I have a strange conflict between this patcher and S.L.U.T.S. getting constant CTDs whenever I approach a city that offers horse cart service. I have to test this further, evaluating whether the CTDs persist if I exclude S.L.U.T.S. from the patching process. (Regarding Skyrim LE.)

On 4/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, Kestrel77 said:

could i do something like this : PC male but all npc are females?

Im after the same, have you had any luck?

I tried Unique Player Character mod but no joy... that being said i was getting tired.. Im gunna spend a few hours on it tonight if i make a breakthrough i will let you know.

18 minutes ago, nobowataya said:

Im after the same, have you had any luck?

I tried Unique Player Character mod but no joy... that being said i was getting tired.. Im gunna spend a few hours on it tonight if i make a breakthrough i will let you know.

:classic_wink:

I have an issue installing this mod. I have followed the instructions exactly as directed, but there is no Skyfem - Patcher in the drop down menu. 

This is seriously the last mod I need to make my game perfect any help is really welcome

So, I had a lot of issues getting this to work. I would always end up with male bodies and the black face bug.I eventually loaded up just usleep, SOS, Touched by Dibella and this and it worked fine. Then I began adding mods in blocks of 20-30 until things broke again. In the end the problem was with adding an ESL ( an actual ESL, not an ESP flagged as an ESL) into the skyfem patcher in TESvEdit. The ESL in question was an armor mod with no NPCs included, so I think it was just that is was an ESL file. I was able to re-enable the ESL without issue after running the skyfem patcher. Hope this helps anyone else with this issue.

On a side note, it would be awesome if you could make a version that allows for a different body for the converted males. Like use Touched by Dibella or CBBE curvy for them and have CBBE Slim for females. Of course you would need to also convert armor then as well, so it would be a lot more work/patching.

I'm guessing the author of this script is no longer with the community based on the fact that the mod is posted by "Guest" and the profile in inaccessible.

The blackface in the game in due to the script copying in the facegen data from the base mod the actor is in rather than the new Facegen created by the script.   I don't know why this is, I only know that this is causing it.  You can look at the dates in the Dummy override file,  The ones that are working right will have  the date you ran the script assigned to them.  The ones that  will give you black face have much older dates.

Rerunning the script will not help as the program check the character data to see if Skyfem has modified it in the past, if it has it will skip it.

I have a way to resolve the black face issues but it is rather tedious. 

1. Find the FormID of the affected NPC  (It will match the filename on the facegen data or you can look it up.  For Example Brynyolf has a form ID of 1b07d.  In the facegen data his record is 0001b07d.nif

2. Open TSeedit and let it load everything

3. Type in the form ID of the NPC in the FormID field in the top left and hit enter

4 In the right hand pane,  Right click on the top of the column with the Skyfem.header and click remove.

5. Rerun the patcher. and new Facegen will have been generated in the overwrite folder.

For the record, SunJeong's various armors sometimes malfunction with the player when using SkyFem,

This is due to SkyFem being unable to actually change your gender.

Use the console command

~player.sexchange

if SunJeong's stuff won't appear.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Sourozowy said:

Is there any way to let SOS apply only to converted males, keeping females dongless?

Yes, open the MCM menu for SOS, then open the UNP submenu (or whetever dong is being assigned to females). You can uncheck for each race you don't want to have schlongs. You can check the 'Clean' option to remove that schlong type from the PC and NCPs if they already have them.

On 6/1/2019 at 3:00 AM, blueowlpso2 said:

so... now that I know that this mod is no longer being worked on, I'm trying to uninstall it. unfortunately, the black face issue continues after onto the male faces. Any suggestions other than re-install the game?

You'll need to "remove" those NPCs via Fallrim Tools. Otherwise you can just start a new game and not use the patcher, or go back to a saved game before you used the patcher. I'll post instructions on how to do this, but it's really tedious because you have to do it for every affected NPC. I'd just restart or go back to a previous save and save yourself the hassle.

• 2 weeks later...

