Fusion Girl Body Beta [ZeX Compatible]

I really don't understand all the rage in this thread.  YES...Animated Fannies is a pretty awesome mod...YES ZeX doesn't have any outfits converted as of yet...YES this is most likely the future of PC/NPC animation rigs.

Jahem's new version of AF comes with some pretty sweet textures (which should be compatible with the new skeleton), and it works as advertised right out of the box, but there WILL come a day (not all that far off) when Fusion Girl does as well.  We went through the same growing pains with SLE, and in the end the modders came through.  I am a HUGE fan of AF, but once this setup starts getting some supporting mods, I believe it will take off like AAF did.  I, too, would love to download this mod and start kicking the shit out of the Commonwealth right now, but as my converting skills are shady at best, it will be better to have some patience and wait on those who have a) ability b) time, and c) desire to do the dirty work.

Or, learn to do it yourself.  I am.  I suck sweaty balls at it, but I am figuring it out as time permits.

These gents literally (sorry to pun you @TheBottomhoodofSteel ) pulled a brand new body out of their asses, one that brings at least as much promise as AB and JB did...a little congratulations are deserved in lieu of critiques.

It isn't all that hard to figure out which sliders do what on the new body...most of the names are similar, and if sliders are 'missing' (knee height, yes, I know), perhaps someone will figure out a workaround, or these guys might be gracious enough to add it in, if it is workable.

Trust me folks...once Vioxsys clambers on full time, these things will start falling into place quickly.

Great mod, guys.  At the very least, anyone wanting to do a nudist playthrough should be over the moon.  I could more or less duplicate the Shrine Maiden preset easily using the curvy preset, and the testing I did looked pretty sweet.  Can't wait to see where this is in a month or so.

2 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

Uhm, not to be downer or anything, but.......

Why bother with another body when Animated fannies has the FO4 HD CBBE body with the UN7B labia and a working anus installed along with textures (and tga files to make existing cbbe textures work with the AF CBBE body).

If weight painting is a reason (for the default FO4 CBBE body), then why not just fix the knee's in AF's CBBE body?

Reason's to use Animated Fannies body over another.

It has all of the CBBE sliders for outfits and everything else (already working no changes needed).

It has additional slider for the labia and anus to go along with the added pieces (and yes it is one nif with the parts welded inplace).

It uses the CBBE UV map with out any issues (no seams to fix, no nothing).

The only thing needed to do with AF's CBBE body is to add the labia bit to what ever skin set you are using. It even comes with a set texture set ready to go that can replace the default cbbe skin textures.

Hell I've been contemplating taking the animated fannies version of cbbe and cutting the feet off and converting it over to SSE and SLE.

The only reason(s) I haven't are 1. COSIO and 2. I don't have Max or Maya installed at this time (I built a new box around a Ryzen 2700X and never install em).

Ugh, empty words..  Shut up!

Guys , please !

Lets all stop with the hate for a moment.

The reason we didn't go with CBBE , is because we were denied permission by the Author.

Author specifically told us they didn't want working Genitals on their body and along there were a lot of additional restrictions placed which was something that we couldn't work with.

We simply proceeded to make another body while respecting the authors wishes

Also please note that we tried our best to make things work with CBBE , but it didn't work out.

I initially started working on this project with CBBE in mind, only to have all my effort go to vain and we had to start from scratch.

If you want to know more , you can ask me personally why we chose to go this route.

https://discord.gg/xtVAfzB

2 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

The reason we didn't go with CBBE , is because we were denied permission by the Author.

Author specifically told us they didn't want working Genitals on their body and along there were a lot of additional restrictions placed which was something that we couldn't work with.

We simply proceeded to make another body while respecting the authors wishes

This. 

Creators have a right to decide how they want their stuff to be used, or not used. Other creators have an obligation to respect that. So, the CBBE body was dropped, and a new body came about. The details aren't really relevant. This stuff happens all the time, not just in art...but software, or pretty much any other creative endeavor. 

The point is: the ZeX body and Skele are great. Yes, there's a one time cost on conversions, anims, etc. But it's a one time cost. Yes, there will be growing pains. That's okay though, it's how things get better. It's how creative works mature

The best bit about this, is that there is now even more choice out there when it comes to customizing your game experience. More choices more often than not, lead to amazing stuff. At the end of the day, we're all here because someone somewhere wasn't satisfied with something, and went in search of something better....or created something that fixed an issue. That's modding. That's what this is. 

So, instead of complaining that there's something new....we should embrace it. If it's not for you, that's cool too. Plenty of other options out there. 

