New Bodyslideable Male High-Poly Body Project

On 3/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, buttluver said:

....(assuming you will be making this for Oldrim)....

On 4/18/2019 at 1:37 PM, ShenGo said:

....I really hope this will be Oldrim and SOS full compatible....

Tooneyman posted on Reddit "It won't work witg oldrim's havok. I've tried everything. Blame oldrim's in compatibilities."
[Reddit post: LINK]

On 6/3/2019 at 3:47 PM, Aldebaran said:

Life has been sort of mad recently. I can’t make an official statement, but unless things change radically before the release version, there will be plenty of bounce and collision all over the place using CBP Physics instead of HDT. It’s not as precise as HDT, but it really doesn’t need to be, and it’s much easier to use.

*sigh* So is CBP a replacer for HDT then? Like with SMP & HDT, can theyt not be installed simultaneously?
As far I can tell, CBP is/was meant to be a placeholder until HDT was made SE compatible...

On 9/1/2019 at 4:26 AM, TentakelnBitte said:

Tooneyman posted on Reddit "It won't work witg oldrim's havok. I've tried everything. Blame oldrim's in compatibilities."

*sigh* So is CBP a replacer for HDT then? Like with SMP & HDT, can theyt not be installed simultaneously?
As far I can tell, CBP is/was meant to be a placeholder until HDT was made SE compatible...

CPBC is better than CBP. I have never liked the complexity of HDT-SMP and I like the simplicity of CBPC, which just has an MCM menu.

We'll try to make it work for both kind of users

• 1 month later...
On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 9:26 PM, TentakelnBitte said:

I don't even CARE about bounce and physics though. I just want to be able to have a male shape in oldrim (I even kind of prefer not to have jiggles) that isn't nothing but thighs. :( I'd hoped SOS would work fine for schlong havok and whatnot, while the male body mesh itself only needs to be a mesh compatible with Skyrim LE?

On 10/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, ShenGo said:

I don't even CARE about bounce and physics though. I just want to be able to have a male shape in oldrim (I even kind of prefer not to have jiggles) that isn't nothing but thighs. :( I'd hoped SOS would work fine for schlong havok and whatnot, while the male body mesh itself only needs to be a mesh compatible with Skyrim LE?

Same x100

I just want to rig my new armors! 

It's kinda difficult to get a straight answer, but a couple people have assured me we can just use bodyslide as-is... though if you want actual bodyslide slider support, you're going to have to just pick your poison. I haven't had a chance to actually try it out yet, so I can't give any pointers, but every one of the male bodyslide bodies has it's own levels of issues & support. It's a mess, but people are doing it somehow! orz

5 hours ago, TentakelnBitte said:

Same x100

I just want to rig my new armors! 

It's kinda difficult to get a straight answer, but a couple people have assured me we can just use bodyslide as-is... though if you want actual bodyslide slider support, you're going to have to just pick your poison. I haven't had a chance to actually try it out yet, so I can't give any pointers, but every one of the male bodyslide bodies has it's own levels of issues & support. It's a mess, but people are doing it somehow! orz

Are there other male BodySlide options out there? I've only seen one besides this one, but the sliders mostly control the size of individual muscle types (like "extensor digitorum" and "palmaris longus"). As a result, everything I attempt to make with it looks like a muscle suit from a joke shop instead of a believable male body... Maybe I'm just not very savvy with it, lol. 

I guess I could use tutorials to attempt to make sliders myself for the default SOS body, though at that point, I might as well just edit the entire body into something I like; which I've already attempted, and even though I masked the schlong area, I ended up with a body the schlongs no longer fit, lol.

This! So this! There are litterally only really 2 options for male bodies right now either to beefy over muscle powerhouse or normal with varying body hair. I'd love to be able to have a body slider for male characters and a outfit slider as well. Would be awesome for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Like somewhere in between beefy and normal would be great. Even a dad type bod. Bear belly a bit chonky but muscualr. A bodyslide would work wonders for that.

27 minutes ago, spiffypanda said:

This! So this! There are litterally only really 2 options for male bodies right now either to beefy over muscle powerhouse or normal with varying body hair. I'd love to be able to have a body slider for male characters and a outfit slider as well. Would be awesome for both Skyrim and Fallout 4. Like somewhere in between beefy and normal would be great. Even a dad type bod. Bear belly a bit chonky but muscualr. A bodyslide would work wonders for that.

Shape Atlas for Men as your only option for that as of the moment.

4 hours ago, spiffypanda said:

This is the plan, but Tooneyman the one who actually makes the models has some real life issues at the moment so he can't work on it right now.

