10 minutes ago, gegiles said:

they all have female faces and male bodies how to fix?

Do you mean they don't have breasts etc or that they have schlongs?

If it's the first then you may have to run the patcher again. If the second then you just have to set the chance of getting a schlong to zero in the SOS MCM.

Is the Skyfem esp right at the bottom of your load order?

Hello Dovahqueens, Dovahkings and everyone in between, hehe! ^^

It's my first time posting or asking about something in here so first things first... By starters I wanted to thank you a lot, both the authors and porters for this mod, is so freakingly amazing! But I'm having some issues with SOS and some of the clothings, that even tho they are not that big of a deal, they're a bit concerning. Not sure if any of them have been commented before so Ill rather ask right ahead XD.

Starting with the bigger one. When I do all the steps that are required, everything works fine but somehow when I get the males undressed, their dongs feels like detached from their bodies, kinda like if they literally have a floating one a few cm away from the body. It does not happen on "legitly female" ones. I think its something related to the fact I'm using both female schlongs and a regular schlong type (The latter for males) but since I'm not sure, I'm asking you. Also, is there a way to make the males not having a dick without having that annoying underwear showing up? I'm managing to make it work by using a horsecock  addon for SOS (That cock issue I mentioned also happened before adding that, just in case you think is related to that) but I wanted to know if there's a way to disable the "no schlong" option to make that underwear cover the pelvis when no schlong are selected on males.

The other minor one is the clothing. Although most of them work fine (Female clothing working on males, showing the female versions), in many of them when you try to use them they simply do not show, either being invisible or making the part that they supposedly cover to become invisible. They are all added on the masters plugin list of Skyfem but yet they don't seem to work with the mod.

I'm using Legendary Edition and did all the basic steps that are said. Things seems to be working fine but those two things I mentioned, sometimes bothers me a lot.

One last thing, is there a way to make it so some females (Or males) have dongs while others don't? Like some females (Ingame females) have penises while other (Also ingame females) don't, same with the males.

Thanks again :3

49 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

when I get the males undressed, their dongs feels like detached from their bodies, kinda like if they literally have a floating one a few cm away from the body. It does not happen on "legitly female" ones.

See my posts on page 8.

50 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Also, is there a way to make the males not having a dick without having that annoying underwear showing up?

What males? You shouldn't have any males.

51 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

The other minor one is the clothing.

That sounds like you are trying to assign clothing which doesn't have a female version. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head. Perhaps if you say which clothing it is?

53 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

One last thing, is there a way to make it so some females (Or males) have dongs while others don't?

SOS MCM.

38 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

See my posts on page 8.

What males? You shouldn't have any males.

That sounds like you are trying to assign clothing which doesn't have a female version. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head. Perhaps if you say which clothing it is?

SOS MCM.

Ok, so lets see here....

On the first line... I've read all of those and apparently Im missing that SOS Skyfem Patch. But where can I get it or how to install it? Do I have to reinstall Skyfem and in the installer pick one of the options? (Im asking before doing it cause the installing & patching takes quite some time and I want to make sure Im doing the right thing before waiting for like an hour to check if things go right .w.)

On the second, by "males" I mean the converted ones XD. Like the characters that were males before (They still have the male voice and are tagged as males, even tho they look like normal females, if not prettier, hehe).

On the third, no. I do mean female clothes that works usually only on females. But again is weird, cause there are some like that that do work, while others dont.

On the latter, I tried that but whenever I pick a probability, it makes all the males (Or all the females that I choose to) to have a cock, and I wanted to have them like some random ones could have a penis while other dont, having just a vagina. Not sure if there's a way to do that.

And as a side note, Im not sure if Im doing the last part of the Skyfem patching right, I heard it mentioning something like making a zip and so far I just copied the content of the DummyOutpost folder into the folder where Skyfem NPC is. Since it was apparently working fine (Besides the SOS thingy) I thought I did it correctly, but now Im not sure :/

Also I know some might call it heresy or something (I know some people do XD) but Im using NMM, I know is outdated in many aspects but having to reinstall the whole thing just to update the mod manager feels way too much to do just to make a couple of fixes. Just in case I mention it.

7 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

I've read all of those and apparently Im missing that SOS Skyfem Patch. But where can I get it or how to install it?

One of the guys who replied to me says where it is and what to do with it.

8 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

On the second, by "males"

Unless you have a 'never nude' body I don't know. Try deleting the meshes and textures for the undies.

