Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

I recently did a reinstall and decided to give the lovergirl race a try. The problem I've run into is my favorite bikini top causes a CTD :(

I'm pretty sure that is caused by the differences in my standard body (UNPB BBP) and the lovergirl race being based on CBBE. I tried to overwrite the lovergirl meshes with the UNP ones to see if that would work (I use wrye bash so it is easy to see the files are replaced)' date=' but armor types like the bikini top still cause crashes.

Maybe there's something else I need to replace as well? The instructions in that part of the readme's just aren't clicking with me today. :/

Right now, I'm not sure if it is the UNP, BBP, or a texture issue. Other armors work fine (though some show an obvious texture problem).

Bikini Trouble

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28099

specifically "Bikini-Trouble UNPB -BBPx"

with the "Bikini-Trouble Optional ESP - Light Armor" option

Also causes crashes with tops from the unpb version of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22933

These bodices also CTD

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21271

[spoiler=A couple are NSFW']

No armor. No BBP when moving either

Daedric Chain Replacer. BBP works

Dragonscale chain replacer. BBP works

Iron armor... ack! This armor doesn't have BBP

draugr(sp) wraps. BBP works.

EBBP stuffs. BBP works

Contents of the "patch"

[spoiler=patch file]

== Overview
Type: Project
Structure: Complex
Size: 3,461 KB
Modified: 1/26/2013 9:48:00 AM
Data CRC: 4A6750D9
Files: 9
Configured: 7 (2,650 KB)
 Matched: 7
 Missing: 0
 Conflicts: 0

== Configured Files
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalebody_0.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalebody_1.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalefeet_0.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalefeet_1.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalehands_0.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalehands_1.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\skeleton_female.hkx

And the conflicts tab

= Lower ==========================================115== Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_1-29766-1-0-1.rar

Conflicts from "Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_1-29766-1-0-1"

= Higher ==========================================116== wyrde_lovergirlrace_BBP

==126== CotS - Children of the Sky - R2 - Jiitek
Scripts\CompanionsHousekeepingScript.pex

I'm using "UNP BASE Body Types V1dot2 - 6709" with "UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD-14899-2-4"

I know the logical thing to do is just switch to CBBE etc... but I like my UNP gear (and have customized a lot of the enchantments/armor values/meshes/etc).

I also have the feeling I'm just plain missing something fairly simple...

edit: Did some mucking about with a new, new save and the UNP meshes. Now BBP works with lovergirl race... but texture off. No surprise there since the mesh is UNP. Haven't had time yet to grab bikinis and see what happens.

Hi wyrde, the readme included with the race is pretty basic. The Nexus description page is much more detailed and explains BBP-compatibility under Requirements. The race points to your skeleton_female.nif in \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female. Since you have BBP installed, it's necessary to install BBP-compatible body meshes into \Data\meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race. It seems you were able to figure this out, though. :D

That's the extent of my troubleshooting knowledge concerning BBP. I've assumed that since the race knows where to find the BBP skeleton, it automatically recognizes the skeleton_female.hkx file and associated animations. I really should install BBP sometime to test this out myself. :s

I recently did a reinstall and decided to give the lovergirl race a try. The problem I've run into is my favorite bikini top causes a CTD :(

I'm pretty sure that is caused by the differences in my standard body (UNPB BBP) and the lovergirl race being based on CBBE. I tried to overwrite the lovergirl meshes with the UNP ones to see if that would work (I use wrye bash so it is easy to see the files are replaced)' date=' but armor types like the bikini top still cause crashes.

Maybe there's something else I need to replace as well? The instructions in that part of the readme's just aren't clicking with me today. :/

Right now, I'm not sure if it is the UNP, BBP, or a texture issue. Other armors work fine (though some show an obvious texture problem).

