Hey Red, after playing through the game I realized that It was the new Position that "yeeted" me into space, the other positions are working well. though I have no Idea why that is, from what i could see from looking at the LUA files , each position is not given a designated number for the scripts to pull from but has a +1, well I'll post a screenshot giving you an idea as to what I'm looking at here, though as I'm no coder I have little clue as to what it all means. NPC's are still using beds as beds even after I placed the SxB placer on it, and it clearly doesn't get flagged as full as a 3rd NPC can use the bed as a bed and boot the other two using it out, also when I use the bed with one NPC using it said NPC just vanishes as I use the bed to sleep, as though the SxB was never added to it.

as an aside with all the mods you're working on how difficult would it be to get your M-preg mod working? that is defiantly one I am looking forward to getting to work.

Speaking of Futanari I noticed that female actors don't have Phali when in sex namely Doggy style but I'll give that a once over to see if it was anything I did on my end to cause that.

2019-12-15 01_43_20-F__Steam_steamapps_common_Starbound_mods_sexbound-v3.1.0.src_scripts_sexbound_li.png

here's the other issue I just ran into , the NPc's in intercorce have no arms and no heads, yet their head wear is still visable.

I also solved my own issue of my using the bed to sleep rather than for sex, as I didn't realized that I needed to click on the heart icon above the bed to initiate the base position. 

Also even though I have the pregnancy chance set to 1 (which should be 100%) but everytime actor one climaxes nothing happens.

I have also added the default masks to the artwork folder itself rather than the default folder itself, which I have promptly deleted as it had nothing in it that wasn't already in the artwork folder.

image.png

starbound.log

28 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

Hey Red, after playing through the game I realized that It was the new Position that "yeeted" me into space, the other positions are working well. though I have no Idea why that is, from what i could see from looking at the LUA files , each position is not given a designated number for the scripts to pull from but has a +1, well I'll post a screenshot giving you an idea as to what I'm looking at here, though as I'm no coder I have little clue as to what it all means. NPC's are still using beds as beds even after I placed the SxB placer on it, and it clearly doesn't get flagged as full as a 3rd NPC can use the bed as a bed and boot the other two using it out, also when I use the bed with one NPC using it said NPC just vanishes as I use the bed to sleep, as though the SxB was never added to it.

as an aside with all the mods you're working on how difficult would it be to get your M-preg mod working? that is defiantly one I am looking forward to getting to work.

Speaking of Futanari I noticed that female actors don't have Phali when in sex namely Doggy style but I'll give that a once over to see if it was anything I did on my end to cause that.

... to put it bluntly, Wat

No but seriously; Yeah, Sexbound beds with the addon have those down-sides, NPC's still count them as perfectly usable beds when they wanna sleep regardless of how many people are fucking on it. They just approach the bed and boot everyone out. NPC's don't leave instantly and can still count as in-there.

I see no reason why position 9 would "yeet you into space", and yeah, looking at the code, the new position is indeed indexed as 9... odd.

ON that note... Sexbound Tweaker has just been updated. Hopefully it works without hitches. Didn't have much time nor patience to test its intricacies.

Will check later if the female/futa actors aren't getting their dongs properly assigned. Didn't get to try much of the new features just yet.

22 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

here's the other issue I just ran into , the NPc's in intercorce have no arms and no heads, yet their head wear is still visable.

I also solved my own issue of my using the bed to sleep rather than for sex, as I didn't realized that I needed to click on the heart icon above the bed to initiate the base position. 

Also even though I have the pregnancy chance set to 1 (which should be 100%) but everytime actor one climaxes nothing happens.

I have also added the default masks to the artwork folder itself rather than the default folder itself, which I have promptly deleted as it had nothing in it that wasn't already in the artwork folder.

... crikey you sure don't give me a break. Aight, let's see...

So, you've deleted the defaults folder. And then you mention nobody has arms or heads.  Kind of a shot in the dark, but you think the two maybe related?

[01:58:14.738] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png'
[01:58:14.738] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default.1', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default.1'
[01:58:14.739] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No such asset '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png'
[01:58:14.739] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default'
[01:58:14.739] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/defaults/default_image.png:default'
[01:58:14.743] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.1', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.1'
[01:58:14.743] [Error] Could not load image asset '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.default', using placeholder default.
(AssetException) No associated frames file found for image '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png' while resolving image frame '/artwork/defaults/default_mask.png:default.default'

After that you say that the actors don't get pregnant, visibly, after climax. Well, it's not like you'd be able to see it without the groin layer.

