16 hours ago, Itsausername69 said:

This is such an amazing mod, thank you for all your hard work. 
Just a few questions though, and it was definitely something i probably messed up but I dont know. 
Im trying to use this mod with sos, and i definitely disabled it and everything before running skyfem through xedit, etc, but the issue is all the models that were previously males have the penis floating a couple inches above where the actual body is. I tried to get around this by just disabling the schlong for males so I could have "females" but then the models just have this weird brown underwear model that I dont remember having previously. Is this an issue with sos iteself?

Thanks for any help!

I've added a new version where you don't need to disable stuff.

The patcher automatically recognizes mods to skip and works around them.

Let me know if the new version works for you.

I can't seem to change the load order for anything and I think I broke something.

It says "Load Order FileID [09] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "SkyFem NPC.esp"

This is step 6 of the installation process. please help.

from the log:

Going through all files to find records to copy...
   Scanning Skyrim.esm...
      Loaded groups
         Patching NPCs...
[00:17] Exception in unit SkyFem line 190: Load order FileID [09] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "SkyFem NPC.esp"
[00:17] Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": Load order FileID [09] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "SkyFem NPC.esp"

edit: I may have fixed it, apparently when I reopened SSEEdit after closing it, I had to reselect all the masters again. odd.

On 12/11/2018 at 12:01 PM, Minos_1 said:

Hello everyone, I have a mod question, I have Skyrim LE, I also installed bestiality content, after using this mod, all the horses became females, so the question is how do I return the men's prizes to the horses and possibly other animals (did not check all)

I've added a new version which should work with More Nasty Critters.

On 12/11/2018 at 9:33 PM, Sterben4 said:

Hey I've been getting "Exception in unit SkyFem line 216: List index out of bounds (-1)" anybody know what the problem is?

I've uploaded a new version which should hopefully work now!

Hello,

I'm still getting the Index out of bounds (-1) error.

Also, the legendary esp doesn't seem to recognize the unofficial Skyrim legendary patch on vortex.

Exception in unit SkyFem line 216: List index out of bounds (-1)

Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": List index out of bounds (-1)

Hey  a11hai1kotl - thanks for the continued work on this!

I've just tried the latest version but am having trouble. With default settings, the script runs fine but as soon as I set MarkMaleAsFemale to true, the script terminates with the following:

Spoiler

Scanning Skyrim.esm...

Loaded groups

Patching NPCs...

[00:07] Exception in unit SkyFem line 505:   is not editable.

[00:07] Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher":   is not editable

Any suggestions?

On 12/10/2018 at 8:06 AM, a11hai1kotl said:

Thanks for letting me know.

I've fixed the error. Let me know if this works now!

Sorry for the delay, working perfectly now. Got the black face bug the first time I ran with the mod. I had forgotten to move Meshes and Textures from the DummyOutput folder in the new mod to the root. Once I did, all issues were resolved. Loving the new look of Femrim.

5 hours ago, Polar891 said:

Hello,

I'm still getting the Index out of bounds (-1) error.

Also, the legendary esp doesn't seem to recognize the unofficial Skyrim legendary patch on vortex.

Exception in unit SkyFem line 216: List index out of bounds (-1)

Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": List index out of bounds (-1)

Can you check with the new files now?

I think it should be removed.

4 hours ago, Sally Sinamon said:

Hey  a11hai1kotl - thanks for the continued work on this!

I've just tried the latest version but am having trouble. With default settings, the script runs fine but as soon as I set MarkMaleAsFemale to true, the script terminates with the following:

Reveal hidden contents

Scanning Skyrim.esm...

Loaded groups

Patching NPCs...

[00:07] Exception in unit SkyFem line 505:   is not editable.

[00:07] Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher":   is not editable

Any suggestions?

I've added the fixed version!

8 hours ago, sp00ntism said:

nice mod, but is there a way i can make it so that im still male? 

Not very easily.

You would need to install a custom race mod and then change the player character to that custom race.

1 minute ago, RetroGray said:

Just popping in to say thanks for your continued work on this. Newest version is working beautifully on legendary edition.

You're welcome!

14 hours ago, King of the Losers said:

I've added the fixed version!

Thank Yu ^^

Seems to work perfectly now - everyone in Skyrim is beautiful :)

Only had a little play so far. Wandered around Whiterun and Solitude, chatted with Jarls, no crashes. Only bug so far (I expect some with turning everyone female) is that Amren won't give me the quest to find his family sword... Could there really be a 'Amren is male' condition on that?? I'll fight my way into the CK later and check :)

@sp00ntism - Yes you can do it with a unique player race. It is a bit of work but someone in Corsec's LE thread did it and explained the details:

Discussion starts at the bottom of the first page and goes on for a while but it was definitely successful!