Bikini Trouble

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28099

specifically "Bikini-Trouble UNPB -BBPx"

with the "Bikini-Trouble Optional ESP - Light Armor" option

Also causes crashes with tops from the unpb version of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22933

These bodices also CTD

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21271

[spoiler=A couple are NSFW']

No armor. No BBP when moving either

Daedric Chain Replacer. BBP works

Dragonscale chain replacer. BBP works

Iron armor... ack! This armor doesn't have BBP

draugr(sp) wraps. BBP works.

EBBP stuffs. BBP works

Contents of the "patch"

[spoiler=patch file]

== Overview
Type: Project
Structure: Complex
Size: 3,461 KB
Modified: 1/26/2013 9:48:00 AM
Data CRC: 4A6750D9
Files: 9
Configured: 7 (2,650 KB)
 Matched: 7
 Missing: 0
 Conflicts: 0

== Configured Files
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\skeleton_female.hkx

And the conflicts tab

= Lower ==========================================115== Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_1-29766-1-0-1.rar

Conflicts from "Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_1-29766-1-0-1"

= Higher ==========================================116== wyrde_lovergirlrace_BBP

==126== CotS - Children of the Sky - R2 - Jiitek
Scripts\CompanionsHousekeepingScript.pex

I'm using "UNP BASE Body Types V1dot2 - 6709" with "UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD-14899-2-4"

I know the logical thing to do is just switch to CBBE etc... but I like my UNP gear (and have customized a lot of the enchantments/armor values/meshes/etc).

I also have the feeling I'm just plain missing something fairly simple...

edit: Did some mucking about with a new, new save and the UNP meshes. Now BBP works with lovergirl race... but texture off. No surprise there since the mesh is UNP. Haven't had time yet to grab bikinis and see what happens.

Hi wyrde, the readme included with the race is pretty basic. The Nexus description page is much more detailed and explains BBP-compatibility under Requirements. The race points to your skeleton_female.nif in \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female. Since you have BBP installed, it's necessary to install BBP-compatible body meshes into \Data\meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race. It seems you were able to figure this out, though. :D

That's the extent of my troubleshooting knowledge concerning BBP. I've assumed that since the race knows where to find the BBP skeleton, it automatically recognizes the skeleton_female.hkx file and associated animations. I really should install BBP sometime to test this out myself. :s

Well, I decided that things were just Too Weird . So I decided to uninstall everything and basically start over, checking with a new game every mod or so and see where things went wrong...

Meshes and textures from UNPB are in the lovergirls folder and working fine with a nice bounce. No CTDs from various bikinis or other clothing topside so far.

Still have another 60 mods or so to go, so still plenty of room for things to go wrong... :)

I have a few suspects on what went wrong last time, but am working my way through the other mods first (there were a few other problems with that last install that I'm also taking care of).

As a perfect neophyte to this mod (which is a really nice mod btw) I was curious about the hands of the character is there any way to make them less "bigger" ?

I was suprised to see that it doesn't seem to trouble anyone but me.

I'm using the cbbe skeleton.

Thanks to you guys. :)

As a perfect neophyte to this mod (which is a really nice mod btw) I was curious about the hands of the character is there any way to make them less "bigger" ?

I was suprised to see that it doesn't seem to trouble anyone but me.

I'm using the cbbe skeleton.

Thanks to you guys. :)

Hi Stealer' date=' Lovergirl Race no longer comes with a skeleton_female.nif. If you're using The Skeleton of Female Models (Perfect Proportion) from earlier beta versions, I suggest deleting it since it's known for making the hands longer. It should be located in \Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

Then I would install a different one like XP32 Maximum Skeleton or just use the vanilla one from Skyrim's .bsa file.

If I'm wrong and you're using the vanilla female skeleton already, there's not much you can do besides creating your own with smaller hands. :s

Looking at my files makes me think that I didn't have one before but the vanilla one since I don't have the "character assets female" folder

I only have the "character assets" folder

(This is a pictures of what I have)

http://data.imagup.com/12/1173934812.jpg

First I thought that the characters from Lovergirl Race mod was smaller (more like childrens) since their face make them look really young, but looking at the body made me realize that the characters are actually adults which is why the hands surprised me first time I saw them. (correct me if I'm missing something)

I'll try the XP32 Maximum Skeleton and see what it gives.

