Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

Oblivion Animation Converter 1.4 Alpha

Here it is. Automated BB Butts animation with the touch of a button.

Installation

1. Extract ConvertPose.py

2. Copy it into your ".blender/scripts" folder.

3. Next time you load Blender, there should be a new script at the top of your Object>Scripts menu called "Convert Oblivion Pose".

Using the Animation Converter

I will assume that you have imported the skeleton & animation

1. Select the skeleton

2. Click Object -> Script -> Convert Oblivion Pose

3. You should see two options. Select the second, "BB Buttock" and click OK.

4. Select the options most appropriate for the animation that you wish to create.

Bounces: The total number of bounces in the animation. Range is 1-30

Period: The number of frames per bounce. Range: 4-120

Damping: Bounce damping. Higher numbers decrease the amplitude of subsequent bounces (until the end of the animation). Numbers below 1 increase the amplitude. Range: 0.1, 20.0

Amplitude: How big a bounce do you want? Range: .01, 2.0

Please try it out and let me know what you think.

This is an alpha, intended to be the precursor to a more fully featured automated animation script.

Please report bugs, weirdness, suggestions, crazy ideas, alien invasions, etc.

Convert Pose Release Thread

ROFL.:D

I like your scientific approach!

Will that work with a portable version of Blender? I'm totally ignorant about Blender but if I can create a ready to go version we can have our own Lab distribution package...

So far everything Gerra6 has done has worked with the portable version of blender (by Room207) I am running: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42755

ROFL.:D

I like your scientific approach!

Will that work with a portable version of Blender? I'm totally ignorant about Blender but if I can create a ready to go version we can have our own Lab distribution package...

That's not a bad idea. Although many of my scripts work fine with the default versions of Blender' date=' one of them (Seam Mender) requires a patched version of Blender that removes the automatic recalculation of vertex normals.

I've previously received permission from the guy who coded the patch to redistribute, so putting all of this stuff together into a single package should be doable.

See the previous discussion here

*Edit* It appears to have been a problem on my end

]All Right. I'm stumped.

I'm an animation noob...a drunken python writing script monkey.

And I'm stumped.

My pretty new script seems to do the job in Blender, it makes the butt go bounce. It appears to export true. If I attach a mesh to it, I can watch the butt bounce to my heart's content in Nifskope.

But when I try to view one of my new animations in game...the animations play but the butts, they don't move. Using a buttocks weighted lower body, a buttock pose bone priority set to 30...nothing. I even removed BB Breast weighting from the left breast just to be absolutely certain that the modified animation was loading and playing.

So...does anyone have any ideas?

Here's the link to the last round of test files that I created out of sheer desperation...with the buttock bounce amplitude set to truly comical levels...

Broken Pose Animations

I really could use a hand here...can anyone take a look and tell me what I did wrong?

While I'm at it, I might as well release the next version of the pose converter. So, without further ado...

Animation Converter has been updated to 1.5

New Features:

Movement Fixer: Sometimes Oblivion movement animations are rotated 90 degrees in Blender. This rotates them back. When run, this script searches the animation for any 'Bip01' bone rotation keyframes and rotates them -90 degrees. If no 'Bip01' rotations are found, it adds a -90 degree rotation to the first frame.

BB Buttock script updated: Several updates to this script

1. Frames: if applied to an armature with no existing animations, the script allows you to set the number of frames for the buttock animations.

1.a. If applied to an armature with a pre-existing animation, it will fit the selected number of buttock bounces to fit precisely within the available frames.

2. Left and Right buttock frame offsets. Set the left and right buttock bounces to trigger at different frames. This allows you to easily sync the left and right buttock bounces with left and right footsteps.

3. Main bounce and Jiggle Bounce options added. Now you can set more than one primary bounce per animation, and set an arbitrary number of jiggle bounces (the damped bounces that resemble fat jiggle)

Convert Pose Release Thread

Animation Converter 1.6 is here.

Yet another update to the Animation Converter.

New Features:

Several improvements have been made to the BB Buttock script.

1. Bounce timing has been adjusted. The primary impact now occurs very close to the frame selected in the "Left Offset" and "Right Offset" Frame settings. Set the offsets to roughly match "#/Enum: Right" and "#/Enum: Left" numbers for best results.

