Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

I'll be glad to test the new anims for you greg :D. Just give a shout when they are up.

Ok' date=' give these two versions a try:

If you are using the 11-200 bbb animations pack they are setup to overwrite animation 120 which has no bbb.

If you are not using the 11-200 bbb animations pack then you will need to rename the ini and kf files to animation 63. It is a group 2 missionary position.

Tell me if you like the 1st one or second better. Or if both suck then just let me know that too. Until I get some feedback on folks liking or not liking the tweaks I don't want to waste too much time messing with it.

Just post your opinions here and please be honest, you damn sure won't hurt my feelings if you don't like them. :P

[/quote']

Honestly it's a little hard to tell the difference. They both look to be animated exactly the same, the only difference is in "timings", I'm guessing you changed at what point during the anim that they "bounce"?

Anyway... my opinion is a little complicated. The first one the BBB seems more in-synch with the anim, but as a result the BBB is less noticable. When the offender thrusts the defender's body and boobs pull back at the same time. In the revised anim there is a slight delay after the defender's body moves back but before the boobs do and it makes the BBB much more noticable, but gives the boobs a disjointed feeling, like they sorta have a life of their own lol.

If I had to choose one I'd pick the 2nd version, but they are both done well.

In both versions the Offense is the exact same animation, I just tweaked the defensive 1st and second stages (the last and orgasm were both the same). Let me play with things a bit more and see if I can get version 1 more noticeable, while keeping the sync. Once I get a better feel for using this (and what looks best) then I can pretty much start mass producing these to clean up those animations that need it.

Thanks for the honest words and look for a 3rd attempt sometime tomorrow.

Convert Pose 1.9

Lots of goodies in this update.

Core Features

Copy Animations: This feature allows you to quickly copy poses and animations from one animation to another.

BB Buttock: Add B4 Buttock Bounce animation to the Buttock bones in any Oblivion animation.

BB Breast: Add B4 Breast Bounce animation to the OP1-3 Breast bones in any Oblivion animation.

BB Select: Add Bounces to any bones in any animation from any game

Rotate Pose 90: Fix the rotation of misaligned movement animations

Oblivion to Skyrim: Add an animation that shifts Oblivion meshes between Oblivion, Fallout, and Skyrim mesh poses. For use with the automated Clothing Converter script

Update Anim: Add a /Blend entry to the anim test. Update the anim text with the current start and end frame information. Create an anim file if one does not already exist.

Add Facial Expressions: Easily add any known Oblivion facial expression key to the anim file.

Fixes:

1. Save/Load functionality has been fixed. Unfortunately, this fix has eliminated all backwards compatibility with earlier saves.

2. Copy animation script has been developed. This allows you to copy bone animations between any Oblivion animations.

3. Scale transformations have been fixed. You can now quickly and easily add breast/butt/whatever expansions to your animations.

Using the Copy Animations tool

This one requires a bit of explanation. This feature allows you to copy bone animations from any Oblivion animation to any other Oblivion animation. It works in two stages.

Stage one.

1. Import the source animation.

2. Select the skeleton

3. Run the Pose Converter and select 'Copy Animations'

You will see two options, Load Animation and Save Animation

4. Select "Save Animation" and click "Done"

You will be presented with a list of every bone with a keyframe in this animation.

5. Select any bones whose movement you want to copy and hit Done. Note, to quickly select all of the bones, click "Select All".

6. Choose an existing save to over write or select "New Save" to generate a new saved animation.

6.a. If you selected "New Save", enter a name for your new animation

7. The selected bone animation has now been saved to an external file and can be copied into another animation at any time.

Stage two.

1. Import the animation that you want to modify.

2. Select the skeleton

3. Run the Pose Converter and select 'Copy Animations'

You will see two options, Load Animation and Save Animation

4. Select "Load Animation" and click "Done"

You will be presented with a list of previously saved animations.

6. Select the animation that you want to copy into your animation.

6.a. If you want to import the anim keys in addition to the bone movements, ensure that "Import Text Keys" is enabled

7. Click done.

What's Next

1. Create a bone map interface to allow you to map animations between different styles of skeletons.

2. Improve facial animation key interface.

Convert Pose has been moved to it's own thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15408&pid=318696#pid318696

I don't remember sending you animation updates via PM. How long ago was it? I did a HUGE amount of tweaking with the 11-200 animation pack that is in post 4. It still needs some fine tuning but nothing should be miles off like it sometimes used to be.

