Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

OK' date=' I've finally finished a nice stable and fast version of the BreakArmor framework and publishedthe Transformation Lattice Generator 4.0 Beta.

Time to get cracking on writing a script for the new Butt weighting. I'll take a look through the thread later to see if there are any additional developments, but my current understanding is that I should create a Blender Script that will automatically convert lower body OP3 Butt weighting to Bip01 L Buttock and Bip01 R Buttock.

That shouldn't be a problem at all.

While I'm working on that, I think I'll also write two more scripts.

I have most of the framework finished for a nearly automated BB Breast and BB Butt boneweighting script (you'll just need to select a single vertex as the start point and choose the desired weighting amount.

I'm also finishing up a new Boneweight copy script that uses my vertex search algorithm from the Lattice Generator. It will allow you to specify only those vertex groups that you actually want copied, choose the number of vertex influences (should the copied boneweight be an averaged result or a direct copy), and specify a maximum search distance. That should help with BB weighting of clothing items.

[/quote']

Sounds awesome!

Hi everyone.

Gerra6: Thanks mate. My issue is that I don't use Blender, being a Max guy.

Can someone try converting those for me?

MeshMix.7z

If someone else can upload here a zip with the most used idle replacers for BBB I'll try to see if I can convert them to copy OP bones movements to Buttcheeks so we can finally void the OP butt excuse!

Hi everyone.

Gerra6: Thanks mate. My issue is that I don't use Blender' date=' being a Max guy.

If someone else can upload here a zip with the most used idle replacers for BBB I'll try to see if I can convert them to copy OP bones movements to Buttcheeks so we can finally void the OP butt excuse!

[/color']

Grumph, i will send you my idle replacers as well, needs to have Buttcheck bones too. I sure hope its alot different from the OP, i guess it takes a lot of work to add custom butt bounce anims from animations, cause the one that thought of butt bounce used OP cause its hard to make a separate animations for butt bounce.

Grumph, i will send you my idle replacers as well, needs to have Buttcheck bones too. I sure hope its alot different from the OP, i guess it takes a lot of work to add custom butt bounce anims from animations, cause the one that thought of butt bounce used OP cause its hard to make a separate animations for butt bounce.

What I had in mind is just copy the op bones movements for the animations that actually work this way. So you won't see any difference at all but for animations specifically made for BB (none yet) you body/cloth/armor will be ready. Also, this way, the movement of the OP bones will not ruin most of my animations if the body is already B5 compatible.

Cheers!

Hi everyone.

Gerra6: Thanks mate. My issue is that I don't use Blender' date=' being a Max guy.

[/color']

So here's a question. What base degree of weighting should we be using for the Buttocks bone?

I coded the tool with an initial default of .15 for buttock bones. Any thoughts?

Can you make one or two .nifs (if you need one, check my preceding posts with all CLS bodies) with, let's say .7 .15 & .30 and then I'll convert what you consider the most used walking animation and try them all [so I need it ASAP]. I'll post some movies and we can use a poll.

What about that?

Cheers!

Can you make one or two .nifs (if you need one' date=' check my preceding posts with all CLS bodies) with, let's say .7 .15 & .30 and then I'll convert what you consider the most used walking animation and try them all [so I need it ASAP']. I'll post some movies and we can use a poll.

What about that?

Cheers!

Here you go, three flavors of your type 1 body. All weighted from the same base vertex with respective base weights as labeled (.075, .15, .3)

For the best animation to use? I have no idea. I know *nothing* about animations. It's on my list of things to learn whenever I run out of projects.

I should mention, the weightpainting was automatically generated using that new script. Please let me know if you think I should modify the distribution or anything else about the way the painting was generated. The algorithm is definitely a work in progress, and I am certain that there is room for improvement.

Edit: I probably should have sent this one via PM. Just a note to anyone who downloads this file who isn't Grumpf...the new BB lowerbody weighting won't actually do anything different until someone makes the animations for the new boneweight.

Body1BBMix.7z

Voilà! I think it works but I need more testers...

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/6467/BBBBB-Test

Here's an example using the default no maam idle.

Part1 is Body type1 .3 weighted with the animation, as you can see, the cheeks are now dissociated from the OP bones and default animation do not make butt moves.

Part2 of the movie is the default animation from NoMaam redone with a position constraint. Disregarding my point of view about the animation itself, you can see Body type6 was weigthed using OP bones for the cheeks. Animations works as intended (despite the new buttocks bones animation) but will fuck up for absolutely every other animations.

Part3 is the body1 reweighted with the animation redone, I added a position constraints to the Buttcheek bones to follow OP1.

Now... Best would be to test a reconversion of Body6 to decide on the amount of weighting as body1 is quite boyish and if you want it to bounce, well you need flesh!

the conversion method is simple but will require me to go animation by animation, something we want to avoid. Gerra, can you copy bones rotation/positions in blender script?

moveiandidle.7z

TL;DR :

I converted one BBB animation, it doesn't change anything for BBB body and work the same for BBB+BB bodies.

the conversion method is simple but will require me to go animation by animation' date=' something we want to avoid. [b']Gerra[/b], can you copy bones rotation/positions in blender script? [/color]

I honestly have no idea. I know nearly nothing about how animations are created and modified (You manipulate bones and attach the manipulations to keyframes? Is that how it works?)

