Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Gosh' date=' with all of these cool tools I am going to have to figure out how to start learning animations. Quick idiot question here: What exactly do I need to load prior to loading a kf file into blender. I tried to import a kf file directly and of course that didn't work. I then tried importing a kf file after loading a skeleton but that didn't seem to work either. I am clearly doing something retarded but I don't know what it is.[/quote']

Here's a Blend file with a full skeleton and animation queued up to give you an idea of how things should look once everything is imported. Also, take a note of the SR drop in the header. This allows you to have different area layouts for different tasks.

So, if you wanted to import a different animation, what would you do?

First, delete the skeleton. Next, import the skeleton and the animation at the same time.

By the way Gerra6' date=' I blame you for the complete collapse of my social life the past week after you helped me get a handle on clothing\armor lattices for conversions!!!! I think I am having more fun doing it than messing with plugins or even playing the game. :)[/quote']

It's been about four months since any of my "Game Time" was spent actually playing a game instead of doing coding or Blender work.

Well' date=' I did everything except the keyframe. I guess I will have to look at that. Is the keyframe a toggle option box?

[/quote']

6765c11d4263bb6bb7457174bf7d8cd25c233e2e91f6db3f8747d2882660612c3g.jpg

It's the field right below "Combine NiNodea + Shapes into Single Mesh"

Click on the "..." and select the keyframe file you want to work on.

Of course it would be that easy!

It is such a simple thing and I spent 2 hours reading the blender wiki and came up with nothing. I should have just sucked it up and asked....

On the postitive side, I did learn quite a bit from reading the blender wiki, it just wasn't relevant to animations. If I can wrap my arms around this I would like to revisit all of the current lovers animations and tweak most of them to have better breast bouncing. Some of them bounce....a little odd or only slightly bounce. Many are no where as good as the new stuff from Northern, Grumpf and of course Nusbie. I also like the bouncing that Donkey's new stuff has! If I can bring the older animations up to the level of the new stuff then I feel like we will have gone into overdrive on kicking ass and taking names!

At some point I need to stop playing with these shiny new toys and go back to my long standing to do list:

1. Cleaning up MBP so it is fully HGEC compliant.

2. Finishing upgrade of all lovers plugins.

3. Making a 3rd BU armor pack for females.

4. Making a BU armor pack for males (this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time). It won't be "sexy" but will be more along the lines of rents\dents in armor\clothes and blood.

But for now...since it is the Christmas season...let's play with the shiny new toys!!!!!!!!

Thank you Gerra6 for the early Christmas gifts!!!

You know...I once made an (unreleased) custom version of MBP that was pretty heavily cleaned up.

The only real problem is that I merged a whole bunch of other people's races into it' date=' so I probably can't release it publicly before I remove all of the stuff I don't have permission to redistribute.

Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it.

Making a BU armor pack for males (this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time). It won't be "sexy" but will be more along the lines of rents\dents in armor\clothes and blood.

That would kick some serious ass.

I have Break Weapon functionality planned for the 1.10 release of Break Armor, whenever I get around to coding and testing the update.

Once that's done, and if I ever get the free time, I'll do a Break Weapon replacer for the stock weapons and a non-skimpy female Break Armor replacer.

I like the idea of knocking a bandit's armor off, but when everyone's already running around in chainmail bikinis it loses a bit of the thrill.

But for now...since it is the Christmas season...let's play with the shiny new toys!!!!!!!!

Thank you Gerra6 for the early Christmas gifts!!!

Merry Christmas

You know...I once made an (unreleased) custom version of MBP that was pretty heavily cleaned up.

The only real problem is that I merged a whole bunch of other people's races into it' date=' so I probably can't release it publicly before I remove all of the stuff I don't have permission to redistribute.

Let me know if you'd like to take a look at it.

[/quote']

While that sounds very cool I would like to do a basic version that folks can start with since they need it for lovers plugins. This is the real reason I am taking the time to even do it. Honestly I prefer XeoSP++ and wouldn't even use MBP if lovers didn't require it. Once I get a basic revised version made if I am not sick to death of MBP at that point I may look at doing an expanded version. If I do, I will holler.

Making a BU armor pack for males (this is something I have wanted to do for a very long time). It won't be "sexy" but will be more along the lines of rents\dents in armor\clothes and blood.

That would kick some serious ass.

I have Break Weapon functionality planned for the 1.10 release of Break Armor' date=' whenever I get around to coding and testing the update.

Once that's done, and if I ever get the free time, I'll do a Break Weapon replacer for the stock weapons and a non-skimpy female Break Armor replacer.

I like the idea of knocking a bandit's armor off, but when everyone's already running around in chainmail bikinis it loses a bit of the thrill.