10 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

I do mean female clothes that works usually only on females

Sorry, no idea never had the problem.

11 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

On the latter, I tried that but whenever I pick a probability, it makes all the males (Or all the females that I choose to) to have a cock

Then you are doing something wrong.

e.g. You don't want any Nord to have any type of schlong  - work your way down the various types of schlong you have (VP, Smurf etc) and uncheck Nord (and Nord Vampire).

e.g. 2. You don't want any for 'real' females to have a schlong. In each of the add-ons set the probability to zero.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the actual names but there are two called something like 'clean' and 'rebuild'. Clean removes all already assigned schlongs and rebuild reseeds everyone according to the settings you have just configured. Then use the 'export settings' function to save it to the json file.

20 minutes ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Im using NMM,

I was using NMM when I wrote those posts. I suggested installing SkyFem as a mod just to make it easier to remove.

3 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

One of the guys who replied to me says where it is and what to do with it.

Unless you have a 'never nude' body I don't know. Try deleting the meshes and textures for the undies.

Sorry, no idea never had the problem.

Then you are doing something wrong.

e.g. You don't want any Nord to have any type of schlong  - work your way down the various types of schlong you have (VP, Smurf etc) and uncheck Nord (and Nord Vampire).

e.g. 2. You don't want any for 'real' females to have a schlong. In each of the add-ons set the probability to zero.

Off the top of my head I can't remember the actual names but there are two called something like 'clean' and 'rebuild'. Clean removes all already assigned schlongs and rebuild reseeds everyone according to the settings you have just configured. Then use the 'export settings' function to save it to the json file.

I was using NMM when I wrote those posts. I suggested installing SkyFem as a mod just to make it easier to remove.

How can I know which files are the ones for the undies? And by eliminating those wouldnt it create like an invisible layer on the naked skin? Sorry if it sounds newbie but Im not that "knowledgable" in those things >w<

Appearently I DO need to reinstall Skyfem for the patch to appear, so Ill wait to review some of the existing mods I have to see if Ill keep all of those.

Speaking of... I know there's an easy way to update the patch when you add new mods, is quite easy but what about the opposite scenario, when you want to remove one of the mods you have installed? Skyfem keeps asking me for the esp of the old mods and I have no idea how to like "remove" those references. I usually reinstalled Skyfem anytime I uninstalled some mods, but is there an easier way to do so?

And yeah, I havent tried the idea of having some races, like Nords having a schlong and like Elves not having XD, but... Is there a way to make it so some random nords have it and others dont?

Phew, glad to know Im not the only one using NMM hehe.

Btw you havent mentioned about the zip thingy. Im assuming that I did things right? Or at least in a functional way? owo

Let's start at the beginning. Are you running SE or LE.

For SE you need SkyFem NPC.esp  and SkyFem SOS Patch.esp from SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female v4.0.0. You can just drop these into your Data folder and activate them with NMM and sort with LOOT.

For LE you need to download SkyFem NPC Legendary Edition.zip and use the SkyFem NPC.esp from that but the same SOS patch as the SE version. Again you can just drop them into Data etc.

11 hours ago, RubyZkarlet said:

Is there a way to make it so some random nords have it and others dont?

You do it be setting the percentage to whatever you want. e.g. 0 = never gets it, 100 = always gets it.

37 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Let's start at the beginning. Are you running SE or LE.

For SE you need SkyFem NPC.esp  and SkyFem SOS Patch.esp from SkyFem - All NPCs Now Female v4.0.0. You can just drop these into your Data folder and activate them with NMM and sort with LOOT.

For LE you need to download SkyFem NPC Legendary Edition.zip and use the SkyFem NPC.esp from that but the same SOS patch as the SE version. Again you can just drop them into Data etc.

You do it be setting the percentage to whatever you want. e.g. 0 = never gets it, 100 = always gets it.

Hiya ^^

Im using LE, I need to try out the SOS probability now that I changed some things, cause seems that they're now working.

After figuring out which mods could I uninstall in order to add the plugins from SOS and the patches of Skyfem, and also reinstalling, patching and stuff with Skyfem and etc. It seems that now finally most of the issues have been solved. The dongs on futas (aka the former males) now aligns correctly when unclothed (Although it shows the old detached way if you select the UNP one, but is nice to have that as an extra XD). Also it seems to have solved the undies issue that happened before. Now when futas are undressed without a schlong selected they show a vagina like a regular female. I also added the voice pack and now Im wondering how Im even gonna differentiate futas from females, hehe. But thats another thing.

