On 7/17/2019 at 4:03 PM, mzaoral said:

Yes, i said in the post you quoted that i did infact run it through MO2, and despite that it couldnt find the files necessary.  I was checking in the data structure and in the mod organizer mod folders for the existence of the files it was looking for.

its okay im over it now and im knee deep in a non female only run.  Thank you for taking the time to help though. 

Oops! Sorry I missed that. Well if anyone is interested, I have this mod working perfectly ... All of Skyrim is populated with futanari females ONLY; no black faces - all faces and schlongs match the body texture; SOS distributing a variety of schlong addons (the three male schlongs are give 0% probabilty in SOS). One glitch, however. It seems SkyFem NPC.esp can't be higher than 100 in your load order or its ignored and not loaded. Since I'm currently loading 118 mods without issue, this limit is not in Skyrim itself and must be somewhere in SkyFem. So I can no longer patch mods that will push SkyFem over 100 in the load order.

Might be missing something obvious.

The males are being converted just fine.

Female faces for the "males" are right.

But the skin texture is always mismatched; I did the DummyOutput thing but made no difference.

EDIT: I'm using Oldrim if that changes anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to run this patch on LE, and it simply fails with the following errors:

Exception in unit SkyFem line 513: Assertion failure (P:\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 13111)
Error during Applying script "SkyFem - Patcher": Assertion failure (P:\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 13111)

Edit: The script seems to work if I use old TES5edit, rather than the new xEdit.

On 7/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, lvlistress said:

Oops! Sorry I missed that. Well if anyone is interested, I have this mod working perfectly ... All of Skyrim is populated with futanari females ONLY; no black faces - all faces and schlongs match the body texture; SOS distributing a variety of schlong addons (the three male schlongs are give 0% probabilty in SOS). One glitch, however. It seems SkyFem NPC.esp can't be higher than 100 in your load order or its ignored and not loaded. Since I'm currently loading 118 mods without issue, this limit is not in Skyrim itself and must be somewhere in SkyFem. So I can no longer patch mods that will push SkyFem over 100 in the load order.

I'm at 144 atm, and no such issues.

I think all these people with issues are messing up something basic. Otherwise this mod works perfectly. I get some neckgaps on a few random NPCs but I didn't use this mod on a new game. And I can always give them chokers to hide their necks.  

To other peeps:

When you remove a mod make sure to bash and then reinstall Skyfem and replace old files during install. Then run the script again and generate new files. I also load skyfem at the end after the bash patch. Maybe this reinstalling/resetting skyfem causes neck gaps on some but I always had them since I used it mid game.

Oh and use MO2 if you don't already. It's just way better then anything else.

Overall worth it to get the mod running. Also I recommend:

Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures -from oldrim, it works. You may have to set esp or w/e to optional. (Double click in the left pane, find the tab and use grn arrows)

SkyHide - Dont Show Headgears - No Helmet Mod  -hides headgear; lets you pick and choose which kind

Remodeled Armor CBBE SE  -for skimpy vanila armors/outfits on NPC's; has a physics option (it destorys my FPS, so vanilla only for me)

• 2 weeks later...

I´m getting face/body mismatch on some npc:s, (not all)…

I use LE and I have followed the instructions to the letter...  (xcept I´m using MO and not MO2)

I do not have knowledge enough about meshes to figure out what is wrong, but I read somewhere in this thread that this copy both body and face meshes so I do not understand how a mismatch can appear... 

Update: At 235 mods now, ESP's have gone way over 100. And now I'm getting black face on core NPCs. I tested various ways to fix but no go. So far I've tried:

-messing with the load order so NPC heavy mods are at the top then correcting the order after patch has generated new files

-deleting black face NPCs and forcing the mod to regenerate files for them; this was a no go, the patcher didn't generate any files at all

-reducing mods <100 but keeping only the ones that added NPCs; then adding all the mods back after the patch was generated; again no go

So it's not number of ESPs but rather the patch has a limit on how many NPCs get generated. For me, it was mostly the core NPC's that got black faced. I've found a solution but it's tedious AF but end result is really good looking NPCs. Keep in mind, as long as you have hair and NPC replacer mods like Bijin, the patcher will randomly borrow looks from these mods resulting in some very pretty women.

If you follow below, use MO2 ffs.

