2 hours ago, JenniferKline said:

Any suggestions as to why the PAK version works for me, but the UNPAK doesn't? I'm trying to enable the pregnancy setting, which needs the UNPAK, but I'm quite lost. I don't think there's any difference to how they're supposed to be installed, I've got the Sexbound-API-v2.13.0 folder in my Starbounds/mods folder.

My issue is that characters tend to just go invisible when using UNPAK. I just had a run in with some raiders and rather than running the Defeat mod, they just vanished. I could still interact with them, but when I do, I vanish too and the sex menu doesn't show. I unvanish when I try to move.

You can always try sending a log file over, to help assess the issue, if you know where the mods go, there's another folder called "storage" that has the "starbound.log" text file in there. Just make sure to run the game with the UNPAK once before sending or else we'll just have wrong info in it.

That said, sounds like a common issue, UNPAK generally causes problems because each person decides to install it in a different way, and that can lead to endless issues; which one you picked often defines how badly it fucks up. That said, UNPAK needs to be installed separately from PAK, as in, one or the other, and it needs to be extracted from it's ZIP in such a way that the mod's files (Metadata, sexbound.config, etc) are visible right as you open the mod's folder. Something like this: "Mods>Sexbound>(files)" and not another folder called Sexbound, or spilling the files onto the mods folder.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there. I'm pretty new to this mod and the ones that come with it but I'm loving it so far. I haven't found any issues yet but I can't seem to figure out how to craft the enabled furniture. I'm able to spawn them in through /admin just fine so it isn't that none of it is working. Is there something specific I have to do to enable them in survival without using the admin commands? Or did I miss something? Sorry if this has been asked before but thanks for any help you can offer!

5 hours ago, rakman187 said:

Hey there. I'm pretty new to this mod and the ones that come with it but I'm loving it so far. I haven't found any issues yet but I can't seem to figure out how to craft the enabled furniture. I'm able to spawn them in through /admin just fine so it isn't that none of it is working. Is there something specific I have to do to enable them in survival without using the admin commands? Or did I miss something? Sorry if this has been asked before but thanks for any help you can offer!

Well, if something has been asked before, it only means the answer is easy to find. Anyhow;

The answer is that the beds don't just have sexbound-enabled modes that can be made, you get the "Sexbound Loungeable Add-on" off chests or the Infinity mart in the outpost, and place it on supported beds and they'll have both normal bed functionality, and also Sexbound functionality via the hearts icon.

List goes:

Spoiler
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

10 hours ago, laz2727 said:

Maybe you could add addons that can be placed on any flat surface for tables, or anywhere but the animation is at about a normal bed's height, for custom beds?

Normal bed Height is a stretch. They vary in height greatly even between vanilla ones. As for a "invisible sex-bed" for any surfaces, that could work.

After a quick check, a lot of beds could look fine at about 10 pixels from the ground (it's either right at the top of the frame for thicker beds or on top of the sheets for some thinner ones), however, you could also just... load the sitPosition of the object.

root.itemConfig(world.entityName(entity.id())).config.sitPosition

And by inserting the bed's entityId there.

6 hours ago, Downloader3000 said:

Is this mod ever gonna add more detailed sprites? Like, will the player character sprites have more detail such as nips on the boobs, bigger boobs, a vagina down there..
It might be one or three pixels if you think about it but.. just wondering if that will ever be possible.

Those small details are easily added by players, if anyone wants to add them. It's just that the base mod's art is focused on being similar to Vanilla (No details on bodies). If they'll ever be added to the base mod, unlikely, but yeah, most definitely something someone can whip up in a day for all races easily. They can even go as far as adding balls to male genitalia, and/or a different colored head for the penis's. But alas, artists and modders with the will to go and make something like that are rare, or their time is short and full of chores.

If you have the time, i have tutorials up and everything on how to mess with and add that to the Sexbound assets, shouldn't be too terrible of a task, about 15-30 minutes per race if you plan to add all that mentioned above (If you use a art program you're familiar with).

On 7/20/2019 at 11:33 PM, Locuturus said:

It should be already disabled. You have to edit the pregnant "scripts\sexbound\plugins\pregnant.config" file to toggle pregnancy fetish on and off.

For whatever reason this doesn't display within the config file. This is all that shows. Help?image.png.bccf7fbfa0299f7202bbf48a6eb5c0fe.png

7 minutes ago, Starbanger said:

For whatever reason this doesn't display within the config file. This is all that shows. Help?image.png.bccf7fbfa0299f7202bbf48a6eb5c0fe.png

Oh boi... i recognize that file... You shoved Sexbound Tweaker inside of Sexbound...? (Or PM2PB, depending which version you have, different names, same mod)

So... well, you either are looking in the wrong mod folder (Sexbound tweaker is only for it's option) or you put it inside of Sexbound, thus erasing the base settings. Though, if it was the latter, i'd presume your Sexbound is crashing instead of running. At any rate, that's not the correct file, that's supposed to be "pregnant.config.patch", while the original is "pregnant.config" within the Sexbound unpacked mod.

