Lovers Animations Workshop - old one

New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4_-_Revised

Few problems and questions:

I download the mod 19.12.2012 and 29.12.2012

In the 19.12.2012 file, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp 692KB. 29.12.2012 694KB

In the 19.12.2012 file, Script "xLoversCmnGetCreatureType" nearly all loversCreatures and Donkey's animations enabled.(except Donkeys Baliwog 244,502,550,4750_1,4750; Dog 247,1101,1102,1106; Lich 2703; Minotaur 2901; Ogre 248; Skamp 246,3501,3502; Xivilai 4601,4605,4606,4608; Zombie 550,4701,4703,4705,4750; LoversTentacle 2004. In 29.12.2012 only loversCreatures animations enabled ( only Donkey animations for dog(all 1101 to 1111)and goblin )

In both versions are folders "zzzQBHitode" and "zzzQBMushroom", in the script path folders are "zzzLoversHitode" and "zzzLoversMushroom".(like in Lovers_Creatures_1.4.1_-_Revised)

????Why was the old version deleted, what's the difference between old/new?( except of the Script that I can change myself) Why did Donkey never enabled all his animations? (In all older releases not all animations are enabled in the script)

Can I use my half-year-old version (in which I enabled a lot of animations in the script) with the new LPK_base_rev96?

New_and_improved_animation_project_2.4_-_Revised

Few problems and questions:

I download the mod 19.12.2012 and 29.12.2012

In the 19.12.2012 file' date=' LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp 692KB. 29.12.2012 694KB

In the 19.12.2012 file, Script "xLoversCmnGetCreatureType" nearly all loversCreatures and Donkey's animations enabled.(except Donkeys Baliwog 244,502,550,4750_1,4750; Dog 247,1101,1102,1106; Lich 2703; Minotaur 2901; Ogre 248; Skamp 246,3501,3502; Xivilai 4601,4605,4606,4608; Zombie 550,4701,4703,4705,4750; LoversTentacle 2004. In 29.12.2012 only loversCreatures animations enabled ( only Donkey animations for dog(all 1101 to 1111)and goblin )

In both versions are folders "zzzQBHitode" and "zzzQBMushroom", in the script path folders are "zzzLoversHitode" and "zzzLoversMushroom".(like in Lovers_Creatures_1.4.1_-_Revised)

????Why was the old version deleted, what's the difference between old/new?( except of the Script that I can change myself) Why did Donkey never enabled all his animations? (In all older releases not all animations are enabled in the script)

Can I use my half-year-old version (in which I enabled a lot of animations in the script) with the new LPK_base_rev96?

[/quote']

Donkey's New and Improved Animations Pack was a work in progress that he was constantly updating with animations as he created them until he left. I know that he was experimenting with adding human skeletons to creatures so that they could use the 1-200 animations. However, this caused such a massive amount of problems, that he eventually halted the experiment.

I made a few changes to clean up and consolidate creatures with his new animations pack, while at the same time making it LoversMotionsNT friendly. I omitted a few animations and renumbered others to make all this work. That is what the changes are all for.

As to you using a custom version, sure. You can customize things to your heart's content for your personal game and it should work just fine with Lovers rev96. If you run into any problems just holler and I will try to help.

I only had the fear that my old version didn't work with LPK_base_rev96.

Good less work. Now I start to change the animal nifs and animal-armor nifs in the new Lovers_Creatures_1.4.1_-_Revised and some things in the Lovers_Resources. Shit why have I made so many changes and modifications in the last years, so many small O-Mods, here some textures there some nifs. Now it's clean up time.

I only had the fear that my old version didn't work with LPK_base_rev96.

Good less work. Now I start to change the animal nifs and animal-armor nifs in the new Lovers_Creatures_1.4.1_-_Revised and some things in the Lovers_Resources. Shit why have I made so many changes and modifications in the last years' date=' so many small O-Mods, here some textures there some nifs. Now it's clean up time.