1. I used console to player.placeatme xxxxxxx various NPCs of different races and wrote down ID's of the really good looking ones with say KS hair. I tried to get 3-4 with different hair color. I tried to record {{{{{{{****USE BASE ID***** from link below}}}}}} 1-2 black, 1-2 brunette, 1-2 blonde for each of the races. NOTE: You have to find MALES that were patched by SKYFEM, females won't work since those files weren't generated.

I found the MALE NPCs from the wiki and you can copy 1 of those IDs into the code above. NOTE: there are 2 different IDs but only 1 of those work in SSEEdit, and sadly its not the one you see in the game. But it is available on the wiki. HERE I MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Male_NPCs

Use the BASE ID from those pages it will make life EZ for you. Copy into NOTEPAD or write on PAPER.

2. SKYFEM comes with another script and this is where it gets tedious. So what you have to do is find black face NPCs on your adventure. Jot them down in Notepad or paper then use the 2nd script to replace the black face NPC with the NPC from step 1. So you replace Black Face by typing their editor ID (its their name), not the number. You can look this up in SSEEdit (xedit), by typing their ID. Put Black Face's Name into the script where it says constant NPC2. It's right below the description. Then use one of the prettier NPC's name in Constant 1. That's it........................................................................................................... for this step.

TO SIMPLIFY: NPC #2 ***BLACK FACE****                                  NPC #1 ****PRETTY NPC******             FInd EDITOR ID [NPC NAME] in xEDIT using their BASE ID

Right Click SKYFEM in xEdit >>>> apply script >>>>> select skyfem facecopy

in pop up box, you will see below short description 2 spaces for NPC 2 and NPC 1 >>>>> replace EDITOR ID with yours >>>>> confirm change >>>> run patch

3. Copy SKYFEM mod folder to another location, this will also serve as a backup ******COPY ENTIRE FOLDER******* not just meshes and textures. You can now use this folder for a different playthrough; as long as the NPC generating mods you use are very similar.

To use this folder again, simply reinstall SKYFEM, choose replace files and then copy and overwrite mod folder contents with back up. No need to regen patch.

4. From the back up folder you want to find 2 files meshes/texture corrosponding to the prettier NPC. Then you need to c/p those files into the mod folder and replace their ID with the Black Face NPC. And now you are finally done with 1 NPC..... like I said tedious.

So up to you, but know that you can save this work for another playthrough and they look much better than vanilla.  

OMG OMG ANOTHER UPDATE:

READ                                                                 READ                                                                                                                   READ

So after playing with face copy script, turns out it's not only limited to SKYFEM. Meaning you can grab almost any face/body from other follower mods and place them into your game as NPCs. For example, I was able to replace male NPC from better hunters with a pandorable NPC.

Now you can download w/e follower mods and load them into xEdit to replace your ingame NPCs without ever actually keeping the mod loaded in your game; giving you options for countless follower NPCs without the bloat. Same can be achieved with other NPC replacer mods. Just have to copy face from that mod via SKYFEM script, then c/p mesh/texture files for those NPCs into your SKYFEM folder (don't forget to change ID to w/e ingame NPC you want to replace).

Edit: I should mention that you have to match races when copying.

Edit2: So it's not possible to c/p follower NPCs without actually having them in your load order. Turns out SKYFEM requires them to be added as masters and then they cannot be removed... ugh dissapointment. But you can still use NPCs from your own mods like Bijin, Pandorable, etc. --One town finished.

Spoiler

ScreenShot594.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot593.png

Edit 3 (Last one, I promise, hopefully): I found this script does exactly what I wanted earlier: copies looks from follower mods without having them in the load order or in game. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/8764  

The main down side is that the script only transfers one time per xedit load, but there's no need to c/p mesh/textures so all in all about the same time.

Update: That Appearence Mod broke for some reason, it started giving black faces on NPCs from Skyfem... So back to good old Skyfem only. Need to figure out how to replace vanilla looking females with better looking ones. Hmmm, I will see if they both work by removing overlapping records of that mod or skyfem using xedit.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to get the pubic hairs from SOS - schlongs for females applied to the converted males?