Thanks for your fast answers your help is really appreciated.

If you have any suggestion on which mod I could use to make my character better your advices are truly welcolme. :D

edit: here is what I have with the skeleton you suggested (XP32minimum skeleton)

http://data.imagup.com/12/1173935866.jpg

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised, problem solved I guess :)

Looking at my files makes me think that I didn't have one before but the vanilla one since I don't have the "character assets female" folder

I only have the "character assets" folder

(This is a pictures of what I have)

http://data.imagup.com/12/1173934812.jpg

First I thought that the characters from Lovergirl Race mod was smaller (more like childrens) since their face make them look really young' date=' but looking at the body made me realize that the characters are actually adults which is why the hands surprised me first time I saw them. (correct me if I'm missing something)

I'll try the XP32 Maximum Skeleton and see what it gives.

Thanks for your fast answers your help is really appreciated.

If you have any suggestion on which mod I could use to make my character better your advices are truly welcolme. :D

edit: here is what I have with the skeleton you suggested (XP32minimum skeleton)

http://data.imagup.com/12/1173935866.jpg

I must say I'm pleasantly surprised, problem solved I guess :)

[/quote']

Ah, I see now. You installed the optional UNP body, which has fairly large hands by default compared to CBBE. ;) This has to do with the femalehands_0.nif and femalehands_1.nif. Your screenshots look pretty normal to me when compared to those on the UNP Nexus page. Since you're using the vanilla female skeleton, installing something like XPMS probably won't shrink the hands.

I understand your confusion since the race looks young, and you're absolutely right - they're young adults like the ones from ECE. :P

As far as advice, I suggest browsing some armor, weapon, and hair mods both here and on the Nexus. The ear accessories and Pretty Motion Package listed on my Nexus page are nice as well.

hello

im using the lovergirl race v1_0_1 ( without dawnguard ) and somehow i found some problem

i use some mod here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=206570#pid206570

mod i used :

Pretty face for CBBE BBP v2.0

Eyes Pack HD

Face ( only one face )

and some hair

i load from my old save game

i use the showracemenu and i can use the race fine

so far it's still fine but then suddenly the game is crash to desktop without any error notification

am i doing something wrong ?

hello

im using the lovergirl race v1_0_1 ( without dawnguard ) and somehow i found some problem

i use some mod here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4158&pid=206570#pid206570

mod i used :

Pretty face for CBBE BBP v2.0

Eyes Pack HD

Face ( only one face )

and some hair

so far it's still fine but then suddenly the game is crash to desktop without any error notification

Hi' date=' CTDs concerning Lovergirl Race at the race menu usually occur because you're running out of VRAM. You have to take into account high quality texture packs, your graphics settings, and how much of the game world your GPU is rendering. The best option would be to enter an interior cell before editing your character.

Even if you take the above steps, CTDs may still occur if staying in the race menu for extended periods of time. Have you tried de-activating some hair mods before entering showracemenu? I have a GPU with 2 GB of memory and I'm able to run two large hair mods at a time.

Since you mentioned that you're using an old save, I do not recommend switching races, e.g., from Nord to Lovergirl. It will likely mess up your stats and perks.

Also, make sure that EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp is de-activated in your mod manager if you have that mod installed. If you still run into problems, please let me know.

Okay I already said it but thanks again, Charlotte is just perfect! Even better knowing that she levels up with you.

Thanks for your continuing support, R0R0N0. :)

Exactly when it crashes (what was being done right before) can be a big clue as to why as well.

As BSnake mentioned, the less you tax the vram of the video card, the better. Even something as simple as stripping your character and standing in the water can help. I've also found that the empty player houses (before you buy them) are pretty good for running the race menu (you can find their IDs on uesp wiki and then coc inside, like 'coc whiterunbreezehome').