Although, there's one issue that still persist. That I think I know why is happening but Im not sure if there's a way to patch it. Some of the clothes when used on futas (Or characters that are tagged as males ingame) they appear as invisible but they do show up on females. However after thinking of it I think it could be for this:

- I use CBBE as a body type in Skyrim and I usually download the outfits for that body, but....
- Some of those I got them for UNP, cause they were made on that, and since I have a mod that allows you to switch body types, or like make them intercompatible, so to speak, they automatically show up on females....

- However one of those mods that allows that, when I looked on its MCM menu as a futa (male) it says the body is incompatible for the mod to do what it can do. So pretty much that would explain why some outfits show up without issues while others do not (Cause the ones that do maybe are CBBE and the other UNP). 

I havent checked that out to see if thats actually the case, but anyway thanks for the help :3

21 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

That would explain it.

Glad you are finally up and running.

Well.... Contrary to my belief it was not that, I think XD

I just tried out a pair of outfits that I knew for sure one was for CBBE and the other for UNP and both worked fine on both genders. So now Im back to not knowing daheck is making that behaving that wierdly owo

Maybe those armors that dont work dont even use either CBBE or UNP but yet somehow they work normally on my CBBE female character? Gosh Im now feeling like Skyrim's enemies when they try to find out where are you sneakily hidding ?

Anyway, now I wonder if there's a legit way to tell if a character is a female or a futa without getting a bit too.... Pervy? ?

How to change the load order ? 

Literally what some of you folks had as problems. tart: Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher"
Wrong file in the last position... Exiting
[00:00] Script terminated itself, Result=1
[00:00] Done: Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher", Elapsed Time: 00:00

SkyFem is 13/79 while FNIS is the last one with 79/79. So how to change the load order ?

Untitled.png

9 minutes ago, AndreiOptyck2 said:

this mod causes me a headache, do you know how to do it just with vortex ?

Do what? Give you a headache or move SkyFem to last in your load order?

I've been using Vortex for about 3 months and one of the many things I dislike about it is that it is apparently impossible to move plug-ins manually. I use LOOT (and not Vortex's autosort).

Fire up LOOT and find the Skyfem esp in the right-hand pane. Click on the 3 vertical dots and select Edit Metadata.

Metadata.thumb.jpg.ba936fa329aededd27e30e14e0d88336.jpg

Click 'Load After'.

In the left-hand pane scroll down to the bottom and drag FNIS across to the right-hand side so it says load after FNIS.

Save the Metadata rule, run LOOT (sort and apply) you should see SkyFem move to the bottom of your load order.

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

Do what? Give you a headache or move SkyFem to last in your load order?

I've been using Vortex for about 3 months and one of the many things I dislike about it is that it is apparently impossible to move plug-ins manually. I use LOOT (and not Vortex's autosort).

Fire up LOOT and find the Skyfem esp in the right-hand pane. Click on the 3 vertical dots and select Edit Metadata.

Reveal hidden contents

Metadata.thumb.jpg.ba936fa329aededd27e30e14e0d88336.jpg

Click 'Load After'.

In the left-hand pane scroll down to the bottom and drag FNIS across to the right-hand side so it says load after FNIS.

Save the Metadata rule, run LOOT (sort and apply) you should see SkyFem move to the bottom of your load order.

It worked to load now I'm waiting for DummyOutput to come out, where should I place that ? the OP says I need to put it in Skyfem Mod SE folder but I got nothing like this in the Vortex folder or the data folder

7 minutes ago, AndreiOptyck2 said:

It worked to load now I'm waiting for DummyOutput to come out

My advice would be to rename it to Data, zip it up and install it like a normal mod. That way it is easy enough to uninstall.

How did you get SkyFem.esp to the bottom of your load order?

29 minutes ago, AndreiOptyck2 said:

Not only I zipped that folder as you said and placed it there, it caused conflicts.

If by 'placed it there' you mean installed it then good. There will be conflicts because SkyFem is replacing males with females. When Vortex tells you there are conflicts to resolve, you should let SkyFem load after everything else. That is why I recommend installing it as a mod - it allows the mod manager to do its job and keep track of the zillion files.

What 'options' in Vortex?