ZaZ Extended Skeleton [ZeX] Official Release

The skeleton works on its own even with the default body, Just don't expect bounce and other functionality (Genitals etc ) like Fusion Girl has.

The CBBE body needs to be weighted to the new bones

I just recently had the opportunity to install Fusion Girl, Body Talk v2 and this extended skeleton. I just want to thank everyone who worked on these mods for making Fallout 4 even cooler! I really like how the female body both looks great and also has good sliders for muscle mass and definition! And when I got to test it out with animations that make use of the extra rigging around the private parts, whoa! It looks so awesome! Hope more animators will make use of this skeleton when making future animations/updating their animations.

Just wanted to let the team that made this know that their hard work is appreciated!

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2019 at 12:31 PM, svbernard said:

I tried this: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37380

Thx to Bumex for a short and helpful tutorial. This mod helps to convert outfits made for the CBBE body to use with the new Fusion Girl body.

I converted some outfits and captured a short part to show you the result...

Could you post a zip with your piercing conversions in the thread for the piercing mod? That author said in their OP they're fine with people repurposing/modifying the models in the mod as long as the author is credited. Even if you've only done a few they'd be much appreciated!!

• 1 month later...

Hey Zaz, thanks for putting the work in on this!

I'm having an issue I need some help with if you or anyone else has time to answer.  First off, I'm using your skeleton along with the Skeletal Adjustments mod (another skeleton) by using a mod on the Nexus that edits the skeleton used by gender. It is a simple edit that makes one gender use a renamed skeleton.nif file (skeleton_.nif). Currently the skeleton_.nif is used for females, as I wanted to leave the Zex skeleton alone so the skeleton.hkx file would match.  I'm currently using CBBE and EVB for bodies.

My problem is flat ass syndrome, the blocky end of the ass that drives me nuts. The Skeletal Adjustments mod has a Rocket edition that is supposed to be similar to the original "No Collapsed Butt/Breasts" mod, but its not working. I tried the Balanced, Rounded and Rocket models, and all still give the square end. I can adjust the body to make the ass extend further out, but it still has the blocky look.

Is this something to do with renaming the file that I don't understand?  It is correctly referenced in the plugin, and everything else works fine, what am I missing?

I have not tried using just your skeleton to see if it goes away yet, I read earlier in this thread you disicussing the flat butt issue with the author of the "No Collapsed Butt/Breasts" mod, but It wasn't clear if your skeleton was updated after that, and I do like the fixed knees in the Skeletal Adjustments mod.

EDIT: I did try using only your skeleton only and it was the same result.

Thanks for any help

1 hour ago, Whacked said:

Hey Zaz, thanks for putting the work in on this!

I'm having an issue I need some help with if you or anyone else has time to answer.  First off, I'm using your skeleton along with the Skeletal Adjustments mod (another skeleton) by using a mod on the Nexus that edits the skeleton used by gender. It is a simple edit that makes one gender use a renamed skeleton.nif file (skeleton_.nif). Currently the skeleton_.nif is used for females, as I wanted to leave the Zex skeleton alone so the skeleton.hkx file would match.  I'm currently using CBBE and EVB for bodies.

My problem is flat ass syndrome, the blocky end of the ass that drives me nuts. The Skeletal Adjustments mod has a Rocket edition that is supposed to be similar to the original "No Collapsed Butt/Breasts" mod, but its not working. I tried the Balanced, Rounded and Rocket models, and all still give the square end. I can adjust the body to make the ass extend further out, but it still has the blocky look.

Is this something to do with renaming the file that I don't understand?  It is correctly referenced in the plugin, and everything else works fine, what am I missing?

I have not tried using just your skeleton to see if it goes away yet, I read earlier in this thread you disicussing the flat butt issue with the author of the "No Collapsed Butt/Breasts" mod, but It wasn't clear if your skeleton was updated after that, and I do like the fixed knees in the Skeletal Adjustments mod.

EDIT: I did try using only your skeleton only and it was the same result.

Thanks for any help

You cant use both solutions.

Skeleton Mods will conflict with each other.....

If your using CBBE, the ZeX Skeleton will behave as the default Skeleton as it should.

If your using EVB,  the ZeX Skeleton will behave as the default Skeleton as it should.

No changes were made to base skeletal bones.

I will not make edits to the Default Skeleton because the skeleton is common it affects the male bodies as well.

This is why Fusion Girl exists, we made changes to the body so that the skeleton doesn't affect males as well.

This mostly looks like some HKX issue and compatibility issues.

If your using CBBE use the skeletons provided by CBBE because that would avoid issues for the females at least.

Since your not using fusion girl / Body Talk V2 no need for the Zex Skeleton.

40 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

I'm having probs , I installed CBP , installed correct body , zaz , and nothing in-game .

I need help getting full body animations . Please . Thx 

Does it work when naked ? Some outfits arent CBP compatible yet.

also this seems to be more of CBP issue , Check the configs are in order.

5 minutes ago, ZaZ said:

Does it work when naked ? Some outfits arent CBP compatible yet.

also this seems to be more of CBP issue , Check the configs are in order.

Naked dosnt work . No idea what I doing with configs . I was using fusion girl to . 

I'm pretty new to fallout 4 , I used play ages ago but waited for mods to come out .

16 hours ago, ZaZ said:

You cant use both solutions.

Skeleton Mods will conflict with each other.....

Thanks for the response. They are not conflicting with each other as far as I can see. The 3rd mod involved is a Plugin that changes the skeleton.nif used by human females to skeleton_.nif, but you are probably right about the HKX issue.

I wanted to use your skeleton for future compatibility, and for a possible move to BT2/Fusion, but I'm not ready for that change at the moment.  I'll drop your skeleton for now, keep up the good work.

Edit: All working as intended after removing your skeleton, thanks for the help

On 9/4/2019 at 9:17 PM, tomcat101 said:

Naked dosnt work . No idea what I doing with configs . I was using fusion girl to . 

I'm pretty new to fallout 4 , I used play ages ago but waited for mods to come out .

Best would be to ask on the Fusion Body Discord Sever or Fusion Body Page on the nexus.

I myself am not using CBP , but I did add the frame work >< to the skeleton.

1 hour ago, ZaZ said:

Best would be to ask on the Fusion Body Discord Sever or Fusion Body Page on the nexus.

I myself am not using CBP , but I did add the frame work >< to the skeleton.

Hi . What bodies etc do you use ?

Just want good physics breast and butt . Cbbe basic and cherry's no good .

9 hours ago, tomcat101 said:

Hi . What bodies etc do you use ?

Just want good physics breast and butt . Cbbe basic and cherry's no good .

Depends on what you want ,  I use fusion body. But just no physics.

If you want to get more info best is ask on the fusion girl thread, because some of them have some really good stuff.

Im just one of the creators of Fusion more of Technical creative and dont actually play the game so much

Also I cant  help with CBP stuff because, I dont use it . This is the wrong thread to ask for help , request for help on the fusion girl thread . But here is the CBP for Fusion Girl

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39308

• 1 year later...