And yes, to use Sexbound-Loungeable-addon beds, you have to interact with the hearts and not the bed.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

ON that note... Sexbound Tweaker has just been updated. Hopefully it works without hitches. Didn't have much time nor patience to test its intricacies.

Will check later if the female/futa actors aren't getting their dongs properly assigned. Didn't get to try much of the new features just yet.

Well, you lucky duck, for I have all the time in my life save for moments when my Magpie of an attention span drags me off to the next shiny thing, to do the testing. And you had better bet your bottom dollar I will do just that.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

... crikey you sure don't give me a break. Aight, let's see...

So, you've deleted the defaults folder. And then you mention nobody has arms or heads.  Kind of a shot in the dark, but you think the two maybe related?

After that you say that the actors don't get pregnant, visibly, after climax. Well, it's not like you'd be able to see it without the groin layer.

1) what can I say, I'm an experimental sort

2) I have restored the defaults folder and put the two files I took out of it back in. all is as it was on that front

3) Why isn't the groin layer showing up? was it because of #2? if so that should be resolved unless I need to do some tweaking in the tweaker to try to equalize everything.

5 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Tried to have sex with a floran savage in an underground floran temple after defeating it and the game booted me out, I posted the log. this was with my Avian character. the Floren in question was male I do believe as they had phali before I interacted with them.

... so... let's see...

I see you've made custom dialogues, but they don't load (Default Female, Fellatio and Butterfly)

I see a log message saying "Function" which makes me wonder if you're using log outputs mid-scripts to troubleshoot something.

And third; well...

[08:53:45.318] [Error] [SxB | STMN] : The animator could not enter the animation state : position9
[08:53:45.589] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (InvalidMaybeAccessException)

Game crashed internally (Server crashed) because the networked animator didn't manage to animate.

5 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

1) what can I say, I'm an experimental sort

2) I have restored the defaults folder and put the two files I took out of it back in. all is as it was on that front

3) Why isn't the groin layer showing up? was it because of #2? if so that should be resolved unless I need to do some tweaking in the tweaker to try to equalize everything.

Well, there is the groin-mask layer, if it isn't present, it'll default to a "whole mask of nothing", thus removing a lot of layers, like head and groin. I haven't seen the arms disappear though, you outdid yourself there.

So, i understand you want help with crashes and stuff like that, but if may ask;
If you're trying to modify mod files actively, on several ends, and constantly cause problems on your end, why ask for support? Like, we're here to help with the mod working in the first place for normal end-users trying to get things to work, i can't really help you when i don't know the full extent of your changes, your goals, and what you hope to have as results. I'm just here threading needles through flaming meteors in figuring out the absolute Heck that i am looking at.

3 hours ago, unk530 said:

I saw there is a futa plugin added but, how to use it?

So, in the mod's unpack, the mod's folder, when opened should contain "sexbound.config", and in that file you can see the information for the futanari module;
image.png.58c04c04358b9263e2429ea71dd4065b.png

In here, you can see the requirements to have a character be a Futanari. Basically, it says "Only NPC's or Players can be Futa", "Only females can be futa", and "Only the floran species can be futa". Three requirements. You can change the last one freely; Adding in species to have their females be futanaris, or removing the line entirely to have all females be futanaris. Just make sure to remove the comma at the end of "female" if you do remove the line.

I am not certain if removing the gender tag would break too much, but... For safety, let's just stick with "Only females can be futas". You can add "Monster" in the first group though, if you want.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

Well, there is the groin-mask layer, if it isn't present, it'll default to a "whole mask of nothing", thus removing a lot of layers, like head and groin. I haven't seen the arms disappear though, you outdid yourself there.

So, i understand you want help with crashes and stuff like that, but if may ask;
If you're trying to modify mod files actively, on several ends, and constantly cause problems on your end, why ask for support? Like, we're here to help with the mod working in the first place for normal end-users trying to get things to work, i can't really help you when i don't know the full extent of your changes, your goals, and what you hope to have as results. I'm just here threading needles through flaming meteors in figuring out the absolute Heck that i am looking at.

the groin mask layer should still be there, as I haven't touched those files.

Would there be a way for me to send you my sexbound folder? I wonder if that might help? all I've modified in terms of the sprites are the female body sprites, as for the logs If I'm using them I'm doing so unintentionally as I had no clue .... I think I found the answer for the dialogues and I feel like a fool for not noticing sooner. those custom dialogues had more lines than needed, as I looked at the files I didn't touch were a lot shorter. 

