5 minutes ago, TrulyGrimAyane said:

What does the Promise Keeper thing do in the Sexbound Library?

PromiseKeeper is used to wait for the result of asynchronous function calls like world.sendEntityMessage. 

Edit: It looks something like this in the code:

promises:add(world.sendEntityMessage(controllerId, "Sexbound:Actor:Setup", actorData), function(result)
  if result then
    self._isHavingSex = result or false
  end
end)

On 3/9/2020 at 11:05 PM, red3dred said:

The genital color is based on the detail color of the Floran. This is usually only visible on some hairs. So yeah, it's definitely a trait of your character even if you can't see it.

Is it possible to change this in any way? Either through manipulating files or mods?

2 hours ago, HappyRiolu said:

Is it possible to change this in any way? Either through manipulating files or mods?

You can learn to save-edit and change that, but otherwise, editing the characteristics of a character (Hair, colors, etc) after it's created, is impossible otherwise as far as i know.

I have a problem with every version of SxB after 3.4.1 - When i (or NPC) got impregnated , belly appears as usual , but when i stop fucking and start again , my (or NPC's) belly dissaspears , but pregnancy status not. Only things i have changed in .config i enabled PregnancyFetish and enabled MultipleImplegnators . I tried and disabled MultipleImpregnators but this not helping. Everything works fine in SxB v3.4.1 (sorry for bad eng.)

3 minutes ago, naochirikuto said:

Is there any way to enable threesomes on all nodes (all beds, aphrodite's bow, defeated mobs, etc.)?

Sure, check out the apexbed included in the current release. Slowly but surely, I'll be enabling everything for threesomes. I am considered using switches or a new loungeable addon to toggle beds into threesome mode. Not sure yet.

On 3/13/2020 at 9:49 PM, AXOmit said:

I have a problem with every version of SxB after 3.4.1 - When i (or NPC) got impregnated , belly appears as usual , but when i stop fucking and start again , my (or NPC's) belly dissaspears , but pregnancy status not. Only things i have changed in .config i enabled PregnancyFetish and enabled MultipleImplegnators . I tried and disabled MultipleImpregnators but this not helping. Everything works fine in SxB v3.4.1 (sorry for bad eng.)

Can someone help? Please.

29 minutes ago, AXOmit said:

Can someone help? Please.

That's peculiar; I still haven't sat down to test the latest release myself, but if i may ask, do you perhaps still have something like PM2PB, or "Sexbound Tweaker" installed? Also, a Starbound.log file from your storage folder would help understand and maybe solve the issue.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

That's peculiar; I still haven't sat down to test the latest release myself, but if i may ask, do you perhaps still have something like PM2PB, or "Sexbound Tweaker" installed? Also, a Starbound.log file from your storage folder would help understand and maybe solve the issue.

Yes i have PM2PB and Sexbound Tweaker. I'll go and find .log file

10 hours ago, red3dred said:

I have 5 .log files , which one do i need?

I don't know , this is right .log file or not , but i hope this is right file.

9 hours ago, red3dred said:

starbound.log

2 hours ago, AXOmit said:

Yes i have PM2PB and Sexbound Tweaker. I'll go and find .log file

Yeah, so, Sexbound Tweaker is not yet compatible with 3.6+ and the new pregnancy system. It *SHOULD* cause issues then, i suppose.

51 minutes ago, AXOmit said:

I don't know , this is right .log file or not , but i hope this is right file.

starbound.log 35.63 kB · 0 downloads

So, other notable things here:

Merrkin's Sexbound Support causes a error that disables beds apparently.
KawaiiStuff+ may have some Strap-ons that cause issues. (Plus it appears to not be detecting properly, no mod-name)

Few duplicates:

Spoiler

[11:32:20.514] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\SBound_Cuter_Felin' named 'SexboundAPI_Felin' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\SBound_Felin
[11:32:25.921] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'mods_go_here', skipping
[11:32:26.229] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\Sbound-AphBow-v4.1.3.pak' named 'Lox_AphroditesBow' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\sbound bow
[11:32:26.534] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\Sbound-AlingToysCo-v1.8.0.pak' named 'AlluringToysCo' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\sbound-alluringtoysco-1.11.0.src

And that should be all. You've given the right log, which is rare! No number or anything. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Yeah, so, Sexbound Tweaker is not yet compatible with 3.6+ and the new pregnancy system. It *SHOULD* cause issues then, i suppose.

So, other notable things here:

Merrkin's Sexbound Support causes a error that disables beds apparently.
KawaiiStuff+ may have some Strap-ons that cause issues. (Plus it appears to not be detecting properly, no mod-name)

Few duplicates:

Reveal hidden contents

[11:32:20.514] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\SBound_Cuter_Felin' named 'SexboundAPI_Felin' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\SBound_Felin
[11:32:25.921] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'mods_go_here', skipping
[11:32:26.229] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\Sbound-AphBow-v4.1.3.pak' named 'Lox_AphroditesBow' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\sbound bow
[11:32:26.534] [Warn] Root: Overriding duplicate asset source '..\mods\Sbound-AlingToysCo-v1.8.0.pak' named 'AlluringToysCo' with higher or equal priority source '..\mods\sbound-alluringtoysco-1.11.0.src

And that should be all. You've given the right log, which is rare! No number or anything. Thanks.

