PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest for Sexlab for SE

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2020 at 11:18 PM, shawnsrg007 said:

There is no need to go into Race menu to change skin tones. All you have to do it enable skin tone transformation and select the color in the menu.

Gender Bender works fine along side this mod, how ever this mod will over ride the penis of gender bender if you have equipped when transformed checked or use the hotkey that adds it manually, but this is how Gender bender is set up. This keeps it from being see when armor is worn.

Unless you have set up the Armors and or bodies in the right folders you will not get any thing to show if you have Body/armors check for transformation.

If these are not checked PSQ will use your current body/armor.

This is where you place a copy of the body you use in game, PSQ uses it for turning back into your normal form if you have body transformation checked. This needs to be the same body used in game by your PC , textures and all or when you change back you will look different.

~Data\Meshes\psq\humanbody\female

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehand_1.nif

femalehead.tri

femalehead.nif 

The textures for your player body go here. 

~Data\textures\psq\humanbody\female

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

This is where you place a copy of the body you want to use when body transformation is checked.  PSQ uses it for turning into the succubus  if you have  body transformation checked. this Body can be complete different from your player body not just in Shape but also type used.

~Data\Meshes\psq\succubusbody\female

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehand_1.nif

femalehead.tri 

femalehead.nif 

hair.nif-used when hair transformation is checked

eyesfemale.nif-used if eye transformation is checked

The textures for your Succubus body go here. Just like the mesh for this section you can use different textures then your player body.

~Data\textures\psq\succubusbody\female

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

PSQScuccubusEye.dds

PSQScuccubusEye_g.dds-glow map used by some eyes

These are the penises used by PSQ for human and succubus form. If adding your own, follow the naming. You can use A,B,C,D.

~Data\Meshes\psq\schlong\female

SchlongA_0.nif

SchlongA_1.nif

SchlongB_0.nif

SchlongB_1.nif

You will need to move the textures from what ever mod you pulled the penis mesh from and drop them here and rename them as follows. Changing the "A" to B,C or D to match that mesh. 

~Data\textures\psq\schlong\female

SchlongA_1.dds

SchlongA_1_msn.dds

SchlongA_1_s.dds

SchlongA_1_sk.dds

This is where you will place all other PSQ transformation Items like Armor,horns,tail and static wings.

~Data\Meshes\psq\succubusarmor\Female

boots_0.nif

boots_1.nif 

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

gloves_0.nif

gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

wings_0.nif

wings_1.nif-these are the static default wings used by PSQ

When building a custom armor the meshes will already be linked to the textures of the mod they come from so no need to place anything in here. Make sure that mod is installed so when the mesh call on the textures they are there. Unless the mod has a BSA you wont need to active it.

*Data\textures\psq\succubusarmor\Female- 

This is for tatts

*Data\textures\psq\overlays

Body_0.dds

Face_0.dds

Hands_0.dds

Feet_0.dds

There is no "Out the Box" set up for this mod it takes work. That being said you can also use this really good mod. 

Its worth checking out.

But for those wanting to do their own thing  PSQ Transformation file structure.zip

this is the file structure listed above to make it easier. No mesh or textures tho. Far to many variables when it comes to what ppl like.

Remember when adding custom nifs to adjust the partitions in outfit studio for items or they will not show up in game.

Horns-"45 SBP_45_Dragon_Bloodwingl_or_Mod_Neck"

Boots-"37 SBP_Feet

Cuirass-"31 SBP_32_Body"

Gloves-"33 SBP_33_Hands"

Hair-"131 SBP_131_Hair"

Wings-"44 SBP_44_Dragon_Bloodhead_Or_mod_mouth"

Tail-"40 SBP_40_tail"

For the wing just install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34571 this is the SSE version needed for the animated wings in PSQ.

This is my toon using Temptress race covered by me 

Succubus Armor is a mash up of mods by https://twitter.com/coco2048 and others

Mods used are: COCO Chaos Sorcerer-for the outfit

COCO Pandora Box V1-for the horns and leg chains

BHUNP 3BBB DX Succubus Armor-for the smp tail

YunDao HDT Hair SSE

HN66's Hands and Nails

CBBE 3BBB-for the body

Animated Wings Ultimate

First Vid is Transformation of skin, hair(color only), horns, tail and Armor (but not body)

2nd is showing PSQ penis transformation 1st then Gender Benders 2nd

3rd is show Full transformation using eye, hair(color and mesh), body, tail, skin, wings, horns (no armor)

Are these Steps at least so I I use SKSE and MO2?

