I don't know if this is still up but i have a issue When I start a sex animation everything works fine but after I want to leave or cancel it, a clone of the Avatar appears and the animation continues but if I try to do it again the avatar does not appear only the NPC that I want to use remains static so until it closes and opens the game and repeats again the same problem

P.S can be compatible with CuteBound?

35 minutes ago, Ryuga95 said:

I don't know if this is still up but i have a issue When I start a sex animation everything works fine but after I want to leave or cancel it, a clone of the Avatar appears and the animation continues but if I try to do it again the avatar does not appear only the NPC that I want to use remains static so until it closes and opens the game and repeats again the same problem

P.S can be compatible with CuteBound?

Yes the mod is unhindered by Cutebound. It would help to solve the issue if you uploaded (Drag and drop onto the message) your starbound.log text file found within the storage within the game's installation folder. To make sure the issue gets logged however, run the game, replicate the issue, close the game, then upload the log.

52 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

What furniture is compatible with the mod?

Spoiler
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

If these seem confusing, they are in-game object names for spawning, best way to search for them under that name is the starbounder wiki.

39 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Reveal hidden contents
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

If these seem confusing, they are in-game object names for spawning, best way to search for them under that name is the starbounder wiki.

Thank you for this! Also, does pregnancy work with tenants by default, or do I need something extra for that?

44 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Thank you for this! Also, does pregnancy work with tenants by default, or do I need something extra for that?

Pregnancy (Mechanic) is enabled by default, visually during sex however, it is disabled by default. Edits only are doable in the UNPAK version, and if you want to enable that, its under;

/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.config
"pregnancyFetish" should be the option you're looking to change to true.

Anything else?

10 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

For Frackin Universe, how compatible is Sexbound? (Other than the new spwcies because I remember reading the mod author got unhappy about that) I heard Sexbound API is compatible, but Defeat has a problem with enemies who became allies turning back into enemies?

Defeat's Enemy Conversion feature won't work with FU installed, no. I do have a "fixed" version which solves that, but it in turn disables the "madness" mechanic from FU... Albeit, i haven't seen, touched, or experienced the "Madness" mechanic in any way, other than crashes-to-desktop due to random things happening. Frackin' Races also completely ruins Defeat by having regen mechanics that make NPC's effectively immortal (Which isn't too much trouble if the previously mentioned feature is working, but alas).

The species on the other hand aren't supported (Kirhos, Thelusian etc), and will turn into humans by default, if you try to interact with them using Sexbound (Bow, beds, etc), along with a possibility of FU specific crewmembers (Cyborg, for example) being completely immune to Sexbound's mechanics. I can't say if the latter is intentional, but the former definitely is. Even if you were to have supports for the older FU races, Sayter added counter-measures to essentially "unload" their graphics.

3 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Defeat's Enemy Conversion feature won't work with FU installed, no. I do have a "fixed" version which solves that, but it in turn disables the "madness" mechanic from FU... Albeit, i haven't seen, touched, or experienced the "Madness" mechanic in any way, other than crashes-to-desktop due to random things happening. Frackin' Races also completely ruins Defeat by having regen mechanics that make NPC's effectively immortal (Which isn't too much trouble if the previously mentioned feature is working, but alas).

The species on the other hand aren't supported (Kirhos, Thelusian etc), and will turn into humans by default, if you try to interact with them using Sexbound (Bow, beds, etc), along with a possibility of FU specific crewmembers (Cyborg, for example) being completely immune to Sexbound's mechanics. I can't say if the latter is intentional, but the former definitely is. Even if you were to have supports for the older FU races, Sayter added counter-measures to essentially "unload" their graphics.

Dang, that sucks. Guess I'll just play without it, then, even though it looks fun. Thanks for answering

39 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Is it possible to disable the Madness and Regen thing in the Frakin Universe config, or would I have to do something special to get it working? I'm not too fussy about characters turning into humans :p

12 minutes ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Is it possible to disable the Madness and Regen thing in the Frakin Universe config, or would I have to do something special to get it working? I'm not too fussy about characters turning into humans ?

I'll be honest, i doubt "Frackin' Races" allows you to tweak its features, or that they even have a version without the absurd regens. As for tweaking it so Madness F's off, i'll post the Defeat version i use.

Sexbound_DefeatUnFUd-v1.3.1.zip

This one should disable madness by virtue of overlapping. Note added inside the mod's folder should help explain things, if there is any doubts still.

5 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I'll be honest, i doubt "Frackin' Races" allows you to tweak its features, or that they even have a version without the absurd regens. As for tweaking it so Madness F's off, i'll post the Defeat version i use.

Sexbound_DefeatUnFUd-v1.3.1.zip 11.01 kB · 0 downloads

This one should disable madness by virtue of overlapping. Note added inside the mod's folder should help explain things, if there is any doubts still.

So if I use that version, other than the new species turning into humans, the base Frakin Universe should work? And as long as I don't use Races, the support patches should still work? Here is a list of my current mods. Will any of them conflict with the base Frakin Universe? https://imgur.com/a/UAOQEql (This site apparently doesn't like Imgur?)

4 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

So if I use that version, other than the new species turning into humans, the base Frakin Universe should work? And as long as I don't use Races, the support patches should still work? Here is a list of my current mods. Will any of them conflict with the base Frakin Universe? https://imgur.com/a/UAOQEql (This site apparently doesn't like Imgur?)

Yeah, everything should work, by default, any species without a support becomes a bald human, that's just Sexbound error-control.

Nothing in there seems like it'd impact FU in any way, other than Defeat, and that's solved.

