PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

It's a bit of a minor issue, but the wings don't animate quite right when flying. They deploy as if in mid-jump, but never flap enter the proper flying state after that despite the character themselves animating correctly. Switching transformation wing type to use "real flying wings" from the mod of the same name animates correctly, but the default succubus wings don't. Additionally, none of the other wing types (listed as ADWing etc) appear at all when selected.

Hey,

I  managed to have the transformation working for almost anything ?.  Except the tail, it show straight coming from the floor ?.  I try to find a fix, be beside a fox tail, no dragon one like the one PSQ had in Oldrim.  As any one managed to make it work?  how did you do it?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/7/2019 at 9:28 PM, MstrN said:

Got them working. Have you checked if horns .NIF has same equip slot specified in it as horns item in PSQ .esp?

There is no PSQ ESP file at all, so I don't know how I am suposed to read it

After a bit of googling seems its usualy slot 45, mine were at slot 42, quick slot swap in nifskope and they appeared

Thanks

On 9/27/2019 at 5:47 PM, Snook001 said:

Hey,

I  managed to have the transformation working for almost anything ?.  Except the tail, it show straight coming from the floor ?.  I try to find a fix, be beside a fox tail, no dragon one like the one PSQ had in Oldrim.  As any one managed to make it work?  how did you do it?

Thanks.

What tail are you trying to use? Because HDT tails hasn't been ported yet

1 hour ago, alphafr said:

There is no PSQ ESP file at all, so I don't know how I am suposed to read it

After a bit of googling seems its usualy slot 45, mine were at slot 42, quick slot swap in nifskope and they appeared

Thanks

not ported,i have dragon alduin tail, and succubus tail with smp enabled

2 hours ago, alphafr said:

The HDT one from Alduin.  Guess that answer the question.  I manage to download HDT-SMP and make it work.  Now it come straight from behind her (Where it should be).  Looking forward for the HDT tail implementation, it is far faster than in oldrim.

Thanks.

digestion of semem seems to be inconsistent sometimes it will work others not at all and as it ties to the energy meter I kind of want to know what I might need to change to fix it anyone know what settings get it to work

I also can't get any semem potions to be produced the energy and semem mechanic seems to not be working consistently at all

Okay, so I am unable to make the drain to death kill.

AFAIK, its checked.  Its set to unconditonal(understanding being, ANY sex act will kill, 100% of time).

yet so far, absolutely nothing has died.   Done the frisky atleast 14 times to test.

Could someone screenshot working settings?

does this interact at all with Deadly drain?

The unconditional part refers to when it should attempt a lethal drain.

I can't recall from the top of my head what determines the damage. But the higher the arousal of the victim, the more damage it does.
I imagine player arousal and succubus rank also help, but I can't quite recall if that's true.

On 10/17/2019 at 8:36 AM, Sillius_Maximus said:

Okay, so I am unable to make the drain to death kill.

AFAIK, its checked.  Its set to unconditonal(understanding being, ANY sex act will kill, 100% of time).

yet so far, absolutely nothing has died.   Done the frisky atleast 14 times to test.

Could someone screenshot working settings?

does this interact at all with Deadly drain?

You're not fucking hard enough ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Not but seriously you don't drain enough to kill

Drain value is affected by : Succubus rank, Option in the PSQ MCM (drain multiplier), arousal (if enabled) of target

You get a spell to raise target arousal (the other is somehow opening racemenu for the target NPC alowing basic modification) when you get to rank 2-3 yo ucan start drainign to death some low level characters

Drain is already included in the mod, you don't need Deadly Drain mod for it to work

• 2 weeks later...

I have not been able to get this to work. i install get an empty meter on the top left of the screen. But no MCM  no quest not text .. got a kiss me prompt once that did Nada. Not sure if the mod is complete or not seems most that posted here had same issues .

Just now, Cilence said:

I have not been able to get this to work. i install get an empty meter on the top left of the screen. But no MCM  no quest not text .. got a kiss me prompt once that did Nada. Not sure if the mod is complete or not seems most that posted here had same issues .

You need to start a new game.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ... been playing with your Mod since started a new game and everything was fine ...

However started the companions quest and after the Werewolf transformation the Succubus quest disabled auto and stopped being a Succubus and have the Succubus transform , got the Werewolf Best Form ....When activated the Become a Succubus again got all I had back activated with status and all but lost the Beast Transform to Werewolf ...

It seems that to have one can not have the other , is this normal or a bug ??? 

On 11/30/2019 at 5:26 PM, Bullfye said:

Hey ... been playing with your Mod since started a new game and everything was fine ...

However started the companions quest and after the Werewolf transformation the Succubus quest disabled auto and stopped being a Succubus and have the Succubus transform , got the Werewolf Best Form ....When activated the Become a Succubus again got all I had back activated with status and all but lost the Beast Transform to Werewolf ...

It seems that to have one can not have the other , is this normal or a bug ??? 

Hey... You need to check "allow hybrid".   I believe it is under other options.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Aizen525 said:

I appear to be having the "no MCM glitch" that I've seen a lot on this thread. I've tried the console command and that did nothing. 

All I have is the bar at the top left corner (I assume the "feed" bar). Any ideas?

I'm assuming you're getting this problem despite having SkyUI installed?