Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

View File

Since Vioxsis is Busy , I will be Uploading this Temporarily

@Vioxsis will be In-charge of this body and will take over eventually !

Fusion Girl - Foreword

Fusion Girl Body was home grown right here at LoversLab. It was originally The Citrus Body for Skyrim which @Vioxsis Hand Crafted.

@Leito86 worked on the Genitals  and combined the two to make a fully working body with rigged Genitals.

Full Credit Goes to Vioxsis and Leito for this Body

@TheBottomhoodofSteel played a large role for this to happen. And Big Kudos to him for all his hard work. 

@ZaZ helped where he could 

Features

ZeX Skeleton Compatible

Custom Hand Meshes
Rigged Genitals

Rigged Belly

Rigged Breasts And Butt
Knee Fixes
Arm/Shoulder Fixes
CBBE UV Compatible Textures

BodySlide/OutfitStudio Compatible

Requirements

1.ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton (ZeX)

2.BodySlide and Outfit Studio

3.Any CBBE Compatible UV Textures

Installation

Install The mod Via a Mod Manager or Drag the files into the Your FO4 Data Folder.

Run BodySlide to Customize and Generate the Body of your Choice.

Note - You don't need to disable any Mods that use CBBE Compatible textures.

Credits

Vioxsis - Rigging, Female Body (Citrus Body/Fuson Girl)

Leito86 - Animation Rigs / Female Anatomy 
TheBottomHoodOfSteel - BodyTalk / BodySlide Assistance

ZAZ - Extended Skeleton / Testing 

Ousnius and Caliente  - BodySlide / CBBE

Previews

Spoiler

Known Bugs and Features that are being worked on

1. Blood Spatter Effects are blocky, this is because this is a Full Precision Mesh. We will work on an option to include a standard Half Precision Mesh.

2. Some UV Errors around the Lower Butt Area and Hand Meshes

3. Looks Menu Compatibility 

4. Dismemberment - Will work on a version in the future

5. Custom Genital Textures 

• Submitter
    ZaZ
  • Submitted
    12/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ Extended Skeleton [ZeX]

2 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

Hi...i cant see the sliders preset fusion curvy and fusion zero slider

I made something wrong during instalation or is a issue?

Hmmm, It should be something like this 

image.png

Maybe an installation Bug ?

5 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Hmmm, It should be something like this 

image.png

Maybe an installation Bug ?

I guess it is not a bug but those are the two presets matching the body. Why would you want to see more? CBBE presets do not fit as the sliders and their names are different. You need to create custom ones based on this body. then more should show up. You might need to add them to the right BS group though.

I noticed that a couple of sliders have the same name. Guess that is due to the BETA stage of the body, right?

13 minutes ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

I guess it is not a bug but those are the two presets matching the body. Why would you want to see more? CBBE presets do not fit as the sliders and their names are different. You need to create custom ones based on this body. then more should show up. You might need to add them to the right BS group though.

I noticed that a couple of sliders have the same name. Guess that is due to the BETA stage of the body, right?

Yea those shoulder tweaks are incorrect , they will be fixed.

I think we slipped up

Thanks for pointing that out

3 minutes ago, pendulo1 said:

Another question....i can adjust the body sliders to my taste and build morphs....but when i try toapply to the clothes (ASA, Easy Girls...etc) i cant because i cant see the body preset in bodyslide

I don't think can build clothing morphs yet. I think it needs some additional work. 

Give it some time , I'm not really a Bodyslide or Outfit Studio Expert. But people are working on a way to convert Clothing for our body.

This looks really great! A couple of questions:

Will there be texture support for the labia minora? CBBE texture packs found on the Nexus renders it a drab solid color, while the custom textures that were made for Animated Fannies leave it completely uncolored (shows up as solid white).

This body has fewer slider and morphs than CBBE, a notable one being knee height. Are there plans to add these at some point?

Thanks for the hard work!

13 hours ago, pendulo1 said:

Another question....i can adjust the body sliders to my taste and build morphs....but when i try toapply to the clothes (ASA, Easy Girls...etc) i cant because i cant see the body preset in bodyslide

Thanks for your great work and so quick answer

You would need to convert them in Outfit studio first. CBBE is not Fusion Girl. Therefore one would first need to convet the clothings for CBBE to Fusion Girl . Then you would be able to build them for Fusion Girl in Bodyslide.

