ZaZ Extended Skeleton [ZeX] Official Release

ZeX Animation Test Plugin

Some AAF Based Animations to Test With ZEX Compatible bodies.

11 Animations For Male 

11 Animations for Female

Animation No.11 is for the Tongue . Type "Help Tongue 0" in the console and Add the Tongue via "Player.additem"

Wear the Tongue while playing Animation No.11

ZEX-TestPlugin.rar

Your image 3, with the morphing stomach, would be good for some of the pregnancy mods. If your character has an un-natural pregnancy, your character could experience this.

Along with some stat debuffs, or status effects...

Nice looking skeleton, breast physics are not the best on Fallout 4. I'm hoping this will fix that. :)

Hello, we have to thank that there is such great Moder, I know unfortunately not so well with the matter and wanted to ask how it behaves with the CBBE physics and the Cherry Hotcaling CBBE Physics CHCBBEP, and clothing with physics. Which Boby Slide body you have to create, thank you

2 hours ago, Tomeck said:

Hello, we have to thank that there is such great Moder, I know unfortunately not so well with the matter and wanted to ask how it behaves with the CBBE physics and the Cherry Hotcaling CBBE Physics CHCBBEP, and clothing with physics. Which Boby Slide body you have to create, thank you

The Skeleton will work with any body even the default body,

Current Fallout Bodies Use Cloth Physics (Cherry Hotcaling CBBE Physics CHCBBEP, and clothing with physics)

The Original Mod Authors will need to weight the new bones to their own bodies to experience the Animated Bounce.

The Physics are not Automated they are animated.

In time someone will create a F4SE plugin for Automated Bounce example CBP for Skyrim SE

About the Body , We will be releasing a Compatible Body of our Own in a few Hours. 

2 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

Wowowowow! Man, Grate job!

But does it mean that we are close to real high heels system like HDT or NiO ?

Well, its up to the coders to implement such systems with an F4SE plugin. 

Thank you guys very much. I know the new skeleton took a while to get right, and I'm happy you got to it. The new animation possibilities are great, and with the nice things happening to systems like AAF this will give everybody a whole new level of "satisfaction" XD