I am looking for a collaborator

theposhmudcrab

I have an idea for a mod, to create a certain companion character for Skyrim or Fallout 4. I have a lot of audio files i prepared that are meant to be used in this mod.

I do not know how to create a custom companion so i am looking for anyone who may be interested in working on this with me, i will send the audio files i have made, (little over 100 audio pieces) and more are going to me made. If anyone is interested, send me a message and i will elaborate further. 

Here is my discord server https://discordapp.com/channels/475218070718382080/475218070718382082 we should talk on discord.

• 2 weeks later...

A custom follower in skyrim's not too terrible at all to figure, took me about an hour of rewatching a tutorial and a lil' trial and error to get one made. Adding custom quests/dialogue triggers on the other hand is prolly more difficult, don't know, never looked into it. F4 could certainly use them more, off the top of my head the only one's I can think of are project valkyrie and Ivey.

13 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

A custom follower in skyrim's not too terrible at all to figure, took me about an hour of rewatching a tutorial and a lil' trial and error to get one made.

If you know how to make a companion mod, would you be interested to make one with me?, the specific appearance of the companion I want made doesn't need any beauty/sexy mods (and also this is not a mod that i want to make for private use, this is something i wanted to make for the general audience). All the audio i prepared for this mod i have in mind is the real spice of this idea. I really just need someone to create the companion, and implement the audio i made. i would go into more details only in a more private conversation.

2 hours ago, theposhmudcrab said:

If you know how to make a companion mod, would you be interested to make one with me?,

Was a while ago, I'd have to fiddle around a bit with the creation kit and give my self a refresher on how I did it. So yea, I could get a follower up and running but adding audio to one is somewhat beyond my knowledge so far though ( I could look into it given time).  If'n it's for skyrim, you might want to give @Sursed a prod. He's cranked out a good many followers and seems to know his way around adding custom bits and bobs to them, boy's got some talent<3. :]

EDIT: I forgot about Ivy. If'n yer wants it on fallout 4, reginald_001 put out a well done follower with a few trillion custom audio to it, might be more what yer looking for :]

Maybe if you give out more details of what this project is about you could increase your chances of finding someone willing to work with you. It'll be hard for people to get interested if they don't know what this is about. I get you want people to contact you to get into details, but maybe you should get into details for people to contact you.

14 hours ago, Tirloque said:

What can get hard however is to get your follower to get modded appearance, with HDT hair being maybe the trickiest to implement

The thing is, there is no need for HDT hair or anything of that sort.

13 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Maybe if you give out more details of what this project is about you could increase your chances of finding someone willing to work with you. It'll be hard for people to get interested if they don't know what this is about. I get you want people to contact you to get into details, but maybe you should get into details for people to contact you.

Ok so here is the appearance that is needed, the only thing that i do not know (yet) is if this is even okay for me to create, if the person who came up with the character would be okay with me making this thing. I do not take credit for the character, only for my contribution in this tiny project to make this specific character into a Skyrim follower. And yes this is just meant to be a joke and done for fun, not a serious project.

Spoiler

BulkBetterPic.jpg.e6a1ddf1460f739e239aa702ccd32c2a.jpg

My attempt to create the character's face in Skyrim using vanilla content.

1168847049_SkyrimSE2018-12-1618-36-49-29.png.23f493c2d6fd6389cd576bd02cbd5ea6.png1469200224_SkyrimSE2018-12-1618-37-04-32.png.604a1b59cd64081c11b44b40b3d314df.png762668043_SkyrimSE2018-12-1618-37-17-97.png.707389d87e6b5affd51055ee420c545c.png

• 4 weeks later...

Archived