PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue as pihwht and MisoHappe: All the mod seemingly does is add an empty bar to the top left of the screen. If anyone did manage to fix this issue, I'd really appreciate knowing how, because this really is a top notch mod.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nejik said:

How do you modify the transform so there are wings, horns etc. ?

Can't find any folders like in Oldrim version :(

Download and install the oldrim version then use NIF Optimizer on them to convert the files to SE. There a bunch of guides on how to do this, it's fairly simple. For the wings you can get them from the SE conversion of Animated Dragon Wings which is out on the Nexus.

4 hours ago, cap_wacky said:

Download and install the oldrim version then use NIF Optimizer on them to convert the files to SE. There a bunch of guides on how to do this, it's fairly simple. For the wings you can get them from the SE conversion of Animated Dragon Wings which is out on the Nexus.

There is a mode SuccubusRace and it has all the wings, horns and tali as well. Dern, may be later i will work on converting.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sollego2468 said:

Hi, i have an issue that when transform my character body disappear only eyes and teeth float in the air 

It's because you've selected "skin transformation" without an actual skin file to load, hence the invisible texture. The actual transform textures and meshes are not included with this mod. As of right now it doesn't seem like anyone has successfully converted the oldrim transfer packs to SSE.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 4:27 PM, akranz said:

It's because you've selected "skin transformation" without an actual skin file to load, hence the invisible texture. The actual transform textures and meshes are not included with this mod. As of right now it doesn't seem like anyone has successfully converted the oldrim transfer packs to SSE.

I installed my own meshes but now my game just ctd when I try to transform. Did anyone make it work or is it just bugged/not implemented?

I btw. converted this Package: 

and except of the bodychange, everything seems to work so far.

EDIT: The eye change doesnt work aswell, but I don't think it the Packages fault, It doesn't work with custom eyes either

On 5/20/2019 at 1:45 PM, Gwentag said:

I installed my own meshes but now my game just ctd when I try to transform. Did anyone make it work or is it just bugged/not implemented?

I btw. converted this Package:  

and except of the bodychange, everything seems to work so far.

EDIT: The eye change doesnt work aswell, but I don't think it the Packages fault, It doesn't work with custom eyes either

I managed to get a body mesh and texture to work for the succubus mode, but then I lost my human mode mesh and textures. I'm not familiar enough with the actual texture and mesh files to make a decent crack at getting this to work. The game will CTD if you transform without a valid or NULL texture/mesh for whatever options you've selected.

1 hour ago, akranz said:

I managed to get a body mesh and texture to work for the succubus mode, but then I lost my human mode mesh and textures. I'm not familiar enough with the actual texture and mesh files to make a decent crack at getting this to work. The game will CTD if you transform without a valid or NULL texture/mesh for whatever options you've selected.

for me body change work i use cbbe special (human body) and cbbe fetish (succubus) the human body is the same of my default actor in skyrim and all smp if you need you can try

data (1).rar

• 2 weeks later...

So far i noticed two problems, one minor and one middle-major, both are somewhat tied to the same function.

First: The lines for the toggle of killing by drain seem to be not existend in the translation file. I only get the $PSQ_AllowKillHotkeyNotice1 & $PSQ_AllowKillHotkeyNotice2 Messages

Second: Is there a new mechanic for kill by drain? Because in Skyrim LE i could toggle the feature mid sex and the "partner" was definetly killed at the end. Now they only lose life, but don't get killed.

And last a question do i need another mod for flying? I set the required rank to 2 and when i press the hotkey i get the message "Flying enabled", but i can't get my Succubus to fly only the normal long jump.  Forget this. Figured it out.

11 hours ago, LK9 said:

pls pls pls

Uhm, Im not sure what would be stopping you from uninstalling it. Have ya tried right clicking yet? Its been awhile since Ive used the NMM tho, you using Vortex perhaps?

Most mods dont have an uninstall button in the MCM fyi.

2 hours ago, unmog said:

Uhm, Im not sure what would be stopping you from uninstalling it. Have ya tried right clicking yet? Its been awhile since Ive used the NMM tho, you using Vortex perhaps?

Most mods dont have an uninstall button in the MCM fyi.

If i remove it from vortex, the mod and all his file desappear from my data folder, but my save file get corrupted..... I'v read on the LE mod's page that there is an uninstall button ti correctly remove the mod and avoiding the corruption of the save file....

5 hours ago, LK9 said:

If i remove it from vortex, the mod and all his file desappear from my data folder, but my save file get corrupted..... I'v read on the LE mod's page that there is an uninstall button ti correctly remove the mod and avoiding the corruption of the save file....

On the last MCM page should be the option to revert "become a succubus" something like "become men/mer". Do this and wait 24 ingame hours better more.

The part with the waiting is standard procedere with all mods that have scripts. But then again you should never deinstall a mod from a current game, because there is no guaranty that your game doesn't become corruted.

As i'v written some days ago (then removed the post 'cause I'm no more interested...), PSQ for SE never worked for me, nor did the "became succubus" function... So i'v serched in other psq related post and i'v found that "mithical" uninstall function... as soon as possible, I Will try yo wait 24 ingame hour....

• 3 weeks later...

Heya guys, since the mod page contains so little information i'm coming to you for help.

Do i need files from the skyrim regular version (files that you can download from there but not this page) in order for this mod to work?

Also do I have to start a new game either?