New Bodyslideable Male High-Poly Body Project

On 2/22/2020 at 5:11 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

I'm trying to come up with a new Foreskin model for BME and another body I'm working on. Here is a the result so far. This is for people who don't like the cut models.

image.png.3fd9ceda97d700bb59069c1b5d274c87.png

I think with the right texture set this could work out well.

What do ya'll think?

Here is the BME one too.

image.png.87ef7dc6b20d11c0d3a6c81a67889e8d.png

Otherwise, BME will just keep this one.

image.png.4cbfbcd7441a2348989704d9c4368e40.png

For the Sam SE racemenu morphs they use a single hd penis mesh with the foreskin removable via a racemenu slider - the foreskin slider is either 0 (roundhead) or 1 (cavielier).  I'm guessing that won't work that well with SoS's schlong distribution method though?

Also would be good if you included a low poly collision mesh with the hd schlong, call the collision meshes VirtualPenis and VirtualScrotum and should work with majority of existing hdt xml's out there.

4 hours ago, Grummkol said:

For the Sam SE racemenu morphs they use a single hd penis mesh with the foreskin removable via a racemenu slider - the foreskin slider is either 0 (roundhead) or 1 (cavielier).  I'm guessing that won't work that well with SoS's schlong distribution method though?

Also would be good if you included a low poly collision mesh with the hd schlong, call the collision meshes VirtualPenis and VirtualScrotum and should work with majority of existing hdt xml's out there.

There is already a low poly virtual collision setup for both BME and Dizona Forte's penises. We've got that covered. ?

8 hours ago, Oriana said:

OMG the bodies look amazing. Thank you SO much Tooneyman (and Shiva and the rest of the team) for putting so much effort into these mods.

Are these bodies (male and female) for SSE? Cuz i'm eager to test them ?

I'm going to try to have these bodies ready for testing at the end of the weekend. I'll be posting the github download page shortly here on LL. We'll need a serious group of individuals who want to help us test these babies out.

7 hours ago, cazzaro said:

Where can i download your Dizona Forte Bodyslide male body?

You did a pretty nice job!!

Soon. I promise and I will keep it. I'm almost done with the final male body. I just have a few more things I have to do. It should be ready this weekend. All bodies will already come with Racemenu morphs setup.

Update: Almost done. I've basically got it all together on the mods for a alpha test. @Shiva182 will be going over the mods in the next couple of days and letting me know what final parts need to be done. The goal is to launch our first Alpha test on LL. I'm also waiting on Syer one of our other leads to get done testing out the mod. Once he gives a go. We'll drop the github links for everyone to try.

I just have to update the racemenu sliders for Dizona forte. Everything else should be ready to go.

It's finally here everyone. The alpha release of BME malebody bodyslide and Dizona Forte bodyslide.

image.png.a2a3e5f1275ba57f83c176899aafce81.png

Use any texture you'd like with this body. It's designed after the vanilla Skyrim and Better Males Remesh. It comes with a lot of Sliders and a few presets. The HDT weights will be replaced after the next Bodyslide and OS update by ousnius. Use any Vanilla Texture you'd like.

Dizona Forte is Here!

image.png.b069a98b6681131614c01a9cbc4b50d0.png

Comes with the most sliders and different variations. The HDT weights will be redone once the new BS and OS come out.

Please test these mods to your hearts content and let us know what you think. Any issues please let us know so we can see what we can do to address them, but over all please have fun. If you or anyone else would like to help us out. Please reach out to myself or @Shiva182.

We mostly need help with clothing and HDT SMP along with CBPC physics stuff. Anything else we're pretty good. If anyone is good at textures. We could use some help with creating some new texture setups for the BME hands and genitals.

I hope everyone enjoys these new bodies. They were a lot of time and effort in making them. Enjoy.

While the body itself is gorgeous, I have a few mods that aren't playing nice (Custom race - Lykaios and the corresponding that goes with) and causes a gap between the body and the crotch mesh, Hands seem to disappear in first person as well...could be better claws' fault though. Not asking for a compatibility patches.

The only real thing I've noticed, and it's a minor thing at that, is the lack of nipples, I mean the texture has them but the model itself is flat breasted. And the texture seems to get stretched which elongates the nipples themselves.

Looks pretty interesting...

I'm working on a Armor/clothing replacer for SE and did some cutting on male clothes for it. (some sort of a Minidress Collection for males) A BS body will solve a lot of problems for me.

Is it possible to close the hole in the body where the genitals are placed? I'm playing around with Bodysuits, too...

8 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Looks pretty interesting...

I'm working on a Armor/clothing replacer for SE and did some cutting on male clothes for it. (some sort of a Minidress Collection for males) A BS body will solve a lot of problems for me.

Is it possible to close the hole in the body where the genitals are placed? I'm playing around with Bodysuits, too...

On the underwear versions we have a groin cap, so on the vanilla underwear version there's not a hole.

9 hours ago, L0ne_W0lf said:

While the body itself is gorgeous, I have a few mods that aren't playing nice (Custom race - Lykaios and the corresponding that goes with) and causes a gap between the body and the crotch mesh, Hands seem to disappear in first person as well...could be better claws' fault though. Not asking for a compatibility patches.

The only real thing I've noticed, and it's a minor thing at that, is the lack of nipples, I mean the texture has them but the model itself is flat breasted. And the texture seems to get stretched which elongates the nipples themselves.