I will be issuing a new version of the pack probably late this weekend after I finish doctoring up many of the animations BBB. It will take me at least that long to go through the entire pack and tweak the bouncing. The good news is that Northern' date=' Grumpf and Nusbie's animations already bounce most excellently, so I can completely ignore them and focus on the others. I will also include some old animations that I scrapped due to them not having bbb. I will make one more run through on ini positioning as I run through testing.

Having said that if anyone notices a particular animation being off from the 11-200 bbb animation pack just post what number(s) in this thread and I will permanently fix it via the ini adjustment. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON LEVEL GROUND! Don't send me a report of animations being off if you are hanging off a hill or I will get a bit miffed and may slobber on you......:P

As for testing lovers positions, just use AdultplayPlus as it is FAR less random than RaperS or Joburg.

[/quote']

Strange, I don't seem to be getting thread updates anymore even though I'm subscribed. Guess I'll need to check that...

@gregathit

Anywho, yeah. you didn't actually send me anything, sorry for the confusion. It was the PM listing out the 4 required files to completely rework/resetup for using the new animation pack you put together; 11-200 bbb animation pack.

gregathit Wrote:Well, I took the plunge and updated all of the following:

1. Lovers Resource Pack v3

2. Lovers Base Pack rev96

3. Lovers Creatures

4. Donkey's New and Improved Animation Pack.

Yeah, I have no intentions of going 'backwards' and reinstalling AdultplayPlus, so I guess I'll be out of the testing loop for now. I looked over mem4ob4's script but that's too tedious for me. So I just altered the progression settings in Lovers PK but you cannot cycle through all animations that way, in case anyone is wondering. Since others are helping test I'm not really concerned.

Last little bit of feedback for now

Having the pillory-based animations play at certain times is, well weird, IMO. Not saying I don't like them, I actually do. BUT having a chair, table or bookshelf animation appear on a bed, or in a cave is to me odd. I'll need to look into how I can change when they play and by which MODs...

I'll take notes on positioning. I reset my PC's race to a height and weight of 1 so I can fine tune them, but some are consistently off by quite a lot.

Cheers

Having said that if anyone notices a particular animation being off from the 11-200 bbb animation pack just post what number(s) in this thread and I will permanently fix it via the ini adjustment. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON LEVEL GROUND! Don't send me a report of animations being off if you are hanging off a hill or I will get a bit miffed and may slobber on you......:P

15 is definitely 'off'. Someone else can test and verify.

Managed to run through quite a few. I know it's not 'normal' to cycle through animations like this using the 'z' key but I'm also getting odd positioning of any animation that follows one with a pillory; chair.

Back to testing later. I think I may take a look at RaperS and see what creating an ini for it involves.

If and when I ever get around to animations myself, some of the female doggy styles should IMO have a 'gravity' affect applied to the breasts. It's one thing if 'her' back is arched at the torso, another if she's down on all fours and back horizontal to the 'ground'.

some of the female doggy styles should IMO have a 'gravity' affect applied to the breasts. It's one thing if 'her' back is arched at the torso' date=' another if she's down on all fours and back horizontal to the 'ground'.

[/quote']

Agreed with this.

For those with Blender experience, does it have 'morph magnets' by chance? This may be exclusive to Poser, but there may be something in Blender like it.

A morph magnet is an object you create that quite literally holds a portion of a mesh in place, so that when other parts or the whole body moves during an animation that part of the mesh is 'pulled' to stay in place. That may simplify animating specific portions of meshes for these types of animations. Just a thought...

I so need to get going on Blender...

Varenne,

Gerra6 will have to answer that one as I still am very much a blender noob. I am slowly reading\digesting the blender wiki manual and subbing in video tutorials but I am still feeling my way in the dark here. If it was not for Gerra6's most excellent tools I would not be able to do the little I currently can.

Once I (and everyone one else for that matter) are resonibly happy with the me tweaking the bbb I will tackle one of the animations you are talking about and pump out some test animations so you guys can see what you like and don't like.

That being said it might be helpful if folks listed out what animation numbers they think the bouncing breasts don't look right on. Be sure to label if it is from the 11-200 bbb pack or the Daedra Sutra so I don't get confused.