3 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Sorry for all the questions. I just wanna make sure what will happen, since FU installation is a one-way street

FU installation is NOT a one-way street, mainly if you're not using Frackin' Races. Now, the FU quests being in your SAIL will cause crashes if you remove the mod then talk to the SAIL again, and any planets with FU content will need a reroll (Deleting the universe folder).

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

Yeah, everything should work, by default, any species without a support becomes a bald human, that's just Sexbound error-control.

Nothing in there seems like it'd impact FU in any way, other than Defeat, and that's solved.

FU installation is NOT a one-way street, mainly if you're not using Frackin' Races. Now, the FU quests being in your SAIL will cause crashes if you remove the mod then talk to the SAIL again, and any planets with FU content will need a reroll (Deleting the universe folder).

Alright, thank you for the help! If I have any problems, I will post a log here to see what can be done without stepping on the toes of FU's author

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MrLizard said:

Checked out the site and found tons of outdated previously SxB compatible mods, will this be updated or left there for users of the old versions?

I do believe Legacy Sexbound versions are still kicking around, available for download. So those incompatible mods can still be played, even if they require older setups. Those are mostly left there as ways for people to see what Sexbound was like in the previous versions, but if you find things like race supports that are outdated, it maybe worth noting them down so Loc can do a little clean up, separate 2.5 supports from 2.6+ supports.

3 hours ago, kylegaming10 said:

Welp. I have try to find the items call "renamonclaws" but look like i don't have it. I install both mods Renamon and sexbound for renamon. If i delete the renamon and the sexbound renamon. It work. So.... does that mean the renamon race mods is out of date?
here is my starbound log btw
https://pastebin.com/p5y4Cv9w

Uh... Not sure what the complaint is;

Renamon claw is a missing item, yes, you'd need to ask either the race or support creator to fix that on their end, sadly not something that should... go here?

That said, though, you have VenusBM, it's a bit outdated but can still work depending on your installation method. If you still have issues after removing Renamon, just beware that might be why.

8 hours ago, red3dred said:

Uh... Not sure what the complaint is;

Renamon claw is a missing item, yes, you'd need to ask either the race or support creator to fix that on their end, sadly not something that should... go here?

That said, though, you have VenusBM, it's a bit outdated but can still work depending on your installation method. If you still have issues after removing Renamon, just beware that might be why.

Hmm. If i delete VenusBM, it work fine. But look like there is another problems. That is when i used aphrodite's bow and shoot it at NPC. Both male and female NPC disappear. And when i interact a.k.a try having sex with them. I disappear too.
And here is my currently Log
https://pastebin.com/fLUUAcaD

Untitled.png

9 minutes ago, kylegaming10 said:

Hmm. If i delete VenusBM, it work fine. But look like there is another problems. That is when i used aphrodite's bow and shoot it at NPC. Both male and female NPC disappear. And when i interact a.k.a try having sex with them. I disappear too.
And here is my currently Log

So... Another "cursed" mod is here;

'SexboundFutanari' at '..\mods\SexboundFutanari_v2.8.3.pak'

That one in particular will break everything, the entire Sexbound, if installed in any version other than 2.8.3. And you're on 2.13...

Also, i see lots of errors as if the mod wasn't even there to begin with? I don't know how to put this, but no assets seem to be found properly. Might be also a result of just having the mod, but try removing it and seeing if the issues persist. if so, try redownloading the mod.

A alternative to Futa exists on the download page for PM2PB/Sexbound Tweaker.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

So... Another "cursed" mod is here;

'SexboundFutanari' at '..\mods\SexboundFutanari_v2.8.3.pak'

That one in particular will break everything, the entire Sexbound, if installed in any version other than 2.8.3. And you're on 2.13...

Also, i see lots of errors as if the mod wasn't even there to begin with? I don't know how to put this, but no assets seem to be found properly. Might be also a result of just having the mod, but try removing it and seeing if the issues persist. if so, try redownloading the mod.

A alternative to Futa exists on the download page for PM2PB/Sexbound Tweaker.

Oh. I have delete the Futanari mods. And everything work normal again. But here is the problem. My character is a male but when i have sex, he turn into a herm and both NPC and my character have big breasts, how can i change his gender from herm back to male again?. Plus... Can Sexbound work with the "make starbound into a cuter place" mod from stream?.
And here is my starbound log
https://pastebin.com/YKbLrE06

Untitled.png

59 minutes ago, kylegaming10 said:

Oh. I have delete the Futanari mods. And everything work normal again. But here is the problem. My character is a male but when i have sex, he turn into a herm and both NPC and my character have big breasts, how can i change his gender from herm back to male again?. Plus... Can Sexbound work with the "make starbound into a cuter place" mod from stream?.
And here is my starbound log

'Sexbound_Kemono_BB_version' at '..\mods\Bigger Busts 1.0.5'

Bigger Busts turns everyone into big-busted characters, to "fix", just go into the mod's folder and delete the "body_male" files from both actor1 and actor2 folders. Or remove the mod entirely. Up to you.

And here; This should help...

Any suggestions as to why the PAK version works for me, but the UNPAK doesn't? I'm trying to enable the pregnancy setting, which needs the UNPAK, but I'm quite lost. I don't think there's any difference to how they're supposed to be installed, I've got the Sexbound-API-v2.13.0 folder in my Starbounds/mods folder.

My issue is that characters tend to just go invisible when using UNPAK. I just had a run in with some raiders and rather than running the Defeat mod, they just vanished. I could still interact with them, but when I do, I vanish too and the sex menu doesn't show. I unvanish when I try to move.