On 12/7/2018 at 7:35 PM, King of the Losers said:

I can't give any other help then say that you might not have moved the texture and meshes folders from the DummyOutput folder to the Data folder (or as a separate mod in your manager).

Let me know if you have done that and then we can start debugging.

Yeah, that's probably what went wrong.  I'll try again, thanks!

3 hours ago, BrokenRivals said:

Nvm im an idiot. just dont know where the UNP addon is pls. Also all the males are blackface...

If your males have black faces, it means you haven't copied the Dummy Output folder to the right place. Go into Dummy Output, select both meshes and textures folders and right-click. If you have 7-zip installed (you should!) select 7-zip->Add to archive and then choose a name and save the archive. If you don't have 7-zip, select the folders then right-click and choose Send to -> Compressed (zipped) folder. Either way, you'll end up with a new 7z or zip file with the new heads in it. Just add that with your mod manager like any other mod (make sure it loads after any other mods that might change NPCs).

UNP addon, I'm not sure as I don't use SOS but my guess would be this file.

@King of the Losers - no idea what caused my Amren problem before but it wasn't your mod. Once I had everything set up, I started a new game and have had no issues at all with a 100% female syrim :)

By the by.... I spent the best part of a year using (and converting and finishing and updating) the Woman's World mod (I ended up with a 30GB folder of head textures!!) to achieve an all-female Skyrim and I still had a lot of work to do.... Your mod does it all in 10 minutes. Much Kudos to Corsec for the original idea but huge Kudos to you for refining it - Skyrim will never be the same again!

I can't wait to see what you do next....

3 hours ago, BrokenRivals said:

Nvm im an idiot. just dont know where the UNP addon is pls. Also all the males are blackface...

You need to move both the folders inside the DummyFolder, as the black face happens when the textures folder is missing.

15 minutes ago, Sally Sinamon said:

@King of the Losers - no idea what caused my Amren problem before but it wasn't your mod. Once I had everything set up, I started a new game and have had no issues at all with a 100% female syrim :)

By the by.... I spent the best part of a year using (and converting and finishing and updating) the Woman's World mod (I ended up with a 30GB folder of head textures!!) to achieve an all-female Skyrim and I still had a lot of work to do.... Your mod does it all in 10 minutes. Much Kudos to Corsec for the original idea but huge Kudos to you for refining it - Skyrim will never be the same again!

I can't wait to see what you do next....

Thanks a lot!

I'm super glad that it helped you and you're having fun with it.

I'm mostly going to focus on keeping the Skyrim version stable and adding very small patches for more custom mods, like Clockwork SSE which I will upload sometime.

Other than that I am now waiting for custom body for Fallout 4 to be released and then I will release the modified version of FemOut 4 which will do the same thing.

Unfortunately, Fallout 4 is a much more complicated beast and the way it is currently designed might cause a lot of stuttering and longer load times, so I need to do a bit more testing and work before releasing it.

But rest assured there will be a Fallout 4 version of this mod and when TES6 gets released (when our grandchildren are born) this will be ported for it.

Yeah, ZAZ's new skeleton for FO4 looks amazing. The problem (IMO) is that FO4 is a very small and very dull game. The map is way smaller than Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim or even FO3 and the few side quests that are there are all locked into the main quest. If you don't want to do the main quest (and I really don't!), you're left with killing supermutants and building settlements. Sim Settlements at least makes the second one fun ;)

Oblivion and Skyrim on the other hand, you can ignore the main quest and just play the lawful good, righteous paladin helping endless streams of people in need trudging through countless dungeons. Even after 7 years, I still occasionally find something new in Skyrim!

Meh, just my thoughts - don't wan't to derail the thread ;)

Anyway, in FO4, I use a mod called Lots More Settlers and Raiders (or something similar) and lots of people complained of stuttering and long load times with it. The original mod didn't include pre-generated facegen data (I guess FO4 can do them on the fly?) but the author added them later as an extra (huge!) download. I honestly see no difference between installing the facegen data and not but  the comments on the mod said it made a dramatic improvement for many. I've got a fairly modern CPU (Ryzen 3) with a fairly old GPU (1050ti). I guess the problems arise when you have a setup the other way around...?

Hi guys, mod has been great so far, but I've just run into a problem. I'm getting black face with regards to anything in the Dragonborn DLC. So I went and checked out the meshes and what not and of course, there is no Dragonborn folder. Went to XEdit to repatch and realized that for whatever reason it's not adding Dragonborn.esm to the list so I can patch it. How can I do that manually? Clicking add masters doesn't activate any sort of prompt. Skyrim, Update, Dawnguard and Hearthfire are all added automatically, just not Dragonborn.

**I found the problem. There is an "ok" button at the bottom of the module selection I couldn't see unless I maximized the window, prior to this I was just activating Skyfem by double clicking it. This brought up all plugins and I was able to add Dragonborn to the Skyfem master list. Fuck me right?