Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

Hey , Guys just an update , Fusion Body has been , Brought down to 0,0,0 in BodySlide / Outfit Studio.

So it should be easier to fit your clothing etc. 

There is an alpha on Discord Channel . For people who what to test it out for BS/OS

Cheers

6 minutes ago, puxa4_11 said:

Hello, on my breasts, abdomen, pope stretch textures and their animation does not work, how to fix it?

You need to install the ZeX Skeleton.

The animations need AAF . You need to manually start the animations. 

33 minutes ago, PepperoniX said:

Breast and Butt physics doesn't work i already installed ZeX , When i running around it's not bouncing at all Please Help and Thank you

There are no breast and butt physics right now for running, walking, idle. Animations need to be made for that still.

10 minutes ago, puxa4_11 said:

Is it possible to shove your body in Fusion Girl Body?

Meaning replacing your own body with the Fusion Girl Body Weights ? So they Bounce etc ( We will provide some tutorials In the future)

Or 

Literally Shove your body inside Fusion Girl ? ?

15 hours ago, ZaZ said:

Meaning replacing your own body with the Fusion Girl Body Weights ? So they Bounce etc ( We will provide some tutorials In the future)

Or 

Literally Shove your body inside Fusion Girl ? ?

Don't like the way you look? Try Vault-Tech Skinsuits today!

Could you realease a conversion tool for bodyslide\SliderPresets?

for example: Zipsuit v2.0-16704 owns this Zipsuit_body.xml(cbbe) , Zipsuit_body.xml(cbbe) transfer to xxxxZipsuit_body.xml (Fusion Girl).

to me, used to pass the time and study how Fusion Girl can develop!

New Release For Fusion Girl

What's New in Version V1.1

Changes:
-- Fixed First Person Meshes so they no longer are invisible
-- Hands and body lowered and set to Full precision
-- Clothing makers File for those making outfits 
-- Slider Names File is fixed

Clothing Makers File:
It's a modder's resource for adding both Fusion's Bodyslide and extended skeleton based physics. It has no Vagina/Anus or the associated bones/Sliders which makes it perfect to create outfits with.
NeverNude will be posted separately as it's not gonna be included in the Nexus Release if we ever do one.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:52 PM, puxa4_11 said:

I won't be able to check the animation, because with the AAF I have wild problems that I cannot solve. But because of my stupidity, I installed the ZEX-ExtendedSkeleton wrong. Thank you.

if you got issue with AAF after just update it to newer version, you need to do a clean save on AAF.

6 hours ago, puxa4_11 said:

The first time I installed the AAF, it worked, I wanted to update the loks menu and it’s already there, the AAF does not work, even the save did to the AAF does not work.

Best is to look at the AAF forum or threads for AAF related issues. 

On 1/6/2019 at 8:52 PM, zword said:

Could you realease a conversion tool for bodyslide\SliderPresets?

for example: Zipsuit v2.0-16704 owns this Zipsuit_body.xml(cbbe) , Zipsuit_body.xml(cbbe) transfer to xxxxZipsuit_body.xml (Fusion Girl).

to me, used to pass the time and study how Fusion Girl can develop!

Actually you will need to ask the body slide experts for this one.

On the discord thread for the Extended Skleton.

So, I'm guessing that CBBE outfits don't fit this body? If you guys are serious about contending CBBE for a place in the market, you might want to see about hosting this on the Nexus, and messaging renown/fan favourite clothing/armour modders to ask if they'll make it compatible with your body. It'd save you a lot of time converting them all yourselves, not to mention that it'd spread the good message, that there's a new sheriff in town. Ugh, stupid Nexus modding drama annoys me to no end. So up themselves for a bunch of people making content for a product they don't own. Anyways, personal grievances aside, advertising your body via other modders is definitely the way to go about getting it known. Alternatively, getting the base game clothes weighted and ready for use is always a big leg up, especially if you include it alongside the main download.

Until such time that it is more widely supported, and there are more of the outfits we all know and love, I don't think I'll be able to use this mod. No offence, I just like to wear pants. However, you guys are doing an amazing job and I really can't wait for this to properly take off! Keep at it lads.

8 hours ago, TopBunMan said:

So, I'm guessing that CBBE outfits don't fit this body? If you guys are serious about contending CBBE for a place in the market, you might want to see about hosting this on the Nexus, and messaging renown/fan favourite clothing/armour modders to ask if they'll make it compatible with your body. It'd save you a lot of time converting them all yourselves, not to mention that it'd spread the good message, that there's a new sheriff in town. Ugh, stupid Nexus modding drama annoys me to no end. So up themselves for a bunch of people making content for a product they don't own. Anyways, personal grievances aside, advertising your body via other modders is definitely the way to go about getting it known. Alternatively, getting the base game clothes weighted and ready for use is always a big leg up, especially if you include it alongside the main download.

Until such time that it is more widely supported, and there are more of the outfits we all know and love, I don't think I'll be able to use this mod. No offence, I just like to wear pants. However, you guys are doing an amazing job and I really can't wait for this to properly take off! Keep at it lads.

Thanks !

Well, we never really made this body for competition , We made made this body for pervy stuff ? and same intent for the Male body

When it gets out of Beta , we might post it on the Nexus eventually.  (Hopefully by the end of this month)

We wont be making conversions ourselves, but we hope people who want to use the bodies features do make some conversions eventually. 

Cheers

There is a typo in title. It's 2019. Also:

It surprises me that animating is "easier", than coding a plugin for physics. Especially since we have somewhat working workaround with googles bones already. Honestly, imagine all the work needed for converting outfits, vanilla and 18+ anims. 

57 minutes ago, squares said:

It surprises me that animating is "easier", than coding a plugin for physics. Especially since we have somewhat working workaround with googles bones already. Honestly, imagine all the work needed for converting outfits, vanilla and 18+ anims. 

Let's be real, the Goggles bone workaround is not that good, it's a workaround that often has it's problems. Besides, the work is already in motion if you haven't noticed. 

7 hours ago, squares said:

Thanks will fix that.

Simple, there is no SDK for the Havok Cloth Physics system. Existing cloth bones are used with predefined values. These cloth bones are parented to via code to the main skeleton.

FemaleBody-BSClothExtraData_1.xml

I can partially make sense of whats going on in the above file , but if people can get it to work , more power to them.  

We do have people looking into and working automated physics like SkyrimSE CBP.

Its not going to easy , but might as well get things going.