For those with Blender experience' date=' does it have 'morph magnets' by chance? This may be exclusive to Poser, but there may be something in Blender like it.

A morph magnet is an object you create that quite literally holds a portion of a mesh in place, so that when other parts or the whole body moves during an animation that part of the mesh is 'pulled' to stay in place. That may simplify animating specific portions of meshes for these types of animations. Just a thought...

I so need to get going on Blender...

[/quote']

I have to confess to my own Blender Noobishness. The curse of writing all of these scripts is that at this stage I'm more familiar with the Blender API back-end than the actual user interface.

Most of the options are detailed here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual/Animation

and here:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Manual/Rigging/Posing

One thing to keep in mind is that the version of Blender that we are currently stuck with is 2.49b which, while powerful, is nevertheless several years out of date (current version is 2.66 I believe), so we're missing out on some of the newer features, at least until the folks over at the Niftools Forum finish the Blender 2.5+ Nifscripts.

For those with Blender experience' date=' does it have 'morph magnets' by chance? This may be exclusive to Poser, but there may be something in Blender like it. [/quote']

I wouldn't call myself an expert, but not that I'm aware of in 2.49.

Reviewing the first link provided by gerra6 above, I think Exterior Forces under Physical Siimulation | Soft Body may be what I was looking for. That and Goal settings.

If and when I ever get around to animations myself' date=' some of the female doggy styles should IMO have a 'gravity' affect applied to the breasts. It's one thing if 'her' back is arched at the torso, another if she's down on all fours and back horizontal to the 'ground'.

[/quote']

Now that the Scale function is working properly, it should be possible to accomplish this with y-axis scale transforms.

To achieve this effect in the Pose Converter:

1. Set the amplitude of the X and Z axis scale settings to 0 (which means vanilla scale).

2. Set the desired amplitude of the the OP1 bone. Note: a setting of 1.0 increases the size of the breast by 100%, a setting of 0 leaves the breast at the default size, a negative setting decreases the size of the breast. However, the minimum scale that the current version of the will output is 0 so negative amplitude numbers lower than -1 don't necessarily do much.

(...And this is why I like answering questions...I just spotted a bug in the scale code. I'll attach the update here.)

3. For best results, set the OP2 and OP3 Y scale Amplitude to the negative of the OP1 Y scale. This has to do with the way the skeleton was set up...increasing the OP1 scale has a compound effect on OP2 and OP3 weight painted areas.

Here is a .Blend file demonstrating what I mean using the sneak animation. (Sneak_Gravity)

Now, if you load the settings file in Blender, you may notice that I modified things a bit from my recommendations. In particular, I added X and Z scale transforms, but I did some funky things with the angle offset on the X and the angle multiplier on the Z. This was an attempt to offset the peaks of the various axes to give a morph effect that would be *somewhat* consistent with gravity and the motion of the animation.

Additional tweaking could probably produce a better result.

PC_BBBreast_Gravity is a Pose Converter config file. Just extract the .cfg file and drop it into your \scripts\bpydata\save folder (if you don't have a save folder, one will be automatically created when you use the tool).

And ConvertPose 1.9.a. It contains a minor fix to the way that scale animations work as well as a minor fix to the save function.

Thanks gerra6, I'll need to review that.

Here are the ones I'd target for applying more 'gravity' to, but I also feel we need to wait to see what gregathit comes up with in his applying stuff.

My List:

02, 10, 25, 59, 63, 66, 68, 71, 76, 77, 78, 84, 92 (Other opinions here?)

42 - The PC is IMO out of sync with the NPC, humping at near the speed of sound, (watch out for the speed humps!, LOL :P ) while the NPC is sort of just slow humping.

16 - For futa, it seems not to match up correctly

119 - For RaperS, PC raping NPC the stockade object is off position or maybe shouldn't be called at all?

Same for this one using the chair object:

Plus cycling through it throws off all following positions for the PC.

And yes, I retested on 'level' ground, same results, those were the only screen captures I remembered to take.

But this is just test and not normal game play, so I wouldn't be all that concerned with these results.

Varenne that is perfect and just the sort of feedback I need. I must have a disconnect in what I have in my game and what is included in the pack as I have resolved "most" of these issues (the ones with the pillory and chairs for sure). I will make a complete run through and check all of the above stuff and reissue the pack sometime this weekend.