I want to be able to give you a full Idea as to what I'm going for with my alterations I just don't know how to articulate it correctly that won't cause further confusion. I really don't mean to cause you so much grief. I'll try to fix it on my own. I'm sorry, for everything.

6 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

the groin mask layer should still be there, as I haven't touched those files.

The groin mask of one actor affects the other. If it stops being there for one, it often just breaks everything.

Would there be a way for me to send you my sexbound folder? I wonder if that might help? all I've modified in terms of the sprites are the female body sprites, as for the logs If I'm using them I'm doing so unintentionally as I had no clue .... I think I found the answer for the dialogues and I feel like a fool for not noticing sooner. those custom dialogues had more lines than needed, as I looked at the files I didn't touch were a lot shorter.

Aight, you can always zip up things to send them to other people, though i'd recommend not posting it here and instead using DM's if you plan to send things, as they have a chance of containing things you'd rather not share. Or, well, derps.

I want to be able to give you a full Idea as to what I'm going for with my alterations I just don't know how to articulate it correctly that won't cause further confusion. I really don't mean to cause you so much grief. I'll try to fix it on my own. I'm sorry, for everything.

No need to be sorry, i'm just as lost as you though. Like you said, without me being clued in to what you're trying to achieve, i'm just trying to make your game work like normal.. and that isn't going to be helpful to you. I'm not pissed or anything, i was just going to bed the moment there was yet another message lol

32 minutes ago, red3dred said:

The groin mask of one actor affects the other. If it stops being there for one, it often just breaks everything.

Aight, you can always zip up things to send them to other people, though i'd recommend not posting it here and instead using DM's if you plan to send things, as they have a chance of containing things you'd rather not share. Or, well, derps.

No need to be sorry, i'm just as lost as you though. Like you said, without me being clued in to what you're trying to achieve, i'm just trying to make your game work like normal.. and that isn't going to be helpful to you. I'm not pissed or anything, i was just going to bed the moment there was yet another message lol

I think Ultimately what I'm aiming for is to have a game full of Big Busty Herms that can all impregnate each other (males being herms as well as the females) with a slew of interesting and erotic dialogue. there is a bit of QoL stuff like clothes and whatnot, but right now I'm working on the Dialogue aspect. the missing limbs thing is mostly fixed save for their head when they lay down on the bed with the intent of coitus. and the odd Yeet pos 9 thing, outside of that one unrelated crash, seem to be my only issue right now.

15 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

I think Ultimately what I'm aiming for is to have a game full of Big Busty Herms that can all impregnate each other (males being herms as well as the females) with a slew of interesting and erotic dialogue. there is a bit of QoL stuff like clothes and whatnot, but right now I'm working on the Dialogue aspect. the missing limbs thing is mostly fixed save for their head when they lay down on the bed with the intent of coitus. and the odd Yeet pos 9 thing, outside of that one unrelated crash, seem to be my only issue right now.

Well, that is all possible. Bigger-Busts by itself causes that, and mixed with Sexbound Tweaker, that should be all you need.

14 hours ago, Dragonkinght24 said:

How to get the sex models nudity?

EX. florans females have a leaf on their chest, I like to remove it.

Well, no mods remove that. They use the vanilla-like looks. VenusBM is outdated and was the only one available that did it.

2 hours ago, RoboticBoznara said:

Trying to use the latest build and for some reason, the API borks any attempts to enter the "node" state. Even after updating quite a few mods (including using the latest build of this one) my character simply vanishes and no animation plays. I'm using one of the vanilla races (novakid specifically).

So, a log would help us solve the problem. Otherwise i'm just gonna ask your mods list... one picture at a time... all in one post, without a spoiler.
Yes, everyone in these forums hates me now.

Anyway, yeah. Can't troubleshoot without logs.

6 minutes ago, nobodytosee said:

Already asked this else ware, but worth a shot. Can someone explain to me how to edit dialog in the default dialog folders? I'd greatly appreciate it! ?

This is something I would like to know as well, I now how to mess around/up with the dialogues in the sexbound folders but knowing the Default log would be a real boon.

