15 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Question: Why is AAF version 1.6.18 for looks menu, preferred over AAF version 1.6.20?

you mean looks menu 1.6.18? because on occasion looks menu 1.6.20 sometimes has "limp-dick-eye-tus" that 1.6.18 doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm in need of some help.

I followed the AAF manual guide, I got AAF, themes, animations and UAP but all sex that starts is just both actors standing inside each other and if I try to manually start a scene with the HOME key, it just says "061 no available Actors found within the scan range" 

I got zex 6.0, bodytalk and cbbe.

I am also using vortex.

Very confused and can't find an answer for it by googling. 

Edited by datguyjack
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

i have to test still as i just fix an error for FG. Long story.

Anyway, i experienced that the animations work but, my female isn't in it. It looks kind of funny really.

So my question would be, what can cause something like that.

AFF is working. Using the home key or END for stopping the animation.

What i don't do right now, i add or remove mods as i test but i don't necessarily reinstall AFF with the UAF patch. I know it says you should but, well...

There isn't anything overwriting really. So before i panic again maybe someone know what could cause that so i can fix it for the future.

Or a better question would be, how to add and remove mods without disturbing AAF Framework (incl. Patch).

Thank you so much

5 hours ago, TheFruitlessOne said:

Hello,

i have to test still as i just fix an error for FG. Long story.

Anyway, i experienced that the animations work but, my female isn't in it. It looks kind of funny really.

So my question would be, what can cause something like that.

AFF is working. Using the home key or END for stopping the animation.

What i don't do right now, i add or remove mods as i test but i don't necessarily reinstall AFF with the UAF patch. I know it says you should but, well...

There isn't anything overwriting really. So before i panic again maybe someone know what could cause that so i can fix it for the future.

Or a better question would be, how to add and remove mods without disturbing AAF Framework (incl. Patch).

Thank you so much

What do you mean with "not working"? What mods you have installed? ZEX skeleton? Need more information....

You can enable/disable mods by "unchecking box" in mod manager. 

On 1/26/2020 at 9:48 AM, hu4all said:

Hey I'm having a bug where during animations where I'm typically naked or companion is supposed to be but instead I equip the vault suit and the companion will equip the clothes they started with like caits corset. Anyone know what could cause this issue?

Did you ever find a solution? Same thing is happening to me. It will all work fine at the beginning of a playthrough and then eventually start doing this bug.

More info:

- If I trigger a "friendly" sex animation, like using AAF SEU, everyone strips just fine

- If I manually set up a scene using AAF wizard, everything is usually fine

- If I trigger an "aggressive" scene using AAF Violate, the attackers strip fine, and the PC strips and gets DD restraints added, but the doppelganger PC during the animation is wearing a vault suit instead of being nude. I can console select the doppelganger and do unequipall to temp fix it, but next scene will have the vault suit again. There is no vault suit in my PC's inventory when this happens; it's added by some other means.

If anyone knows what might be happening or how to fix it, I'm eager to hear.

EDIT: Thanks to EgoBallistic, I found out it's an issue with the Devious Devices integration. If you set DD to be applied after the violation scene rather than before, it should work much better.

Edited by MyOtherNameIsKnown
16 hours ago, deff_lv said:

What do you mean with "not working"? What mods you have installed? ZEX skeleton? Need more information....

You can enable/disable mods by "unchecking box" in mod manager. 

It was more of a general question what could cause it.

In my case, i just removed and reinstalled AAF and the patch and it works.

My question was along the line, if (for example) female is not in the animation but the man is, what could cause that behavior.

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 3:58 PM, datguyjack said:

Hi I'm in need of some help.

I followed the AAF manual guide, I got AAF, themes, animations and UAP but all sex that starts is just both actors standing inside each other and if I try to manually start a scene with the HOME key, it just says "061 no available Actors found within the scan range" 

I got zex 6.0, bodytalk and cbbe.

I am also using vortex.

Very confused and can't find an answer for it by googling. 

I had the same problem here, but the difference was that I was already using MO2.

• My AAF doesn't show any error codes, but when I interact with any of the npc, they just stand inside each other;
  • I toggle all the actions with Home, but the actors don't do anything;
  • Everything looks normal except for the fact that there are no animations playing;

It's not my first time using AAF.  I've been using it for years but this is new to me. I followed AAF manual guide, I got AAF, themes, animations and UAP, etc.

I've been searching the internet for many days but still haven't found a solution, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

18 hours ago, Lavier761 said:

I had the same problem here, but the difference was that I was already using MO2.

• My AAF doesn't show any error codes, but when I interact with any of the npc, they just stand inside each other;
  • I toggle all the actions with Home, but the actors don't do anything;
  • Everything looks normal except for the fact that there are no animations playing;

It's not my first time using AAF.  I've been using it for years but this is new to me. I followed AAF manual guide, I got AAF, themes, animations and UAP, etc.

I've been searching the internet for many days but still haven't found a solution, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

I found it, the Real Handcuffs is the reason.

I don't why but it simply made all my AAF animations disfonctioned. After disable it everything has backed to normal.

Hi. When starting an animation through any mod, my male PC always ends up in female position. I have noticed that when I start an animation through AAF itself, if I first choose my male PC and then a female NPC, PC ends up in female position. If I choose female npc first and then my male PC, the positions are correct. (That probably means that other mods choose my male PC first when initiating animations).

Can anyone please suggest me what could I do/try to fix this issue?

Edit: The first actor in animation being the "receiver" is correct. Looks like mods like Violate and SH always make PC to be receiver. Sad :(

Edited by Ewura
Question answered on Discord