[/quote']

A break weapon would be a really cool tie in to the male break\dent\blood plugin. It would give things a gritty and realistic feel. It would be fairly easy (just extremely tedious and boring) to create the various broken nif files for the weapons. I am wondering if it would be easier to do via Gimp and just tweak the alpha textures or actually load the weapons into blender and start cutting parts off. Either way it would be quite a bit of work!

GSB made a DSR armor that had cuts and stuff that really looked cool. He even had dismemberment as well but I am not going to go that far.

Anyway, sorry to have gotten off topic!

...and now back to our regularly scheduled broadcast....

I'll still redo it as I'm not really happy with it... But now I'm texturing so .kf later!

Thanks Greg!

Ok' date=' understood. :D

[/quote']

Well here we are:

Example: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6551/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition

Files : NewPileDriver.7z

Now: I'm trying to learn how blender works and that's... tough for me... It has been 20 years I use what was called 3d Studio and now Max...

So as you have tons of new tools to play with you Blender geeks, why don't you try your hands on those nice scripts of Gerra's and make some little exercises? I'm going to post some files for you to play with (YES this is a valid excuse for you to add B4 to some of my animations! don't be annyoing).

I can get the file but didn't manage with the dailymotion movie.

I tried it with my engine, looks really good but I need to rotate the animation as I don't have the flexibility of LPK (pun intended).

Now, we can use some BBB with the top one so that's a perfect exercise for Gerra's scripts.

TDA: Can I use this one modified for CLS? I'll credit you of course!

Ok, using the base blend file you attached Gerr6 I was able to import in an animation that does not have BBB and then ran the script and added bbb to it. Played it in blender and it looked absolutely fantastic!!!! :)

Exported it and.......not so good. I must have a setting wrong because the female just stands there.

The settings I used for export:

Export Animation Only (.kf)

Then the rest is the default stuff:

Stripify geometries

smothen inter-object seams

export skin partition

Or did I miss a step after importing the skeleton along with the animation in and running the script?

I'll still redo it as I'm not really happy with it... But now I'm texturing so .kf later!

Thanks Greg!

Ok' date=' understood. :D

[/quote']

Well here we are:

Example: http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6551/Claudias-little-secret-Gold-edition

Files :

Now: I'm trying to learn how blender works and that's... tough for me... It has been 20 years I use what was called 3d Studio and now Max...

So as you have tons of new tools to play with you Blender geeks, why don't you try your hands on those nice scripts of Gerra's and make some little exercises? I'm going to post some files for you to play with (YES this is a valid excuse for you to add B4 to some of my animations! don't be annyoing).

Freakin' amazing work, judging by the video on naughtymachinima.

But the set of anims you uploaded doesn't have BBB, and unfortunately clip with the current futanari penis set :(, none of the penises goes down that low, and if I adjust up the hands clip into her ass. I know this is just a proof of concept thing but still.. that anim is so well done it seems a shame not to use it.

Or did I miss a step after importing the skeleton along with the animation in and running the script?

With the disclaimer that I am a complete animations noob and have no idea what I am doing...

Open the .kf in nifskope.

Look at the NiControllerSequence. For some reason, the name gets changed on export. Change it back to whatever it is supposed to be.

Ok' date=' that got in in game. I still must have done something wrong as it jumped back and forth from standing to the animation. I will play with things a bit more and see if I can make it work.

Thanks for the help! :)

[/quote']

Open it in Nifskope and look at the NiControllerSequence again.

This time look at "CycleType".

This also sometimes gets changed on export. Once again, change it to whatever it should be.

Yep, that was it. I just found that it had defaulted to "clamp" instead of "loop". That makes it work just fine.

One more question: Now that I have added bouncing breasts to it. Do I reload the kf file and then run the butt bounce on it? Or is it safe to run one and then run the other and then export the final product after doing both functions?

I guess I can give it a shot and see what happens if I do both operations, one after another and then export it.

Yep' date=' that was it. I just found that it had defaulted to "clamp" instead of "loop". That makes it work just fine.

One more question: Now that I have added bouncing breasts to it. Do I reload the kf file and then run the butt bounce on it? Or is it safe to run one and then run the other and then export the final product after doing both functions?

I guess I can give it a shot and see what happens if I do both operations, one after another and then export it.

[/quote']

You should be able to run both, one after another, with no problems.

Also, if you import a walking/moving animation, you'll probably also need to run the "movement fixer" option.

WOW! This is incredibly easy and at the same time going to be incredibly complicated! Adding bouncing breasts to an animation is now just a matter of pushing a couple of buttons. However, getting the breasts to bounce where they look really good is still going to take a bit of playing with. Thankfully with this awesome script the options to play with things are pretty straight forward.

