50 minutes ago, Dragxon said:

Hi i have two questions

1 my avali turns into a human during sex, and 2 can i have this mod equipped if im playing multiplayer with a friend who doesn't

1) You need to have a support for the Avali species.
2) Hah, no. It won't cause any issues on your end, but it won't work.

has anyone with ideas and/or talent taken up the task of adding more dialog?

not all the positions have lines, and i would really like see all scenarios have atleast a few lines

like the different combinations of actor 1 and 2 genders and pregnancies

the avali patch added a pretty good selection, along with specific lines for avali/human

12 hours ago, meteo1337 said:

not all the positions have lines, and i would really like see all scenarios have atleast a few lines

the avali patch added a pretty good selection, along with specific lines for avali/human

That's interesting cause I had a thought of doing that myself, though I doubt I would do much of a good job at it. or eve make it function.

2 hours ago, dienow said:

Hey red, is there any way to change the configuration for how NPCs use sexnodes such that they will only use the sexnode if the one using it currently is of the opposite sex?

Not in the configs, that'd be a whole new level of programming to let the NPC's check the gender of another NPC inside a sexnode before pathing to it. As is they just see a sexnode, when their arousal is high enough, and they path to it.

3 hours ago, red3dred said:

Not in the configs, that'd be a whole new level of programming to let the NPC's check the gender of another NPC inside a sexnode before pathing to it. As is they just see a sexnode, when their arousal is high enough, and they path to it.

What is the max distance an NPC needs to be before they either ignore or move to a closer sexnode?

2 hours ago, RagnaBlade said:

What is the max distance an NPC needs to be before they either ignore or move to a closer sexnode?

From personal experience, around 20~22 blocks in Radius. This of course will constantly update as they move. (EG: If they move in a corridor between either end, but in the middle they can "see" a bed with unoccupied nodes, they will then override their current path and go to it.)

If they can see a bed but can't path to it, they don't often "give up" on it, and will stand immobile for the most part.

6 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

So the lounge placeable doesn't work on any existing villages? How can I get NPC villages to get it on? Also the bow isn't working as every NPC it goes right through, I just spawned it like I used to and it used to work.

Beds behave like normal until a loungeable addon is placed on them. You place it on top of the bed like you place the Anvil Addons, the Accelerator and such addons.

As for the bow, the bow now has a quest and two versions, default which is just a bow now, and the "imbuedaphroditesbow" which is the proper one.

I can't place the lounge though. What beds are supported? All vanilla? Do I have to enable cheats to place them on any bed in any world? I click and click but it won't let me place on anything. I mean like in villages (not my own but the ones generated NPC owned). Just want to make the villages more.....alive.

For the bow do I type /spawnitem imbuedaphroditesbow to get the real one that affects NPCs?

5 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

I can't place the lounge though. What beds are supported? All vanilla? Do I have to enable cheats to place them on any bed in any world? I click and click but it won't let me place on anything. I mean like in villages (not my own but the ones generated NPC owned). Just want to make the villages more.....alive.

For the bow do I type /spawnitem imbuedaphroditesbow to get the real one that affects NPCs?

Supported beds are:

Spoiler
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

And most of those should be found on village and otherwise naturally spawning structures. You'd need to be able to build in that area, if its protected, then you can't place it.

And for the second, yes, exactly that. Or if you prefer to through the quest first try "aphroditesstaff".

On 8/31/2019 at 3:12 PM, meteo1337 said:

Every now and then i remember i have a colossal backlog of dialogues, both by Eiko, me, Ryla and the SxB community... But i gotta fix the dialogues on my end, compatibilize, put the right ones in the right place, remove those that are a bit too much nonsense and maybe slightly accidentally offensive.
image.png.65a576fc344252e9796dabcce96a5c81.png

So, pardon, i gotta get around to wrangling those files up.

11 hours ago, LIMENZ said:

Will this mod still have possible big future updates? Or is it just left for modders to add new content like positions and stuff

Of course updates will happen (Hopefully if we don't suffer a fate worse than [REDACTED])

That said, updates are being worked on, and not all is lost. I'm also working on content in background, but its slow (As shown by the example above, its something like spending 5 hours to fix 1 thing out of 20 for 1 modular addition (or simply mod))

There are a few things on the backburner for the updates (Waiting on external resources) and i've been pondering mechanics on how to enable Randomly Generated monsters and allowing for Larger monsters to align with the animations. There are of course many other features being worked on and polished before something stable is put out. Doesn't really help we only have 1 good code-wizard and me working on the mainstream things, so that's why suggestions, contributions, ideas, those are always welcome and incite other users to partake.

