PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

19 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

That is correct. 

It seems like the MCM issue regarding this mod is not unique to your game, on the LE section people have talked about no MCM problems as well. My best guess would be that something went wrong with the installation, is the racemenu working while you're using this mod? How about the SkyUI version? See if reading up on the LE version's problems gives you any idea.

Can you update the mod to make it compatible with CC Survival? Currently the sudden changes in value of my character's stats (HP/Magicka/Stamina) bugged the debuff on my character's health bar.

And why does the mod keeps refreshing the actor value?

BTW i really hope someone  make a separate mod for the transformation power alone, as i used this mod in conjunction with Deadly Drain and Defeat instead.

enb2020_1_15_02_10_35.bmp

On 1/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, Mr.Otaku said:

It seems like the MCM issue regarding this mod is not unique to your game, on the LE section people have talked about no MCM problems as well. My best guess would be that something went wrong with the installation, is the racemenu working while you're using this mod? How about the SkyUI version? See if reading up on the LE version's problems gives you any idea.

I had no issues with RaceMenu or SkyUI while the mod was installed. Every mod menu loaded in the MCM menu for my installed mods except for this one. 

I may give the LE version of PSQ a shot (since it says it's SE compatible on the page) and see if that fixes anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 10:02 PM, Aizen525 said:

I had no issues with RaceMenu or SkyUI while the mod was installed. Every mod menu loaded in the MCM menu for my installed mods except for this one. 

I may give the LE version of PSQ a shot (since it says it's SE compatible on the page) and see if that fixes anything.

I'm also having this issue, just to test it I tried loading my game with literally the bare minimum mod list, still no MCM menu. I have noticed that most of my mods giving me MCM disappearance issues show as 43 and not 44 in my system. I'll give the LE verrsion a try and see if that changes anything

16 minutes ago, elbunnyboy said:

I'm also having this issue, just to test it I tried loading my game with literally the bare minimum mod list, still no MCM menu. I have noticed that most of my mods giving me MCM disappearance issues show as 43 and not 44 in my system. I'll give the LE verrsion a try and see if that changes anything

No joy, game wouldn't even start. I've also tried the setstage workaround to no avail. Maybe there's a way to use debug to kick it open, like using "showracemenu" when that one doesn't load.

On 2/23/2020 at 10:05 PM, elbunnyboy said:

No joy, game wouldn't even start. I've also tried the setstage workaround to no avail. Maybe there's a way to use debug to kick it open, like using "showracemenu" when that one doesn't load.

I'm getting the same error in MO2 so i opened it in SSEedit mod and shows 43 which is LE not 44 which is for SE. though somehow my game still works though it crashes my game after a couple of hours. Try alternate start mod since it starts you off in a small cell which should make mods loading easier maybe could load to get the mcm menu at least.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:07 PM, alphafr said:

There is no PSQ ESP file at all, so I don't know how I am suposed to read it

After a bit of googling seems its usualy slot 45, mine were at slot 42, quick slot swap in nifskope and they appeared

Thanks

What tail are you trying to use? Because HDT tails hasn't been ported yet

I tried the Nifskope thing but my horns don't show. I am using ED Horn SSE

On 3/1/2020 at 6:02 PM, nestor28 said:

I'm getting the same error in MO2 so i opened it in SSEedit mod and shows 43 which is LE not 44 which is for SE. though somehow my game still works though it crashes my game after a couple of hours. Try alternate start mod since it starts you off in a small cell which should make mods loading easier maybe could load to get the mcm menu at least.

I tried loading this one with literally barebones mods with alternate  start and still nada

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it was mentioned here, but this mod for SE feels dangerous to use. Was trying to help DragonFire to make transformation package work, and encountered several issues:

• Body scales always change even if it is disabled in MCM
  • Body textures are always changing even if this option was toggled off in MCM. Also, they are not linked to the plugin's texture path
  • Sometimes transformation can revert you to human form without any body part visible except head. This in particular cause save corruption.

I am not quite sure if only this mod causes this or it conflicts with something else and also not sure if all my claims are reliable, but would advise any user to take precaution in using this mod until further notes from author.

• 2 weeks later...

So the way I understand this (after reading through the LE description)  The basic idea is that...

This is not a combat sex mod like defeat is- meaning when you are being attacked, you wont go into bleed out and then be assaulted.  Im trying to write a "how to set up and play out of the box, without reading through 130+ pages, or basic things to expect out of the box."

As a level one player, fresh off the cart:

Sex Combat

Sex Combat seems to work in 2 basic ways

(Option A- You vs non friendly (bandits for example))

The idea seems to be that  you force normally aggressive NPCs into bleedout (using the three drain spells- health /stamina. However, health drain will kill.

