[mod] Dark World Extras

sorry to bother you. I wish to know if the sex-crazed trait has been removed along with the rape events. I made several of my rulers into mages and nothing like that showed up in my spell list.

if so, is it possible to have a separate mini-patch to re-enable the rapes, even knowing that they are bugged? ( this is just wistful wishing, no need to listen to this: it would be nice to adjust the condition (like raising or lowering the minimum Martial or Intrigue threshold to fight them off)  and possible frequencies of the scene)

On 6/2/2019 at 8:05 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

OR = {
					trait = dwf_halfdemon
					trait = dwf_demon					
					trait = rapist
					trait = cruel
					trait = viking
					trait = ravager
					trait = pirate
					trait = seaking
					trait = sea_queen
				}

You need to have one of those traits

its still doesnt works~ despite i already turn off DZ.....maybe its have something to do with the coding or something else?

i just dont get it~

On 6/10/2019 at 4:29 PM, WolfieKnot said:

sorry to bother you. I wish to know if the sex-crazed trait has been removed along with the rape events. I made several of my rulers into mages and nothing like that showed up in my spell list.

if so, is it possible to have a separate mini-patch to re-enable the rapes, even knowing that they are bugged? ( this is just wistful wishing, no need to listen to this: it would be nice to adjust the condition (like raising or lowering the minimum Martial or Intrigue threshold to fight them off)  and possible frequencies of the scene)

I would like to see an optional mod containing the cut content.  I'm not seeing the bathing and castle rape events and I just got into Dark World.  

On 6/10/2019 at 5:29 PM, WolfieKnot said:

It's not a mage ability, it's a demon ability.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:42 AM, Highlander said:

I've downloaded the newest version, but raping prisoners doesn't seem to ever result in pregnancy. Anyone else with this issue?

There was an error in a previous event that was causing these to break. 1.0.3 should fix this (which I'm uploading shortly).

On 6/8/2019 at 1:10 PM, Canaris said:

Is it normal that the Exotic Caravan event pics are so small ? All i can see is a small pic that takes no more than 1/4 of the event pop up.. 

Anytime this is the case, it's because the event is using a picture that's set to normal CK2 size, rather than the expanded event window. Without knowing what event it is offhand I can't point to which, but that's why it would happen.

On 6/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, KasTheGiges said:

Yeah I know. It feels like I'm missing something. I'm gonna assume I'm a massive retard and I'm missing something. The only DW modes I have are DWF and DWE, I turned off every other module just to be sure they werent overlapping.

I guess I'll have to get mai waifus through normie means, like marrying and bethroting instead of kidnapping and raping. ew

thanks for the help tho

Okay, found what was likely the issue - it should be fixed with 1.0.3.

Glad to see this mod is still alive.

But this mod still have lots of bugs, some parts are not working.

For example, in version 0.8.2 you say "Added a set of decisions to allow female prisoners to offer sexual favors to their captor in exchange for release", which is in fact not functional.

I looked into the problem, in dwe_prisoner_decisions.txt, 

from_potential = {

host = { character = ROOT }

}

is a scripting error, you should put that into potential scope, make it

potential = {

FROM = {
    }

}

And the "same_realm" condition is not right, the prisoner and the jailer usually not in the same realm, unless they fought a civil war. Maybe you mean they should in the same province? Seems "at_location" script will do the trick. Filter and ai_target_filter may have problems too, I'm not sure.

At last, the event "dwe_prisoner.5" didn't fire properly. Because on_action "on_release_from_prison" only fire at very limited conditions, ransom and escape (with seduce focus) both will not trigger this on_action. Maybe you can add script "character_event = { id = dwe_prisoner.5 days = 180 }" when sexual offer was rejected, though that's not a perfect solution.

After this decision fixed, I still think this decision need some improvements, like move something to "allow", localisation texts, success chance checks, etc.

9 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

from_potential = {

}

is a scripting error, you should put that into potential scope, make it

potential = {

FROM = {
    }

}

from_potential block is valid for target decisions

from_potential is the person doing the decision. FROM scopes to this.

potential is the target of the decision. That's the ROOT scope. 

