New Bodyslideable Male High-Poly Body Project

Update... Alrighty everyone. I was trying to decide what I wanted to do with the genitals. I realized the penis I created needed a new texture set and UV to be developed with normals, but that didn't seem like the best course of action. Here is what I did. I took Better males Flaccid penis.

image.png.50df9894d1c60f29119de75054ab9fc0.png

And turned it into an erect version. It's a bit smaller, but it's got the same UV and will work with better males textures.

image.png.9537167ee048d21c0a3a8308c906b38c.png

Here is a picture of BME full textures with the new penis. I'm going to upgrading the penis into a Hi-poly version of itself.

image.png.fad5ac25128ea80eee8442189f7220ef.png

I'm really excited about this one. I'm going to try and create a foreskin for this mesh and see how it looks. That'll have to have a new UV, but... It shouldn't be too hard if people want to use it. I'll see if I can create it from the Better Males foreskin mesh. ?

Anyway, I hope everyone's excited. Things are progressing forward.

Its compatible with SOS and is about the same exact size as average from SOS. Have a good weekend.

Hey Tooneyman.

Can't say enough how grateful I am for you doing this!!

I'm curious though.

You say this will be compatible with SOS.

So if I, say, set the cock size to 14 (or - shudder - more!) with the SOS Racemenu mod (assuming you will be making this for Oldrim) will this still look as good?

Or will it look a bit "stretched"?

On 3/27/2019 at 10:47 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

My computer got blown. I've fixed it and am reinstalling everything will begin work starting next Monday. I'm fixing up my work space environment and will be getting back on track soon. =D

Ouch!  Good to hear you got it up and running again though.  Hope it wasn't to expensive and didn't loose to much.  Thank you for working so hard on this :D 

On 3/28/2019 at 5:42 PM, buttluver said:

Hey Tooneyman.

Can't say enough how grateful I am for you doing this!!

I'm curious though.

You say this will be compatible with SOS.

So if I, say, set the cock size to 14 (or - shudder - more!) with the SOS Racemenu mod (assuming you will be making this for Oldrim) will this still look as good?

Or will it look a bit "stretched"?

I've unforunately, haven't gotten that far yet. I've gotten BME to a nice point where the mod itself is basically setup well with weights and we're almost done deciding which dick to use. I might need to do some more work on the penis you saw above, but for the most part it's all going smoothly. I've recently just got my environment fixed up since I rant into computer issues. What I will say is with BME you should be able to create whatever side of dick you want and the original SOS dicks you'll be able to use accordingly if I can get BME working with SOS Full.  Right now I know it works with light.

23 hours ago, Talru said:

Ouch!  Good to hear you got it up and running again though.  Hope it wasn't to expensive and didn't loose to much.  Thank you for working so hard on this :D 

No it wasn't too expensive. It's all the same parts and software. I just found out what the issue was. I didn't loose anything that I couldn't find back online. I lost my environment setups, but I got those up and running again just fine. ? All I'm doing now is setting up my Skyrim LE environment so I can test in Skyrim LE to get the proper stuff.

Holy shit this is huge!Never thought I'd see a bodyslide for males.
I'm rooting for you guys! are you still looking for help?if you can fit me a tutorial I wouldn't mind helping with anything that takes time but doesn't require lots of experience

20 hours ago, EsperAngel said:

Holy shit this is huge!Never thought I'd see a bodyslide for males.
I'm rooting for you guys! are you still looking for help?if you can fit me a tutorial I wouldn't mind helping with anything that takes time but doesn't require lots of experience

If' you're willing to learn how to sculpt, do tutorials or even help us build sliders. Please come aboard. If you're patient and willing to make the time to help us. I'd love to teach you what I've learn so far and what I'm learning now. We've got so many resources now it's insane. I've begun sculpting the model and will begin creating a new UV for it. My goal will be to create a brand new body which works with all the races and his high poly at the end of the day. =).

We can start off with small stuff and work our way into more complex. You'll just have to let me know what you have an interest in.

I can't wait to see this project completed.  I have a few male armor sets I would like to slide to fix them.  There are many male armor mods that feature extremely skinny armor when you put it on that doesn't match the body at all.  That said, it would also give me the ability to make other custom bodyslides and change the armor for that too.  I was trying to figure out how to mod the armor to fit SOS myself, but it looks like this project is far more advanced and better than anything I could ever do.

I SO can't wait for this! I really hope this will be Oldrim and SOS full compatible. I'm not real big on the SOS body shape... I tried to remodel it to be a bit more proportionate, and all I did was broke it. :( We really need this, it sucks being stuck with one bodyshape for SOS. I was using a Sundracon body I found that had been edited to fit SOS, but while I like Sundracon a lot more, it was a bit barrel chested. What we really need is something we can shape to our liking. After all, we've been able to do that for females for HOW MANY YEARS? XD

I almost never actually post here, but I've been hoping for something like this for so long that I just had to pop in and comment. I'm sure this is basically a dream come true moment for a lot of people (like myself), and your work looks awesome so far. Keep it up, you rock!

• 1 month later...

I keep checking to see the progress of this awesome project.

Hopefully all is well with you and that you are just ironing out a few issues.

I have to ask one thing though.

I'm not sure if this has been covered butt - will their be physics with this body mod?

Will the man butt, dick, and balls bounce joyously in Skyrim?

And if so, would we need to have the HDT framework from that Chinese (I believe) site to make it work?

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Best wishes to you.

Life has been sort of mad recently. I can’t make an official statement, but unless things change radically before the release version, there will be plenty of bounce and collision all over the place using CBP Physics instead of HDT. It’s not as precise as HDT, but it really doesn’t need to be, and it’s much easier to use.

1 hour ago, Aldebaran said:

Life has been sort of mad recently. I can’t make an official statement, but unless things change radically before the release version, there will be plenty of bounce and collision all over the place using CBP Physics instead of HDT. It’s not as precise as HDT, but it really doesn’t need to be, and it’s much easier to use.

Thanks for responding Aldebaran.

Sounds great!

Hopefully my post didn't sound like a "When the heck are you going to be done?".

It's more like a "Just wanted to let you know that I'm very interested" kind of thing.

I hope that life gets less mad for you.  (Does that even make sense? - lol)

On 6/3/2019 at 5:47 PM, Aldebaran said:

CBP-C works fine for male characters. You can even use all of the Sexy Move mods on the Nexus with male characters with the exact same effects on their anatomy that it has for their female counterparts.

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Marm 01 said:

Any updates on this? I've been wondering why there are no male bodyslides for so long, this is a dream come true. I've always been wanting to make the male booties rounder like I can with the females :)

Tooneyman has disappeared for a while so I actually don't know how it goes with the project.

I'm working on upgrading polygons to the outfits, both male and female which takes a long time.

12 hours ago, Shiva182 said:

Tooneyman has disappeared for a while so I actually don't know how it goes with the project.

I'm working on upgrading polygons to the outfits, both male and female which takes a long time.

Will it be possible to install only the male body? I would love some more variety for the guys in Skyrim, but would like to keep the ladies on CBBE.

• 3 weeks later...