• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, JellyTeddy said:

Hey , is there any way to delete/kill the kids my character gave birth , i don't see anyway to do it..

teach them the joys of volcanology firsthand, give them a practical test of "how to survive molten rock being poured on you" and see if they pass

if this joke is too obtuse, pour lava on them

4 hours ago, Yaranaika12 said:

I can't seem to get the custom species to work for sexbound, even with the race support files in my mods folder, any ideas?

Would you mind sharing the starbound.log file from storage? It helps us identify the issue and the environment you're playing in.

If you don't know, the file is within the game's folder, in "storage", a text file called "starbound".

2 hours ago, Yaranaika12 said:

[06:40:11.310] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Deerkin 1.0.1.7z', skipping
[06:40:11.332] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SexBound_Cuter_Felin.7z', skipping
[06:40:11.332] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SexBound_Felin.zip', skipping
[06:40:11.402] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Sexbound-Stalliarus'-furniture-comp_v.1.0.1.zip', skipping
[06:40:11.408] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Sexbound_DeerfolkFullDeerNonTaur.rar', skipping 

Mods as .RAR or .ZIP (or .7Z) are not recognized by the game, unzip them into the folder for them to work.

I imagine you're playing as one of the races supported above. In that case, then yeah. Files ain't gonna load as compacted folders.

17 hours ago, red3dred said:

[06:40:11.310] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Deerkin 1.0.1.7z', skipping
[06:40:11.332] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SexBound_Cuter_Felin.7z', skipping
[06:40:11.332] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'SexBound_Felin.zip', skipping
[06:40:11.402] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Sexbound-Stalliarus'-furniture-comp_v.1.0.1.zip', skipping
[06:40:11.408] [Warn] Root: Unrecognized file in asset directory 'Sexbound_DeerfolkFullDeerNonTaur.rar', skipping 

Mods as .RAR or .ZIP (or .7Z) are not recognized by the game, unzip them into the folder for them to work.

I imagine you're playing as one of the races supported above. In that case, then yeah. Files ain't gonna load as compacted folders.

Thanks!

On 10/6/2019 at 4:14 AM, CeloIncognitus said:

Sounds good to me. I finished the bikini today by making it sex-enabled. The only thing I could consider doing with it is maybe some masking or see order shenanigans. The bikini is drawn on top of the dicks and dildos so it doesn't work well for non-females. Not really sure how I'd got about fixing that. I gotta hunt more.

bikini.png

Your mod list is something I'm going to keep a close eye on. it looks interesting if you can get it all to work right.

15 hours ago, Jami6789 said:

Hi there, getting a bunch of errors when using this mod and a billion other mods. Was wondering if you've seen this error before and if so how to fix it? Here is a link to my log.

starbound.log 536.85 kB · 3 downloads

Okay, so, let's see...

Spoiler

Duplicate projectile asset typeName ffs1_lastboss_damaged_2. configfile
>Endless FFS errors, check.

Could not apply patch from file /npcs/villager.npctype.patch in source: ..\mods\Sexbound-Patch-Villagers-v2.9.x.pak.
>This appears to be outdated, or not compatible with whatever messes with villagers.

Could not instantiate item '[RenamonClaw, 1, {}]'.
>Renamon species bug, check.

Could not load image asset '/objects/sittingiscaring/sitbirdbed/sitbedicon.png'
> "Sitting is caring" icons dont work?

Could not load recipe /recipes/medicaltable2/buffs/cumgen.recipe: (ItemException) No such item 'isn_fissionreactor'
>Deprecated Lewdbound content... i should really just remove that... My bad.

(All this before the game even loaded, then we have...)

[Error] Exception while calling script init: (LuaException) ...  [string "/scripts/sexbound/override/stats/monster_prim..."]
>Gleaping Time and Teratophilia are incompatible. If two mods add Sexbound support for the same monster, that monster stops working.

Also, noted but not erroring, PM2PB (Pregnant Males/ Sexbound Tweaker) is outdated (version for 2.9)

That should be all?

15 hours ago, TheC0ldSh0ulder said:

I have a question: How does one go about spawning the Loungeable addon through commands? I’ve tried everything I could think of, and it’s not working.

Last i checked it was "sexboundloungeableaddon", all together like that.

13 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

Hey, Red, I was wondering how things were going with that dialogue tree you had?

Still trying to work on it every now and then when i get a grip/inspiration. Glitch have Dialogue, Florans have dialogue, was working on Humans and Hylotls, but there's not much to write with Humans without getting risque and weird, and i'm really not good with Hylotls. I'd post it as a file download in here if i didn't have tons of guff and unfinished dialogue clogging up the whole thing. The website for it is still open to viewing/editing/downloading. It's just not the most up-to-date, due to some Git Shenanigans.

Just a reminder i have... a few too many mods to work on. And that dialogue is not my forte, i must admit.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

Still trying to work on it every now and then when i get a grip/inspiration. Glitch have Dialogue, Florans have dialogue, was working on Humans and Hylotls, but there's not much to write with Humans without getting risque and weird, and i'm really not good with Hylotls. I'd post it as a file download in here if i didn't have tons of guff and unfinished dialogue clogging up the whole thing. The website for it is still open to viewing/editing/downloading. It's just not the most up-to-date, due to some Git Shenanigans.

Just a reminder i have... a few too many mods to work on. And that dialogue is not my forte, i must admit.

Do you have a link for the Git that I can get access?

5 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

So what mods are you cooking right now anyway?

Teratophilia v2, Expanded Dialogues, had a version of EBS Sexbound in testing, trying my hand at Deerfolk support again, throwing errors at Defeat until it works, custom content for a server, some armors for a species, etc etc.

I have a lot of other projects aswell but they don't pertain here at all, not just Starbound stuff, and to boot, all the other projects that are also on pause after a update as i work on other ones.

5 hours ago, red3dred said:

Teratophilia v2, Expanded Dialogues, had a version of EBS Sexbound in testing, trying my hand at Deerfolk support again, throwing errors at Defeat until it works, custom content for a server, some armors for a species, etc etc.

I have a lot of other projects aswell but they don't pertain here at all, not just Starbound stuff, and to boot, all the other projects that are also on pause after a update as i work on other ones.

Well I look forward to what next you decide to post.