Not sure whether this should go on Sexbound Defeat - since something like this can also happen with Aphrodite's Bow - or somewhere else, but I got an idea.

If there's two sexnode people (I guess is how you'd say it?) close enough, they'd automatically start doing the dirty deed? Not sure if something like this is impossible, or hilariously simple, but I think it'd be a nice touch.

There could also be an option in the configs so you could turn this off, since this could leave you without a partner.

Thanks!

Though I seem to be having an issue with the mod itself. I interact with the little heart things above the beds and my character vanishes, I get the circle position menu come up, but nothing actually happens. NPCs will still lounge and bone but I'm not able to. Anyone got any idea why? I'm using the UNPAK version and the only alteration I've made is enabling pregnancy fetish. I'm using Naturally Aroused and Statue of Diabella. 

9 hours ago, Fozuna said:

Not sure whether this should go on Sexbound Defeat - since something like this can also happen with Aphrodite's Bow - or somewhere else, but I got an idea.

If there's two sexnode people (I guess is how you'd say it?) close enough, they'd automatically start doing the dirty deed? Not sure if something like this is impossible, or hilariously simple, but I think it'd be a nice touch.

There could also be an option in the configs so you could turn this off, since this could leave you without a partner.

That's.... sounds surprisingly easy... Hmm, may have to consider that one for the long run. Though, players being affected by the Aphrodites Bow is part of the Defeat mod, so not standalone, but still. Its a neat idea for the base API, but makes defeating NPC's with melee basically just causing people to have sex which extra odd. But then again, why not.

8 hours ago, JenniferKline said:

Thanks!

Though I seem to be having an issue with the mod itself. I interact with the little heart things above the beds and my character vanishes, I get the circle position menu come up, but nothing actually happens. NPCs will still lounge and bone but I'm not able to. Anyone got any idea why? I'm using the UNPAK version and the only alteration I've made is enabling pregnancy fetish. I'm using Naturally Aroused and Statue of Diabella. 

It'd be worth sending your starbound log over to check what the issue is. Its odd that it only affects the player though! Usually, it errors and cancels the fun for everyone.

3 hours ago, IShA12 said:

npc pregnancy doesnt seem to be working, to clarify this doesnt involve the player, none of the villagers change poses or become pregnant.

Do you have the same issue, or just reminding of the report...? At any rate, its always good to file the log to help find the issue. if they go into animations, start moving, and freeze on climax (Stops moving, even breaking the nodes under the bed keeps the NPC's in the animation)

At any rate: If people have issues without a clear solution, the mod simply not working, just post your log and ask for help. It may take me or anyone else willing to look into it, a while, but it helps a lot with problem-solving.

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

Its a neat idea for the base API, but makes defeating NPC's with melee basically just causing people to have sex which extra odd. But then again, why not.

We could put a timer? Like, after 5 seconds, it'll start checking to see if there's any Sexbound people close enough to it, and then it'll start doing what everyone does when they're within one inch of their life. Fuck people (I guess?).

The timer could also be a config to change.

On 9/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, red3dred said:

Nope, player pregnancies are supposed to be universal and stick around at all times, everywhere. Using FTL however has side-effects and cause sudden births... If such symptoms occur please ask your doctor for help

If you're using "Sexbound Tweaker" however, previous pregnancies from before the mod was installed may cause issues and you'd need a abortion pill from AlluringToys to refresh the backlog of pregnancies that lack the necessary data for the mod to function.

i love your profile picture.

I don't remember if I asked this already or not, but I don't really understand how to use the Sexbound Loungeable Addons. As described, I used one on a basic wooden bed, which was always supported by the mod if I remember correctly, and while it works for the player the NPCs use it as a regular bed and while they're in said bed I can't interract with them other than forcing some dialogue out of them. Aside from that, the mod works as intended. What am I doing wrong?

21 hours ago, Saraniamic said:

I don't remember if I asked this already or not, but I don't really understand how to use the Sexbound Loungeable Addons. As described, I used one on a basic wooden bed, which was always supported by the mod if I remember correctly, and while it works for the player the NPCs use it as a regular bed and while they're in said bed I can't interract with them other than forcing some dialogue out of them. Aside from that, the mod works as intended. What am I doing wrong?

NPC's won't use beds without some "encouragement". Such encouragement can be:

1. Using the "Statue of Dibella" mod to create a "arousing aura" that should make all NPC's nearby horny enough to want to use beds for the Sexbound purpose.
  2. Use the Right-click of the "Aphrodite's Bow", to cause same effect, on a singular individual, thus more controlled.
  3. Use "Naturally Horny" to just have NPC's want to eventually use Sexbound objects on their own when available. This is universal to all NPC's that can interact normally.