While this doesn't help you change race, I find it very useful afterwards. Use instead of showracemenu

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20092

player.setrace, setrace, and setplayerrace can be used in the console, supposedly without messing up stats. I used setrace a lot during my latest debugging adventure. (setrace YgNordRace)

This is a new alternative to showracemenu, it's supposed to keep your character's stats from being lost, as well as being really nice.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624

I really like it since it often survives the hair-loading nightmare (works seamlessly with the racemenu mod above).

I don't use this one, but it's promising as well

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20394

well i found that caused my ctd , it's because my skyrim script extender and maybe some mods too , i try to redownload skyrim script extender and it's works fine :D

also thanks for the help here :D

--edit--

i think i still have CTD problems :(

but not in the showracemenu

well i started to use my old save game and use the showracemenu in console command

i use the showracemenu until i finished make the character and want to go to the mountain

after some walk my game CTD

i only actived this mod

and also the lovergirls race

but still has a ctd issue :/

should i start the game from beginning ?

Hey Snake, back for some feedback & issues after a few days with the girls.

Biggest issue first of all: While doing a quest I had some ctd issues, not sure to which mod it was related, so i turned off all but skyrim, dawnguard, update, race, followers, hair, custom armors and weapons (and slavery) not to loose non vanilla items and progress beyond the glitch to then reactivate the rest. Problem is by mistake I did not load RaceCompatibility along with race/followers, though it did not give me any issues with my char and I had left followers back in breezehome so I did not notice until I didn't have a save to get back before this happening (if not a shitload of levels and grinding ago).

When back in whiterun i noticed none of them were in breezehome, I checked and they were back in drunken huntsman, still "in follower count", but not responding to commands, wouldn't follow, wouldn't release. So I went and disabled followers pack, made another save, re-enabled to reset them (loosing armors...but whatever I'll recraft em). Logged back in and there they were in default clothing, resetted, but still not getting up and coming when asked to.

For information's sake i tried loading the old save as well, only to find out there's the same horrible issue, they are back in DH, not following.

Anything you can think of that may be of use?

Side notes: Charlotte doesn't dual wield if you change her weapons, they all are light armor users.

That's all so far, screenie attached from before issue just to show outfits

post-129537-13597883126812_thumb.jpg

well i found that caused my ctd ' date=' it's because my skyrim script extender and maybe some mods too , i try to redownload skyrim script extender and it's works fine :D

--edit--

well i started to use my old save game and use the showracemenu in console command

i use the showracemenu until i finished make the character and want to go to the mountain

i only actived this mod

[/quote']

I'm glad to hear you solved the showracemenu CTDs. When you used your old save, was your race set to one of the vanilla races? I mentioned this before - I do not recommend changing your race mid-game to Lovergirl. You should probably start over again with your race set to Lovergirl from the very beginning.

By the "mountain", I assume you mean the first dungeon after you arrive in Riverwood. Do the CTDs always occur here or elsewhere as well? Please monitor your VRAM usage and check that your other mods are up-to-date and installed correctly.

Hey Snake' date=' back for some feedback & issues after a few days with the girls.

Biggest issue first of all: While doing a quest I had some ctd issues, not sure to which mod it was related, so i turned off all but skyrim, dawnguard, update, race, followers, hair, custom armors and weapons (and slavery) not to loose non vanilla items and progress beyond the glitch to then reactivate the rest. Problem is by mistake I did not load RaceCompatibility along with race/followers, though it did not give me any issues with my char and I had left followers back in breezehome so I did not notice until I didn't have a save to get back before this happening (if not a shitload of levels and grinding ago).

When back in whiterun i noticed none of them were in breezehome, I checked and they were back in drunken huntsman, still "in follower count", but not responding to commands, wouldn't follow, wouldn't release. So I went and disabled followers pack, made another save, re-enabled to reset them (loosing armors...but whatever I'll recraft em). Logged back in and there they were in default clothing, resetted, but still not getting up and coming when asked to.