If I install SOS together with this mod it will automatically make all males into futanari… I do not want that, but I do want my females to have bush. (both the "real" females and the converted ones…)

3 hours ago, spyke123 said:

Is there a way to get the pubic hairs from SOS - schlongs for females applied to the converted males?

If I install SOS together with this mod it will automatically make all males into futanari… I do not want that, but I do want my females to have bush. (both the "real" females and the converted ones…)

Haven't tested it but this should work:

Install SOS & SkyFem with the SOS patches.

When you get to the 'apply script' part, edit the script near the top to change 'markMaleAsFemale = false' to markMaleAsFemale = true'. This turns all the males into real females (as far as Skyrim, Sexlab etc are concerned). Then run the script as normal and copy DummyOutput etc etc.

Start a new game and let everything initialise.

Open MCM and go to SOS.

In the settings for the UNP schlong set the chances to 0% for females so it won't get applied to anyone (and remove it from yourself if that's what you want). The standard SOS schlongs won't be applied to anyone as they are set to only appear on males and you have no males so you don't need to worry about them.

Then in the SOS settings for the pubic hairs, set the chances to 100% so it gets applied to all new characters (and add it to yourself if you want).

That's how I play all-female Skyrim and it works great, I just haven't tried the pubic hairs SOS addon but that's how other SOS addons work so it should be fine (I just use a body texture with pubic hair and skip SOS entirely most of the time).

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod. Some of the NPCs are using the botox or wenches faces that is great. If there is a way to make all of then use those faces would be great since a lot of then are still vanilla female. 

Some of blackface bug but is just a small number of then and I'm still on the same savegame.

I lost an afternoon to make this patch works, but i can tell you, it works. There is no esp or character limit.

First, i think some people here have problems because they don't do the last step, when you have applied the script, you get a dummy repertory with the meshes and textures files, you have to set up those files correctly in a mod.

Second, as the patcher use your files to change men into women, if you have some women with black faces, you will get "men" with black faces and it will be totally random.

For example : 

- I use immersive wenches with KS hair but didn't noticed it wasn't the good version of KS hairdos causing black faces.

- I had a compatibility patch overwriting some face files causing blackfaces.

- I use Guild members complete overhaul but loot put it really high in load order, causing black faces.

- After i put GMO in the bottom of load order, a mod changing ysolda was above GMO causing black face.

- The bashed patch kept some black faces until i rerun it.

But after i fixed all those problems and repatched, no black faces "men" anymore either.

Be careful, to repatch skyfem you have to reinstall it and delete the dummy files.

Personally i put the bashed patch after skyfem and it works well. i find it's a real pain in the ass to have the bashed patch as a master of skyfem.

Spoiler

D7BZA9G.jpg

Spoiler

MZQnYZI.jpg

Spoiler

8hsTMtX.jpg

Yo, as you can see I got some problems with this mod
some NPC's wear armor which is like a male meat suite, or double armor.
If they remove that armor they are perfectly fine tho, except some look a little odd down there.

Anyone got any Idea what might causes this?

I really don't feel like runnig custom npc script for all guards I encounter.

Fixing this would really enhance my Succubus playthrough ;^)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 3:43 PM, devildx said:

Great mod. Some of the NPCs are using the botox or wenches faces that is great. If there is a way to make all of then use those faces would be great since a lot of then are still vanilla female. 

Some of blackface bug but is just a small number of then and I'm still on the same savegame.

Yes, this mod comes with copy face script for xedit. You have to manually run that on each NPC to make them better looking. You can do this for black faced ones too and make them pretty. After applying patch, meshes/textures will be created just like the initial skyfem patch. The script works for both men and women too. And not just this mod.

In xedit you will have to add master to skyfem and then apply copy face script. Read through my autistic long winded comments above...

Make a backup before editing this mod. (simply copy and paste the entire skyfem folder, mine is ~10gb)

That way you can always go back without having to run the intial patch for 30 mins and losing all of the previous c/p work.

After doing this for a while, I can tell you that game will CTD if you use NPCs with their own custom meshes/textures beyond just the face. For example, I will 100% CTD if I copy bijin/ordinary women faces. I highly recommend NPCs from fresh women and wenches work really well. I've been using those to overwrite all NPCs in my game, including enemies too. Find 2 screenshots in spoilers in my posts above.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:57 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is it possible to make this "enemies only", or otherwise NPCs that don't have unique quest dialog? Have some townsfolk NPCs be male but otherwise every random encounter/enemy NPC at forts/dungeons/etc. be female(/futa). Is it possible to modify the conversion script to do that?

