[mod] Dark World Extras

7 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

The LL discord server has never been a good place to post mod updates. It's far too generalized, with only a single channel for "other games". House Irae server, on the other hand, is the place for everything Luxuria Fantasia, House Irae, DZM, and the various sub mods. Discord now has server folders you can make so you can organize and keep track of where everything is

Works fine for me.

Can confirm the link provided does not bring me to the mod in question.  At first I thought it because I hadn't joined the LL discord server, but even after joining the link does not complete, instead I'm brought to discord, on a page that says "you don't have access to any text channels, or there are none on this server."

It's because you're the one that linked it (as for why it works for you.) It's a known discord bug... or possibly "feature" depending on how you look at it. I don't know any workaround honestly other then to simply grab a different link not through discord. I THINK that link should, theoretically, work for anyone who's on whatever discord server you got the link from as well but even then it's not guaranteed. Had this same problem back when I had an "Erotic tabletop campaigns" server and we never did figure out what was causing it/a work around.

15 minutes ago, polterghost said:

I dont understand the description. Its says that this needs DW Fantasy rather than DW Reborn but Reborn IS Fantasy, am I wrong?

I guess the description was made at a time when DW Fantasy was a thing, and further developed than DW Reborn (which is why DWE required DW Fantasy, it had more features).

Nowadays DW Reborn has been picked up where it was left and DW Fantasy has become Luxuria Fantasia or somesuch, but I don't know what the new, patched DWE actually requires - I just assume both (though it says "LF version", so maybe it only requires Luxuria Fantasia).

7 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

you are wrong

Many helpful.

Much wow.

Such nice.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 10:03 PM, dracolich000 said:

it seems this mod cause severe lagging when combined with DWR & LF, only after about 5 years from game staarted.

This is a recurring issue with the mod. It's because the decisions are poorly optimized, leading all AI rulers to constantly evaluate every decision in the mod every month.

4 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

This is a recurring issue with the mod. It's because the decisions are poorly optimized, leading all AI rulers to constantly evaluate every decision in the mod every month.

While it does have an effect (I noticed a little bit less stutter) , the lag mostly seems to be due to meantime to happen spam for court& prison rape from what I can narrow down.
After disabling those, the game suddenly ran on full speed without ANY monthly lag. I'm pretty sure there was some bad coding, as I've noticed several typos and inconsistencies in the mod when I first read it.

Do help me out so I can sleep at night o.o:

Is it Targeted_decisions or Targetted_decisions? Both seem to be used and I can't for the life of me figure out whats going on.

5 hours ago, wolfiespring said:

Is it Targeted_decisions or Targetted_decisions? Both seem to be used and I can't for the life of me figure out whats going on.

I've been using targetted_decisions, so I know for a fact that the misspelled version works. Not sure about the former.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:13 PM, wolfiespring said:

On 12/14/2019 at 7:07 PM, Cheri Song said:

I've been using targetted_decisions, so I know for a fact that the misspelled version works. Not sure about the former.

If I remember correctly, PDX has misspelled it in earlier versions so "targetted_decisions" has been the correct one (and the only one to work) for nearly all of CK2's lifetime. Apparently they added a correctly written version at some point, as according to the wiki, both are accepted nowadays.

Edit: already added 2016

17 hours ago, nugerumon said:

If I remember correctly, PDX has misspelled it in earlier versions so "targetted_decisions" has been the correct one (and the only one to work) for nearly all of CK2's lifetime. Apparently they added a correctly written version at some point, as according to the wiki, both are accepted nowadays.

Edit: already added 2016

thanks :D they do enjoy making it confusing for new modders thou hahahaha

At least that's one mystery solved ^^

Just to note, I will at some point be migrating this to the LF base mod, although I don't have a specific time frame for that, as I need to review and clean up much of the mishmash of content that's still there, as well as consider what exists presently in LF.

• 2 weeks later...