1 hour ago, Alkaidzeal said:

out of curiosity was the pregnancy fetish get removed cause of complications? i haven't been able to find the settings for it. 

It wasn't removed, it was just disabled by default due to too many users assuming the belly would stick around outside of animations, a expectation that is sadly unrealistic as of right now, but it is just in the same place as before. scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.config.

image.png.d2f8f022900ef1cf960a8cb66c6a2f3e.png

On 2/23/2020 at 1:37 PM, red3dred said:

Hmm... Might be unsupported NPC types. I know FU, not sure if on purpose or not (Most likely on purpose) has nearly all it's custom NPC types be immune to the effects of the bow, arousal and other Sexbound mechanics. Special Crewmember types, vendors, etc, are affected by this.

IF Frackin' is not installed, then it just maybe one of those rare NPC types that is not supported or is immune to damage. NPC's that are immune to damage will not be affected by the bow or Lewdguns as they can't be hit. The "Tutorial" NPC found in the starting planet's mine, for instance, is immune to damage. NPC's related to quests that you accept are often also immune to damage. (This all of course excludes liquids, those are fatal to everyone)

well I mean, I was also spawning human npcs and it didn't work

but I'll try again to check

Hello, I am looking into creating mods using this API, however I am unsure where to go.

I am looking to introduce additional animations, but not in the "support for custom races" sort of way that was posted on the original document. I am looking more into adding animated furniture type stuff where only one actor is alive (but both are animating)

Does anyone know where I can go to learn how to do this? Thanks

3 hours ago, nononysss said:

Hello, I am looking into creating mods using this API, however I am unsure where to go.

I am looking to introduce additional animations, but not in the "support for custom races" sort of way that was posted on the original document. I am looking more into adding animated furniture type stuff where only one actor is alive (but both are animating)

Does anyone know where I can go to learn how to do this? Thanks

So... like how Fuchsia, Holofelin and Aphrodite work...?

If it is any consolation, Fuchsia is a great template for doing another mod like that, you'd just need the UNPACKING program for it.

If that's not the case then i don't quite understand the query.

I haven't messed with Fuchisa or Holofelin yet, but they look like they're using standard humanoid species animations. I'm talking about similar to stuff (in functionality) like this:

But using the sexbound api. Would this still work the same way?

6 hours ago, nononysss said:

I haven't messed with Fuchisa or Holofelin yet, but they look like they're using standard humanoid species animations. I'm talking about similar to stuff (in functionality) like this:

But using the sexbound api. Would this still work the same way?

I am trying to grasp what exactly you're asking of me... I see a animation pack, with no animations being showcased, only torture implements and furniture... From what i collected, you're saying it has to not be humanoid... Okay no, i don't get it.

Although i don't quite piece together what you're asking, i'll presume it's related to:

1. New positions, probably non-sexual ones? Involving objects and 1 actor...
  2. Objects that probably do the same as the above but using standard sex positions, or...
  3. Tables that walk...

Feel free to enlighten me as i have no certainty of what you're asking, but as far as i understand, you're asking for objects that do the role of another partner for special animations. That can be done with the same framework as Fuchsia and Holofelin, indeed, they just look the part of a humanoid. If you want, you can remove the head sprite, and just draw whatever you want in the body images, so long as it's confined to a working grid, and making new positions (Animations) is possible, albeit painfully complex and tasking, if you don't know how to do so.

There are of course more settings and tags you can use to your desire on this, such as limiting whether the player can switch roles, enforce a role on the object, make it have no moans, remove moans from both object and player, etc etc.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:41 PM, dalenmastermind said:

I don't suppose there's a way to add a player auto-climax config option?  Like, for Sexbound defeat, for instance, I like the idea of the player no longer having control over if they climax and have an impregnation chance if they enable it (or especially if they just got ganked by a monster/npc).

Any chance of making this happen in a future update?

8 hours ago, dalenmastermind said:

Any chance of making this happen in a future update?

Looked into it, not impossible, just needs some work on the base API and a change to Defeat, but still, there are more issues at hand and stuff breaking left and right, sadly.