No, because skyfem actually removes all male parts. To do what you said, you would have to manually turn all male enemies into females in a patch without skyfem.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:57 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

Is it possible to make this "enemies only", or otherwise NPCs that don't have unique quest dialog? Have some townsfolk NPCs be male but otherwise every random encounter/enemy NPC at forts/dungeons/etc. be female(/futa). Is it possible to modify the conversion script to do that?

To make them all female open the script  (SSEEdit.4.0.2\Edit Scripts\SkyFem - Patcher.pas) in notepad
and edit this line:

// the settings that you can change
const
  // This setting keeps the males flagged as males
  // It is useful for sexlab and other mods which expect males to be 
  // present. If you set this to true, you will have a completely female
  // skyrim
  // POTENTIAL [UNCONFIRMED] BUG: Templated NPCs might crash the game
  // please test and tell me...
  markMaleAsFemale = true; // Default: false; change to true if you want it

With this option I highly recommend Fuz Roh D-oh

On 9/7/2019 at 6:43 PM, ssskn said:

Update: At 235 mods now, ESP's have gone way over 100. And now I'm getting black face on core NPCs. I tested various ways to fix but no go. So far I've tried:

-messing with the load order so NPC heavy mods are at the top then correcting the order after patch has generated new files

-deleting black face NPCs and forcing the mod to regenerate files for them; this was a no go, the patcher didn't generate any files at all

-reducing mods <100 but keeping only the ones that added NPCs; then adding all the mods back after the patch was generated; again no go

So it's not number of ESPs but rather the patch has a limit on how many NPCs get generated. For me, it was mostly the core NPC's that got black faced. I've found a solution but it's tedious AF but end result is really good looking NPCs. Keep in mind, as long as you have hair and NPC replacer mods like Bijin, the patcher will randomly borrow looks from these mods resulting in some very pretty women.

If you follow below, use MO2 ffs.

1. I used console to player.placeatme xxxxxxx various NPCs of different races and wrote down ID's of the really good looking ones with say KS hair. I tried to get 3-4 with different hair color. I tried to record {{{{{{{****USE BASE ID***** from link below}}}}}} 1-2 black, 1-2 brunette, 1-2 blonde for each of the races. NOTE: You have to find MALES that were patched by SKYFEM, females won't work since those files weren't generated.

I found the MALE NPCs from the wiki and you can copy 1 of those IDs into the code above. NOTE: there are 2 different IDs but only 1 of those work in SSEEdit, and sadly its not the one you see in the game. But it is available on the wiki. HERE I MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Category:Skyrim-Male_NPCs

Use the BASE ID from those pages it will make life EZ for you. Copy into NOTEPAD or write on PAPER.

2. SKYFEM comes with another script and this is where it gets tedious. So what you have to do is find black face NPCs on your adventure. Jot them down in Notepad or paper then use the 2nd script to replace the black face NPC with the NPC from step 1. So you replace Black Face by typing their editor ID (its their name), not the number. You can look this up in SSEEdit (xedit), by typing their ID. Put Black Face's Name into the script where it says constant NPC2. It's right below the description. Then use one of the prettier NPC's name in Constant 1. That's it........................................................................................................... for this step.

TO SIMPLIFY: NPC #2 ***BLACK FACE****                                  NPC #1 ****PRETTY NPC******             FInd EDITOR ID [NPC NAME] in xEDIT using their BASE ID

Right Click SKYFEM in xEdit >>>> apply script >>>>> select skyfem facecopy

in pop up box, you will see below short description 2 spaces for NPC 2 and NPC 1 >>>>> replace EDITOR ID with yours >>>>> confirm change >>>> run patch

3. Copy SKYFEM mod folder to another location, this will also serve as a backup ******COPY ENTIRE FOLDER******* not just meshes and textures. You can now use this folder for a different playthrough; as long as the NPC generating mods you use are very similar.

To use this folder again, simply reinstall SKYFEM, choose replace files and then copy and overwrite mod folder contents with back up. No need to regen patch.

