PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

On 1/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, n00b said:

has anyone had success in making a transformation folder? ive tired to add for example TDN Equipable Horns SE version, but everytime i add it to NMM it cant add, saying its incomplete?

To fix the "incomplete" problem usualy extracting the file and recompressing it into 7z works

On 2/24/2019 at 5:25 PM, Sanvit said:

This mod needs sexlab stop combat feature. Whenever i initiate sex with enemies they won't stop fighting with me. Also, changing body textures during transofrmation doesn't work, and my body textures even disappeared after that. 

You need to copy paste textures/meshes of corresponding enabled transform inside its PSQ meshes/texture folders

On 4/8/2019 at 4:50 PM, Nejik said:

How do you modify the transform so there are wings, horns etc. ?

Can't find any folders like in Oldrim version :(

Just instal Animated Dragon Wing by Anton for the wings, configuration of them is done in the MCM menu

For horns & the rest see the "transform dummy" file, need to  find and copy/paste the nif file of tail horns & so on inside their corresponding folders

Using the dummy files from oldrim works, thats what I did

On 6/9/2019 at 8:56 PM, Dibellor said:

So far i noticed two problems, one minor and one middle-major, both are somewhat tied to the same function.

First: The lines for the toggle of killing by drain seem to be not existend in the translation file. I only get the $PSQ_AllowKillHotkeyNotice1 & $PSQ_AllowKillHotkeyNotice2 Messages

Second: Is there a new mechanic for kill by drain? Because in Skyrim LE i could toggle the feature mid sex and the "partner" was definetly killed at the end. Now they only lose life, but don't get killed.

And last a question do i need another mod for flying? I set the required rank to 2 and when i press the hotkey i get the message "Flying enabled", but i can't get my Succubus to fly only the normal long jump.  Forget this. Figured it out.

Drain only kill if you have enabled the "allow drain kill" and set its condition correctly in the MCM menu after that you do need to drain enough to kill the NPC or you just badly injure it

Hope this helps

Now for my own problem : missing horns despite having them added correctly

I extracted the nif and putted them in the succubusarmor folder with correct name, enabled horns transform and nothing happen, wings & tail are fine though

On 7/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, alphafr said:

To fix the "incomplete" problem usualy extracting the file and recompressing it into 7z works

You need to copy paste textures/meshes of corresponding enabled transform inside its PSQ meshes/texture folders

Just instal Animated Dragon Wing by Anton for the wings, configuration of them is done in the MCM menu

For horns & the rest see the "transform dummy" file, need to  find and copy/paste the nif file of tail horns & so on inside their corresponding folders

Using the dummy files from oldrim works, thats what I did

Drain only kill if you have enabled the "allow drain kill" and set its condition correctly in the MCM menu after that you do need to drain enough to kill the NPC or you just badly injure it

Hope this helps

Now for my own problem : missing horns despite having them added correctly

I extracted the nif and putted them in the succubusarmor folder with correct name, enabled horns transform and nothing happen, wings & tail are fine though

I added the oldrim dummy files to the folders and installed the animated dragon wing mod, ran FNIS and bodyslide outfit studio and started up the game,

from there I set up the mod in the mod menu and tried to transform. however when I try to transform the game crashes, how do I fix this?

14 hours ago, Enderspry said:

I added the oldrim dummy files to the folders and installed the animated dragon wing mod, ran FNIS and bodyslide outfit studio and started up the game,

from there I set up the mod in the mod menu and tried to transform. however when I try to transform the game crashes, how do I fix this?

Remember : dummy files are nothing but blanck files, it just give the name + directory, you'll need to replace them with your own body texture/meshes

So i'm working on adding in an incubus form and i'm made some edits here and there and for the most part its stable. I can transform and the mod itself is working with no CTD, however I can only use the transformation for skin and eyes. When it comes to attempting the body transformation I CTD near the end of the transformation animation. I've checked in SSEEdit to make sure its pointing to the right meshes/textures and i've made sure the meshes and textures work with each other too. I even copy/pasted humanbody meshes/textures into the succubusbody meshes/textures but I still CTD when I attempt to transform. Any idea why?

Likely you got some blanck or missing mesh files (eyes, head, hair for example), I can transform albeit for some reason the head is always missing

Could be the mod being broken otherwise, like I am unable to get the horns working, ever

• 3 weeks later...

Putting mah succubus outfit together was pretty fun. Note to self, equip slots have to be specified in *.nif

What was not fun is figuring out why the hell my magicka bar empties itself all the time.

It took me awfully long to dig to the reason, after looking around for a while.

When PSQ updates player stats, it adds and subtracts 9k HP during swap, to avoid killing the player.

There's a perk in Ordinator, "Energy Shield", that reduces damage taken by 35%, but drains mana relative to taken damage, when PC wears no armor and has weapon drawn.

And when I draw a weapon, Ordinator registers PSQ update as damage taken, and promptly drains over 5k of magicka every PSQ update, which is every few seconds.

Edit:

On 7/15/2019 at 6:17 PM, alphafr said:

Could be the mod being broken otherwise, like I am unable to get the horns working, ever

Got them working. Have you checked if horns .NIF has same equip slot specified in it as horns item in PSQ .esp?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, so far I've managed to set up the mod so that it runs, but as soon as i try to transform it ctd's. I haven't tried setting up a dummy file for the transformations though, so how would I do that cause I can't find a spot where the file would go.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, morinth2018 said:

hi I download this mod last night but I seam to have the same problem as everyone else there is no MCM just an empty bar in the top left corner also when I download the mod and checked my plugins Vortex had it flagged as an incompatible esp can you help or fix pls

On 9/1/2019 at 8:34 PM, EvilReFlex said:

UIExtensions installed? 

:classic_wink:

Also Sexlab SE and Sexlab Aroused SE is needed. 

ok kind of got the mod to work I deleted a bunch of mods then loaded up a new game was going to try Supernatural cats surgestion when I noticed I now had a bar in the bottom middle of my screen and PSQ appeering in MCM but when I click transform nothing happens I get a wavy blue light for a second or two and that's it and at the top it says no meshes or textures included im I missing something

On 04.09.2019 at 01:13, morinth2018 said:

ок вроде получил мод для работы я удалил кучу модов затем загрузил новую игру собирался попробовать сверхъестественные кошки surgestion когда я заметил, что теперь у меня есть бар в нижней середине моего экрана и PSQ появляется в MCM но когда я нажимаю transform ничего не происходит я получаю волнистый синий свет на секунду или две и это все и в верхней части он говорит, что нет сетки или текстуры включены im я пропустил что-то

Please wait for detailed explanation. It is roughly the same as LE.
LE: 
Meshes and textures are not included. Please put it in a folder and texture mesh you have something you want to use your own

So far did anyone managed to get full body transformation to work?

Current issue I encounter

-Horns never appear (even when fully naked to avoid possible slot being occupied by another item)

-no face textures despite having them in the right folder

-CTD when using PSQ to become a futa, can be circumvented by using gender bender