3 hours ago, Dogbert said:

This looks really great! A couple of questions:

Will there be texture support for the labia minora? CBBE texture packs found on the Nexus renders it a drab solid color, while the custom textures that were made for Animated Fannies leave it completely uncolored (shows up as solid white).

This body has fewer slider and morphs than CBBE, a notable one being knee height. Are there plans to add these at some point?

Thanks for the hard work!

YW

We might add custom genital textures in the future,  Right now we are still in a Sort of a beta Stage of the release.

But people can make their own textures if they want.

I don't think we will add knee height, But I will confirm with the others.

2 hours ago, ZaZ said:

YW

We might add custom genital textures in the future,  Right now we are still in a Sort of a beta Stage of the release.

But people can make their own textures if they want.

I don't think we will add knee height, But I will confirm with the others.

I think I could merge Annimated Fannies into a body texture. The question now only is where to insert them. AF body textures do not work. You do not have a sample texture by chance?

41 minutes ago, spamneindanke47110815 said:

I think I could merge Annimated Fannies into a body texture. The question now only is where to insert them. AF body textures do not work. You do not have a sample texture by chance?

Sadly no , we haven't had much time to make some textures. I'm not so knowledgeable on the subject. though. Check the discord linked the Skeleton Thread.

4 minutes ago, Lillievela said:

Will/ is this body work with CBBE clothing/sliderset etc. ?

No , It won't. ( It has its own slider set)

Its a different body completely. ( Only the textures are compatible)

People are working on the clothing , given that its quite new it will take sometime.

Uhm, not to be downer or anything, but.......

Why bother with another body when Animated fannies has the FO4 HD CBBE body with the UN7B labia and a working anus installed along with textures (and tga files to make existing cbbe textures work with the AF CBBE body).

If weight painting is a reason (for the default FO4 CBBE body), then why not just fix the knee's in AF's CBBE body?

Reason's to use Animated Fannies body over another.

It has all of the CBBE sliders for outfits and everything else (already working no changes needed).

It has additional slider for the labia and anus to go along with the added pieces (and yes it is one nif with the parts welded inplace).

It uses the CBBE UV map with out any issues (no seams to fix, no nothing).

The only thing needed to do with AF's CBBE body is to add the labia bit to what ever skin set you are using. It even comes with a set texture set ready to go that can replace the default cbbe skin textures.

Hell I've been contemplating taking the animated fannies version of cbbe and cutting the feet off and converting it over to SSE and SLE.

The only reason(s) I haven't are 1. COSIO and 2. I don't have Max or Maya installed at this time (I built a new box around a Ryzen 2700X and never install em).

31 minutes ago, BringtheNoise said:

Why bother with another body when Animated fannies has the FO4 HD CBBE body with the UN7B labia and a working anus installed along with textures (and tga files to make existing cbbe textures work with the AF CBBE body).

If weight painting is a reason (for the default FO4 CBBE body), then why not just fix the knee's in AF's CBBE body?

It has all of the CBBE sliders for outfits and everything else (already working no changes needed).

It has additional slider for the labia and anus to go along with the added pieces (and yes it is one nif with the parts welded inplace).

The only thing needed to do with AF's CBBE body is to add the labia bit to what ever skin set you are using. It even comes with a set texture set ready to go that can replace the default cbbe skin textures.

Hell I've been contemplating taking the animated fannies version of cbbe and cutting the feet off and converting it over to SSE and SLE.

The only reason(s) I haven't are 1. COSIO and 2. I don't have Max or Maya installed at this time (I built a new box around a Ryzen 2700X and never install em).

Simple .......

We were DENIED permission to Edit / Alter CBBE to our specifications ( If you were following the Dev thread, I Originally started with CBBE )

And we wish respect the original author's decision.

1 hour ago, BringtheNoise said:

DONE AND DONE LET ME PULL THE BODY MOD OUT OF MY ASS

unknown.png

Noah Fence but Animated Fannies isn't the be all end all to bodies with added in genitals. We tried that route, didn't get permissions, decided to make our own. Get over yourself.