4. From the back up folder you want to find 2 files meshes/texture corrosponding to the prettier NPC. Then you need to c/p those files into the mod folder and replace their ID with the Black Face NPC. And now you are finally done with 1 NPC..... like I said tedious.

So up to you, but know that you can save this work for another playthrough and they look much better than vanilla.  

Thanks for the guide.

7 hours ago, devildx said:

Thanks for the guide.

Step 4 is not required... I was really new when I wrote that. New meshes/textures get generated in the overwrite folder, just like the initial patch, you can simple c/p them into skyfem folder.

I was c/p from original mods folders back then... its not necessary at all.

Also don't use mods with custom assets like bijin/ordinary women, because those will make you crash since skyfem doesn't have those custom assets. I will one day, soon, test out if I can manually copy assets from those kinds of mods and use their custom faces/bodies. (or you can do it and let me know if you get it to work ?)

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, TerminalJovian said:

It changes their bodies alright, but it gave everyone blackface. dummyoutput doesn't exist for vortex.

I'm installing with vortex and is all fine.

Install Skyfem > install the script > follow the tutorial on how to run the script

After running the script  on sseedit and saving go to data > dummyoutput and select the meshes + textures folders, right click, 7Zip, add to dummyoutput.7z and install the 7zip file with vortex overwriting everything.

I've been tearing my hair out for a few days trying to get past the brownface. I literally did everything suggested here, and I've mostly got it to work.

I make a second profile with the base mods (skeleton, racemenu, that stuff) ran Skyfem on that, did the zip up of the textures/meshes, loaded it and started a new game, and it all works fine. 

Went back to my full modded game, loaded the same Texture/mesh file, started a new game and almost everybody works. I found handful of brown faces go away when I do the 'changenpcweight xxx'. 

I dunno what's up, but I'm just gonna take it at this point.

-Edit- And of course it doesn't stick through game sessions

I read all 7 pages of this thread and there is some good advice and some bad advice. There are also a lot of people who haven't read either of them.

I've just installed this mod on LE with NMM.

Here is Sven and Orgnar

1603234946_Guesswho.thumb.jpg.7fa824a1a1fa6cbeb7b851239c3f613e.jpg

Some tips.

1. Make sure that the SkyFem esp is last in your load order before you start.

2. Follow the instructions given by the author - they are simple enough.

3. It took 37 minutes to chew through all my NPCs but I have a lot of them in approx. 180 plug-ins and 330 mods. So patience, it will tell you when it is done.

4. Find the DummmyOutput folder. It will be in your Data folder if using NMM. If you can't find it, use the fucking search function on your machine.

5. Once you have it put it somewhere convenient. I renamed mine SkyFem DummyOutput so it would go next to the other SkyFem stuff. Right-click on it and 'add to SkyFem DummyOutput zip/rar/7z'.

6. Install this archive as you would any other mod. Do not just copy and paste the meshes and textures folders into Data because if you ever want to remove the mod you are fucked. Installing it as a mod means you can uninstall it as a mod.

7. In LOOT create a metadata rule for SkyFem.esp which makes it stay last in your batting order or at least near enough to the end to not have brown face. (And it is 'brown' face. Black face/body is lack of VRAM).

I've only just done this and haven't been outside the Giant yet. I dare say there will be a few horror shows out there but I remember the fun I had with Corsec's original when it came out so I'll live with it.

Edited by Grey Cloud

Seems I've run into an old problem. I set this up along with SOS, and the schlongs aren't aligned correctly to the transformed guys. They're just floating a bit in front (and below?) of where they "should" be. I have Skyfem set up last in the load order, and went through in SSE Edit and added all the other mods as masters and applied the Patch script. Unfortunately I didn't zip up Dummy Output and just dragged the new meshes and textures directly to the data folder (I know, I know, sue me), but I'm pretty sure that shouldn't cause the problem I'm experiencing. I also don't have all 3 of those SOS addons manually installed because the SE port already has them all and you just pick whichever you want to use during install. I don't see how not having all 3 would cause the problem, but who knows? Finally, a weird note - I do have the Horse Penis Redux SSE SOS addon installed, and that one does work correctly, no gap at all. So that's weird.

Any ideas on how to fix it? Or should I just buckle down for another day to try to redo it all?

(Also is this mod "done" or dead?)