Changing... 

from_potential = {
}

to... 

potential = {
    FROM = {
    }
}

makes absolutely no sense as they are both exactly the same. The only thing you're doing is adding two lines to the code.

I will agree that same_realm = FROM should be changed or removed, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 2:28 AM, jim raynor said:

Hey! Thank you for keeping the mod alive, Aliris!

Are there any plans to readd the rape, procreo and other cut content?

You can use procreo on prisoners if you're neither kind nor just, and either a demon/half demon or possess certain traits like cruel, lunatic, possessed, wroth, impaler, arbitrary, drunkard (or are a drow if using House Irae).

Beyond that though I don't have too much inclination at the moment to readd anything that's out. 

Version 1.0.4 is up with fixes for the Siege Events not working and a few other minor tweaks.

Additionally, I reduced the base frequency on the post siege stuff to 25% of the time, so it'll be less spammy. Note that it also won't do anything if there are no valid targets in the province, so overall it should be something that pops up now and then, rather than all the time.

I also posted a hotfix file for those with the prior version, so you don't have to redownload all the rest.

About siege compabilty with corrent DZM mod, if anyone is interested

Comment or delete trigger

NOT = { dz_has_dw_dz = yes } #to allow for DZ's mod to use his version instead

in DWT_rape_events.txt

Cut from dwt_on_actions.txt

random_events = {
        25 = DWT.7999     # Check sacked province for booty!
    }

And paste it in

dz_siege_on_actions.txt

Like this:

on_siege_won_leader = {
    random_events = {
        25 = DWT.7999     # Check sacked province for booty!
    }
    events = {

DZ_Siege.0001 # Flag siege prisoners
    }
}

so far no problems found. Enjoy your booty.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Question. Why are Raped/Rapist public traits? I mean in the real world people don't go around announcing they were raped even if close family or authority figures like the police are aware. Nor do people announce themselves as rapists, just seems odd to me to immediately get an opinion hit.

I think it should depend on the npc's traits. A Proud/Shy/cynical/craven/content character would be less likely to admit to being raped while those with Strong/brave/wroth/honest/just would be more likely to. I think a strong/brave/cruel rapist would proudly announce what they'd done. 

I think traits should also effect whether or not people believe the victim or the rapist (perhaps not as terrible as real life, though).

Like victims with a lustful/deceitful trait or less likely to be believed while honest/just and the other virtuous traits are more likely to be believed.

Obviously, these are just suggestions but I think the traits should definitely be 'hidden from the world at large'.

Okay, so i'd like to know if i've done something wrong or if these features have been removed because I used to get an option to enslave prisoners but that doesn't seem to show up anymore but I looked in the GFX and I see a lot of pictures related to slaves (dwsu_buying_slaves, DWSlavery_BrokenFemale, DWT.TrainObediance1, all .dds of course). but when I search using the picture's name I can only find the picture in the files and not an associated document that references it, which i'm assuming means the pictures are now unused.

Has this been removed because DWF handles it now or something else, to be honest I prefer the slavery system in this mod because it's easier and you don't have to wait for the training to be completed.

EDIT: okay, I actually figured out I was confusing some of the features of another mod (that I removed) with this one but I am still curious about the presence of pictures in the GFX that don't seem to have a use, or at least I haven't gotten events that use them.

Hi. I've downloadedd the mod and encountered an issue.

On the 1st day of every month the game freezes for 3-5 seconds and most of the features seem to not work at all. It's been like that since I installed the mod into an already existing save that had DWF installed.

When I start a new game the issues don't happen happen. Does the mod need to be used with a new game, or is there a way to add it to an existing one?

These are the other mods that I'm using:

Spoiler

ACM
Bigger Interface
CK2+
CK2+ Cultural Bonus
CPRplus - cultures and portraits
CPRplus+
DWF Dicks & Tits
DWF
DWF Tentacles
Nicknames+++