Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

On 10/19/2019 at 4:12 PM, VonHelton said:

......Now tell us *how* you did it.

:exclamation:

Sorry for the late reply (Family drama Work etc), I started with a fresh install of Fallout4, I installed the ZaZ extended skeleton, installed the Fusion girl body and then I installed the cbp physics, Then I built the body in bodyslide forgetting that I needed to install ZeX-ZCBP. So installed that and it asked me to overwrite something that cbp installed and I clicked yes, then I  loaded into game moved my character expecting it not to work like the hundreds of tries before and it was just working for the breasts and the ass. As for the Vag I don't know if that's working since I don't have the animations installed to test. >_> yet...lol

Edit....yeah Vag works too.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know how much of a shot in the dark this is but I'm not a huge fan of branch off mods and believe that core mods such as body mods serve as a staple point for the modding community, so here's an idea I was hoping to flick people's way.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36410?tab=posts True Wasteland Body for CBBE
and
https://www.deviantart.com/coldsteelj/art/Fallout-4-WeightGain-mod-ssbbw-730902010 Weight Gain mod for CBBE 
Are two underrated mods, not because they're fetish fuel, but because they push the base principle of what a body mod is a step further. They introduce changes to the base CBBE body that takes it beyond the comfortable average and present the options for allowing things to go further beyond. I like these mods because (yes fetish fuel) they give the player more options to customise their character and immerse themselves. From a gameplay perspective, bodies are a representation of a character's attributes. Hyper muscle? You're probably playin something super strong or tanky. BBW? You might be roleplaying as the kinda person who pulls up their pip-boy mid fight and eats 300 boxes of cram. With the generic CBBE bodyshape, we are offered none of this. Most of the slider balancing is done for ease of building outfit bodyslide files, and leaves players with a particularly bland flavour of body normality. Sure you can have muscle, but it's not really much of a step away from the base figure is it? (and if I'm honest a lot of the slider options are rather garish. The pregnant belly options make you look like you've got a balloon for a belly, and the muscle sliders look like silicon implants under the skin.)

Suffice to say body options are a means of immersing the player in the game.
Talking in terms of unity, as we saw with Skyrim and the billion branches of CBBE and UNP, a house divided does not stand. The more branches of a body mod there are, the more outfits have to be rebuilt and converted. The more separated the outfits are, the less options the players have to choose from. Which is why ZeX is so important, because it has the potential to unite outfit modders, armour makers, etc, under a new banner. CBBE has been the accepted mediocrity for a long time, and now ZeX offers so much more. 

I know I'm a bit of a nobody posting this, but, I figured I'd throw my two cents in, and put forth the suggestion of perhaps considering incorporating some of the options that these two mods offer.

thk u 4 cumin 2 my ted talk

• 2 weeks later...

I once got physics working but now they refuse to work. ?

I installed it in the following order:

1. Installed Zaz Extended Skeleton

2. Installed CBP Physics

3. Installed ZEX ZCBP and let it overwrite the CBP.ini 

4. Installed Fusiongirl Body

5. Installed MTM CBP Physics Preset and let it overwrite CBP.ini

6. Built Bodyslide with the "Fusion Girl" option and not the Clothingmakers or the Nevernude

7. Built my LOOT

And it didn´t work. I tried different combinations with letting CBP overwrite ZCBP etc but it won´t work. 

I got all the files from Nexus and checked for any missing files but its all fine.

Any ideas ?

13 hours ago, AkiKay said:

2. Installed CBP Physics

6. Built Bodyslide with the "Fusion Girl" option and not the Clothingmakers or the Nevernude

7. Built my LOOT

And it didn´t work. I tried different combinations with letting CBP overwrite ZCBP etc but it won´t work. 

I got all the files from Nexus and checked for any missing files but its all fine.

Any ideas ?

Yes. When you build the body, make sure that the "morphs" box is checked.

:thumbsup:

21 hours ago, AkiKay said:

2. Installed CBP Physics

7. Built my LOOT

Any ideas ?

I realised that cbp needed updating and says that it needs Bodytalk for the physics to work.

It didn´t work after updating and installing Bodytalk either but i got the cbp command working. Its not running.

20191126221425_1.jpg

EDIT: Oh my god. Really ? I just had to reload a save. It was this easy the whole time and i was thinking about way more complicated stuff . I was always testing it on brand new games and never saved or loaded. Well its solved now.

6 hours ago, AkiKay said:

EDIT: Oh my god. Really ? I just had to reload a save. It was this easy the whole time and i was thinking about way more complicated stuff . I was always testing it on brand new games and never saved or loaded. Well its solved now.

It's the little things that get ya!

:joy:

• 1 month later...
On 8/9/2019 at 3:32 PM, Arcturus7777 said:

You need to update the file info to match nexus description I did not consider downloading this, because it said nothing about bodyslide compatiblity

Anyway CBP, which of required for this says it is NOT compatible with CBBE physics.  I would guess the means better body and cherry are also not compatible.  

Does this mean that all the clothing and armor that I have added physics to will not work with this body?

Same sorta question, i made all my outfits with Cherry Hotalings since there isn't one for Female outfit replacer "with CBP'  Can the bodies be one thing and cloths be another?

I just started a new game "But saved old ones" due to i am not sure what is wrong.   i was creating my character all was fine till i clicked on the cloths and her body exploded with tits and butt stretched out bad. So since there wasn't any cloths on her not sure whats making this happen.  Reminds me of early Skyrim :D.  It has been just since update i went over to fusion girl from that and nothing but issues, since that and patch.

I did what Bachmeier on installing and building etc.  Feel free to message me or Comment on what i may be doing wrong thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/27/2020 at 2:28 AM, Ashen1 said:

I'm trying to make a femboy (with aaf compatible anus and penis) mod using fusion girl as a base, I'm new to this kind of modding if anybody can give me some pointers it will be greatly appreciated. 

This is what I've managed to do.

femboy-3.nif 587.93 kB · 107 downloads

HOW IS THE LAST COMMENT RELEVANT TO WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR?! 

I would like to know too! I'm looking for a way to make a transgirl /trap/femboy character and I'm having no luck. 

What other mods are you using? 

On 4/2/2020 at 11:40 AM, Ragnarklok said:

HOW IS THE LAST COMMENT RELEVANT TO WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR?! 

I would like to know too! I'm looking for a way to make a transgirl /trap/femboy character and I'm having no luck. 

What other mods are you using? 

not any right now because my pc died (getting a new one in july) and I'm using a legit half a laptop(which can't even run oblivion on it lowest setings).

On 4/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, Ashen1 said:

not any right now because my pc died (getting a new one in july) and I'm using a legit half a laptop(which can't even run oblivion on it lowest setings).

Ooffff

If you happened to live close to me I'd offer to build you a new PC! Lol

besides my job, that's all I do lately. Build computers and mod fallout lolol

1 hour ago, Ragnarklok said:

Ooffff

If you happened to live close to me I'd offer to build you a new PC! Lol

besides my job, that's all I do lately. Build computers and mod fallout lolol

Waiting for  the 3080 ti to come out. Don't suppose you (or anybody really) could take the reins on this (the mod) ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 11:44 AM, Ashen1 said:

Waiting for  the 3080 ti to come out. Don't suppose you (or anybody really) could take the reins on this (the mod) ?

wait, which mod? And as much as I wish I could, I dont know anything about modding. The only thing I know is converting all clothes and armor to my characters body lmfao ??