I am thinking I will include bbb "touchups" to animations separately as I trickle them out and make a final pack update when they are all completed.

I am open to opinions and suggestions on this.

Varenne that is perfect and just the sort of feedback I need. I must have a disconnect in what I have in my game and what is included in the pack as I have resolved "most" of these issues (the ones with the pillory and chairs for sure). I will make a complete run through and check all of the above stuff and reissue the pack sometime this weekend.

I am thinking I will include bbb "touchups" to animations separately as I trickle them out and make a final pack update when they are all completed.

I am open to opinions and suggestions on this.

I would just make one update pack and release' date=' as opposed to a trickle. That supports my test method better in that I have often limited time to go in game and I'd rather do a run en masse. But don't let my opinions stop you, others may want to do onesie twosie.

I think the pillory issues are a RaperS issue and only happens when my PC rapes a dead NPC. I can just swap out those for another animation I guess. Or when I look deeper into RaperS scripts I'll see what's going on under the hood.

I agree on what legit1337 posted on your second run at 120, that's one of my fav anims. There should be something of a delay to breast movements as their body receives the thrusting action, simulating the affects of gravity, weight and mass of the boobs, [b']depending on the originating position[/b]. I was taught to treat it sort of like a balloon, full of not-quite-jello during animation.

I agree on what legit1337 posted on your second run at 120' date=' that's one of my fav anims. There should be something of a delay to breast movements as their body receives the thrusting action, simulating the affects of gravity, weight and mass of the boobs, [b']depending on the originating position[/b]. I was taught to treat it sort of like a balloon, full of not-quite-jello during animation.

You should be able to achieve that by twiddling with the Pose Converter Frame Offset numbers, with possibly a touch of the X,Y, or Z angle offset if you don't want the sinusoidal motion on the three axes to be fully in sync (which can produce some nice effects).

Ok, part of your issues are left-over animations and meshes Varenne.

Animation 15, 25 and 42 as well as the animations with the "extra" furniture are all the result of this.

Do me a favor:

1. Delete all 11-200 animations (ini files and kf files).

2. Delete all nif files in this folder: Oblivion\Data\meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\

(NOTE: You can just back this up by moving them to a subfolder if you don't want to delete them)

3. Reinstall the 11-200 bbb animations pack and see if you still have issues with furniture and if animations 15, 25 and 42 are still there (they shouldn't be playing as I didn't include them in the pack - they are left overs from your previous game).

Ok' date=' part of your issues are left-over animations and meshes Varenne.

Animation 15, 25 and 42 as well as the animations with the "extra" furniture are all the result of this.

Do me a favor:

1. Delete all 11-200 animations (ini files and kf files).

2. Delete all nif files in this folder: Oblivion\Data\meshes\idleobjects\Lovers\

(NOTE: You can just back this up by moving them to a subfolder if you don't want to delete them)

3. Reinstall the 11-200 bbb animations pack and see if you still have issues with furniture and if animations 15, 25 and 42 are still there (they shouldn't be playing as I didn't include them in the pack - they are left overs from your previous game).

[/quote']

Check, delete all and reinstall. I'll retest in the morning and report back. Nah, got enough bloody backups, time for the new, out with the old!

Cheers,

V'

Ok Varenne and legit1337, here is attempt number 3. I am only including the defx1 and defx2 positions so just drop these two changed versions in Oblivion\Data\meshes\characters\_male\Idleanims\ani2\ and say yes to the overwrite. Tell me if I am getting better or worse. If this is not an improvement on version 2 which seems to be liked by both of you then let me know. I tried tweaking things per Gerra6's recommendations and while I think it is ok I am curious what you guys think. I did ratchet up the jiggle and breast movement so you can for sure see them flopping but I am hoping it is not too over the top.

120attempt3.7z

Thanks Nepro, this is exactly where you report it. Is that animation from the Daedra Sutra, v2 of the Lovers Resource pack or from the 11-200 bbb animations pack.

To fix it you can do one of two things:

1. Wait for me to fix it and issue a revised animations pack (probably looking at two weeks out or so).

2. Open up animation 30's ini file and look for this line:

set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 2

and and change it to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.chinupo to 0

If that doesn't quite do the job then change it to 1.