For information's sake i tried loading the old save as well, only to find out there's the same horrible issue, they are back in DH, not following.

Side notes: Charlotte doesn't dual wield if you change her weapons, they all are light armor users.

[/quote']

Hey lornm, thank you for your detailed report. Do you have UFO, EFF, AFT, or a similar follower mod installed? The UFO esp files must be loaded below Lovergirls Follower Pack.esp in your mod manager.

Lets try setting your follower count to 0. Head in-game and enter the following console command without quotation marks: "set PlayerFollowerCount to 0". This should dismiss your followers fully and allow them to be recruited again.

If that doesn't solve the follower dialogue issues, please let me know.

I'll have to test the issue with Charlotte dual-wielding new weapons. She won't equip new weapons at all if they do less damage than her default swords, though. I'm pretty sure I gave some of the followers a skill weight of 1 in heavy armor in case users wanted to equip them that way. They should all be able to equip heavy armor by default, although to differing degrees of effectiveness.

well i found that caused my ctd ' date=' it's because my skyrim script extender and maybe some mods too , i try to redownload skyrim script extender and it's works fine :D

--edit--

i only actived this mod

[/quote']

I'm glad to hear you solved the showracemenu CTDs. When you used your old save, was your race set to one of the vanilla races? I mentioned this before - I do not recommend changing your race mid-game to Lovergirl. You should probably start over again with your race set to Lovergirl from the very beginning.

By the "mountain", I assume you mean the first dungeon after you arrive in Riverwood. Do the CTDs always occur here or elsewhere as well? Please monitor your VRAM usage and check that your other mods are up-to-date and installed correctly.

Hey Snake' date=' back for some feedback & issues after a few days with the girls.

[/quote']

Hey lornm, thank you for your detailed report. Do you have UFO, EFF, AFT, or a similar follower mod installed? The UFO esp files must be loaded below Lovergirls Follower Pack.esp in your mod manager.

Lets try setting your follower count to 0. Head in-game and enter the following console command without quotation marks: "set PlayerFollowerCount to 0". This should dismiss your followers fully and allow them to be recruited again.

If that doesn't solve the follower dialogue issues, please let me know.

I'll have to test the issue with Charlotte dual-wielding new weapons. She won't equip new weapons at all if they do less damage than her default swords, though. I'm pretty sure I gave some of the followers a skill weight of 1 in heavy armor in case users wanted to equip them that way. They should all be able to equip heavy armor by default, although to differing degrees of effectiveness.

Ok, so, I do have UFO (and had it before, when i took the SS with all 4).

Also have tried setting followercount to 0 as shown in the other images in my previous post.

The follower dialogues aren't the issue, those work, point is they are simply not coming after saying "lead the way"

About Charlotte, weps were better, she did equip one of them, but wouldn't get the second one in the left hand.

About heavy armor, yes they are able, though through UFO you can access stats menus of followers, there I noticed that they all have high Light Armor stat and low Heavy Armor stat (I personally wanted 2/2 with Charlotte and Violet using heavy, Nina and Scarlet light)

Oh, if I remember correctly, Violet also has low 2h weapons stat even though she wields a 2h Katana by default.

Ok' date=' so, I do have UFO (and had it before, when i took the SS with all 4).

Also have tried setting followercount to 0 as shown in the other images in my previous post.

The follower dialogues aren't the issue, those work, point is they are simply not coming after saying "lead the way"

About Charlotte, weps were better, she did equip one of them, but wouldn't get the second one in the left hand.

About heavy armor, yes they are able, though through UFO you can access stats menus of followers, there I noticed that they all have high Light Armor stat and low Heavy Armor stat (I personally wanted 2/2 with Charlotte and Violet using heavy, Nina and Scarlet light)

Oh, if I remember correctly, Violet also has low 2h weapons stat even though she wields a 2h Katana by default.

