Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

4 hours ago, Wired said:

How does this replacer work with Devious Devices?

Better question, is how does DD work with non-CBBE bodies?

And the answer is, it needs bodyslide conversions or shit won't be in the right place and/or be clipping.

Similar situation as pretty much any non-CBBE body.

On 7/28/2019 at 5:13 PM, Wired said:

How does this replacer work with Devious Devices?

On 7/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Better question, is how does DD work with non-CBBE bodies?

And the answer is, it needs bodyslide conversions or shit won't be in the right place and/or be clipping.

Similar situation as pretty much any non-CBBE body.

Bodyslide is already done for Fusion Girl. I posted a link to it on the Devious Devices thread, at least until Kimy posts it herself to the main Download section.

On 7/28/2019 at 12:56 PM, bury02128 said:

Hi guys. How ever I am trying I keep getting awful discoloration between face and body. Using FG 4k textures and real HD 2k textures for face. Any ideas?

I had the same problem, maybe a bit less pronounced. There's a few threads about this scattered around online, it seems like it's partly related to how fallout handles high resolution face textures so YMMV with my solution since I don't mind texture resolution much. I fixed the problem when I noticed I had an existing skin texture already installed - I removed that and installed Glorious Female Nude Mod (I think it was pointed out in a different thread about this problem) and the seam went away. Not sure if that'll be useful for your case specifically, but that's at least a recipe for a working setup with better body textures than vanilla provides.

You need to update the file info to match nexus description I did not consider downloading this, because it said nothing about bodyslide compatiblity

Anyway CBP, which of required for this says it is NOT compatible with CBBE physics.  I would guess the means better body and cherry are also not compatible.  

Does this mean that all the clothing and armor that I have added physics to will not work with this body?

On 7/28/2019 at 11:56 AM, bury02128 said:

Hi guys. How ever I am trying I keep getting awful discoloration between face and body. Using FG 4k textures and real HD 2k textures for face. Any ideas

I use this with an old version of Valkyr face textures:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14143

Its not bad, but not perfect. If you like your skin texture, I would recommend trying different face textures. The Valkyr textures tend to be a little lighter than the Natasha textures but are not as sharp.

You can see how what I am using looks like here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40418

• 1 month later...

This looks like some real high-quality work. As soon as BodyGen support becomes available, I'm going to try it out.

Ever since Expired blew that one body type limitation out the window with RaceMenu and LooksMenu, I doubt I'd ever be able to go back to that vanilla BGS approach...

Hopefully jBS2BG can be rigged to handle Fusion Girl as well.

2 hours ago, Corbaine said:

This looks like some real high-quality work. As soon as BodyGen support becomes available, I'm going to try it out.

Ever since Expired blew that one body type limitation out the window with RaceMenu and LooksMenu, I doubt I'd ever be able to go back to that vanilla BGS approach...

Hopefully jBS2BG can be rigged to handle Fusion Girl as well.

BodyGen works great with Fusion girl.   jBS2BG has a script for extracting female NPCs via FO4Edit, and make a folder in Data-F4SE-Plugins-F4EE-BodyGen for each ESP you extract from.  Just build everything with Fusion Zero sliders, and if you play a fem, adjust your body in LooksMenu via sliders.  There are a few d\l's out there that already have this done for most of the more commonly used mods, but it isn't all that hard to do manually.

On 8/9/2019 at 5:04 PM, Olmech said:

I use this with an old version of Valkyr face textures:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14143

Its not bad, but not perfect. If you like your skin texture, I would recommend trying different face textures. The Valkyr textures tend to be a little lighter than the Natasha textures but are not as sharp.

You can see how what I am using looks like here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40418

After some trial and error (and before just going with FG 2k for everything), I had installed (in this order) HD 2k face textures, overwritten by FSM 'clean' textures (4k), then installed FG 4k over all of those (and topped it off with the High Def Black Face Bug fix).  While it gave me faces and bodys that were practically perfect, it was too many overwrites.  With the latest version of FG, I just went with the 2k textures (since I can edit pubes onto those easily with Paint.net) and Simple clean faces for Women with the HD black face fix.  There is still a line, but the discoloration is very minimal.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 12:26 AM, Astral Wanker said:

I'm not getting body phisycs, I've installed the Zex Skeleton, CBP and ZCBP, but i don't see any ass/tits movement. I've tried everything, I'm not sure what I could be doing wrong.

Me neither, after following this guide by an3k step by step and trying to get it to work more times than I can count on both hands, I just gave up and went back to CBBE. My problem is if Caliente doesn't want any pervy stuff happening to the CBBE body ala the Heroedeleyenda HTD Pussy for Skyrim, I'm kinda forced to use this Body, so I too would really like to know if there is some actual install and/or load order to get it working, an helpful answer from someone in the know would be greatly appriciated.

I'm not sure if i should ask here or in a bodyslide thread but when i open up BS and try to build outfits presets dont work. I have my own which i tried plus i tried all the vanilla cbbe ones. The FG outfits (eg the Lazman skimpy conversion that he has put out a FG version of)  i try to build look like all the sliders are zeroed. Anyone got an idea what i might have done wrong?