That mean's i need  wait for PM2PB or Tweaker to get updated? KawaiiStuff+ i know about strapon bug , i'll try use fixed version of this mod. And i dont have problems with the beds (at least in 3.4.1). Thanks for responding. (sorry for bad eng. again :p)

2 hours ago, welp . . . said:

Is this the thing that usually happens with Cutebound mod? My character either gone invinsible or travelled into another dimension

And here's the log: starbound.log

I have words. They are leaving my fingertips and communicating via the keyboard with which to tell you, please for the love of all that is hole don't blame CuteBound for this one. It is the LEAST of the problemo's here.

Y'see:
You are using Sexbound 3.6.0, which is incompatible with both of these;

image.png.a64dae69f9ef41df307e3366f4c04418.png

And also this;

image.png.bf72298208d2c5a286a4a21aa0b5fdbe.png

All three of these mods will break things when used with the latest version, some of these are outdated by over 6 updates and 1 major version.

Plus you have Frackin' Universe and Extended Story, both huge mods that meddle with so many files, it's almost insulting to poor ol' Cutebound that you think they are to blame.

Ahem-- Now onto serious notes, those three mods WILL break your setup if you are using Sexbound 3.6. If you want to use the features of Sexbound Tweaker (Which IS PM2PB, so that's redundant/duplicated) you will need to either wait a couple days or roll back to 3.4.1 and it's Fuchsia/Aphrodite breaking bugs.

7 minutes ago, welp . . . said:

what about this

So, you probably tried that trick to work with Cutebound heads inside Sexbound animations. I can tell because it's almost right, but not quite. Here;

[19:51:33.720] [Error] Could not load image asset '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png'
[19:51:33.721] [Error] Could not load image asset '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png:normal', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png' while resolving image frame '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png:normal'

This means you changed the one line in the Sexbound.config incorrectly.

Original (What the line is by default):

"head"                      : "/artwork/<entityGroup>/<role>/<species>/head_<gender>.png",

What it's supposed to be to use this trick:

"head"                      : "/<entityGroup>/<species>/<gender>head.png",

While the one you have seems to be like, "/<entityGroup>/<species>/head_<gender>.png" which is a mixture of both (As in you just deleted the /artwork part), and works like neither-- as in, it doesn't work.

24 minutes ago, red3dred said:

So, you probably tried that trick to work with Cutebound heads inside Sexbound animations. I can tell because it's almost right, but not quite. Here;

[19:51:33.720] [Error] Could not load image asset '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png'
[19:51:33.721] [Error] Could not load image asset '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png:normal', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png' while resolving image frame '/humanoid/floran/head_female.png:normal'

This means you changed the one line in the Sexbound.config incorrectly.

Original (What the line is by default):

"head"                      : "/artwork/<entityGroup>/<role>/<species>/head_<gender>.png",

What it's supposed to be to use this trick:

"head"                      : "/<entityGroup>/<species>/<gender>head.png",

While the one you have seems to be like, "/<entityGroup>/<species>/head_<gender>.png" which is a mixture of both (As in you just deleted the /artwork part), and works like neither-- as in, it doesn't work.

Ah it fixed, thks for pointing out a small road bump...

Some questions I had and I wonder if these will be added (or modded in, or what the purpose of it is)

1. different sounds? For this I mean the thrust sounds and the cum sounds, as there is already sounds for moans
2. If pregnant belly can persist outside of sex as a vanity item that changes it's pixel color based on the player. that and genitals, if the player wishes to play the game naked.
3. while rooting around the files i noticed some odd pngs.. one has a sort of camera overlay with the word "REC" on it.. are these going to be closeups of what sexual acts characters are doing?

1 hour ago, AXOmit said:

Is this possible to add support for KawaiiStuff+ clothing in sex , like bras , fishnets and gloves? 

This is something that KawaiiStuff+ should add on their end, but well, the maintainer is mostly not modding anymore, so that's not an option...

1 hour ago, Downloader3000 said:

Some questions I had and I wonder if these will be added (or modded in, or what the purpose of it is)

1. different sounds? For this I mean the thrust sounds and the cum sounds, as there is already sounds for moans
2. If pregnant belly can persist outside of sex as a vanity item that changes it's pixel color based on the player. that and genitals, if the player wishes to play the game naked.
3. while rooting around the files i noticed some odd pngs.. one has a sort of camera overlay with the word "REC" on it.. are these going to be closeups of what sexual acts characters are doing?

>"What the purpose of it is"
Why are we still here? Just to lewd?

Anyhow, 1) Different sounds are perfectly moddable/can be added on, i'm 99% certain. Orgasm sounds for instance are a array of sound strings, EG: [ "Cum1.wav", "Cum2.wav", "etc" ], so it's easy to add onto that, mod or base API alike.
2) Familial Immersion aimed to do basically this but was never updated and the creator is MIA, so ?‍♂️. It's possible, a bit tricky to get it all working fine and looking good, but doable later on. I don't think this will be a main-API feature for a very long time.
3) Almost, old UI from the Legacy Version, where the animations looked like a recording inside a tiny box with some alternate views/cameras with added stuff. Refer to "kitty the space cat" and "Fuchsia the Floran Slut" for examples of why that is. The close-up and more may return as features at some point in the future.