All that said, Lewdbound also offers the LewdMagazine to the same effect, as a little AoE cloud, all the while providing "The Holy Bibel" aswell, just in case you have Naturally Horny and want to stop NPC's from being aroused temporarily.

7 hours ago, mixanalal said:

please add a function when creating a character 3 gender  Futa

Forerunners have dictated that this is not easily doable. You are, however, welcome to try.

In other words, at best, a overly complicated and unnecessarily-so, character-consuming mod that would enable this can be made, at worst, its just impossible. There are other ways we could handle this, but all-in-all, not something to fit the main API right now, we're working on other fun things. In the meanwhile, mods like Sexbound Tweaker exist, to allow you to enable characters to be Futa's in specific ways, visually, or mechanically (Impregnation wise).

7 minutes ago, Shuuu said:

Way to minimize unwanted pregnancy (paraphrased_).. What does this mean exactly? A reason i stopped playing the mod awhile back wasmy colony got flooded with offspring (especially since i use the naturally horny, damn colonists bred like rabbits....)

Well, there are abortion pills and condoms, along with i think birth control pills in Alluring Toys now? Those mostly only affect the player, but any NPC wearing condoms won't be able to impregnate other NPC's, so that's something. But let's be honest, with the most recent changes and the fact that Sexbound-enabled beds no longer generate on villages, even with NatHorny, NPC's won't have sex without your intervention, and if they do, pregnancy is the result. As a player, you can't really directly prevent naturally-occurring NPC's from impregnating each other. Its something that could be worked on with more API Addon mods (Like a reverse statue of Dibella that removes pregnancies of any NPC's nearby, or other items of similar effect).

1 hour ago, Shuuu said:

Can i equip my tenants/colonists with condoms? or are they one use items?

They are wearables, and yeah, depending... The tenantanator? Tenantator? The one Tenant-gun mod allows you use NPC-Spawner custom data to change what colonists you have, and how many you have, attached to a single deed, so yeah, you can technically give them condoms and they'll stay with them forever.

Loving this mod, but I do have a question. So far, I have had three kids which I have recruited to be part of my crew, but all three of them are the Soldier class. Is that just the default class any child born is, or can they spawn as any class and I just have atrocious luck getting anyone that isn't Mister Bang Bang Shoot Gun?

14 minutes ago, Rorahusky said:

Loving this mod, but I do have a question. So far, I have had three kids which I have recruited to be part of my crew, but all three of them are the Soldier class. Is that just the default class any child born is, or can they spawn as any class and I just have atrocious luck getting anyone that isn't Mister Bang Bang Shoot Gun?

First one, without "Sexbound Tweaker", the only Crewmember class that players give birth to is Soldier (Blue suit, always holds gun). The other mods features are all optional though, if you don't want them.

On 9/11/2019 at 12:50 AM, red3dred said:

Every now and then i remember i have a colossal backlog of dialogues, both by Eiko, me, Ryla and the SxB community... But i gotta fix the dialogues on my end, compatibilize, put the right ones in the right place, remove those that are a bit too much nonsense and maybe slightly accidentally offensive.
image.png.65a576fc344252e9796dabcce96a5c81.png

So, pardon, i gotta get around to wrangling those files up.

Please let me know when you do, I would love to see them in game.

4 hours ago, Shuuu said:

So how do i use condoms? i wear it like armor in the armor slot (not social) ahd the chick still gets knocked up,. I have ATC v18

That's how its supposed to work... I can confirm they work off the visual/cosmetic slot, but not sure about wearing it under cosmetics like that.

Basically, if the climax particles (The white particles) come off, then that means its not working.

If you can confirm they don't work from the armor slot, i'll take a look and count that as a bug to fix.

2 hours ago, RDKateran said:

So how does the pregnancy thing work, exactly?  The FAQ says the fetish is set to off by default, but my character still got a crewmember pregnant according to SAIL.

The "Fetish" is not the mechanic. Pregnancy itself isn't disabled by default, only the pregnant belly during sex animations. To disable pregnancy in general, you'd need to set the fertility value in the same config to 0, or just disable the pregnancy module entirely on the main mod config.

13 minutes ago, rayotte said:

Are there any nude modes that work with sexbound? I mean when generally unclothed. It seems weird to disrobe and theres no dick because sex isn't happening. I tried looking on the nexus but I couldn't get the one nude mod to work.

If i remember correctly, lots of people just use "Get rid of that underwear" found in the workshop, or the Nexus/external download one called "Nude races". Those are pretty common and pretty simple, low chance of your things poking through clothing/ visible through clothing.

All nude mods work Sexbound-- Sexbound does override the human body images by default, but it loads like, as the very first mod after the base game, so unless your mod is literally loading on a priority lower than -69, it should work fine. Installation can be confusing though as every user has a wacky way.