57 minutes ago, Teddar said:

I'm not sure if i should ask here or in a bodyslide thread but when i open up BS and try to build outfits presets dont work. I have my own which i tried plus i tried all the vanilla cbbe ones. The FG outfits (eg the Lazman skimpy conversion that he has put out a FG version of)  i try to build look like all the sliders are zeroed. Anyone got an idea what i might have done wrong?

You mean the preset doesn't show?  Only a blank box?  Yeah, that doesn't show for me either, but they still work with Bodygen if you build them with a zeroed preset (both CBBE and Fusion versions).  Just build your body with zeroed presets, DONT change the preset when switching to the lazman outfits (yes, the 'preset' box is now empty, but the outfit will build) and make sure the 'build morphs' box is checked, then batch build.

If you do NOT use Bodygen, and you are trying to build a specific shape for all fems and their clothing, you would have to see what the mod author uses, then tweak in in Bodyslide to match what you are looking for.

10 hours ago, Bachmeier said:

Me neither, after following this guide by an3k step by step and trying to get it to work more times than I can count on both hands, I just gave up and went back to CBBE. My problem is if Caliente doesn't want any pervy stuff happening to the CBBE body ala the Heroedeleyenda HTD Pussy for Skyrim, I'm kinda forced to use this Body, so I too would really like to know if there is some actual install and/or load order to get it working, an helpful answer from someone in the know would be greatly appriciated.

Are you using the latest version (1.45)?  I have no problems with physics.

1 hour ago, goosetrip said:

Are you using the latest version (1.45)?  I have no problems with physics.

The one from the nexus? yes I am, I installed the  ZaZ-Extended-Skeleton first, then the fusion body from the nexus then CBP Physics and finally the ZCBP configs. The body shows up in game just fine, but zero physics for some reason.

1 hour ago, Teddar said:

The presets all show but nothing changes in the preview window when i change to different presets. They are there, but it's as if they aren't. TBH im not all that bothered about physics right now. Getting the body to work is the main thing lol ?

Just checked...mine doesn't change the outfit in BS either, regardless of the preset...but the morphs work in Bodygen. 

I loaded up around 15 presets jBS2BG after extracting all fem NPC's from my mod list, build the morphs and templates, and the outfits I use are (overwritten in this order in Bodyslide) Fusion Vanilla  (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38104) , then Ghaans mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37620) , and last this version of Lazman (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/38562).

All the outfits are built on zero fusion sliders with morphs enabled, and everything works in game perfectly, provided that one builds the body with zero sliders as well, and adjusts FG sliders in Looksmenu.  I have a chunky Piper, a buff Cait, and a slinky Curie, and they can all swap the same outfit without clipping.

Using Zex-ZCBP configs makes the physics work perfectly with this setup.

I gave up trying to individually build outfits and bodies a while back for exactly the reasons you are describing, and learned Bodygen...it was absurdly easy actually.

Hello guyz. The only thing stoping me from using FG is that bug - if i build body mesh and .tri morph in bodyslide - my body ingame becomes realy fat. I have tried with looksmenu sliders+bodygen mod and without it. If .tri dile is exist - the game likely load 2 bodies in the same time, because even if i move sliders in looks menu - nothing changes, like my beautyful bod hidden under layers of fat (like in real life lol) So i want to know - there is any way to fix this? On nexus several guys have the same problem. 

22 hours ago, NeitTan said:

Hello guyz. The only thing stoping me from using FG is that bug - if i build body mesh and .tri morph in bodyslide - my body ingame becomes realy fat. I have tried with looksmenu sliders+bodygen mod and without it. If .tri dile is exist - the game likely load 2 bodies in the same time, because even if i move sliders in looks menu - nothing changes, like my beautyful bod hidden under layers of fat (like in real life lol) So i want to know - there is any way to fix this? On nexus several guys have the same problem. 

1. Manually go into the tools/bodyslide/shapedata/Zex-Fusion Girl folder.

2. Grab a copy of Zex-Fusiongirl.nif file & drag it to your data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets folder.

3. Rename file "femalebody.nif" (without the quotes)

4. Profit.

:cool:

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

1. Manually go into the tools/bodyslide/shapedata/Zex-Fusion Girl folder.

2. Grab a copy of Zex-Fusiongirl.nif file & drag it to your data/meshes/actors/character/characterassets folder.

3. Rename file "femalebody.nif" (without the quotes)

4. Profit.

:cool:

As I said its ok with nif only. Problem appear when I also create morph .tri file. As i understand - i need it for Family Planning. Because with.nif only sliders ingame in looksmenu doesnt have effects.

P.S. Fusion Girl still doesnt have dismemberment?

57 minutes ago, NeitTan said:

As I said its ok with nif only. Problem appear when I also create morph .tri file. As i understand - i need it for Family Planning. Because with.nif only sliders ingame in looksmenu doesnt have effects.

P.S. Fusion Girl still doesnt have dismemberment?

I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure my women are pregnant when naked. I'll let ya know.

:thumbsup:

Ok, my women are NOT pregnant when naked.......Damn! I'll see if I can get it to work.

:exclamation:

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

I'll double check, but I'm pretty sure my women are pregnant when naked. I'll let ya know.

:thumbsup:

Ok, my women are NOT pregnant when naked.......Damn! I'll see if I can get it to work.

:exclamation:

As i understand, you use cbbe clothes meshes?