Finally got it to work on my game but their faces are horribly fucked. They look like clay masks made from their heads to necks placed on their bodies which are still male (I know they male because they aint usin the bikini versions of vanilla armor like some should be. They dont have black faces but need them to have normal faces, how do I fix?

UPDATE: Realized I never completed the last step but thats because I dont use Mod Organizer. Found the output folder & placed it in my meshes & textures but the affected NPCs are still ugly af with male bodies. Starting a new game did not fix them either. How do I make them actually female with better lookin faces? 

On 12/30/2018 at 4:30 AM, Destroyah340 said:

Finally got it to work on my game but their faces are horribly fucked. They look like clay masks made from their heads to necks placed on their bodies which are still male (I know they male because they aint usin the bikini versions of vanilla armor like some should be. They dont have black faces but need them to have normal faces, how do I fix?

UPDATE: Realized I never completed the last step but thats because I dont use Mod Organizer. Found the output folder & placed it in my meshes & textures but the affected NPCs are still ugly af with male bodies. Starting a new game did not fix them either. How do I make them actually female with better lookin faces? 

If you've still got male bodies, something in the script didn't work - remove the SkyFem mod and start again. If the bodies haven't been changed, the head parts (the dummy output folder) will do nothing, even if you get it in the right place.

If the faces are wrong, make sure you added the files from Dummy Output correctly - put them in an archive and add them as a new mod. Just copying them can work but it'll be a royal pain to remove them if you get it wrong ;)

any chance for a SOS version for  'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light'?

I get the skyfem to work without SoS, but trying with sos my game just crashes on disrobing.

EDIT: nvm. was a load order problem. Had to put xpmse lower than sos.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:50 PM, howlerleech said:

Can i just not add as masters animation and clothes mods? I mean, put as masters only mods that add npcs and the vanilla.

what you can do is:

After running the script right click the Skyfem plugin and Clean Masters

it will remove master dependencies from all mods that are not actually affected, allowing for easy removal of those from your list.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, every time I've tried this mod, no matter how or what I've done, this mod just seems to crash my game before it can start. I have no idea why, what's gone wrong etc. Any help would be appreciated. It is in fact at the botttom of my load order, and my vortex has DummyOutput.rar as a mod. Any help?

I got this mod working for the most part. I got majority of the NPC's looking great and how I'd expect. A few have brown/dark faces that either enable/disable fixed, or using setnpcweight xxx would fix. Has anyone encountered this or know what causes it? Additionally, I would try to fix some neck seams with setnpcweight xxx, the neck seam would disappear, but their hair would disappear and face would change slightly.

I checked some of the NIFs from the DummyOutput file - most look great. Other had weird cylinder heads, not sure if that has something to do with it. Those weird files were also always much smaller than the NIFs that looked great. The good ones ranged from 500 to 4000 KB while the bad ones were always 100 - 200 KB. Not sure if that has something to do with it but thought I would mention it.

Overall, great mod. Going to load it up in CK to see if I can debug anything!

• 1 month later...

Great mod, thanks for this, I do have a small issue though.
After installing, everything works in game but I'm not able to load my Bodyslide presets anymore (especially hair and eyes refuse to load), any idea how that might be related?
Edit: Some hairstyles also become bald, which is weird because the majority seem to work fine. Also might be useful to specify that I'm using LE.

Is it possible to restore just the voices of every npc? I know it's be weird to hear a female person talk in a male voice but iirc the old skyfem had a restore the male voice option and this one as weird as it sounds doesn't do anything no matter which voice option I pick. I just have no voices in general

23 hours ago, CursedChaos said:

Is it possible to restore just the voices of every npc? I know it's be weird to hear a female person talk in a male voice but iirc the old skyfem had a restore the male voice option and this one as weird as it sounds doesn't do anything no matter which voice option I pick. I just have no voices in general

That's odd. I selected "none" for the voice option during the installation, and all male-to-female npcs have the original male voices.

First of all, great mod my dude, makes Skyrim a lot more fun to play! Thanks for your hard work!

Now i have a question, when im installing the mod whit Vortex it keeps telling me that i miss 2 masters for the Skyfem patch. esp .. SOS-Smurf Average.esp and SOS- vectur plexus Regular addon.esp but i already install everything 4 times... i legit cannot find those esp. no matter where i look.

Someone can help me?

thanks again!

16 hours ago, Blazeofdragon said:

First of all, great mod my dude, makes Skyrim a lot more fun to play! Thanks for your hard work!

Now i have a question, when im installing the mod whit Vortex it keeps telling me that i miss 2 masters for the Skyfem patch. esp .. SOS-Smurf Average.esp and SOS- vectur plexus Regular addon.esp but i already install everything 4 times... i legit cannot find those esp. no matter where i look.

Someone can help me?

thanks again!

I use Mod Organizer 2, so I'm not sure this will help, but assuming that you get an installation wizard (fomod?) when you install SkyFem, it asks which SOS addon (this is to add schlongs to your male-to-female NPCs) you want to use. If you select any option other than "none", it will require the Schlongs of Skyrim mod to be installed (those missing masters are from that mod). 

So essentially if you don't want female schlongs, select "none" in the SOS section during the installation of SkyFem.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5355-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 8:33 AM, slotaction said:

I got this mod working for the most part. I got majority of the NPC's looking great and how I'd expect. A few have brown/dark faces that either enable/disable fixed, or using setnpcweight xxx would fix. Has anyone encountered this or know what causes it? Additionally, I would try to fix some neck seams with setnpcweight xxx, the neck seam would disappear, but their hair would disappear and face would change slightly.

I checked some of the NIFs from the DummyOutput file - most look great. Other had weird cylinder heads, not sure if that has something to do with it. Those weird files were also always much smaller than the NIFs that looked great. The good ones ranged from 500 to 4000 KB while the bad ones were always 100 - 200 KB. Not sure if that has something to do with it but thought I would mention it.

Overall, great mod. Going to load it up in CK to see if I can debug anything!

Any luck, sir? I got the same issue. No other mod other than USSEP.