Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

I believe that's the Ruptured Prisoner Clothes from Children of the Sky, although it fits adult bodies.

hst8ht.jpg

Anyone know what is it armor :)

Please delete one of your double-posts and use the spoiler tags before posting large pics. :-/ You can do so by using the following:

[spoiler][img=http://blah.com/blah.jpg][/spoiler]

snake make a play able vamp child :D

Haha' date=' well you could experiment using RaceMenu and tweak your height a bit. Then get bit by a vampire or use the console command "player.setrace YgNordVampireRace". Unfortunately, I won't be creating a child race using my face presets. :P

Awesome race mod! Problem is, I can't seem to get it to show up.

I've done as the readme says. I'm on pre-dawnguard and am at version 1.6.89. Disabled ECE and even tried on a clean install. Other race mods shows up fine like Ashen and Beauty Mod's yGnord. It's high up on my load order (I use Skyrim launcher for load order management) after the race compatibility.

Awesome race mod! Problem is' date=' I can't seem to get it to show up.

I've done as the readme says. I'm on pre-dawnguard and am at version 1.6.89. Disabled ECE and even tried on a clean install. Other race mods shows up fine like Ashen and Beauty Mod's yGnord. It's high up on my load order (I use Skyrim launcher for load order management) after the race compatibility.

[/quote']

That is really strange. I didn't expect so many people to run into this issue. I recommend updating your game to v1.8.151 for starters. I might have to list that as a requirement soon. The esp files were originally created in CK v1.6.89, but they've been updated to v1.8.151.

Please let me know if updating your game fixes this problem. Btw, are you "ichi01" on the Nexus? He details the same problem and states that he's using the pre-Dawnguard version.

I believe that's the Ruptured Prisoner Clothes from Children of the Sky' date=' although it fits adult bodies.

hst8ht.jpg

Anyone know what is it armor :)

Please delete one of your double-posts and use the spoiler tags before posting large pics. :-/ You can do so by using the following:

[spoiler][img=http://blah.com/blah.jpg][/spoiler]

Sorry, fixed:s

Talking about these mod?

Screenshot7615.png

Screenshot7922.png

Screenshot7987.png

Screenshot8079.png

Screenshot8127.png

Hey sunhawken. Hmm, I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Is that TBBP + Lovergirl Race? The proportions seem a bit off. Are you reporting a bug? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Also, I hope that's a tattoo between her privates. Can't really make out what that is... :angel:

Hey sunhawken. Hmm' date=' I'm not sure what I'm seeing here. Is that TBBP + Lovergirl Race? The proportions seem a bit off. Are you reporting a bug? Sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

[/quote']

he posted the same crap also here

loverslab

for what i can tell it have nothing to do with this mod/race

Ooh alright that makes more sense. ;)

Is the lovergirls "followers" mod link down ? - Sorry I am new here :[

Yeah, I'm still in the middle of changing Nina's clothing. Have yet to receive a reply from En Masse Entertainment for permissions to use Charlotte's armor. :-/ I did get permission from the creator of the armor conversion, though. The ETA for the followers' Nexus release has been changed to the middle/end of this week.

Hey BSnake, yeah I'm the same guy. I forgot I saw the mod here originally so I PM'ed you there as well. Sorry about that. Anyway, I'll try to update the game to 1.8 when I have the time (And bandwidth) and I'll let you know what happens.

Thanks for the reply!

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay, but the followers have just been uploaded onto the Nexus. It took quite some time getting all of the permissions needed for most of the assets. :D Notable changes include Nina's new clothes/sword, Scarlet's new dagger, and updated CBBEv3 meshes. Only the follower pack is available for now since there is really no need for standalone esp files that clutter up your load order. Keeping everything in one esp file makes it easier for me to create future followers as well.

Charlotte and Nina now depend on Lovergirl Race, no matter the package type. Their beta standalone esp files used the Nord race, which increased their height too much compared to the other followers.

As always, please let me know if you run into any problems with these mods.

Hey BSnake,

Mod looks great, can't wait to use it!

