• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2020 at 8:00 AM, Leyrann said:

I don't believe that's possible with this mod. However, you can download something like Futanari CBBE or such (SoS add-ons) to have a schlong on your female body. SoS also gives you the ability to give yourself a schlong while setting the chance one appears naturally to 0, so you can be the only one. In my personal opinion, futa or dickgirl on female is better than male on female anyway.

--

I also have a (somewhat related) question of my own: I am using Futanari CBBE myself, do I even need to install one of the SoS patches included in SkyFem?

I'm using the ERF for the skyfem and I just tested copying the textures and meshes of the Futanari CBBE addon into the ERF High Poly folders renaming the files and it worked.

3 hours ago, MrIsaac said:

there was a beautiful faces addon for the original dunno if it works with this version so I'll have to grab it and try it

~EDIT~

Doesn't work obviously and too annoying to edit to work.

On SSEEdit there is a script called "Reuse Faces" but I can't make it work. I try to use the Immersive Wenches as a base for the faces but while on SSEEdit it shows the transfers when I go in game only gives the npcs black faces. Maybe is for LE only. 

8 hours ago, MrIsaac said:

Skyfem. I can't seem to avoid broken or inappropriate faces like in the images I posted earlier.

That isn't a problem with the mod, it is just your personal taste. Skyfem makes no claim to 'beautify' every last NPC in Skyrim.

Hard to be sure but Ulfric looks as if he has picked up an afflicted head. As for Ralof, I like the odd weird one cropping up in my game. You could edit the NPCs in TESVEdit to remove the aged complexion.

P.S. I can't believe you are using the vanilla start.

So is there no way to avoid it? Maybe have the NPCs take facegen cues from the original facegen? So afflicted are afflicted and old people old?

~EDIT~
Another issue I have is being unable to find all the mods he later says are required to turn the former men into futas. Seems they haven't been ported to SE or are hidden away somewhere

1 hour ago, MrIsaac said:

So is there no way to avoid it? Maybe have the NPCs take facegen cues from the original facegen? So afflicted are afflicted and old people old?

~EDIT~
Another issue I have is being unable to find all the mods he later says are required to turn the former men into futas. Seems they haven't been ported to SE or are hidden away somewhere

You can use the other script and change de look of the npcs that you din't like.  

2 minutes ago, MrIsaac said:

So going through the instructions given earlier in the thread to fix this I run into a serious problem.

The UNP addon that the patch in the fomod demands isn't available for special edition

Belisario UNP works fine o SE and you can use the ERF High Poly 1.3 for SE.

1 hour ago, MrIsaac said:

And to add to the frustration seems that every former male has the bugged penis mesh

If you mean the gap between the schlong and the body then it is not a bug - you have missed a step.

19 minutes ago, MrIsaac said:

Meshs are all good now its just the skin not matching up

There are various skin textures available for the UNP schlong. Download and install the one which matches the body texture you use.

Please use jpgs in the post rather than attaching bmps.

Erection problem solved. Old version the guy hadn't removed from the download list. Results still meh but as good as they'll get.

Now I just need a way to get the skyfem patcher to ditch its weird preference for elderly women and that whack ass burned texture

~EDIT~

Grannies dealt with thanks to this texture mod. Seems to work despite being LE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89484?tab=description

Meaning no grannies in game presumably.

Now I just need a fix for that burned skin texture.

image.png.8323f7c2a4cf340a0403c6a6d7a855fd.pngWhat even is this texture?
Its not afflicted. I don't think it is anyways.

~EDIT~

Oh found it. Astrids charred body. Which gets used once. Yet is a huge problem here. Wonder if theres a way to exclude it from the patcher pathing or something. Maybe just remove it when its running?

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Why are you asking us? It is from one of the mods you have.

Well you were wrong on that front. Astrids burn texture from that point in the DB questline where she's all burnt up.

Did nobody else have this problem when using the patcher?

3 minutes ago, MrIsaac said:

Well you were wrong on that front. Astrids burn texture from that point in the DB questline where she's all burnt up.

Did nobody else have this problem when using the patcher?

Not too sure about this but I sorta remember some armor mods using the astrid body rather than cbbe, or what ever the body type installed actually is.