2 hours ago, TapiocaJelly said:

Confused about getting the tail to have smp physics. I have the bhunp succubus tail mesh in the right folder for transformation but the tail is still static. 

The answer you're looking for is on the post just above.  I miss to quote you ?

9 minutes ago, Suitti said:

Does any1 know is it possible in some way to get Vampire fangs when transformed ? 

Yes I did it on Skyrim LE.  I used Racemenu and modified the teeth with the Sculptor (Not sure of the name).  It does not work on the SE version, so you'll have to do it on the LE version first then import the head in SE. 

33 minutes ago, Snook001 said:

Yes I did it on Skyrim LE.  I used Racemenu and modified the teeth with the Sculptor (Not sure of the name).  It does not work on the SE version, so you'll have to do it on the LE version first then import the head in SE. 

Uufffff....... Alright, gonna have a look at it, thanks o/

3 hours ago, Suitti said:

Uufffff....... Alright, gonna have a look at it, thanks o/

Atm not that I can think of, the mesh used for your mouth are the same set in normal form and in succubus form, PSQ does not load new or different mouth mesh when changing. If you want fangs you will have to have then in both forms. If you do want them in both forms you can do it with out any mesh editing tho 

Dl and install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1211

now what you want to do is load your game from your last save and then bring up the race menu (~showracemenu) then save your current looks with "save preset". Exit to main menu and start a new game using Alternate Start and now when making your pc you want to use the preset you just saved. Chose the vampire start, once you have it started open race menu once again check to see if you have fangs ( you should at this point) If you do "Export mesh" and then exit game. Load the save you are playing and open race menu and select import mesh and uncheck "everything" but the mouth and select ok. To be safe at this time go ahead and save as a new preset. Now you should have fangs with a working tri. mouth file and set right in your pc's mouth with out being a vampire.

8 hours ago, shawnsrg007 said:

Atm not that I can think of, the mesh used for your mouth are the same set in normal form and in succubus form, PSQ does not load new or different mouth mesh when changing. If you want fangs you will have to have then in both forms. If you do want them in both forms you can do it with out any mesh editing tho 

Dl and install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1211

now what you want to do is load your game from your last save and then bring up the race menu (~showracemenu) then save your current looks with "save preset". Exit to main menu and start a new game using Alternate Start and now when making your pc you want to use the preset you just saved. Chose the vampire start, once you have it started open race menu once again check to see if you have fangs ( you should at this point) If you do "Export mesh" and then exit game. Load the save you are playing and open race menu and select import mesh and uncheck "everything" but the mouth and select ok. To be safe at this time go ahead and save as a new preset. Now you should have fangs with a working tri. mouth file and set right in your pc's mouth with out being a vampire.

Both of this tricks worked for me, thanks a bunch guys <3

So i got everything else working, the drain, spells, transformation. But if i seduce and use Kiss Me, the camera jumps back a bit, my model vanishes and afterwards i cant move. i tried forcing another animation to play to see if that would fix it but it didnt.

also the succubus curse spell just brings up a limited racemenu for, something

On 7/31/2020 at 10:18 PM, shawnsrg007 said:

There is no need to go into Race menu to change skin tones. All you have to do it enable skin tone transformation and select the color in the menu.

Gender Bender works fine along side this mod, how ever this mod will over ride the penis of gender bender if you have equipped when transformed checked or use the hotkey that adds it manually, but this is how Gender bender is set up. This keeps it from being see when armor is worn.

Unless you have set up the Armors and or bodies in the right folders you will not get any thing to show if you have Body/armors check for transformation.

If these are not checked PSQ will use your current body/armor.

This is where you place a copy of the body you use in game, PSQ uses it for turning back into your normal form if you have body transformation checked. This needs to be the same body used in game by your PC , textures and all or when you change back you will look different.

~Data\Meshes\psq\humanbody\female

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehand_1.nif

femalehead.tri

femalehead.nif 

The textures for your player body go here. 

