7 hours ago, devildx said:

Those are from the SOS and you need the 3 of them.

You also need one of the 2 female addons that I posted (UNP or ERF High Poly) so the skyfem can convert the 3 SOS default addons in one of the female addon. 

Fair enough, it's been a while since I used SkyFem.

Hey guys & gals, how are you doing? ^^

So I was wondering, I have the horsecock mod installed and before the SOS patch for Skyfem (Which in its absence made the "males" cocks to be offset and also to show up that ugly underwear when no schlong was selected) I used it without adding its plugin to the Skyfem patching, so then it would give the effect of having a "male" with a vagina, since it was appearently incompatible.

But now that the issue was fixed and when selecting a "no schlong" option on a transformed male it shows a vagina without that nasty underwear. I wonder if, say that now I do add the horsecock plugin into Skyfem patching. Would that allow the horsecock to be an available option for males? (And as always, by males, I mean the characters that before Skyfem were males, and now are fabulous, hehe).

One last thing but this is more a general curiosity one, is there another schlong type besides the normal "humanlike" type and the horsecock ones? I recall one that turned the character dick into a legit snake or something but never tried it cause I thought it was a bit bizarre XD

So I'm having an issue with this mod where some of the males-turned-female have a black face or even no face at all (see screenshot), and I can't figure out what causes it. I do know that it only affects some characters, and that it's random, different ones every time I run the script. Does anyone have any idea what could cause it?

ScreenShot0.png

I asked this before but I think you haven't answered to me.

Is there a way to update the patch when you uninstall one of the mods you have without having to completely reinstalling Skyfem again?

Say I dont want an armor mod anymore cause is taking plugins room for my max amount, but since Skyfem tagged it before as a master now I have to reinstall the whole thing again in order to keep it working.

What about the presets hairstyle/eyes thingy?

OK, SO I have decided that I suck at trying to get some of these more complicated mods functioning. I tried to follow the install directions but MO2 says it was dropped for vortex and when I attempted to use it the SSEEdit couldnt see SkyFem. But when I attempted the steps via Vortex it could, however it didnt seem to do anything when it ran the script, though it claimed it completed it. And I could never find the file referenced to copy things from or to. Are there any updated directions to install this with vortex that I may have missed? 

Thanks in advance for any answers you may have.

1 hour ago, Dormanious1986 said:

I tried to follow the install directions but MO2 says it was dropped for vortex

That makes no sense what so ever.

And I could never find the file referenced to copy things from or to

Which files do you mean?

Are there any updated directions to install this with vortex that I may have missed? 

No and you don't need any.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

where can i find SOS B3lisario unp addon ? after instaling the mod with MO2 i see in the plugin that it says it needs several addons. I dont see anywhere in this pages where to find them. Can you add the link for me please

That one is the plugin that is added on the Schlongs for Females

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

found it. ok and where is SOS vectorplexus regular and muscular addon ?

If I remember correctly, when you first install SOS it gives you the option to select which addons you want to install, If you're not seeing them you probably just picked smurf. You need the three of them.

53 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

If I remember correctly, when you first install SOS it gives you the option to select which addons you want to install, If you're not seeing them you probably just picked smurf. You need the three of them.

yes it gives me 3 addons but skyfem sos patch is asking for regular and maskular vectorplexus masters in MO2

21 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

yes it gives me 3 addons but skyfem sos patch is asking for regular and maskular vectorplexus masters in MO2

Yeah, because those 3 addons that it adds are those masters that the patcher requires. Its gonna ask you for the 3 of them to be present in order to work. You probably need to reinstall SOS for it to happen, then the patch on the plugin list order should go after those 3 SOS plugins it adds. When you reinstall SOS make sure you selected the 3 types so it adds the 3 plugins.

On 8/1/2020 at 10:10 PM, Idjho said:

Apologies if this has already been answered, but I can't figure out how to prevent creatures from becoming females or a way to change them back? 

Much appreciated if anyone has the answer.

I believe the intent of the mod is to make everything female.

I've not attempted to tear apart what it does so I can't say for certain if excluding masters from the patcher or manually editing creatures/characters in the creation kit would work for providing exclusions but that's where I'd start.