Yes, unfortunately that is still the case. We were looking before to add nipples and a belly button by copy that from UNP but it didn't turn out well. It is still a goal for us to get those things into the male body. 

11 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

On the underwear versions we have a groin cap, so on the vanilla underwear version there's not a hole.

So it will be a seperate part in the nif? For one of my projects I will need a full closed body.... with attached hands and feets and maybe the head, too. 

On 3/8/2020 at 8:18 PM, Pfiffy said:

So it will be a seperate part in the nif? For one of my projects I will need a full closed body.... with attached hands and feets and maybe the head, too. 

Yes, it's a separated shape inside the one body mesh.

If you know your way around a 3D program like 3D Max or Blender you should be able to just combine all the shapes you want.

9 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

Yes, it's a separated shape inside the one body mesh.

If you know your way around a 3D program like 3D Max or Blender you should be able to just combine all the shapes you want.

That's my problem right now. I don't have 3DS anymore, and I don't know how to use Blender. Right now I'm cutting in Outfitstudio. It works... even if it is quite complicated. You can't merge witth it. 

Here is the new BME for Bodyslide; I apologize it took so long, but enjoy.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:35 PM, Pfiffy said:

That's my problem right now. I don't have 3DS anymore, and I don't know how to use Blender. Right now I'm cutting in Outfitstudio. It works... even if it is quite complicated. You can't merge witth it. 

Blender is super easy. If you know how to use 3DS max it's actually simpler and less buggy. 2.81 is amazing. Just know if you add anything to the mesh you'll have to recut the UV. There is no way around it. I'm working on something similar.

9 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

Here is the new BME for Bodyslide; I apologize it took so long, but enjoy.

Blender is super easy. If you know how to use 3DS max it's actually simpler and less buggy. 2.81 is amazing. Just know if you add anything to the mesh you'll have to recut the UV. There is no way around it. I'm working on something similar.

Well, I'm short on time and for the things I do, outfit studio does the job. (for now...) I'm missing the option to remove/seperate objects completly from a nif. Removing the verticles is a bit.....  It takes several attemps until you get the _0 and _1 size cut in the same way. But OS keeps the weighting intact (for the most part...) 

Just made a new BME Dick with textures along with Foreskin. It's not perfect, but it'll do.

Here is the foreskin.

image.png.ce0d63b9501c71f89c0d466f1286ef69.png

And here is the Schlong.

image.png.ff7f0f69f683da9748286f91ee8b3ee4.png

This was an experimental version which turned out quit well. This will be going on the nexus. I just need to make the balls a bit bigger and the penis a little smaller. Shouldn't be too much work. I'll try to adjust the Foreskin. Now the good news. Now with this official development. BME is complete.

The sliders are done. I'll be adding a Flaccid version off BME which you can see here.

image.png.3b44ba36437317b068d9667a2a9b426b.png

I'm super excited about this update. We can use Better Males Textures long with their normal maps so the body will work going forward with any textures. The penis version you'll have to use BME until someone decides to make upgraded textures for flaccid and erect. They are based off of SOS light and I'll leave a version of BME setup for SOS full with just a hold so you can add the dicks yourself. I was going to upgrade SOS dicks and upload them on LL, but I'm kind of burnt out on working on this body. I want to add 3D Pubic hairs to this body next and that should be the end of it. The pubic hairs on the nexus I do have the rights to use and I got them a long time ago. I'll be using them for this bodyslide too. I'll be seeing if I can change the colors for you guys with a racemenu setup. Right now no promises. I need to finish this new update. @Shiva182 I think will be very happy with this new development and once we're done everyone. I'll be adding the HDT to the rest of the model and getting it working.

I hope everyone's excited. BME will be here soon. You saw Dizona Forte. I'm going to be leaving that particular body on hold for a bit since I'm super busy with BME and I want to make sure UNPR and BME will get done soon. If you want to see what the 3D's will look like. Look no further.

image.png.4c7f4bb607f5d77757405b30e6a06164.png

Pubic hair with foreskin:

image.png.bc81fa710525fe6c81fdbecd465d51b6.png

Pubic Hair without foreskin:

image.png.667ff739639046c5727020865dc30504.png

Anyway, I've got more work to do, but a lot of shit is getting redone to a point we're almost there. Just a little longer ya'll =D

Update: Now both Erect and foreskin are high poly and have been smoothed out.

image.png.412cc0612900ba85f17cacf0bd48366a.png

Flaccid is high poly too. :

image.png.5029739ab0844799ff84e6260c60b3f8.png

Good stuff is coming. XD

Another Update: all these new bodies now have sliders. The only one I'm not touching yet will be the pubic hairs. I've got to see how I can handle that body setup just because of the way the mesh is and see how it reacts to sliders.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

It's finally here everyone. The alpha release of BME malebody bodyslide and Dizona Forte bodyslide.

I am confused. I see the link for Dizona, but I do not want to use it because of texture incompatibility. You say BME can use any texture, but i do not see the link. What do I miss?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/3/2020 at 1:04 AM, MoJo-X said:

So how is this project coming along?

I have no idea. Hoping this project gets moving along soon. Shape Atlas for Men was a godsend for LE and if a proper male bodyslide could take its place, the world would be a better place.