[mod] Dark World Extras

Last two new starts with a single female ruler she was raped in her own bedchamber within the first two months. Which was kinda annoying.

So... could this event be made less probable? Or maybe a few branches/alternatives added?

Also, most of the time, when the culprit is found, the tooltips said "No Character" will be thrown in jail/executed (and once it was the husband, which was strange, too, I mean, he could have just asked...? ? ). I don't know if it is intentional that the rapist is not neccessarily a known character from your court, but maybe the tooltip could then be a bit more generic?

Another request: If the character is lustful, maybe she enjoys the rape or the dog joining her in bed? For the dog event, just labeling the buttons differently is probably fine ?

Other than that, great mod ?

I remember that once there were sex events for the summer fair, and maybe the feast. Were they part of whatever DWE is the successor of? Or were they from another mod? I kinda miss them ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2018 at 10:21 PM, Aliris said:

I took out the Harley content when Dewguru started adding it back in. I don't have any plans at present to expand on it.

I haven't really messed with that spell any, and one of the things I have in mind in the future is to look at and overhaul it a bit. I haven't seen it go too out of control in my games, but I recommend the condition block lockeslylcrit suggested if you're having issues with it.

As Dewguru didn't update his mod for so long,could you please tell me how to restore Harley content ?I have the old toska mod.

And the siege event may broke again.I never seen it happened in newest version.

On 2/6/2019 at 8:52 AM, nugerumon said:

Last two new starts with a single female ruler she was raped in her own bedchamber within the first two months. Which was kinda annoying.

So... could this event be made less probable? Or maybe a few branches/alternatives added?

Also, most of the time, when the culprit is found, the tooltips said "No Character" will be thrown in jail/executed (and once it was the husband, which was strange, too, I mean, he could have just asked...? ? ). I don't know if it is intentional that the rapist is not neccessarily a known character from your court, but maybe the tooltip could then be a bit more generic?

Another request: If the character is lustful, maybe she enjoys the rape or the dog joining her in bed? For the dog event, just labeling the buttons differently is probably fine ?

Other than that, great mod ?

I remember that once there were sex events for the summer fair, and maybe the feast. Were they part of whatever DWE is the successor of? Or were they from another mod? I kinda miss them ?

The event odds are based on a number of factors, but if you're young, lustful, and demonic, it's much higher.

It's also not supposed to ever pick your husband, but for some reason it apparently still can. I may just block it entirely if you're married (and potentially sleeping in the same bed or at least chamber as your spouse).

On 2/15/2019 at 11:13 AM, wzfcns said:

As Dewguru didn't update his mod for so long,could you please tell me how to restore Harley content ?I have the old toska mod.

And the siege event may broke again.I never seen it happened in newest version.

In short, it's not just a matter of copying a file or two. It's something that would require a bunch of modding work that I have zero interest in doing. Feel free to open up the various mods, reference the CK2 wiki for modding, and have a go at it, but it's not something I can really help with other than pointing you in that direction.

On 1/24/2019 at 7:32 AM, Ryderflyer said:

Did this mod take out the post battle sex events from sieges? if so, why and will they return?

It didn't, but they only fire under certain circumstances. 

You must be male or futanari, and one of:

trait = cambion
            trait = alu_fiend
            trait = incubus
            trait = lilith
            trait = rapist
            trait = cruel
            trait = viking
            trait = ravager
            trait = pirate
            trait = seaking
            trait = sea_queen

If you want to edit that, it's event DWT.8000.

Version 0.9.4:

----------------------------------

-Compatibility fixes to adjust for the changed vampire trait tag from DWF.

-Added a check to prevent certain of the bedroom rape scenarios if you're married (and thus would logically have someone else in the bedchamber with you, nevermind that one of the scenarios kept sometimes picking your spouse even though it was supposedly blocked)

7 hours ago, Aliris said:

Version 0.9.4:

----------------------------------

-Compatibility fixes to adjust for the changed vampire trait tag from DWF.

-Added a check to prevent certain of the bedroom rape scenarios if you're married (and thus would logically have someone else in the bedchamber with you, nevermind that one of the scenarios kept sometimes picking your spouse even though it was supposedly blocked)

I don't remember ever seeing the pirate trait in CK2. Does that one comes from the Christianity mod?

Just wondering if this mod and it's events might get an update pass. Sometimes the events are illogical or seemingly inconsistent with the lore or ideas it seems for some of the fantasy races.

Example; Any of the Rape Events and a fully developed succubus/vampire/werewolf/Tentacle-kin/Dragons  just seems odd to me that the end up in the same place as a normal person. I mean, come on food has readily come to you and basically shouted "eat me!" by pissing you off.

In addition, at least for the combat possible ones, it also strikes me odd that the same above (excepting maybe the Tentacle), and Orcs, Kitsunes (Of Appropriate Power), Mages (Of Appropriate Power), Reptilians, and Dragons don't have different odds or scenarios. Like for the Kitsune, and this may be more appropriate to ToNT; it seems that by Tail two, illusionary escapes should be a given if wanted and/or have the essence, or by Tail 4/5 just plain incineration if wanted. The incineration for a powered mage and Dragon should almost be a given.

Angels and Liliths are similar in this respect although I could see there being the chance to bring them down as they neither have something so blantantly Kaboom (Excepting maybe angels Divine Smite with enough Piety). Liliths fall into the general category above for non-death bad "endings".