[/quote']

That was really my goal as well, many of the plugins shrunk significantly in size once all of the extra stuff was pulled out. This is really a good time to do this as the poor guys that were making\translating these plugins had their hands full creating content, translating updates and all that good stuff. Once all of this slowed down it was the perfect time to do some house cleaning.

I didn't remove the shemale creatures, as I did not want to alter the original creators work, but I did make the alternate male meshes pack for those that want it. I asked Donkey if it would be ok for me to release it and he said that would be fine.

Can't help you with Blender but if you post your .kf I can fix it.

Thank you for your kind offer but I just needed to get off my ass and do a bit of reading. Turns out you just hit the I key to get the menu to add in that portion of the pose. I beat my head against the wall for an hour before I finally gave up and RTFM. :P

Good times....:D

Can't help you with Blender but if you post your .kf I can fix it.

Thank you for your kind offer but I just needed to get off my ass and do a bit of reading. Turns out you just hit the I key to get the menu to add in that portion of the pose. I beat my head against the wall for an hour before I finally gave up and RTFM. :P

Good times....:D

I had the same experience about...oh...two weeks ago.

I like Blender, but the 2.49b era user interface is not terribly intuitive.

I like Blender' date=' but the 2.49b era user interface is not terribly intuitive.

[/quote']

Ditto, and is I feel why I ended up learning how to use other tools over Blender.

It's extremely powerful, but many of the most useful tools are hidden beneath obscure keyboard commands. (Control Alt Shift M I'm looking at you)

I like Blender' date=' but the 2.49b era user interface is not terribly intuitive.

[/quote']

Ditto, and is I feel why I ended up learning how to use other tools over Blender.

It's extremely powerful, but many of the most useful tools are hidden beneath obscure keyboard commands. (Control Alt Shift M I'm looking at you)

I followed some of the very early development of Blender around 1999 when I got started with Poser, which was even more of a pain to use since it was/is such a resource hog and at that time very unstable.

Blender was designed such that more emphasis was placed on keyboard control vs. the mouse. Hence, the near cryptic hidden features that requires you to read the manual or access the Help from the menu, vs just going in and using the UI to learn the tool, which is what I did in the beginning with Poser and other 3d tools.

I followed some of the very early development of Blender around 1999 when I got started with Poser' date=' which was even more of a pain to use since it was/is such a resource hog and at that time very unstable.

Blender was designed such that more emphasis was placed on keyboard control vs. the mouse. Hence, the near cryptic hidden features that requires you to read the manual or access the Help from the menu, vs just going in and using the UI to learn the tool, which is what I did in the beginning with Poser and other 3d tools.

[/quote']

For the most part, I'm OK with that. From a speed and efficiency perspective, keyboard shortcuts are almost always faster and easier to use than mouse driven menus/buttons...once you learn them.

But damn...there are some things that are downright counter-intuitive. One of the nastiest to a newbie is probably the way that the position of the mouse pointer determines which work areas will be active and receiving commands.

That caused a ton of confusion early on...The exact same keyboard command had a completely different effect depending on where the mouse was at that moment.

Oh, please don't get me started on that. I had pretty much everything I did early on in blender go to crap on me due to this. Not only that but I got stuck on screens and settings that I had to go back and read the manual to try to get out of. I think I must have had to the restore default settings a couple of dozen times in my first week with blender......:(

Well on the animations front I have finished adding bbb to several animations so far that did not have it before. I am getting a bit faster at doing this and when I hit 10 I'll release a quick pack for folks to test and give me some feedback. I am adding bbb to the "male" positions as well as the female ones for those who play with futa characters.

A couple of the ones I have done so far: DS 63.1, DS 25, DS 97, DS 12

Well on the animations front I have finished adding bbb to several animations so far that did not have it before. I am getting a bit faster at doing this and when I hit 10 I'll release a quick pack for folks to test and give me some feedback. I am adding bbb to the "male" positions as well as the female ones for those who play with futa characters.