On 10/6/2019 at 2:39 PM, CeloIncognitus said:

Right, I was thinking about that, but I was hoping there'd be something to mask away. In its current state that doesn't seem to be all that feasible, but I could easily see adding a variable to sexboundConfig that is like "drawundergroin" that would affect the Z order of things in a way that should not break anything. I don't see it as reasonable to have to do a subtractive mask in some image program for males when a very simple code change should do it. I'll look into it sometime. That said I do have to make a male version of the top anyways in both normal and sex, as strange as that sounds. I'm very much a completionist when it comes to that. I'm just not going to make pregnant variants atm. That reminds me that I also need to split the female mannequin out into its own thing so you can still show off clothes if you play a male that runs around with a bunch of females in your crew.

The trappy thing seems to go to the opposite end of what I was thinking. Bodywise, they kinda seem a little bit trappy already in comparison to all the big tiddy anime girls, so I feel your request is already mostly that. I was thinking about increasing muscle mass slightly (not like that OTHER mod, good lord) so the guys would look a bit more generally attractive. Of course, I also plan on splitting my mod stuff up in case you wouldn't want that.

Yeah that's what I was thinking with the avians and hyolotl. So far, humans have nips, apex have nips, florans have nips (colored to flower color), glitch have nips (but they're made out of sex doll-like material. You can also see that in the fact that their dongs look like dildos), novakids DON'T have visible genitals due to being a mass of energy. That just leaves the hyolotl and avians to mess with. Gotta figure out some appealing designs for that, but I've been wanting to work on clothes this week instead of bodies. I'm trying to respect lore here and try to make the nude bodies interesting at the same time. :P

On the matter of the horsecock... Well, I'll let you know that for now, you can melee attack  invisible (and visible!)sex nodes to bring the characters out of sex. I do recall seeing some of that when I was messing with the horsecock a bit, but I thought that was core Sexbound. I'll look over the files soon. I didn't get around to them last night with how long it took to figure out the color problem, as well as the fact that that bikini took forever to make sex compatible.

You don't have to thank me for working on this btw. I'm nothing more than a game dev with too much power modding a game to his whims, that's all.

EDIT 1: I have isolated and found the bug with horsecock in Kawaii+. Fixing now. I'll go through and fix a lot of these and then upload a patch later tonight I guess.

EDIT 2: Horsecock stockings fixed. Preparing for a release~

EDIT 3: Fixes released. I sent them a message about it on here. Also I did not test it at length, but they had the same problems throughout. Everything SHOULD be good, but if it's not, let me know.

EDIT 4: Speaking of Kawaii+, I went through and sex-enabled the gloves and stockings today. Honestly it does a lot for items to persist into the sex scene, especially stuff like that.

EDIT 5: I made a discord for helping to communicate with the public. You can access it here. https://discord.gg/9s58RWx

EDIT 6: Released Auto Dildos.

horsecock.png

glovesstockings.png

Which mod of yours adds the Nipples?

1 hour ago, nobodytosee said:

Already asked this else ware, but worth a shot. Can someone explain to me how to edit dialog in the default dialog folders? I'd greatly appreciate it! ?

1 hour ago, RagnaBlade said:

This is something I would like to know as well, I now how to mess around/up with the dialogues in the sexbound folders but knowing the Default log would be a real boon.

So, best i can explain it is as seen here;

That should link to the right comment, even then there's a index at the top.

55 minutes ago, RagnaBlade said:

Hey red, Would I be able to Shoot you a DM with my mod list?

Hold on' cowboy, don't shoot. I'm a friendly, pardner.

Jokes apart, sure. But your mods list shows up in every long anyway, and i've taken a look, nothing major that should cause problems.

I know that receiving ideas is kinda dreadful, but I do have something in mind that could work for most people, in some situations.

Bluntly put:

How about an option to increase or decrease the animation's speed, when the Sexbound GUI pops up? Doesn't need to be a slider, maybe just an option of 1 through 4, where 1 is zero speed (it's paused on whatever frame it landed on), 3 being the neutral speed it's at now, and 4 being the max? Or maybe 0 through 4, with 2 being the more normal speed?

Genuinely think people'd like this implemented. I would, at least.

Well I decided to reduce how many mods I currently used with the API to see if I could find out what it borking my game with the latest builds. So far, I am using the current mods:

Spoiler

Neko Alternative

Sexbound_Tweaker

Sexbound-Defeat-v.1.3.1

sexbound API 3.2.1 

lewdbound_cleanmatress

AlluringToysCo v1.7.0

Aphroditesbow v5.0.0

sexbound GoFuckYourself

Attempting to use aphrodites bow (both regular and enchanted) does nothing to NPCs. I CAN access the animation when doing the quest to get access to the bow but after that, bork city. .-.

starbound.log