33 minutes ago, Thndrwlkr said:

I really don't understand all the rage in this thread.  YES...Animated Fannies is a pretty awesome mod...YES ZeX doesn't have any outfits converted as of yet...YES this is most likely the future of PC/NPC animation rigs.

Jahem's new version of AF comes with some pretty sweet textures (which should be compatible with the new skeleton), and it works as advertised right out of the box, but there WILL come a day (not all that far off) when Fusion Girl does as well.  We went through the same growing pains with SLE, and in the end the modders came through.  I am a HUGE fan of AF, but once this setup starts getting some supporting mods, I believe it will take off like AAF did.  I, too, would love to download this mod and start kicking the shit out of the Commonwealth right now, but as my converting skills are shady at best, it will be better to have some patience and wait on those who have a) ability b) time, and c) desire to do the dirty work.

Or, learn to do it yourself.  I am.  I suck sweaty balls at it, but I am figuring it out as time permits.

These gents literally (sorry to pun you @TheBottomhoodofSteel ) pulled a brand new body out of their asses, one that brings at least as much promise as AB and JB did...a little congratulations are deserved in lieu of critiques.

It isn't all that hard to figure out which sliders do what on the new body...most of the names are similar, and if sliders are 'missing' (knee height, yes, I know), perhaps someone will figure out a workaround, or these guys might be gracious enough to add it in, if it is workable.

Trust me folks...once Vioxsys clambers on full time, these things will start falling into place quickly.

Great mod, guys.  At the very least, anyone wanting to do a nudist playthrough should be over the moon.  I could more or less duplicate the Shrine Maiden preset easily using the curvy preset, and the testing I did looked pretty sweet.  Can't wait to see where this is in a month or so.

I don't think Knee Height will be integrated, Knees where they are so it looks good when crouching/Kneeling. 

CBBE had major issue (Vanilla/JB/AB do too AFAIK) of the knees collapsing onto itself on the default setups, IIRC the Knee Height slider in CBBE was to workaround that issue. Fusion fixed the Knees, Elbows and Shoulder area to work in game when the player crouches/kneels so that it doesn't look like an eldritch abomination... 

1 hour ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I don't think Knee Height will be integrated, Knees where they are so it looks good when crouching/Kneeling. 

CBBE had major issue (Vanilla/JB/AB do too AFAIK) of the knees collapsing onto itself on the default setups, IIRC the Knee Height slider in CBBE was to workaround that issue. Fusion fixed the Knees, Elbows and Shoulder area to work in game when the player crouches/kneels so that it doesn't look like an eldritch abomination... 

I have yet to see a body that did NOT have major issues at the outset, and other than slider presets I have downloaded, I have never once played a preset with adjusted Knee Height.  Personally, I can live without it.  After tweaking the curvy preset around for about twenty minutes, I have a pretty close match to my preferred body shape...enough so that I cant really see much difference if I lay one nif on top of the other in outfit studio.  It is, like, a degree or two off on the feet (fusion girl has a slightly wider stance, so it looks like my toon has six toes when I Z-move down the Fusion Girl build), and once some clothing mods get converted, that wont be noticed at all.

Really though...this is a pretty sick mod for something considered beta.  It makes one dream of XP32 style mods for Fallout sometime in the future.  Nothing but gratitude.

13 hours ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

This is great! ive always found the shoulder area look weird in certain poses and animations

I don't use any sex mods but I would like to see better breast physics than the ones offered by cbbe

currently the best physics for cbbe is probably this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30227?tab=description

but it's still not that great so will this body offer better physics other than for the genitals?

I definitely like what I see so far, but the main reason I inquired about knee height at the outset is because most of the clothing mods that have "heels" actually clip the calves to make room for them, since real heels can't be done yet in FO4 due to a lack of better scripting. The only way to make the lower legs not look incredibly weird for these outfits was by adjusting the knee height upwards. I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker of course.

If worst comes to worst, I could always just leave clothing and armor conformed to CBBE and use the Fusion body for, ah... disrobed activities.

2 minutes ago, bajs11 said:

like more natural breast and butt physics

It depends on what you call natural.

One method  is Animating the Breasts/Butt manually which is what we are doing now.

Later on someone might create an external F4SE plugin that will automate physics (HDT /CBP )

Am I the only one that doesn't care about the details of how and why and only cares that they get to have a smokin' hot player character? As long as I get to have a curvy foxxo roamin' Boston on digitigrade legs with a tail that doesn't clip into things when she sits down, I'm happy.

I don't understand why they denied permission for supporting CBBE? WTF? Like, are they making so much money from CBBE? I posted on their CBBE Nexus asking for support of this Extended Skeleton got instantly deleted for no reason. Somebody really needs to break this stupid monopoly bullshit, back in Skyrim LE we had UNP to work with freely. 