Then mastrubate (lure effect)

Then start a 3 way, and as time and experience increase,

They become friendlier to you?

Eventually, you drain more and more until so when you repeat the process next time- everyone dies (big case of blue balls).

Possible use of spells would be -   Drain health until enemy health is lower (how low, your choice).  Drain stamina until they enter bleedout.

When in bleedout, activate them, force feed.  Depending on your succubus skill lvls, this feeding may kill them.

(Option B- You vs friendly (markarth guards for example))

Mastrubate in Markarth

When YOUR? or the NPC?? arousal gets to high- someone rapes someone? (not sure how that option actually activates- been playing with psq an hour, no dice).??

as time and experience increase, you drain more and more until when you repeat the process next time- everyone dies.

Basic premises..

Generic findings:

Succubus is essentially Vampire Lord form or Werewolf. Notable though, like werewolf, succubus form requires you to "eat" to stay in form.

Energy bar REPLACES the health bar (both human and Succubus form?)??  Not understanding what the bar really means to me outside of succubus form

In human form

????

In succubus form:

Sex is to you, as food/drink is to ineed or rnd.  Meaning, while in form, fuck away to increase stat regen  Default wise full bar (purple color) means well feed, empty bar (lgith blue) means you need to fuck,.

IN addition to the above, anytime you Orgasm = bonus to damage output and other things.  Mastrubating Increases this effect.

Semen:

not sure why we want this? outside of generic "kink"  unless this is meant to replace health potions?  but then - 2 middle bars (health and energy?)

Auto Transform to Succubus /revert form

Probably need more time here, but not sure how to get this to work?  Transform to seems to work as anticipated? not sure why revert isn't just yet?

Follower:

I saw a follower feed type option?  is this option meant for me to be able to feed on follower, or for follower to be able to feed as well?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 1:53 PM, Bullfye said:

Hi there there is a new version of animated wings  here...:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34571?tab=description

However the PSQ mod doesn't seem to pick the Dragon Wings that this mod installs..

Could you please update this Mod to use the newest Animated Wings please !

You have to put mesh and textures of wings in proper psq files.

5 hours ago, OfficerWims said:

So after hours of pulling my hair out, I finally found out that this mod's body morph options don't work if you have the CBBE 3BBB merged racemenu sliders. 

Something else blocking it I am using sliders and wings and horns transform for me.

35 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

You have to put mesh and textures of wings in proper psq files.

Something else blocking it I am using sliders and wings and horns transform for me.

Sorry , but after reading it I got it but have no idea where those are located to change them and how to make it happen .. lol... Not my field of expertise..

But as I understand even if you do that it will not work only on that way , you'll have to change the file names you want to move to replace the PSQ ones so that they match the files in the PSQ Mod....cause its sort of ESP ESM , hardcoded that way , so if you change just without changing the file names it will not work I have tried it ..with a simple one the Hornes... Or I done something wrong or simply its more complex than that ...Also I found very complicated to properly localise each texture for specific Meshes in PSQ Mod since they look grouped in a single texture file...with different nodes for sure ..So that makes it even harder when the Mod you want to use to replace PSQ ones have not that texture kind of display...

5 hours ago, OfficerWims said:

Not wing and horn transform, I meant things like pregnancy belly size and cum inflation. 

They have always been buggy. I have tried all the Inflation pregnancy type mods and its not if ,its when they go buggy. So I dont use that aspect of the mod or any of those type mods.I would love for them to work but every one eventually breaks your save, you end up having to revert back many saves . Its not that they are badly written its what they do is not compatible with the system.

22 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Sorry , but after reading it I got it but have no idea where those are located to change them and how to make it happen .. lol... Not my field of expertise..

But as I understand even if you do that it will not work only on that way , you'll have to change the file names you want to move to replace the PSQ ones so that they match the files in the PSQ Mod....cause its sort of ESP ESM , hardcoded that way , so if you change just without changing the file names it will not work I have tried it ..with a simple one the Hornes... Or I done something wrong or simply its more complex than that ...Also I found very complicated to properly localise each texture for specific Meshes in PSQ Mod since they look grouped in a single texture file...with different nodes for sure ..So that makes it even harder when the Mod you want to use to replace PSQ ones have not that texture kind of display...

Its actually quite simple. Look under meshes in the mod. Under the horns folder you put the mesh from the horns mod you want  to use then go to the corresponding texture folder and put the texture for the horn you want to use. Do that for all the options such as wings, armor, etc... In game under the msm transform select what parts you changed such as horns wings etc. Use the spell succubus transform and voila  they will show up on your character. Remember to use I am the Succubus under the troubleshooting tab in the mcm first.You might have a problem with the placement of one or two files but once you go in and out of the game several times it will dawn on you.