I'm working on turning all armors, clothes etc into higher polygons, so they'll be easier to make bodyslides with later when the body is done.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2019 at 7:33 PM, FauxFurry said:

CBP-C works fine for male characters. You can even use all of the Sexy Move mods on the Nexus with male characters with the exact same effects on their anatomy that it has for their female counterparts.

I know you made this post like 6 months ago, but could you elaborate on how to do this? Does it just... happen? If you have CBPC installed?

1 hour ago, ZoeMememu said:

I know you made this post like 6 months ago, but could you elaborate on how to do this? Does it just... happen? If you have CBPC installed?

One needs to have CBP-C, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and a male HDT enabled body like the one that Tweens has here and the other HDT BBB SAM derivative BodySlide body that you can look for on your own. You also have to go into the CBP-C ini to toggle the male physics to 1 since it is off by default.

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

One needs to have CBP-C, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended and a male HDT enabled body like the one that Tweens has here and the other HDT BBB SAM derivative BodySlide body that you can look for on your own. You also have to go into the CBP-C ini to toggle the male physics to 1 since it is off by default.

Hm.. I'll see if I can get it to work. Trying to get CBPC working has my SE game crashing to desktop every time I try to leave the LAL cell with a female character so I'm trying to revert  back to functional load order before trying anything else. Thanks!

32 minutes ago, ZoeMememu said:

Hm.. I'll see if I can get it to work. Trying to get CBPC working has my SE game crashing to desktop every time I try to leave the LAL cell with a female character so I'm trying to revert  back to functional load order before trying anything else. Thanks!

The most recent CBP-C hasn't been playing well with the current XPMS. You might have to downgrade both of them to avoid the CTD. I am using CBP-C 1.1.8 and XPMS 4.61 and am having no problems with crashes.

• 2 months later...

Update we're almost done with BME. We're fixing a few sliders and we'll be releasing it on a Alpha run here on LL. The body is modeled after Better male which was modeled after the original vanilla body. We're not adding a Nipple or belly button because that would require us to create whole new textures. The new body has a lot and I mean a lot of polys and is super smooth. I've gone over the sliders which I made with a fine tooth comb.

Here is a taste of the new BME. You'll be able to use pretty much any texture set you like that goes along with vanilla Skyrim SE bodies. All sliders we're build from scratch and the ground up once I figured out how to make them. I learned how to make wrist, ankle, neck and groin sliders.  BME is compatible with SOS and if I can find a texture artist to help us with updating the adult version of the mod. We should be good to go. SOS textures and will work on the SOS features you use, but not the BME Genitalia which comes with a cut and Uncut version of the penis.

Alright, I'm going to be needing some help from the community soon. There are officially three Sams conversion sliders for BME.

Here is the example.

image.png.ebba5af01490004ad673a0f4f90f0719.png

I knows SAM's is pretty popular with the community at large so BME will support the bodies, but not the genitals. Make since since BME will be leaning on SOS Full and Light.

Update, Textures will be updated with BME soon for the full body. I've got to artists who are interested in helping us out. If there is a third one. I have access to some textures we could use someone to help us update them. This body will work with any vanilla texture on the nexus or LL. SOS will need to be updated of course. You should get Tempered Shortly and I hope something new from another artist who I'm not naming as of yet.

Here is the SAM High Bodyslider:

Spoiler

image.png.d2219eeae6c07406dd60ce401d7e77c6.png

Here is SAMUAL:

Spoiler

image.png.60a0e4a763bd3709f17c51e70f691fb3.png

Here is SAMSON:

Spoiler

image.png.7d88efe4062d9109498f75f8ae5d00e6.png

Two more things to show everyone.

I upgraded the BME body to even more polys from before and smoothed them out. Here was BME prior to the upgrade.

Spoiler

image.png.97a4ba3552afe120193ee16fd4844ba1.png

Here is BME after the upgrade.

Spoiler

image.png.c38f626d6b7cab8bcb40efa2fbe5cf6b.png

I've got one thing to say to this community. If you're not excited about this Male body. I have a feeling you will be after this showing. =P It'll be very soon when we release it. I hope everyone's ready. We're going to need people to play with it soon and test it. We're almost ready.

Also I am thinking of letting LE community have the BME 1.0 Body which is not the upgrade. I don't think LE could handle the new higher poly upgrade. I know SE can, but I'm not fully sure LE could.

Galgaroth said on 12/23 That "A small announcement: due to certain situations and events, I won't maintain SoS SE anymore. Not sure what's the best way to deal with this (community-wise, I mean) so I'm open to suggestions. Maybe someone wants to take over?