I have exactly the same problem as Loki00.  It led me to abandon this version and instead use an old version of skyfem and skyfem npc beauty that i converted with CK into SSE.  I checked so many times that the filename and path for skyfem ignore.txt was correct, correctly capitalized and that there were no syntax errors.  the file does exist on my hard drive and is spelled correctly and the patcher in xedit ran through mod organizer 2 cant find it.  i even copypasted the path into windows explorer address bar (minus the filename) and it worked and went to the correct place.

I think this is an issue with mod organizers virtualized file system?  I had a similar issue with the skyproc patcher for perkus maximus.  it couldnt find a file that existed exactly where it was looking for said file. 

its frustrating because i dont think i have a way of fixing this short of building a file structure on my harddrive that properly matches everything including having skyrimse copied to said folder and running the patchers within this system and then putting the output of skyfem and PM patchers into the mod organizer file structure and hoping it works and that i replicated everything accurately.  nevermind having to repeat this process if i get any new mods

i had skyfem LE working but eventually abandoned it also because i didnt want to have the extra work of self crafting or modifying existing dicks to work with skyfem.  no clue if its still being worked on but some here think i tisnt. 

there are additional problems that crop up with skyfem as well, where sexlab doesnt have a way to know of the existence of futanari or sissies or whatnot, it only understands male or female, if you pick male you will often end up being the aggressor when it doesnt make sense, and if you pick female you will almost never be in a situation where you are the one doing the thrusting, usually it will pick lesbian animations which also dont make sense for futa. also theres a lack of aggressive animations where the female is dominant, cowgirl ones sort of work but not really?

and if you like seriously big dicks, like horse sized, youre going to run into issues with dicks clipping out of the backs of peoples heads, out of the tops of their bellies, and etc.  the sex works better with real life sized dicks, as even with clams of skyrim that hole aint opening up enough to fit something that large inside. 

maybe if someone really wanted to put a lot of time in they could craft an animation collection / animation settings and tags in such a way that you could uninstall all other sexlab animations, install this kit and have it work for futa out of the box.  i think you could advance the futanariness of skyrim a lot just by messing with the tags on animations. 

On 7/7/2019 at 6:10 AM, mzaoral said:

I have exactly the same problem as Loki00.  It led me to abandon this version and instead use an old version of skyfem and skyfem npc beauty that i converted with CK into SSE.  I checked so many times that the filename and path for skyfem ignore.txt was correct, correctly capitalized and that there were no syntax errors.  the file does exist on my hard drive and is spelled correctly and the patcher in xedit ran through mod organizer 2 cant find it.  i even copypasted the path into windows explorer address bar (minus the filename) and it worked and went to the correct place.

I think this is an issue with mod organizers virtualized file system?  I had a similar issue with the skyproc patcher for perkus maximus.  it couldnt find a file that existed exactly where it was looking for said file. 

its frustrating because i dont think i have a way of fixing this short of building a file structure on my harddrive that properly matches everything including having skyrimse copied to said folder and running the patchers within this system and then putting the output of skyfem and PM patchers into the mod organizer file structure and hoping it works and that i replicated everything accurately.  nevermind having to repeat this process if i get any new mods

Set up an executable in MO2 for SSEEdit to be run from MO2. Have it start in your actual data folder. By starting it with MO2, it will start in the "virtual folder" (not the real one), and all your mods will be loaded. Create a Edit Scripts folder in the SkyFem mod folder and copy the SkyFem scripts AND text files (including "skyfem ignore.txt") to this folder from the "SkyFem - Scripts v4.0.4.zip" achive. The patcher will find them there. The error says its looking in the real data

folder, but its not. Its looking in MO2's "virtual folder". NOTHING needs to be in your real game folder except the base game and BSA's when you use MO2.

Yes, i said in the post you quoted that i did infact run it through MO2, and despite that it couldnt find the files necessary.  I was checking in the data structure and in the mod organizer mod folders for the existence of the files it was looking for.

its okay im over it now and im knee deep in a non female only run.  Thank you for taking the time to help though.