34 minutes ago, inventor69 said:

Thank you it is a bed but I'm unsure of how to get the other items or charecters since I am still on the first planet after I got my ship fixed

If the main API is working, all other items can be obtained by means explained in their mods pages. I can't pretend to know all your mods, and i'm not going to go into explaining how to obtain every single item in every single currently available lewd mod... Because that's a lot.

In sum, vending machines or random loot are your general best bet. Alluring Toys and Lewdbound have vending machines, the rest are generally random loot or otherwise only spawnable.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

If the main API is working, all other items can be obtained by means explained in their mods pages. I can't pretend to know all your mods, and i'm not going to go into explaining how to obtain every single item in every single currently available lewd mod... Because that's a lot.

In sum, vending machines or random loot are your general best bet. Alluring Toys and Lewdbound have vending machines, the rest are generally random loot or otherwise only spawnable.

ok thanks this was a huge help

6 hours ago, Demonkushhh said:

anybody knows if we can add more poses or animations or where we can dowload ?

Adding more poses is a complicated effort that most people don't dare, thus there aren't any external position mods thus far (If you don't consider VenusBM a position mod?) but yeah, more positions will likely be added soon, the problem is that suggestions are plenty, and artists to make it all, the new positions work, look good, then repeat it for all species + both genders... Yeah we need more artists.

That said, the API is very much open to suggestions and even more so to contributions.

Hello it's me, TheGroovyTemplar.
Long time masturbator first time commentor (it sounded better in my head)

Basically I just wanted to say that with pretty much every mods available for Sexbound it's working really well and most importantly the reason why I wanted to say something is that it works in multiplayer pretty much the same way you'd expect in solo.

That's all really, simply needed to say how much I appreciate this modding scene in particular.

Also haven't played Starbound in like a million years so coming back to such amazing mods is quite a sight to behold, not only that but I feel likes it's probably the only game that let's you to so much in multiplayer and now it includes having sex with other players, what CAN'T Starbound do nowadays, it's just.. damn it's great.

10/10 best lewd modding scene !

35 minutes ago, Isrexxian said:

Is there a way to have NPC x NPC?

Yes, three options. Aphrodite's Bow right click, Lewdbound's Lewd Magazine, or the Statue of Dibella, all will cause NPC's to go use Sexbound beds on their own. Hit two NPC's and they will do the do without intervention.

anyone taking on like, a full Frackin' Universe race conversion mod or Elithian Races? would like to see some Nightar/Eld'uukhar support as well as the rest. 

The devlopers of those mods have stated that sexbound made for them are subject to being taken down by the authors of the orignal mods

seems i cant get sexbound to work one problem i have is in sexbound-v2 folder most of the unpak files give me this message

ERROR 0x80010135: path too long

paert-actor1-climax-female-spawn-position1.json

type:JSON File

doesnt help im not 100% sure what files go where

8 hours ago, cheesysnow said:

seems i cant get sexbound to work one problem i have is in sexbound-v2 folder most of the unpak files give me this message

ERROR 0x80010135: path too long

paert-actor1-climax-female-spawn-position1.json

type:JSON File

UNPAK isn't working because your install directory is apparently too long for your program/Windows to accept. Kinda weird, but yeah it's perfectly possible. I get "Path too long" errors all the time when unpacking mods, because the name of their files are too long. If you are doing this in the Mods folder and it's still erroring, i'd suggest moving your install elsewhere or something. Whether your game is legitimate or not, you can just Cut the whole Starbound Folder and move it elsewhere and it still functions, the game uses relative paths to find it's files so it should be fine anywhere else. Heck you can even copy the whole Starbound folder elsewhere and end up having a "normal" installation for workshop mods and one "lewd" installation. You can even change the number in steam_appid.txt to not load workshop mods anymore.

All that said, yeah there isn't much we can do, that's more of a "Computers and File Systems" limitation than a Starbound or even Sexbound problem, sorry.

8 hours ago, cheesysnow said:

doesnt help im not 100% sure what files go where

If you don't understand the installation instructions, i'll oblige;

Download the UNPAK (Or SRC in the latest versions), go to your Starbound installation directory (usually something like C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/Yada Yada/Starbound, this can also be opened more easily if you just right click the game on Steam, Properties, Local files, and press "Browse Local Files".)