55 minutes ago, Viruxeye96 said:

Will there ever be a Masturbate Ability or option to be put in? Having sex in general is really cool, but I kinda want the ability to have my character jerk off without the use of a specific furniture or object.

For simple animations "on the go" there's Lewdbound, primarily the "dongles" from the mod, albeit currently in testing, provide that for males. For females its a bit more complex and still being worked on.

If you just mean sex animations, its impossible to do them as of right now without a object. Even when you hit a NPC with the bow, they become a object that is placed down in the world for you to interact with. There needs to be some changes to both the framework and the animations (images) before we can get working single-character animations, or simply "masturbation", and that'd impact all current species supports, so its a reluctant addition, but a impactful one i would think is a good idea.

On 9/11/2019 at 1:50 AM, red3dred said:

Every now and then i remember i have a colossal backlog of dialogues, both by Eiko, me, Ryla and the SxB community... But i gotta fix the dialogues on my end, compatibilize, put the right ones in the right place, remove those that are a bit too much nonsense and maybe slightly accidentally offensive.

So, pardon, i gotta get around to wrangling those files up.

Of course updates will happen (Hopefully if we don't suffer a fate worse than [REDACTED])

That said, updates are being worked on, and not all is lost. I'm also working on content in background, but its slow (As shown by the example above, its something like spending 5 hours to fix 1 thing out of 20 for 1 modular addition (or simply mod))

There are a few things on the backburner for the updates (Waiting on external resources) and i've been pondering mechanics on how to enable Randomly Generated monsters and allowing for Larger monsters to align with the animations. There are of course many other features being worked on and polished before something stable is put out. Doesn't really help we only have 1 good code-wizard and me working on the mainstream things, so that's why suggestions, contributions, ideas, those are always welcome and incite other users to partake.

Thank you for your hard work and your friends/team. This mod is amazing and i'm constantly checking out, i wish i could help, but i can barely turn on my computer without instructions ;3, kudos for always answering people here too lol.

I'm really looking forward the monsters and the new expanded dialogue, that was something i was wondering if i could easily edit into some of the files, but i guess just copypasting code and adding text is more complicated it seems

7 hours ago, JenniferKline said:

Anyone got a list of furniture compatable with the mod? It seems that all the beds I'm using aren't compatible and it'd be nice if there's a list I can go through to find out what is, before I start wildly building.

Spoiler
  1. apexbed
  2. birdbed
  3. sacrificialaltar
  4. tribalbed2
  5. rainbowwoodbed
  6. dustybed
  7. dustytable (yes, its in the base API and it works, but removes the whole top of the table as a side effect)
  8. floranbed
  9. florancouch
  10. sleepingbag
  11. woodenbed
  12. woodenbed2
  13. haypile
  14. medievalbed
  15. medievalcellbed
  16. medievaldesk
  17. medievaltable
  18. wheelbarrow
  19. prisonmattress
  20. frontierbed
  21. tier1bed
  22. tier2bed
  23. tier3bed
  24. tier4bed

And a little FYI, there is a "Sexbound Tables" addon i'm working on to add more tables and keep table-top functionality, it currently affects 10 tables.

25 minutes ago, gizmo1206 said:

does being on the ship f up pregnancy? since ive gotten pregnant multiple times but it just went away pretty much whenever i got on my ship

Nope, player pregnancies are supposed to be universal and stick around at all times, everywhere. Using FTL however has side-effects and cause sudden births... If such symptoms occur please ask your doctor for help

If you're using "Sexbound Tweaker" however, previous pregnancies from before the mod was installed may cause issues and you'd need a abortion pill from AlluringToys to refresh the backlog of pregnancies that lack the necessary data for the mod to function.

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

Nope, player pregnancies are supposed to be universal and stick around at all times, everywhere. Using FTL however has side-effects and cause sudden births... If such symptoms occur please ask your doctor for help

If you're using "Sexbound Tweaker" however, previous pregnancies from before the mod was installed may cause issues and you'd need a abortion pill from AlluringToys to refresh the backlog of pregnancies that lack the necessary data for the mod to function.

not using tweaker yet and not even sudden births they kind of just disappeared.maybe it had something to do with updating mods a few months old on a existing save(started playing  again for the first time in months and ive been updating mods) and im not sure if its important but i went from the "pak" to "unpak" version if that matters. Also turned on "allowMultipleImpregnations" but now im trying with it off

Edit: After testing i found the problem to of been my old save and updating it after months, since i tested with a new save and everything worked fine,also just tried the abortion pill and that fixed things too