~Data\textures\psq\humanbody\female

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

This is where you place a copy of the body you want to use when body transformation is checked.  PSQ uses it for turning into the succubus  if you have  body transformation checked. this Body can be complete different from your player body not just in Shape but also type used.

~Data\Meshes\psq\succubusbody\female

femalebody.tri

femalebody_0.nif

femalebody_1.nif

femalefeet.tri

femalefeet_0.nif

femalefeet_1.nif

femalehands.tri

femalehands_0.nif

femalehand_1.nif

femalehead.tri 

femalehead.nif 

hair.nif-used when hair transformation is checked

eyesfemale.nif-used if eye transformation is checked

The textures for your Succubus body go here. Just like the mesh for this section you can use different textures then your player body.

~Data\textures\psq\succubusbody\female

femalebody_1.dds

femalebody_1_msn.dds

femalebody_1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_1_sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

PSQScuccubusEye.dds

PSQScuccubusEye_g.dds-glow map used by some eyes

These are the penises used by PSQ for human and succubus form. If adding your own, follow the naming. You can use A,B,C,D.

~Data\Meshes\psq\schlong\female

SchlongA_0.nif

SchlongA_1.nif

SchlongB_0.nif

SchlongB_1.nif

You will need to move the textures from what ever mod you pulled the penis mesh from and drop them here and rename them as follows. Changing the "A" to B,C or D to match that mesh. 

~Data\textures\psq\schlong\female

SchlongA_1.dds

SchlongA_1_msn.dds

SchlongA_1_s.dds

SchlongA_1_sk.dds

This is where you will place all other PSQ transformation Items like Armor,horns,tail and static wings.

~Data\Meshes\psq\succubusarmor\Female

boots_0.nif

boots_1.nif 

Cuirass_0.nif

Cuirass_1.nif

gloves_0.nif

gloves_1.nif

Horns_0.nif

Horns_1.nif

Tail_0.nif

Tail_1.nif

wings_0.nif

wings_1.nif-these are the static default wings used by PSQ

When building a custom armor the meshes will already be linked to the textures of the mod they come from so no need to place anything in here. Make sure that mod is installed so when the mesh call on the textures they are there. Unless the mod has a BSA you wont need to active it.

*Data\textures\psq\succubusarmor\Female- 

This is for tatts

*Data\textures\psq\overlays

Body_0.dds

Face_0.dds

Hands_0.dds

Feet_0.dds

There is no "Out the Box" set up for this mod it takes work. That being said you can also use this really good mod. 

Its worth checking out.

But for those wanting to do their own thing  PSQ Transformation file structure.zip

this is the file structure listed above to make it easier. No mesh or textures tho. Far to many variables when it comes to what ppl like.

Remember when adding custom nifs to adjust the partitions in outfit studio for items or they will not show up in game.

Horns-"45 SBP_45_Dragon_Bloodwingl_or_Mod_Neck"

Boots-"37 SBP_Feet

Cuirass-"31 SBP_32_Body"

Gloves-"33 SBP_33_Hands"

Hair-"131 SBP_131_Hair"

Wings-"44 SBP_44_Dragon_Bloodhead_Or_mod_mouth"

Tail-"40 SBP_40_tail"

For the wing just install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34571 this is the SSE version needed for the animated wings in PSQ.

This is my toon using Temptress race covered by me 

Succubus Armor is a mash up of mods by https://twitter.com/coco2048 and others

Mods used are: COCO Chaos Sorcerer-for the outfit

COCO Pandora Box V1-for the horns and leg chains

BHUNP 3BBB DX Succubus Armor-for the smp tail

YunDao HDT Hair SSE

HN66's Hands and Nails

CBBE 3BBB-for the body

Animated Wings Ultimate

First Vid is Transformation of skin, hair(color only), horns, tail and Armor (but not body)

2nd is showing PSQ penis transformation 1st then Gender Benders 2nd

3rd is show Full transformation using eye, hair(color and mesh), body, tail, skin, wings, horns (no armor)

How do you combine the chaos sorcerer parts without losing the physics on the ribbons? I've been trying to figure this out for days and every time the lower ribbons come out like this:

20201027020550_1.jpg

12 hours ago, genesys said:

How do you combine the chaos sorcerer parts without losing the physics on the ribbons? I've been trying to figure this out for days and every time the lower ribbons come out like this:

20201027020550_1.jpg

I added them as Armatures to the armor with SSEdit. I can write a post in here if need to walk you though it just let me know 

1 hour ago, genesys said:

Oh god, please. I don't know nearly as much as i should about how to use ssedit

You want to build the outfit in Bodyslide then open Outfit studio and load all the parts you want to use as the main armor, other then the ribbons like the top,pants,cloak and bramet. Now make sure all items partitions are set to 32 Sbp_32_Body and export it to the Cuirass for PSQ.(do not adjust any weights as BodySlide already did this all we are doing is combining parts) Now do the hand items adjusting their partition to 33 hands exporting to Gloves and the feet items to 37 feet exporting Boots just like before. Do this for both weights. Copy the files riblowsmp 0/1.nif, riblowsmp 0/1, riblowsmp.tri and the same 3 for the topribsmp files from CoCo's Chaos folder to the Psq Succubus Armor folder.(doing this lets you have your own copy with out touching the in game version from CoCo's so you can change the textures).
Open the PSQ esm and look for Armor Addon under the PSQ header. In the left field Right click on PSQSuccubusbootsAA opening a menu and click "copy as new record into" and name it PSQRibbon1 and hit ok. In the next pop up select PSQ and hit ok again(do this a second time naming this one PSQRibbon2).

Now click on that record you just made and in the right field look for "BOD2 - Biped Body Template" double click on 37-feet and change it to 53-unnamed. Scroll down and look for "Female world Model" and edit the MOD3-Model FileName to "PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\riblowsmp_1.nif". Do the same for the second record you made but this time change it to 44-unnamed and PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\topribsmp_1.nif. Now in the left field look for "Armor" and under that header find Succubus Armor and click on it. In the right field head to BOD2-Biped again and this time add 43/44-unnamed to it. Scroll down to "Armature" and right click the empty slot just to the right of it and select "Add"  from the pop-up menu. Do this 2 times. You will get "NULL-NULLReference[0000000]" double click on 1 and change it to PSQRibbon1 and the other to PSQRibbon2. Exit and save. Let me know how this works out for you :)

7 hours ago, shawnsrg007 said:

You want to build the outfit in Bodyslide then open Outfit studio and load all the parts you want to use as the main armor, other then the ribbons like the top,pants,cloak and bramet. Now make sure all items partitions are set to 32 Sbp_32_Body and export it to the Cuirass for PSQ.(do not adjust any weights as BodySlide already did this all we are doing is combining parts) Now do the hand items adjusting their partition to 33 hands exporting to Gloves and the feet items to 37 feet exporting Boots just like before. Do this for both weights. Copy the files riblowsmp 0/1.nif, riblowsmp 0/1, riblowsmp.tri and the same 3 for the topribsmp files from CoCo's Chaos folder to the Psq Succubus Armor folder.(doing this lets you have your own copy with out touching the in game version from CoCo's so you can change the textures).
Open the PSQ esm and look for Armor Addon under the PSQ header. In the left field Right click on PSQSuccubusbootsAA opening a menu and click "copy as new record into" and name it PSQRibbon1 and hit ok. In the next pop up select PSQ and hit ok again(do this a second time naming this one PSQRibbon2).

Now click on that record you just made and in the right field look for "BOD2 - Biped Body Template" double click on 37-feet and change it to 53-unnamed. Scroll down and look for "Female world Model" and edit the MOD3-Model FileName to "PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\riblowsmp_1.nif". Do the same for the second record you made but this time change it to 44-unnamed and PSQ\SuccubusArmor\Female\topribsmp_1.nif. Now in the left field look for "Armor" and under that header find Succubus Armor and click on it. In the right field head to BOD2-Biped again and this time add 43/44-unnamed to it. Scroll down to "Armature" and right click the empty slot just to the right of it and select "Add"  from the pop-up menu. Do this 2 times. You will get "NULL-NULLReference[0000000]" double click on 1 and change it to PSQRibbon1 and the other to PSQRibbon2. Exit and save. Let me know how this works out for you :)

YES That worked perfectly! I was almost tearing my hair out trying to figure this out thank you so much!