A couple of the ones I have done so far: DS 63.1' date=' DS 25, DS 97, DS 12

[/quote']

What do you think...is it time to start adding facial expressions

A couple of the ones I have done so far: DS 63.1' date=' DS 25, DS 97, DS 12

[/quote']

What do you think...is it time to start adding facial expressions

Actually, I've been thinking of that as of late. I wish we could vary the facial expressions, depending on disposition, personality or aggression levels. Sometimes it would be pleasure, sometimes pain.

@gregathit - looking forward to your next release too, before I have to shelve Oblivion for a while for RL work...

Actually' date=' I've been thinking of that as of late. I wish we could vary the facial expressions, depending on disposition, personality or aggression levels. Sometimes it would be pleasure, sometimes pain.

@gregathit - looking forward to your next release too, before I have to shelve Oblivion for a while for RL work...

[/quote']

Actually, I think we just might be able to.

Different animations can be blended together simultaneously in-game. I'm still trying to understand exactly how it works, but the Blend: ## entry in the Anim text field apparently plays a very significant role in determining how animations overlap each other.

So, the latest revision of the Pose Converter includes an automatic system for inserting facial expressions into any animation, in addition to the Start, End, and Blend values. What if, instead of inserting an expression into an existing animation, we experiment with creating an animation that does nothing more than add facial expressions.

Then, you just apply that facial expression animation on top of the lovers sexual animations.

I'm not sure exactly what scripting would be required to make it run smoothly with the Lovers animation system, but I'd bet dollars to donuts that it could be made to work.

If anyone is interested in giving it a go, I've added the capability to add expressions to otherwise empty animations in my latest development revision (not posted). I'd be happy to post it here if anyone wants to give it a shot.

Very nice work TDA! :)

Ok, these 3 might be a bit rough but give them a test and let me know what you like and don't. There is a group 0 (cowgirl) DS12\bbb 39, group 1 (from behind) DS 25\bbb 99, group 2 (laying down) DS 97\ bbb 131. If you are using rev2 of the resources pack or using the Daedra Sutra animation numbers then you will need to rename the animations, they are currently set up for the bbb 11-200 animations pack.

All credits belong to the original animator. I have just added bouncing knockers and made slight tweaks.

Very nice work TDA! :)

Ok' date=' these 3 might be a bit rough but give them a test and let me know what you like and don't. There is a group 0 (cowgirl) DS12\bbb 39, group 1 (from behind) DS 25\bbb 99, group 2 (laying down) DS 97\ bbb 131. If you are using rev2 of the resources pack or using the Daedra Sutra animation numbers then you will need to rename the animations, they are currently set up for the bbb 11-200 animations pack.

All credits belong to the original animator. I have just added bouncing knockers and made slight tweaks.

[/quote']

39 is glitched in the second phase... 99 has some transition problems in the second phase (she slowly moves to the next phase while the offender moves quickly and they both start the second phase animations at different times).

139 has no flaws.

All of the BBB on these anims is done pretty well, not too overexaggerated but not all subtle either, definitely noticeable, which I like.

I do not however, like these anims, so slapdash and poorly done :-/ (not to mention not very erotic... not a possible position due to gravity etc) with the possible exception of 39... but the hand positions are way off...

I have a very big trouble with a new animation, i just created a nice new one, this time it is made from a fresh skeleton-mesh set up, not from an already existing file. And when i tested it i realized the whole thing does not work at all, and i can't find what is missing from it. If anybody could take a look into it with Blender i would be very grateful, because i can't find the source of problem with 3DSmax and NifSkope. It took lots of time to make it, turned out very well, and if it goes to the trash bin i'll go mad.

Wtf!.7z.7z

A little bit of load animations and save animations plus some bip01 moves and bip01pelvis rotate gave me that.

I guess you can rework it from there' date=' if not I'll need the other char animation to align them properly.

But it works ingame...[/color']

Doh sweet candy bears its working :o

What did you saved/load to make it work? I spent about 3 hours with saving loading in 3DSmax and NifSkope but doesn't worked for me. It looks cool in other programs, works properly but the game can't run anims that ive made from a new file with skeleton/meshes. Characters just standing.