I'm not sure when I'll log in next, so replying back might take some time. Apologies for that."   

Somebody else will have to take over SoS SE.

So will this body have both samson and samual racemenu sliders?

I'm currently using Sam light with the SAM morphs for racemenu and savran-x's SOS for SAM addons.

It enables me to use bodygen templates and morphs to make all the men (both vanilla and mod added) have different body shapes from the samson/samual sliders based off of their class and race.  So fat merchants, skinny mages, buff blacksmiths, etc.   If the slider names will be called the same (samson/samual) i'll be able to use my existing bodygen morphs and templates.

5 hours ago, Grummkol said:

So will this body have both samson and samual racemenu sliders?

I'm currently using Sam light with the SAM morphs for racemenu and savran-x's SOS for SAM addons.

It enables me to use bodygen templates and morphs to make all the men (both vanilla and mod added) have different body shapes from the samson/samual sliders based off of their class and race.  So fat merchants, skinny mages, buff blacksmiths, etc.   If the slider names will be called the same (samson/samual) i'll be able to use my existing bodygen morphs and templates.

Maybe.. My main concern right now is getting BME working with SOS light properly. SOS Full doesn't need to be supported. SOS light works fine, but my issue is making sure SOS light works with BME without issue. 

There is also a mod which allows for randomly generated bodies for Skyrim SE now. The mod author uses bodyslide sliders. I'm using it currently with females bodies. Once we get BME updated it should work properly with the mod and the author can update it to work with males. My issues is I don't know how to script yet. I've been slowly learning programming, but I'm not comfortable yet to actually delve into the code.

On 2/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

Also I am thinking of letting LE community have the BME 1.0 Body which is not the upgrade. I don't think LE could handle the new higher poly upgrade. I know SE can, but I'm not fully sure LE could.

10,000 thank you's for this! As soon as I saw the high poly version, I could feel my computer cringe in fear lol

Very, very excited :3

1 hour ago, TentakelnBitte said:

10,000 thank you's for this! As soon as I saw the high poly version, I could feel my computer cringe in fear lol

Very, very excited :3

Your computer will hate you, but you're eyes will love you. =P

I'm thinking of making a lower poly version of BME just in case it's too much for people's computers. I've already got the body. All I have to do is add the sliders and weights. =P

I'm trying to come up with a new Foreskin model for BME and another body I'm working on. Here is a the result so far. This is for people who don't like the cut models.

image.png.3fd9ceda97d700bb59069c1b5d274c87.png

I think with the right texture set this could work out well.

What do ya'll think?

Here is the BME one too.

image.png.87ef7dc6b20d11c0d3a6c81a67889e8d.png

Otherwise, BME will just keep this one.

image.png.4cbfbcd7441a2348989704d9c4368e40.png

I introduce to you "Dizona Forte," a higher poly bodyslide for males from the Dizona creators. This baby is great and looks amazing.

image.png.ab0db4aba418bb0806668eb03c3424a3.png'

There will be an erect version which is the one above and a nude version. Each one has it's own penis sliders to create different varieties of bodies. =D

Nude:

image.png.5fb58f590b8e7192ed054dc6eb5bd40b.png

These all have HDT SMP support and will have CBPC when I'm done.

I'm working on making this SOS light compatible. ?

Here is the original poly mesh. As you can see. This baby has been upgraded massively. The community is getting two different male bodies. Not just BME, but you'll be getting Dizona Forte a higher upgrade to Dizona. Yes, I have permission to do so. ? This body will be able to convert from SAM's and BME.

Here is the original to give you a better comparison.

image.png.3e0a3fa32491a4259f0ebe7e529d95a3.png

The night thing about "Dizona Forte," you don't need to upgrade textures. It'll work with the ones already created for it.

I'll also be having a Vanilla, Shorts and Underwear version for this body too. I'd show more, but I don't have enough time after I post this update. I'll post the rest after today. Good news. I just finished the sliders for the main to complicated bodies which was nude and erect. I already have the main body sliders. I'll be updating it this weekend and hopefully everyone will be able to finally have a test run with this and BME this coming Monday. My goal this money will be to release this after the weekend and allow everyone to play with the bodies. I hope you're all excited as I am. The bodies are coming and soon. I may add one more erect penis to the original setup and yes that had been upgraded poly wise too, but will see how it works for the body. It was very hard to work with in creating sliders. The penis you see for the erect version is smaller than the original just because it was easier to create sliders for it. The original erect version from Dizona body is shaped oddly and there is nothing wrong with that, but it makes the mod kind of unstable in creating good sliders for it. ?