[/quote']

Make sure to install the UFO compatibility scripts from RaceCompatibility for Dawnguard. Since you're using the Dawnguard version of Lovergirls, did you make sure to install the UFO - Dawnguard AddOn along with the main esp file?

Please move the UFO esp files to the bottom of your load order or at least below Lovergirls Followers Pack.esp. You didn't mention whether you tried this and, according to this page, this is what fixed follower command issues for others.

Concerning Charlotte, you can see her default weapons in her inventory since they're just vanilla Blades Swords. Simply take the weapons away from her and she should equip any one-handed weapons you give her. I just tested this and had no issue with her left hand.

Regarding the followers' stats, you'll need to use the CK to change the skill weights within the followers' classes. I've written a detailed guide on the Lovergirls Nexus page under "Editing Followers in the CK". Players and actors receive 11 skill points on level up. When creating followers, it's normal to only assign five or six skills to level up. I opted to give heavy armor a skill weight of 1 since the followers use light armor or clothing by default. I'm unable to cater to every users' wishes for different armor/weapon/magic skill weight combinations.

Thanks to you, I've found that Violet still has 0 skill weight for Two-handed, which I neglected to edit after changing her weapon type. This will be fixed in an esp update file on the Nexus page. :) After installing the new esp file, dismiss Violet, recruit her again, and her level should scale back to yours along with the right skill points in Two-handed.

I'm glad to hear you solved the showracemenu CTDs. When you used your old save' date=' was your race set to one of the vanilla races? I mentioned this before - I do not recommend changing your race mid-game to Lovergirl. You should probably start over again with your race set to Lovergirl from the very beginning.

[/quote']

yes my race is set on vannila races

and today i will try to start the game from beginning again

and yes im still at the riverwood where we need to do a quest from jarl

and The ctd is not only in mountain but after i some minutes it will ctd

and sorry for out of topic but i actually don't understand how to see vram usage

also this not caused by mods because i already unactived all my mods except the lovers girl race

Exactly when it crashes (what was being done right before) can be a big clue as to why as well.

As BSnake mentioned' date=' the less you tax the vram of the video card, the better. Even something as simple as stripping your character and standing in the water can help. I've also found that the empty player houses (before you buy them) are pretty good for running the race menu (you can find their IDs on uesp wiki and then coc inside, like 'coc whiterunbreezehome').

While this doesn't help you change race, I find it very useful afterwards. Use instead of showracemenu

player.setrace, setrace, and setplayerrace can be used in the console, supposedly without messing up stats. I used setrace a lot during my latest debugging adventure. (setrace YgNordRace)

This is a new alternative to showracemenu, it's supposed to keep your character's stats from being lost, as well as being really nice.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624'>http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624

I really like it since it often survives the hair-loading nightmare (works seamlessly with the racemenu mod above).

[/quote']

thanks will try this one too :D

===EDIT===

is it ok if im using quick start mod for the new game ?

i use this one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3325

im also using the race menu mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624

===EDIT 2===

im still finding crash issue even starting new game :(

and it's not on the race menu but after a minute of playing the game

and like i say above im using quick start mod and race menu mod

im gonna try redownload lovers race now...

I'm glad to hear you solved the showracemenu CTDs. When you used your old save' date=' was your race set to one of the vanilla races? I mentioned this before - I do not recommend changing your race mid-game to Lovergirl. You should probably start over again with your race set to Lovergirl from the very beginning.

[/quote']

yes my race is set on vannila races

and today i will try to start the game from beginning again

and yes im still at the riverwood where we need to do a quest from jarl

and The ctd is not only in mountain but after i some minutes it will ctd

and sorry for out of topic but i actually don't understand how to see vram usage

also this not caused by mods because i already unactived all my mods except the lovers girl race

As BSnake mentioned' date=' the less you tax the vram of the video card, the better. Even something as simple as stripping your character and standing in the water can help. I've also found that the empty player houses (before you buy them) are pretty good for running the race menu (you can find their IDs on uesp wiki and then coc inside, like 'coc whiterunbreezehome').