15 minutes ago, JennyC6 said:

Am I the only one that doesn't care about the details of how and why and only cares that they get to have a smokin' hot player character? As long as I get to have a curvy foxxo roamin' Boston on digitigrade legs with a tail that doesn't clip into things when she sits down, I'm happy.

In time , we need an HDT like Alternative for Fallout 4. Hopefully the skeleton should bring people out of the wood work.

50 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

I don't understand why they denied permission for supporting CBBE? WTF? Like, are they making so much money from CBBE? I posted on their CBBE Nexus asking for support of this Extended Skeleton got instantly deleted for no reason. Somebody really needs to break this stupid monopoly bullshit, back in Skyrim LE we had UNP to work with freely. 

Maybe Fusion will be our UNP then ^^

1 hour ago, maddavesmods said:

hi....  body looks good ...  zero sliders...  but i seem to have the vanilla body mesh trying to overlay.....guess i messed up...... any ideas 

Fusion Body Doesn't have textures of its own , you will need to use any CBBE Compatible textures

6 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Well to be fair, CCBE is a very basic, lazy body.. in my opinion. Using AB rn and would never even consider returning to CBBE. I´ll stay with AB and that´s more than fine with me.

btw could we get a changelog for the updates ?

I just added some Gifs to the Main page is all.

6 minutes ago, E_Nigma said:

any chance for some muscle /fitness sliders  I added the JB sliders off of the 2pac cbbe to get some abs and it hurts going from fit to flat 

Its too early , but will need to wait for Vioxsis to return and implement some more .

But I think you can do this yourself too in OS if i'm not mistaken. You can Merge Sliders IIRC .

Tried to play around with it a bit in outfit studio. Noticed 2 things:

The first is that when loading the body, it seems to be higher up than CBBE / AF. The camera doesn't look directly at it, but looks under it's feet. It's not really a problem, but I'm kinda curious why it happens.

The second is that slider data seems to get lost when saving files after loading a reference.

Steps to reproduce:

Spoiler
  1. Open Outfit Studio
  2. Open CBBE Body
  3. File->Load Reference->choose Fuison Girl file, leave "merge sliders" unchecked
  4. Save project as ...
  5. Try out the sliders - they work
  6. Close Outfit Studio, open it again, load the file you saved
  7. try out the sliders - they no longer work

The interesting thing is - before closing/opening outfit studio, pretty much everything works - I can get clothing that has the FG body's sliders out of it:

Spoiler
  1. Open Outfit Studio
  2. Open some (CBBE-Based) clothing project
  3. File->Load Reference->choose Fuison Girl file, leave "merge sliders" unchecked
  4. Move clothing meshes over the FG body (ignore clipping for now)
  5. Select all clothing (but not FG body) -> bones tab -> select all bones -> right click -> delete from selected shapes
  6. Select all clothing -> right click -> copy bone weights -> move search radius all the way to the left -> OK
  7. Slider -> Conform All
  8. Slider -> Set Base Shape
  9. Slider -> Conform all
  10. Try out the sliders - they work
  11. Save project as ...
  12. Close Outfit Studio, open it again, load the file you saved
  13. Try out the sliders - they work for the clothes, but not for the body

If I load the FG body initially, then import some clothing nifs onto it, it seems to work fine. If I then do the above procedure to replace the FG reference with CBBE, everything works. Leading me to believe that there's something not quite working with the FG body. Any ideas what that might be?

Or am I doing something completely wrong here?

2 minutes ago, ghaan said:

Tried to play around with it a bit in outfit studio. Noticed 2 things:

The first is that when loading the body, it seems to be higher up than CBBE / AF. The camera doesn't look directly at it, but looks under it's feet. It's not really a problem, but I'm kinda curious why it happens.

The second is that slider data seems to get lost when saving files after loading a reference.

Steps to reproduce:

Reveal hidden contents

The interesting thing is - before closing/opening outfit studio, pretty much everything works - I can get clothing that has the FG body's sliders out of it:

Reveal hidden contents

If I load the FG body initially, then import some clothing nifs onto it, it seems to work fine. If I then do the above procedure to replace the FG reference with CBBE, everything works. Leading me to believe that there's something not quite working with the FG body. Any ideas what that might be?

Or am I doing something completely wrong here?

I am not too familiar with the details of the process.

There is Method of doing it , some of the Pro Body-Slide people pulled it off.  

https://discordapp.com/invite/xtVAfzB

There is an outfit channel where they are testing and checking and making references for outfit conversions.

There will be an official tutorial later on . 

But if you can join the discord it would be nice to have more experienced OS/BS people.