Options are, well, redownload the unpack version and mess with it there. Sexbound Tweaker/ PM2PB is just a folder, it doesn't need to go inside of Sexbound.

6 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Oh boi... i recognize that file... You shoved Sexbound Tweaker inside of Sexbound...? (Or PM2PB, depending which version you have, different names, same mod)

So... well, you either are looking in the wrong mod folder (Sexbound tweaker is only for it's option) or you put it inside of Sexbound, thus erasing the base settings. Though, if it was the latter, i'd presume your Sexbound is crashing instead of running. At any rate, that's not the correct file, that's supposed to be "pregnant.config.patch", while the original is "pregnant.config" within the Sexbound unpacked mod.

I believe you are correct on the PM2PB issue. Here are two screens showing my unpaked mods plus the mods folder. image.png.e6b9353da314b144302bdbef5127c6ba.pngimage.png.284fb1f61268893901906804720ad828.png

28 minutes ago, Starbanger said:

I believe you are correct on the PM2PB issue. Here are two screens showing my unpaked mods plus the mods folder.

Ah, yeah, i see. So, firstly, update PM2PB (Now called Sexbound Tweaker) to 2.13, else its functionality might cause issues and bugs. Second, download the API's UNPAK version. The UNPAK version is also just a folder, that you can browse the mod's files, like accessing the configs and scripts. To have access to it, you need to have that one, or unpack the mod yourself, but that's extra fluff you really don't need to go through.

After you got both, proceed with the installation process, making sure the mod's folder goes directly into it's files and not [Sexbound API folder > Sexbound API folder], then you can access the files as directed there. As an example, here: This is what you should see, and all you can access within the UNPAK version.
image.png.4765fd57fa997e4fb1af7c01c492552d.png

Do keep in mind mods in folder-format (Just a folder inside the Mods folder) do still work just the same as PAK files, as long as they're installed correctly. ZIP/RAR files don't work.

46 minutes ago, RDKateran said:

Are there any mods that expand what vanilla beds can be used for the mod?  I'd like to use the Executive Bed for such activities, but far as I can tell there's no support for it in the base mod.

Right now, only a test mod that adds support to a dozen tables. I've put a few tutorials on how this is implemented, but other than positions, beds are the second more tasking thing programming wise, and i'd dare say that is the most frustrating part. Given that, it's not surprising nobody went to the length of enabling all beds just yet.

My characters seem to always get stuck in a loop while having sex. They never finish and if I escape the animation, there is a copy of myself and the node still humping away. I'm also not completely sure what all the selections on the interactive disk do?

I am using Fracking Universe which I figure is probably messing with things.

Edit: attached log file

starbound.log

2 hours ago, Stiger said:

My characters seem to always get stuck in a loop while having sex. They never finish and if I escape the animation, there is a copy of myself and the node still humping away. I'm also not completely sure what all the selections on the interactive disk do?

I am using Fracking Universe which I figure is probably messing with things.

Edit: attached log file

starbound.log 103.34 kB · 0 downloads

So, issues i've noticed:

• Everis Race Sexbound Support is duplicated (Two of the same mod).
  • Starbound's Assets are duplicated (Now this one is a real doot. You have the entire game both in normal form [packed.pak] and unpacked. This doubles load times for no effect-- or crashes. Luckily for you, no crashes)
  • Throwing Heart is still throwing errors (No pun intended)...
  • And mainly: "Compatible Mates" is enabled and you have a race without Compatible Mates support. This crashes the animation.
    [15:39:30.432] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/pregnant.lua"]:114: bad argument #1 to 'for iterator' (table expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:

Solution for the last one, which bricks Sexbound for you, is to ask the race support creator to add such entries, or... Patch it yourself. It's not that difficult.

It's just a text file named pregnant.config.patch that goes inside a specific folder, containing this;
image.png.a5cfdc0bb1594f6fd877482aa319509a.png
(Of course, replace "avali" with the species name and you're good)

And hey, if i may ask, give a heads up as to which race you're using? I know a few without Compatible Mates entries, but not all.

6 minutes ago, JBoss1393 said:

so what would i use to edit it

You download the UNPAK version, in there, you just browse to the right folder;
( sexbound/scripts/sexbound/plugin/pregnant.config )

And edit the config file with notepad. It should then have something like this (With less color);
image.png.729d9841c61fb09f09e26099a8d06d0c.png

As shown there, just change the "enablePregnancyFetish" from false to true and you should be golden.