet to stay put.  I ended up having to remove the offender thrusting up but I think turned out ok even so.

119 - sort of the same deal, I had to rework the offenders stage 1 and 2 due to the "happy feet".  Don't have a clue why they would not stay still.  I deleted all constraints and the feet still bounced around like F'ing crazy.  Pissed me off let me tell you.  Since I spent so much time jacking with it I went ahead and altered the offender stage 2 so it was not identical to stage 1.  See if you like it. 

146 - I managed to get rid of the defenders arm swelling up on stage 2 and I turned the animation so the 90 degree bug is fixed. 

Holler if I broke something....... :P

EDIT:  Download of new version of Update 5 is in post 4.

Starting Group 0.  I have my fingers crossed that this will be a fairly quick group to mow through as I am really looking forward to getting to Group 2.

if it is just the feet you could give it temporary ik constrain by hitting shift + I and make chain lens 3 to keep the feet and upper leg in position. it will create an empty object use i locrot on it to keep it where you want it to stay.

And animate the pose the way you want it. and after your done remove the empty object since it is already in place and ik constrain on feet. it should stay where you have been animating then use export animation the normal way.

This way you won't need to use bake constrain when your done.

Sorry i always seem to make this wrong key commands it is not shift +C But shift + i to use empty ik constrain target.

if it is just the feet you could give it temporary ik constrain by hitting shift + C and make chain lens 3 to keep the feet and upper leg in position. it will create an empty object use i locrot on it to keep it where you want it to stay.

And animate the pose the way you want it. and after your done remove the empty object since it is already in place and ik constrain on feet. it should stay where you have been animating then use export animation the normal way.

This way you won't need to use bake constrain when your done.

Freaking awesome.  I will have to play around with this.  I really wanted to avoid having to bake anything, as that can take forever.

Thank you!!!  :)

@greg

I hate to say this because I know how much work you put into it...

But 119 phase 2 the offenders arms shake and clip through defender's hands :P. Minor but noticeable.

I should be able to fix that without too much trouble.  Far easier\quicker than the feet issue anyway.  :lol:

Other than the clipping\shaking I assume it was ok right?

OK.....I "think" I got it licked (mostly anyway):   fix included in Update 5 which is now located in the Lovers Animated Penis Resource Pack.

See what you think.

Group 0 updating is underway.  Animation 26 stage 1:  http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7672/Oblivion-LPK-animation