2. Rotate Buttock Bone animation added. This helps simulate the flexing of the glutes.

3. Separate settings to selectively enable Move or Rotate bone animation added.

4. Separate amplitude settings added for Move and Rotate bone animation.

At this point I think the animation converter does a fairly decent job generating walking style bb animations, and any animations with buttock impacts.

What other sorts of animations should it support?

What would be most helpful to the lovers animation project?

Pose Converter Release Thread

Here are some files for Gerra to try his engine on. It's just for the two of us' date=' nothing to see here![/color']

nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj.png

I don't think anyone else has gerra's coding skills, or your animating skills.

How long have you been working on CLS? You have THAT many years of experience plus who knows how much extra from other sources IRL (a job maybe?).

As opposed to me whose experience in animating/modeling is limited to the one time I messed around in blender with a DMRA upperbody mesh, or changing text keys in nifskope. Like it or not you are probably the most experienced animator on this entire forum. Likewise to gerra for coding.

I don't think anyone else has gerra's coding skills' date=' or your animating skills.

How long have you been working on CLS? You have THAT many years of experience plus who knows how much extra from other sources IRL (a job maybe?).

[/quote']

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

Thanks for the compliment! I've seen many good animators here (they kmow who they are and I'm not giving names fearing to forget one).

With the precious help of Gerra we may all benefit from some very useful tools soon! Tools that can probably be adapted for other games!

25277225 : What do you want me to do? Piledriver is an old animation one of the first I made so it's not really well done. I keep it for historical reason. The issue with it is that you need to change "tool" in the middle and that makes it not compatible with LPK.

PileDriver.7z

25277225 : What do you want me to do? Piledriver is an old animation one of the first I made so it's not really well done. I keep it for historical reason. The issue with it is that you need to change "tool" in the middle and that makes it not compatible with LPK.

I would like to ask whether can change Piledriver animation to compatible with LPK? or later will make a similar animation? Thank you!

Again a little file for Gerra to experiment with ENUM:Face keys.

Here it is:

Pinky3.7z

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Facial_expressions_in_animations

Although you'll see I already edited the article so I won't take everything written there for granted, especially the disphappy and dispanger ones. Also, some expression are mutually exclusive. Neither Nifskope nor the Gamebryo engine will complain but if you mix some of them together they will simply not show...

Go figure...

Here are some files for Gerra to try his engine on. It's just for the two of us' date=' nothing to see here![/color']

nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj.png

I don't think anyone else has gerra's coding skills, or your animating skills.

As opposed to me whose experience in animating/modeling is limited to the one time I messed around in blender with a DMRA upperbody mesh, or changing text keys in nifskope. Like it or not you are probably the most experienced animator on this entire forum. Likewise to gerra for coding.

Yeah, I wish there was more I could contribute here too, but with finding RL work my #1 priority lately all things Oblivion related went to the far back burner. Best I can do for now is lurk...

I recently checked and Fore, the author of nomaam is still active on the nexus forums, in case any questions come up on their animations.

If you can contact him and tell him we're planning to convert his animation to B5 maybe he'll come see us here.

Cheers!

Fore is still active on the site, he just spends his time in the Skyrim section. He moved on from NoMaaM for Oblivin and created FNIS for Skyrim (which is a similar system to NoMaam). Just shoot him a PM. He is a really cool and easy to work with guy!

If you can contact him and tell him we're planning to convert his animation to B5 maybe he'll come see us here.

Cheers!

Fore is still active on the site' date=' he just spends his time in the Skyrim section. He moved on from NoMaaM for Oblivin and created FNIS for Skyrim (which is a similar system to NoMaam). Just shoot him a PM. He is a really cool and easy to work with guy!

[/quote']

I'll drop him a private note first chance I get, since I have an account already set up there with the same uid as here and Hongfire.

I'll drop him a private note ...

Hi Varenne, I just got your note. This seems to be a real great advancement, although I'm quite sad that this did not happen earlier. I always was surprised that apparently no one had this idea of making BBB using a tool. But I'm sad that it's so late, cause I will definitely not go back to Oblivion.

I always made NoMaaM tool supported, making the bounce movements using spread sheets, with import/export to Blender. But always with adjustments, could never get it fully automated. THat someone apparently is able to make at least parts totally automatic is really great news. I hope we can bring things over to Skyrim.

Of course you can use NoMaaM. Tell me if I can be of any help (except actually doing some work ;))

Oh yes, can you tell me, what's B5? I assume, BBB plus butt is B4? I used BBBB myself in Skyrim.