PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

7 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Just a test, so:

1. New game

2. Use console to get exp

3. Sex some times

4. Can select it in dialogue now

5. Stop it, then player can not move/do any action.

This suggests that you are getting some part of the mod to function. All I can detect in my game is the hud element at the upper left. Having sex garners no response. Do you have the mcm?

5 hours ago, DARKGRAY said:

Yes, the name is "Player Succubus Quest".

Not there in my game. Playersuccubusquest and playersuccubusmenu are running, but so far I see no effect in my game. That it is working in your game is a very hopeful sign.

On 1/6/2019 at 8:34 PM, DARKGRAY said:

Player can not move after "kiss me"

I finally saw  "kiss me" in a conversation in Whiterun with Carlotta. I clicked it, but nothing happened except Carlotta went cross-eyed for a moment. I've run the mod for several hours and this was the first sign that anything was happening, if "kiss me" is part of the mod.

Got the mcm to show up. Got rid of Better Vampires and Death Alternative, and it appeared. The mcm doesn't work. No choices in the various menus register: the little squares don't get checkmarks, and the make a succubus button doesn't work. The button responds to a click but soon reverses itself.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, pihwht said:

Got the mcm to show up. Got rid of Better Vampires and Death Alternative, and it appeared. The mcm doesn't work. No choices in the various menus register: the little squares don't get checkmarks, and the make a succubus button doesn't work. The button responds to a click but soon reverses itself.

Got rid of pet collar, and it worked on a new game. Worked flawlessly. My player reached level 2, and I had no problems at all until the dialogue choice "Kiss me" came up with Carlotta. The screen went dark for a moment, then the two started kissing. Carlotta kept fading in and out, but the kept kissing for some time. I started reading a book, but the screen went dark again so I paid attention. Unfortunately, the game crashed.to desktop.

Tried "Kiss me" two more times. Did not cdt either time, but the kiss would not end. The npc still tended to fade in and out, though I found that could be adjusted somewhat by moving the camera. I let the first one run for an hour or so while I did other things.  Both times I finally quit and reloaded a pre-kiss save. Sexlab stop animation did not end it.

I'm having the same problem pihwht was having, no mcm, only indication it's installed is that there's an empty bar in the top left of the hud. Still trying to figure out what could be causing this.

I have tried disabling or uninstalling a decent amount of my mods, removed Death Alternative and Better Vampires ages ago, tried removing Defeat, More Nasty Critters, etc. and most of my remaining mods are scriptless or bare minimum requirements, to no avail.

I'm posting my load order in hopes that someone can help or give advice:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     RSkyrimChildren.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     Heels Sound.esm
  8  8     CreatureFramework.esm
  9  9     RaceCompatibility.esm
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 12  c     ApachiiHair.esm
 13  d     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
 14  e     hdtHighHeel.esm
 15  f     SexLab.esm
 16 10     SexLabAroused.esm
 17 11     PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
 18 12     SkyUI_SE.esp
 19 13     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 20 14     RaceMenu.esp
 21 15     XPMSE.esp
 22 16     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
 23 17     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 24 18     Full Magic Scaling.esp
 25 19     ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
 26 1a     CBBE.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 28 1c     12FemaleBrows.esp
 29 1d     BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
 30 1e     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 31 1f     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
 32 20     TAWOBA Level Lists.esp
 33 21     Bikini Ascend Level Lists.esp
 34 22     FNISSexyMove.esp
 35 23     CharacterMakingExtender.esp
 36 24     EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
 37 25     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 38 26     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 39 27     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 40 28     SOS - Shop.esp
 41 29     SLAnimLoader.esp
 42 2a     100pMaxPickpocketChance.esp
 43 2b     ArcheryV2.esp
 44 2c     AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 45 - 53  Skyrim Beautiful followers mods

54 36     KS Hairdo's.esp
 55 37     RSChildren.esp
 56 38     FNIS.esp
 57 39     RaceMenuHH.esp
 59 3b     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

I also have a few others (ConsolUtil, PapyrusUtil, JContainers, Engine Fixes, etc) that I don't believe would get in the way...

*EDIT* - So, I reinstalled Skyrim, and went ahead and installed the bare minimum to get this mod working, and it simply won't. I even tried extracting the files from the .BSA and nothing, so idk what else I could try.

• 1 month later...