I will caution you, don't set bounce or jiggle above like 2 or 3 or you may bounce the poor girls breasts right off her body....:)

I am sticking with a 1 and 2 for bounce and jiggle to see if that is better. I also like the fact that we can make the breasts\nipples swing in and out to simulate a more realistic bounce. I will have to play with this for a few days to see what all I can actually churn out.

Since you are 2 for 2 on questions Gerra6: Is it possible to convert a creature animation to a human one and vice versa?

Lol ,

Where Have you Been all these Years :P, I had a run of the convert Pose for oblivion , Omfg this is insane , I think gone are the days when we have to manually move Boob and Butt bones for Animations.

You Seriously need to start your own Thread so animators don't miss this If there is a stable version for oblivion and FO/FONV and Later Skyrim .

Great Job Man and Kudos to ya

Cheers

Since you are 2 for 2 on questions Gerra6: Is it possible to convert a creature animation to a human one and vice versa?

I've been thinking about that.

As far as Blender is concerned, as long as the keyframed bone names match up, it is *probably* possible to simple import the animation parented to the creature skeleton.

Now, if the bone names don't match up, there is another possibility. It *should* be possible to write a script that will allow you to convert an animation from one type of skeleton to another. I'll add it to the very long list of shit to do.

Going back to the question of tweaking the animation settings, I recommend making heavy use of the Save and Load feature introduced in 1.8.

With a bit of creativity outside of Blender, you can even generate custom templates. They're stored in .blender\scripts\bpydata\config. With two changes, the filename and a quick change file itself, you can turn a save into a custom, shareable template.

For example,

1. Rename PC_BBButtock_1.cfg to PC_BBButtock_Walk.cfg

2. Open PC_BBButtock_Walk.cfg in a text editor

3. Change the first line from "PC_BBButtock_1 = {" to match the new name, in this case "PC_BBButtock_Walk"

*One Caveat* The linked template was generated with my development copy of the script. I've introduced some stuff to the back-end since yesterday that is probably going to break backwards save compatibility.

I'm being careful to preserve forward compatibility...I just make no guarantees about trying a 1.9 save on a 1.8 version of the script.

PC_BBButtock_Walk.7z

Lol ' date='

Where Have you Been all these Years :P, [/quote']

It's a funny thing...up until I started work on the Setbody Reloaded project, I had never even touched Blender or Python and my coding experience was more or less limited to 2004 era PHP and Javascript (and that was as a manager of a team of developers, not as a developer myself).

I probably should have gotten into this stuff sooner. I've managed to make some stuff I'm pretty happy with.

I had a run of the convert Pose for oblivion ' date=' Omfg this is insane , I think gone are the days when we have to manually move Boob and Butt bones for Animations.

You Seriously need to start your own Thread so animators don't miss this If there is a stable version for oblivion and FO/FONV and Later Skyrim .

Great Job Man and Kudos to ya

[/quote']

I'll probably give the script its own thread over in Modders Resources once I get past alpha. Right now things are still a bit crude and (probably) buggy.

To answer the question of additional game support, I have two ideas. The first is to add Fallout bones to the next version. I'll have the script auto-detect whether the armature is Oblivion or Fallout and have the menu options reflect that.

For Skyrim, I don't really know much about how their armatures are set up or named. However, I am working on a "Generic Bones" option for either the 1.9 or 2.0 alpha that should work for any armature, no matter the source. The idea is to have the script scan the selected armature for bones, popup an ugly list of all of the bones, and let you select which bones you want to set to jiggling.

Imagine the possibilities. I mean...boobs are great and all (OK...boobs are awesome) but we could make...animated Jello!

Or nutsack!

ROFL.

As usual great work Gerra!

But the set of anims you uploaded doesn't have BBB, and unfortunately clip with the current futanari penis set , none of the penises goes down that low, and if I adjust up the hands clip into her ass. I know this is just a proof of concept thing but still.. that anim is so well done it seems a shame not to use it.

Yes, I use a set of normal, 45° and 90° angle "tools" for CLS animations. That plus some really big ones. It was my understanding that LPK can inject objects so you can use them.

(No BBB? Bottom ones doesn't but that's impossible to see, top one does, it doesn't show for you? skip to 40sec in the preview)

See post 43, 49, 51 and particularly 55 with the attachment. We've somehow lost this discussion so I'm glad you brought it back.

Greg: do you mind if we link the attachment of my post and maybe others like your post 60 to the firsts posts of this thread?

PS: guys, I only slept 6 hours and you managed to post two pages of comments!