Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

Probably been asked before, but are there any requirements that aren't listed? i have the most up to date versions of the 2 listed BS 4.7 and ZaZ 1.0 (as of 1/18/19), The body seems to install fine, nothing wrong with the proportions or textures in BS or In game. HOWEVER the body is totally rigid, even the CBBE Physics that comes with BS puts it to shame. Though, this may just be a "feature" of Vortex.

17 hours ago, incar1 said:

Probably been asked before, but are there any requirements that aren't listed? i have the most up to date versions of the 2 listed BS 4.7 and ZaZ 1.0 (as of 1/18/19), The body seems to install fine, nothing wrong with the proportions or textures in BS or In game. HOWEVER the body is totally rigid, even the CBBE Physics that comes with BS puts it to shame. Though, this may just be a "feature" of Vortex.

Its pretty clear that the bounce need to be animated manually by animators.

Right now we are relying on manual animations to animate the breast bones etc.

An automated bounce F4SE plugin is in the works something like CBP for Skyrim SE. 

13 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Where are the animations coming from in the previews showing bounce? Like incar1 no bounce.

The answer is in the above post. 

But if you want those test animations they are in the ZEX Skeleton download section.

Hey Guys we have fixed one of the bugs in the butt area , Thanks to @TrophiHunter
And Fusion Girl 1.3 Should be out by tomorrow Sunday 20th
It will have 2 versions

1.Full Precision (Screenshots etc)
2.Standard Half Precision (Game-play)

Development will continue , On the Genital Textures and Hands

And will be released when ready.

Cheers

So I clicked View file. read, Scrolled down, saw a spoiler box marked previews. I clicked, and the switched tabs to give the contents time to load.

Completely forgetting about these actions, I switch back over to see a truly terrify sight, that of a girl... Smacking her lips, and not the ones on her face, at me. If I weren't gay already, that would have made me seriously consider it. ?

9 hours ago, H3xx said:

So I clicked View file. read, Scrolled down, saw a spoiler box marked previews. I clicked, and the switched tabs to give the contents time to load.

Completely forgetting about these actions, I switch back over to see a truly terrify sight, that of a girl... Smacking her lips, and not the ones on her face, at me. If I weren't gay already, that would have made me seriously consider it. ?

Lol,

Well , the male equivalent is not so scary, I suppose ><

Unless your terrified of a winking brown eye  ;)

We have configured the Male body to use the new Bones from the Extended Skeleton as well,

With BodyTalk

16 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

No it doesn't feature LooksMenu Slider integrations. Write it up if you want it, It's still in development on my end, but it's gonna be some time. 

Looksmenu integration would be great. Atomic Beauty style sliders be great as well. Muscle and fitness aside, the way the breast sliders shape the tit morphs(<-is that the right word?) is excellent. Trying to deal with the slab style breasts in CBBE was annoying.

The big weakness of the AB body IMO is the lack of FPE support.

Also, not for nothing I'd be willing to do some/all my own leg work on the sliders. Though, the only way I know how to do that is to screw with the brushes in bodyslide. My results doing that have been very inconsistent, in regards to quality, in the past. Any helpful info here would be great. Particularly if it's more detailed than "git gud."

I'll conclude this saying thanks to all that have been putting in the hard work on this exciting new skeleton, body, and the accompanying animations. Your work is appreciated.

-R. McTog

3 hours ago, kittytessapuppy said:

No matter what textures I try, the head is always a different color / texture, I don't know what to do. is this a known issue?

Hmmm, 

Most Likely it because you need to install CBBE first

And then Fusion Body.

But We are Updating today

Cheers

On 12/30/2018 at 12:20 PM, pendulo1 said:

Another question....i can adjust the body sliders to my taste and build morphs....but when i try toapply to the clothes (ASA, Easy Girls...etc) i cant because i cant see the body preset in bodyslide

Thanks for your great work and so quick answer

I forget exactly how it works, but you must copy the name of the fusion body slider, in its xml to the armor xml, this is show in bodyslide help

I think this is why it is not showing up.  Needs to be done for each armor bodyslide set.

• 2 weeks later...

sup, LL

a question: is bodyslide for this body still being worked on? if so, are there plans to add anything muscle-related? because, unless they are called something weird, all i see is "abdefinition" and "body toning". what is "body toning" supposed to do, anyway? all i see is it's making body thinner.

also, any equivalent of "breast fantasy" would be nice, for making fake looking breasts. 

most of the sliders cannot go beyond 0..100, excep those that are identical to cbbe, resulting in unpleasant looking ridges on the edge of the affected area. 

even within normal range, body morphs are unimpressive compared to other body bases, and there are some uneven texture deformations-stretces around areola and hips.

i hope that either the situation improves before people start converting outfits to this 

or

someone converts cbbe-based outfits to use just the skeleton, because i, personally, have no need for animated vaginas. and dangly bits can be added separately, as a wearable part.

also, typos. really? Yuge? Mellons? 

2019-02-17 22-07-03 Preview.png

2019-02-17 22-09-43 Preview.png

2019-02-17 22-08-22 Preview.png

8 hours ago, fakeaccount20176 said:

sup, LL

a question: is bodyslide for this body still being worked on? if so, are there plans to add anything muscle-related? because, unless they are called something weird, all i see is "abdefinition" and "body toning". what is "body toning" supposed to do, anyway? all i see is it's making body thinner.

also, any equivalent of "breast fantasy" would be nice, for making fake looking breasts. 

most of the sliders cannot go beyond 0..100, excep those that are identical to cbbe, resulting in unpleasant looking ridges on the edge of the affected area. 

even within normal range, body morphs are unimpressive compared to other body bases, and there are some uneven texture deformations-stretces around areola and hips.

i hope that either the situation improves before people start converting outfits to this 

or

someone converts cbbe-based outfits to use just the skeleton, because i, personally, have no need for animated vaginas. and dangly bits can be added separately, as a wearable part.

also, typos. really? Yuge? Mellons? 

Spoiler

2019-02-17 22-07-03 Preview.png

2019-02-17 22-09-43 Preview.png

2019-02-17 22-08-22 Preview.png

Hello its best that you currently get the version from Nexus , it uptated

Also right now TBOS is managing the release for 

All questions are being directed in the discord server

https://discord.gg/PNqYQpG

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/31/2018 at 8:33 AM, BringtheNoise said:

Uhm, not to be downer or anything, but.......

Why bother with another body when Animated fannies has the FO4 HD CBBE body with the UN7B labia and a working anus installed along with textures (and tga files to make existing cbbe textures work with the AF CBBE body).

If weight painting is a reason (for the default FO4 CBBE body), then why not just fix the knee's in AF's CBBE body?

Reason's to use Animated Fannies body over another.

It has all of the CBBE sliders for outfits and everything else (already working no changes needed).

It has additional slider for the labia and anus to go along with the added pieces (and yes it is one nif with the parts welded inplace).

It uses the CBBE UV map with out any issues (no seams to fix, no nothing).

The only thing needed to do with AF's CBBE body is to add the labia bit to what ever skin set you are using. It even comes with a set texture set ready to go that can replace the default cbbe skin textures.

Hell I've been contemplating taking the animated fannies version of cbbe and cutting the feet off and converting it over to SSE and SLE.

The only reason(s) I haven't are 1. COSIO and 2. I don't have Max or Maya installed at this time (I built a new box around a Ryzen 2700X and never install em).

Animated Fannies doesn't work that great anyhow. Tits bounce around like youre having a seizure or no physics at all. Its not like you can really see the animated part work anyhow unless youre standing pratically inside of them so whats the point. This new body will be way better than that once its done