Though I'm experiencing an issue, it just doesn't show up in the race menu! Tried both with start menu and console command.

-Running latest Skyrim version

-Have Dawnguard

-Race compatibility is enabled

-Installed manually, as I've seen you reccommended doing so on nexus forums

-All other mods currently uninstalled

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

post-129537-13597882948604_thumb.png

Hey BSnake' date='

Though I'm experiencing an issue, it just doesn't show up in the race menu! Tried both with start menu and console command.

-Have Dawnguard

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

Hi lonrm, I've seen a few users mention this issue before, but I don't know whether they've managed to solve it. I've tried to reproduce it by deleting the LovergirlRaceController.pex script from \Data\Scripts\, but the race still shows up for me.

First, try loading your game like usual and open the console. If you enter "help YgNord" without quotation marks, do you see the following?

RACE: YgNordRace (XX00389D) 'Lovergirl'
RACE: ygNordRaceVampire (XX00389E) 'Lovergirl'

You could also enter "help lovergirl" and it should return a list of the headparts used by the race. If none of the above show up, try de-activating Lovergirl Race.esp and activate EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in your mod manager. Does the YgNord race appear for you in the race menu? If so, there might be a problem with the Lovergirl Race.esp itself. If you have Wryebash installed, could you check whether Lovergirl Race.esp shows any errors?

Also, could you try opening Lovergirl Race.esp in the Creation Kit? Let me know if you're unable to open it or run into any errors. If not, search for YgNordRace in the Filter and double-click the race under Editor ID. In the General Data tab, there should be a check mark next to Playable.

If nothing looks out of the ordinary, try de-activating Dawnguard.esm in your mod manager and install the non-Dawnguard version of Lovergirl Race. Please let me know if this ends up working instead.

In the meantime, I'll keep trying to reproduce this bug.

Hey BSnake' date='

-Have Dawnguard

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

Hi lonrm, I've seen a few users mention this issue before, but I don't know whether they've managed to solve it. I've tried to reproduce it by deleting the LovergirlRaceController.pex script from \Data\Scripts\, but the race still shows up for me.

First, try loading your game like usual and open the console. If you enter "help YgNord" without quotation marks, do you see the following?

You could also enter "help lovergirl" and it should return a list of the headparts used by the race. If none of the above show up, try de-activating Lovergirl Race.esp and activate EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in your mod manager. Does the YgNord race appear for you in the race menu? If so, there might be a problem with the Lovergirl Race.esp itself. If you have Wryebash installed, could you check whether Lovergirl Race.esp shows any errors?

Also, could you try opening Lovergirl Race.esp in the Creation Kit? Let me know if you're unable to open it or run into any errors. If not, search for YgNordRace in the Filter and double-click the race under Editor ID. In the General Data tab, there should be a check mark next to Playable.

If nothing looks out of the ordinary, try de-activating Dawnguard.esm in your mod manager and install the non-Dawnguard version of Lovergirl Race. Please let me know if this ends up working instead.

First of all, thanks for the swift reply.

I've tried the command on the console and it wasn't showing the code listed above, however while exiting I noticed I'm actually running latest 1.7 version, not 1.8, so I'm guessing that's my issue right there.

I'll also try the rest if it still doesn't work.

I'll post to confirm or not once I'm done slapping myself :)

Hey BSnake' date='

-Have Dawnguard

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

[/quote']

First of all, thanks for the swift reply.

I've tried the command on the console and it wasn't showing the code listed above, however while exiting I noticed I'm actually running latest 1.7 version, not 1.8, so I'm guessing that's my issue right there.

I'll also try the rest if it still doesn't work.

I'll post to confirm or not once I'm done slapping myself :)

Confirmed success, sailing smoothly with my new char! Thanks again.

Hey there Bsnake' date=' I just want to confirm that updating Skyrim to 1.8 fixes problems similar to mine. Thanks for this awesome race!

Unfortunately, my graphics card blew up on me so I can't take screenshots at the moment.