5 hours ago, vshibah said:

can we get EEBS support? aka the extra even bigger breasts mod

Hello yes, this is Celo, buy sky-- i mean, my mods.

Jokes apart, Bigger Busts and Celo's Aesthetics both exist to serve that purpose.

Hi there! I have a Floran character, and whenever I initiate any kind of sex (using a SxB available bed), my penis appears to be blue, which is a stark contrast to the all-green Floran I've created. Is this a bug, or is it in some way intentional? I'm not good with mods. I just started modding Starbound last week, so I'm pretty green... Except for my dick I suppose.

6 minutes ago, HappyRiolu said:

Hi there! I have a Floran character, and whenever I initiate any kind of sex (using a SxB available bed), my penis appears to be blue, which is a stark contrast to the all-green Floran I've created. Is this a bug, or is it in some way intentional? I'm not good with mods. I just started modding Starbound last week, so I'm pretty green... Except for my dick I suppose.

The genital color is based on the detail color of the Floran. This is usually only visible on some hairs. So yeah, it's definitely a trait of your character even if you can't see it.

Does anyone know of an easy way to disable all player movement (so they can't get out) and instead let the animation end via timer? I know Defeat does this, but the process looks really complicated and I get the feeling there's an easier way since there's no combat involved.

I've also tried using the Sexbound_Stunned effect, but I haven't been able to get it to prevent animations from ending. Sure, the character gets stuck, but they're still able to freely look around, thus breaking the cycle. Perhaps I am implementing this wrong, or maybe I am misusing it, I'm not sure.

6 hours ago, person894 said:

Ok so I'm stuck. I can't get the Pregnancy Fetish to work no matter what i do. I enabled it in the Pregnant.config and obviously enabled pregnancies and then tested it on Human male and Human female with 100% Pregnancy chance (preferably i would use it on Kitsune futa, but 1 step at a time... [and well i can't get step 1 to work XD]).

edit: Ok looking at the starbound log there a good hundred "[Error] [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant/pregnant.l..."]:157: attempt to index a nil value" so i guess there is the start of my problem.

Yep, there's definitely a problem. I'm looking into it now. If you'd like I can include your name in the bug reports credits for reporting on this bug?

Edit: Check out version 3.5.2. The problem should be fixed.

6 minutes ago, booty banger 69 said:

how long does it take to give birth in sexbound

I believe the default is around 6 to 9 days of the planet where the actor got impregnated. This gets skewed by travelling to other planets, systems, teleporting, etc.

I'm having trouble with npc's interacting with sex-objects. My planet town with tenants never interact with the sex objects. And on my ship, my crew will constantly bounce between interacting with objects for only an instance.

I'm wondering if there may be a mod compatibility issue. I removed a few ai related mods, but it didn't seem to change anything...

9 hours ago, RDKateran said:

So what happens when the impregnation is on the ship?

9 hours ago, booty banger 69 said:

i asked that same thing just now

The ship inherits the time cycle of the planet you're hovering over, or the last planet you were to, if in FTL/Free Flight. However space-travel seems to cause instant-birth side-effects, so beware.

2 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

I'm having trouble with npc's interacting with sex-objects. My planet town with tenants never interact with the sex objects. And on my ship, my crew will constantly bounce between interacting with objects for only an instance.

I'm wondering if there may be a mod compatibility issue. I removed a few ai related mods, but it didn't seem to change anything...

By default, the NPC's don't really interact with the objects at all. Surprised your crew is doing it. They need something to trigger them to interact with Sex Objects, like the Aphrodite's Bow right click, Lewdbound's Lewd Magazine, Statue of Dibella, or the deprecated Naturally Horny. After they get that, they will walk up to a sex-enabled object, be it Fuchsia, a bed with loungeable addon, etc, and do their thing, or wait for a partner if they need. The amount of time they spend in the object varies between 5 to 10 minutes.

1 hour ago, booty banger 69 said:

sorry to need to ask but what do you do if you click later on the birth insted of continue

It should show up again if the game thinks a day has passed, or often if you just teleport somewhere else. It isn't just gone.