[mod] Dark World Extras

On 11/16/2019 at 8:52 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

Couldn't post it earlier since I didn't have Aliris' permission. Now that I do, here's the file.

Dark World Extras v1_0_4 - LF Version - NO GFX.7z 206.84 kB · 1,219 downloads

You will need the normal 1.0.4 DWE because the zip file above doesn't have any graphics files.

So how do I install this? Do I paste this over the normal DWE, or do I have both versions separately? Also, will it matter if I have both DWR and LF installed?

20 hours ago, Ronnie21093 said:

So how do I install this? Do I paste this over the normal DWE, or do I have both versions separately? Also, will it matter if I have both DWR and LF installed?

Yes, paste over.  No, does not matter... but you will need other things to make DWR and LF work together.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:56 PM, Ronnie21093 said:

That "update" doesn't correctly flag Luxuria Fantasia as a dependency, thus it is still broken. It also doesn't update the futa trait flags from "futa" to "lf_futa". There's a lot that needs to be fixed.

Fixed the Lilith set of armor. To get it to work I had to remove the check for the societies and leave only for adult females. Changed the localisation somewhat to reflect the fact you no longer need to be part of a society to get it.

Removed the userdirectory call in the .mod file to get the artifacts to actually work.

Just use the Extract Here option to overwrite the existing files. This is not save game compatible for obvious reasons.

EDIT: The artifacts will have to be console commanded in since the events to search for or make them are not there. I could make searching events for them.

Dark World Extras Artifact Fixes.zip

5 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

Fixed the Lilith set of armor. To get it to work I had to remove the check for the societies and leave only for adult females. Changed the localisation somewhat to reflect the fact you no longer need to be part of a society to get it.

Removed the userdirectory call in the .mod file to get the artifacts to actually work.

Just use the Extract Here option to overwrite the existing files. This is not save game compatible for obvious reasons.

EDIT: The artifacts will have to be console commanded in since the events to search for or make them are not there. I could make searching events for them.

Dark World Extras Artifact Fixes.zip 4.5 kB · 8 downloads

Well done...!!! But I would advise you to use the Validator to find errors in the code...!

Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Drax70 said:

Well done...!!! But I would advise you to use the Validator to find errors in the code...!

Thanks!

You're most welcome. :)

I did use Validator, but it's not like the code is that difficult. It was just strange behavior all around due to the user directory thing. I still can't get it to use the societies or religions as part of the conditions. The artifacts just won't activate if the user directory was used. I ended up having to use only the is_female and is_adult to prohibit men from using it. See attached screenshots.

Here's the original conditions code:

active = {
        is_col = yes # Child of Lilith
    }

New conditions code:

active = {
        is_female = yes
        is_adult = yes
    }

If I tried to do:

active = {
    is_female = yes
    is_adult = yes
    OR = {
        religion = lilitu
        religion = orthlili
        religion = lilislam
        religion = tentacle_lilithid
        is_dw_the_chosen_of_lilith = yes #DWR The Chosen of Lilith
        is_lf_society_seduction = yes #LF Society of Seduction
    }
}

The artifacts would activate but there was no option to equip it. It follows the exact same code as other artifacts, so I have no idea why it doesn't work here. I'm not going to try to figure out why either since it takes too long to review someone else's code to find the errors even with Validator. Thus, I only used the is_female and is_adult activation.

ck2_2.png

ck2_1.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 7:30 PM, SamIAmHam said:

Fixed the Rape and Random events call for futa to use both lf_futa and DWR futa traits. Fixed the dependencies in the .mod file so it can be used with both LF and DWR correctly.

Thank you so much! 

So does this allow futas to rape or something like that? I am trying to wrap my head around what it was that was actually broken...

Idk if this has been addressed, but the "Use dog on myself" command can only be done once and never again. Poking around the files it looks like the event wants a trait called "Beast_Lover" which doesn't come with the mod. Does anyone know why this is, or how to fix it?

21 hours ago, Peruse said:

Idk if this has been addressed, but the "Use dog on myself" command can only be done once and never again. Poking around the files it looks like the event wants a trait called "Beast_Lover" which doesn't come with the mod. Does anyone know why this is, or how to fix it?

The decision sets a flag blocking it. This flag is supposed to be removed after 90 days but the responsible event has a typo.

Replacing  dw_dog_procreoself_cooldown  with  dwt_dog_procreoself_cooldown  in DWT_rape_events.txt should fix this.

If you already used the decision once on a save then run the event manually by typing  event DWT.598  into the console.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jamesthe4th said:

What does paste it over mean? Sorry new to all this

Hello and welcome to the forum!!!

Unzip the contents and paste them into the mod folder. If you are asked to rewrite click yes.

Done and enjoy!

Thanks! ?

• 3 weeks later...