[/quote']

Sorry to hear about your GPU. >< Thank you and lonrm for confirming the Skyrim version requirement. I'll have to update the descriptions to reflect this info. I'm guessing this is because Lovergirl Race (Dawnguard) relies upon RaceCompatibility for Dawnguard, which in turn relies upon Update.esm. Perhaps if users' Update.esm does not match my own (v1.8.151), the race ends up not working. It's a suspicion I've had just recently and you guys helped me narrow it down.

This is not the case with Lovergirl Race (non-Dawnguard), though. I'd appreciate it if anyone without Dawnguard installed could confirm whether the non-Dawnguard version of the race works on earlier Skyrim versions.

The lover girls are gorgeous. With all the assets involved' date=' just getting the permissions must have been a lot of effort. Thanks for putting this together for us!

:)

[/quote']

Thanks for your kind words. It wasn't much trouble - contacting EME about Charlotte's armor was the only one I had to be patient about. :P These mods may not be LL-exclusive anymore, but you guys come first in my book.

Help me!

Lovergirls Follower Pack v1.0.0 - Nexus Release

I can't download it

Hello, you must be registered on the Nexus and enable the showing of adult mods in your preferences. Please PM me if you run into additional issues.

I recently did a reinstall and decided to give the lovergirl race a try. The problem I've run into is my favorite bikini top causes a CTD :(

I'm pretty sure that is caused by the differences in my standard body (UNPB BBP) and the lovergirl race being based on CBBE. I tried to overwrite the lovergirl meshes with the UNP ones to see if that would work (I use wrye bash so it is easy to see the files are replaced), but armor types like the bikini top still cause crashes.

Maybe there's something else I need to replace as well? The instructions in that part of the readme's just aren't clicking with me today. :/

Right now, I'm not sure if it is the UNP, BBP, or a texture issue. Other armors work fine (though some show an obvious texture problem).

Bikini Trouble

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28099

specifically "Bikini-Trouble UNPB -BBPx"

with the "Bikini-Trouble Optional ESP - Light Armor" option

Also causes crashes with tops from the unpb version of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22933

These bodices also CTD

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21271

[spoiler=A couple are NSFW]

No armor. No BBP when moving either

post-8608-13597883066763_thumb.jpg

Daedric Chain Replacer. BBP works

post-8608-1359788306718_thumb.jpg

Dragonscale chain replacer. BBP works

post-8608-13597883067425_thumb.jpg

Iron armor... ack! This armor doesn't have BBP

post-8608-13597883067632_thumb.jpg

draugr(sp) wraps. BBP works.

post-8608-13597883067797_thumb.jpg

EBBP stuffs. BBP works

post-8608-13597883068255_thumb.jpg

Contents of the "patch"

[spoiler=patch file]

== Overview
Type: Project
Structure: Complex
Size: 3,461 KB
Modified: 1/26/2013 9:48:00 AM
Data CRC: 4A6750D9
Files: 9
Configured: 7 (2,650 KB)
 Matched: 7
 Missing: 0
 Conflicts: 0

== Configured Files
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalebody_0.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalebody_1.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalefeet_0.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalefeet_1.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalehands_0.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\femalehands_1.nif
meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race\skeleton_female.hkx

And the conflicts tab

= Lower ==========================================115== Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_1-29766-1-0-1.rar

Conflicts from "Lovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_1-29766-1-0-1"

= Higher ==========================================116== wyrde_lovergirlrace_BBP

==126== CotS - Children of the Sky - R2 - Jiitek
Scripts\CompanionsHousekeepingScript.pex

I'm using "UNP BASE Body Types V1dot2 - 6709" with "UNPB-BBP v2-4 HD-14899-2-4"

I know the logical thing to do is just switch to CBBE etc... but I like my UNP gear (and have customized a lot of the enchantments/armor values/meshes/etc).

I also have the feeling I'm just plain missing something fairly simple...

edit: Did some mucking about with a new, new save and the UNP meshes. Now BBP works with lovergirl race... but texture off. No surprise there since the mesh is UNP. Haven't had time yet to grab bikinis and see what happens.