It's been on my list of things to learn ever since I started coding Blender scripts back in September. I just haven't actually gotten around to it yet.

I'll see if I can stumble around and figure it out.

*edit*

OK. The automated BB Boneweight script has been released.

Time to go see what I can learn about modifying animations with Blender scripts.

Here's what needs to be done in case you wonder:

Analyze OP1 bones (we need to decide on one bone and this one will be good enough for our particular set of standing/jumping/walking) animations.

You need top copy rotation and xyz position or OP1L bone to Buttocks left bone. But only relative position and Y axis needs to be reversed. Frame by frame for every frame unless positions & rotations haven't changed. Repeat for other bone.

On the other hand, if you can give me some other bodies weighted (like B4 or B5) I can try to modify one or two animations with specific BB movement.

Cheers!

Here's what needs to be done in case you wonder:

Analyze OP1 bones (we need to decide on one bone and this one will be good enough for our particular set of standing/jumping/walking) animations.

You need top copy rotation and xyz position or OP1L bone to Buttocks left bone. But only relative position and Y axis needs to be reversed. Frame by frame for every frame unless positions & rotations haven't changed. Repeat for other bone.

On the other hand' date=' if you can give me some other bodies weighted (like B4 or B5) I can try to modify one or two animations with specific BB movement.

Cheers![/color']

Easy enough. Here you go. Bodies 4, 5, and 6 each with three R and L Buttocks Bones (.075, .15, .3)

Enjoy

Type456.7z

Fucked it up greatly! Dammit, ive created a customly scaled shelf, but after testing it ingame ive realized that exporting that scaled item remains in the same form, so sorry guys, it will be, for now. Look at the good side of this, you can inspect your whore during sex, you can believe me, ive tried everything, next time ill choose an item which fits perfectly and doesn't need editing.

Anim (105) Turned out very rape-like as we discussed.

Also sorry for the responseless PMs/Comments, you know, work work.

Now im leaving the site since it has been flagged malicious. See you later Labbers!

Screenshots

post-653-13597881529733_thumb.jpgpost-653-13597881530711_thumb.jpgpost-653-13597881531592_thumb.jpgpost-653-13597881532584_thumb.jpg

File

Anim_105 (Shelf).7z

Very good Northern!!!

I have updated post 4 with a link to your new animation and I have also added it to the BBB 11-200 animation pack.

----------

@Grumpf: I took the pile driver files you uploaded and assembled them into a group 2 animation. It is animation number 129. It has been added to the BBB 11-200 animation pack.

In addition to including it in the 12-12-12 BBB animation pack you can download Grumpf's pile driver animation (129) separately in post 4.

On it!

Here's your pack back. All of the meshes have now been weight painted using BB Weight Painter 1.1 for the Bip01 Buttock.R/L at a base weight of .3

For meshes with garters or other clothing' date=' the Buttock bone weights were copied using Bone Weight Copy script v.2.3.a

The next step is copying over new BB animations into all of the existing animations. I have completed the raw framework of a script that should be able to do the heavy lifting. At this stage, we just need a good template animation (or several...I can just as easily write a Blender tool that allows folks to chose from a list of animations).

Let me know which animations I should use as the base and I'll get that script finished and released. Then we'll just need to gather together a merry band of volunteers to get out there and start converting.

CLSMeshPack.7z

@Grumpf: I took the pile driver files you uploaded and assembled them into a group 2 animation. It is animation number 129. It has been added to the BBB 11-200 animation pack.

In addition to including it in the 12-12-12 BBB animation pack you can download Grumpf's pile driver animation (129) separately in post 4.

Perfect' date=' thanks![/color']

On it!

Here's your pack back. All of the meshes have now been weight painted using BB Weight Painter 1.1 for the Bip01 Buttock.R/L at a base weight of .3

For meshes with garters or other clothing' date=' the Buttock bone weights were copied using Bone Weight Copy script v.2.3.a

The next step is copying over new BB animations into all of the existing animations. I have completed the raw framework of a script that should be able to do the heavy lifting. At this stage, we just need a good template animation (or several...I can just as easily write a Blender tool that allows folks to chose from a list of animations).

Let me know which animations I should use as the base and I'll get that script finished and released. Then we'll just need to gather together a merry band of volunteers to get out there and start converting.

Great job! I'm going to try the new meshes in context and modify one or two animations so we can test our new BB with something specifically created to take advantage of it. As for the default idles, we need feedback from users as I'm not using any. All I can say is that it seems the NoMaam pack is really popular.

Guys? Maybe we can make a little announcement as soon as I have one or two animations ready and ask for testers...

Cheers!