Seasons Greetings

Middle_aged_dragon

Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people.

It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.

Christmas gives us the opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us - a time when we

can look back on the year that has passed and prepare for the year ahead.

That being said, what I don't like about office Christmas parties, is having to look for a job the next day.?

I already said this in Musings, but I guess I'll say it again.

Merry Christmas. ? Happy Hanukkah. ? Happy Kwanzaa. ?️ And for all you atheists, have a nice day. :classic_smile:

And telling the atheists "have a nice day" is not pointless. If you just celebrate the gift giving, Santa, and all those insipid holiday specials but nothing else, that's not Christ's Mass. So if a pig wants to argue that, I've said my piece already. :classic_tongue:

Archived