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624'>http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624

[/quote']

thanks will try this one too :D

===EDIT===

===EDIT 2===

im still finding crash issue even starting new game :(

and it's not on the race menu but after a minute of playing the game

and like i say above im using quick start mod and race menu mod

im gonna try redownload lovers race now...

Fyi, i am using both of these mods... No issues so far. It looks like lovers race and/or new race menu seems to be conflicting with annother mod...

Fyi' date=' i am using both of these mods... No issues so far. It looks like lovers race and/or new race menu seems to be conflicting with annother mod...

[/quote']

Fyi' date=' i am using both of these mods... No issues so far. It looks like lovers race and/or new race menu seems to be conflicting with annother mod...

[/quote']

THIS

---------------------------------------------------

people always blame the mod(modder) but most of the time they have to many shit installed, wana solve your problems, uninstall all mods

and or install a clean game, then use only the lover race, then come back if it still don't work :angel:

well i start installing from beginning again

start from skyrim and the mod then it's works now

i think my skyrim is the one that make ctd

well thanks for everything i really like this race :D

and sorry i was actually kinda new to skyrim mods :shy:

Ok' date=' so, I do have UFO (and had it before, when i took the SS with all 4).

[/quote']

Make sure to install the UFO compatibility scripts from RaceCompatibility for Dawnguard. Since you're using the Dawnguard version of Lovergirls, did you make sure to install the UFO - Dawnguard AddOn along with the main esp file?

Please move the UFO esp files to the bottom of your load order or at least below Lovergirls Followers Pack.esp. You didn't mention whether you tried this and, according to this page, this is what fixed follower command issues for others.

Concerning Charlotte, you can see her default weapons in her inventory since they're just vanilla Blades Swords. Simply take the weapons away from her and she should equip any one-handed weapons you give her. I just tested this and had no issue with her left hand.

Regarding the followers' stats, you'll need to use the CK to change the skill weights within the followers' classes. I've written a detailed guide on the Lovergirls Nexus page under "Editing Followers in the CK". Players and actors receive 11 skill points on level up. When creating followers, it's normal to only assign five or six skills to level up. I opted to give heavy armor a skill weight of 1 since the followers use light armor or clothing by default. I'm unable to cater to every users' wishes for different armor/weapon/magic skill weight combinations.

Thanks to you, I've found that Violet still has 0 skill weight for Two-handed, which I neglected to edit after changing her weapon type. This will be fixed in an esp update file on the Nexus page. :) After installing the new esp file, dismiss Violet, recruit her again, and her level should scale back to yours along with the right skill points in Two-handed.

Cheers once again, moving UFO beneath in the load order did solve the issue, as BOSS had set it above. Got them back :)

Regarding stats, I'll try and let you know.

Glad I could be of use pointing out about Violet's 2h skill

Though Charlotte still doesn't seem to be dual wielding (screen below), I guess it could be cause they aren't vanilla weps?

post-129537-13597883141242_thumb.jpg

===EDIT===

I like this quick start' date='

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8207

And I found that this can help with the hair-mod-nightmare-CTD on switching from male to female in the starting chargen

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27847

I've been trying to do something similar for starting as a lovergirl, but so far every attempt has resulted in a CTD when starting a new game.

well i start installing from beginning again

start from skyrim and the mod then it's works now

i think my skyrim is the one that make ctd

well thanks for everything i really like this race

and sorry i was actually kinda new to skyrim mods

Mods are the ultra-hardcore difficulty level for Skyrim. Master level just kills your character. With mods, we get to re-install the game! :)

EDIT:

I goofed. :s

post-8608-13597883159306_thumb.jpgpost-8608-13597883159502_thumb.jpg