In there, you'll find the mods folder. Just put Compressed file in there, then extract it to it's own folder, that's it. If the error still occurs then, we can't really help you other than tell you to use the PAK version, or ask another user to edit a PAK with your preferences, so it functions in your setup.

11 minutes ago, cheesysnow said:

ok so got through first problems next i got this error message when opening the game

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MC2TUB9JuwiXwaUtzzyJKaLbRkbhLAxu/view?usp=sharing

Well... You seem to have a problem here...
image.png.ff5752ea8f9041356b753e093659ec36.png
Just, what the fuck... You NEED to only have a single folder for the mod. As in, JUST a SexboundAPI/artwork. The mod files need to be right after the starting folder. Otherwise it WILL crash. But more so, what the hell... it's like, nested inside 4 different folders...

If that is a previous version that shouldn't be installed, it needs to be out of the mods folder entirely.

26 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Well... You seem to have a problem here...
image.png.ff5752ea8f9041356b753e093659ec36.png
Just, what the fuck... You NEED to only have a single folder for the mod. As in, JUST a SexboundAPI/artwork. The mod files need to be right after the starting folder. Otherwise it WILL crash. But more so, what the hell... it's like, nested inside 4 different folders...

If that is a previous version that shouldn't be installed, it needs to be out of the mods folder entirely.

guess i need a play by play on how witch folder in the mega download needs to be where i had unpacked them all into the mod folder. so starting over i only need  the

starbound-sexbound-3.3.0.pak in an SexboundAPI_artwork folder?

guess i need a play by play on how witch folder in the mega download needs to be where i had unpacked them all into the mod folder. so starting over i only need  the

starbound-sexbound-3.3.0.pak in an SexboundAPI_artwork folder?

Nope, you either have a SRC.ZIP file, that you decompress into it's own folder or you get the PAK file which doesn't allow you to mess with config, but it's just a single file you drop in the mods folder and done. Are you not downloading it off this website? It gives you the proper, ready files, instead of a array of versions. You are probably downloading it off the Legacy versions tracker.

i was using the mega link that was under previous versions here

what would be some admin commands to see it its working

Generally;

Spoiler

/admin

/spawnitem sexbound_woodenbed

/spawnitem sexboundloungeableaddon

/admin

If both of those work, the API is installed correctly and working (Hopefully)

Would be best to try using something like the Aphrodite's Bow aswell, if you have that installed. Command for that one is;

Spoiler

/spawnitem imbuedaphroditesbow

If all of that is working without issues, then it's all working.

52 minutes ago, cheesysnow said:

ok so its still not working. SexboundAPI_artwork folder thats inside of the starbound mod folder contains only the extracted starbound-sexbound-3.3.0.pak. that sould be all it needs ? or is the starbound-sexbound-3.3.0.pak out of date

By the gods...
image.png.99a124d46eb9dcaef547aefd26d36459.png

So, quick show, since you seem to be completely wooshing the installation instructions both on the first post, download page and general basic Starbound Modding:

image.png.df97e20fe5a8c21026bae582ecbcc4c4.png

Inside here, go mods. Mods are either folders or PAK files. No paks inside folders, no folders inside folders (Sexbound inside of Sexbound for instance), no ZIPs or RARs, ONLY folders and PAKs.

That said, here's what the mods folder is supposed to look like if you use the UNPAK version.

Inside it's own folder;

image.png.4b984c184ef9e3ee1fbc1790538462d0.png

image.png.2c5be799659f02434b1d0049ea85fdc3.png

If you open your Sexbound mod folder and it doesn't look like this, then it is installed improperly.

That's all. And please, clean install off the compressed file, PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE ARTWORK FOLDER AROUND TO INSTALL IT AGAIN. Hopefully that covers all you need to see. Otherwise i cannot offer help as my previous attempts have not succeeded.

Pardon for the arse/ironic post, but it is really frustrating to both you and me when the instructions are available in multiple places and yet they go unseen, and guidance only boomerangs to bite itself in the ass.

holy fuck i was making this so much more complicated than it should have been. thanks you sincerely for trying that hard i had never installed a mod manually before. sorry to stress you out don't know if i could have been slower on the uptake. thanks again for the effort! 

I don't suppose there's a way to add a player auto-climax config option?  Like, for Sexbound defeat, for instance, I like the idea of the player no longer having control over if they climax and have an impregnation chance if they enable it (or especially if they just got ganked by a monster/npc).