I guess in the end, it just strikes me as odd that those that seemingly had to complete ability and power to fight back easily, or take complete advantage where just somehow crippled for no reason.

(PS I generally don't play with that setting moreso because of this not making narrative sense. It makes sense that these event for a human character could lead to them seeking power, either via the Mages, or Liliths Own to never be in that position agian. It also provides a marked difference in how different generations with and without those abilities would act.)

Sorry if this sounded ranty, it truely wasn't meant too. And thank you for all the hard work on maintaining and updating these mods to all of you. 

9 hours ago, SeroRogue said:

Sometimes the events are illogical or seemingly inconsistent with the lore or ideas it seems for some of the fantasy races.

Extras is a maintained version of Toska's mod. Being so you'll find oddities around because the main content evolved while this one did not. Toska's mod wasn't designed with whatever your highlithed in mind, and a maintainer would have a hard time knowing everything and rewriting events. As such, it would be a good idea to write down the id of the even you find odd and report it somewhere, so that happy modders with time on their hands would have a easier time finding and upgrading the said event.

Extras is maintained by @Aliris so that the mod remain usable. Overhauling the content is a bigger task.

For some reason no matter how many times I rape a courtier or prisoner they never get pregnant but they do during the siege events. Not sure what's up with that or if it's even a glitch or not but I have never gotten anyone pregnant through rape, no matter how hard I tried, unless it was from the siege events I think

There's something weird going on with this mod & HIP. Everything seems to work fine but the event "windows" are cut in half? I initially thought it was DWF but it's fine when it's loaded up minus Extras. It seems to affect every window, including the DWF stuff? It's super weird and I'm wondering if there something I can do on my end to fix it?

llkbXxH.jpg

On 2/18/2019 at 2:03 AM, Aliris said:

It didn't, but they only fire under certain circumstances. 

You must be male or futanari, and one of:

trait = cambion
            trait = alu_fiend
            trait = incubus
            trait = lilith
            trait = rapist
            trait = cruel
            trait = viking
            trait = ravager
            trait = pirate
            trait = seaking
            trait = sea_queen

If you want to edit that, it's event DWT.8000.

Why can women rulers perform the act? did it mess with the code-lines or something because i miss role playing as an amazonian succubus. could it be reactivated or set to a game rule?

23 hours ago, Ryderflyer said:

Why can women rulers perform the act? did it mess with the code-lines or something because i miss role playing as an amazonian succubus. could it be reactivated or set to a game rule?

I tried enabling it in my game, and it turned out to be missing all its localization.

Seemed to work fine otherwise, though.

On 3/2/2019 at 12:05 AM, Baeryllium said:

There's something weird going on with this mod & HIP. Everything seems to work fine but the event "windows" are cut in half? I initially thought it was DWF but it's fine when it's loaded up minus Extras. It seems to affect every window, including the DWF stuff? It's super weird and I'm wondering if there something I can do on my end to fix it?

llkbXxH.jpg

This is happening in my game as well, I usually use CK2+ but since that's still in the process of being updated, I decided to try out HIP. Enjoy it, and the mod + DWF seem to work just fine otherwise, but for the event window breaks.

On 3/12/2019 at 10:10 AM, Ryderflyer said:

could you share it with me? I am hopeless with localization.

It's just a matter of removing some #-symbols in DWT_rape_events.txt

Find the DWT.7999 siege event, un-comment the bit about chasing males. It works, but as I said, there's no localization, so you'll just get blank windows and buttons.

Various answers:

-If you don't like this mod or feel that it's somehow incongruous, then feel free not to use it.

-I have no idea why anything in this mod wouldn't work with (insert other mod), but I also don't intend to deconflict because I don't use them.

-The original intent was for any ruler to be able to engage in the post-siege events, but I never found the time/inclination to finish so I commented out a lot of the bits for that.

-The Gilgamesh fight, as with all the other "fight" challenges, is dependent on your Combat Rating. Having a Combat Rating of 150+ gives the best odds of success, although you'll receive boosts at 20, 50, and 100. There are chances to Win, be Injured, or Die. As long as you don't die, though, you'll receive the bloodline and the artifact.

Will the more 'In-depth' training to slaves from the localisation files be added?

Also: the 'seduce captor' option didn't work for me, so I changed the filter to self and instead checked everything regarding the captor through the Host filter and added the two missing curled brackets at the end and it works now

Hey thanks for your work. So there is an event that pops up saying " youve seen x grow up " and asks if you want to have sex with them, does this event / popup only fire if you're lustful? 

How could I disable it? Where in the code / files is it? TBH I am not sure if this is your mod or dark world fantasy, these are the only 2 sex related mods I have installed. 

• Also, would like to know how to disable the caravans

Is there a way to turn off the unpreventable random rape on a female ruler staying in a castle without turning the rest of the rape content off? 

It's just a bit SOD breaking when your Immortal Nine-tailed Kitsune that is the Empress of Britannia with over 200 Personal Combat skill and 45 intrigue skill gets raped in her bedroom by some random literally no-name shmuck that hasn't even spawned yet.

9 hours ago, Drax70 said:

Hey @Aliris, any updates on the mod or you got tired with it and it will remain as is?

DW Fantacy is moving fast-forward and, I think, at a point, this mod will become outdated and buggy..

Thanks..!

Every major DWF update is tested with the DWF submodders in the discord, and Aliris updated DW:BH on the same day DWF 2.0 was released. There's no danger of this mod being outdated.