On 1/30/2019 at 2:02 PM, darkon74slayer said:

so does that mean I have to reinstall everything?

or that one of the mods is conflicting?

this doesn't happen after sex, it constantly displays that message during it scan period.

The Sexual Harassment mod (with clothed approaches enabled) might be what's giving you that message.

Hi again, I have another minor issue I'm looking for some help fixing.

It seems that RSE Elements Vol3 Karma's nudity triggers are breaking any ongoing scenes.

I've had it break scenes triggered through AAF Sex Em Up, RSE Needs begging for sex or my character relieving themselves and also when using a shower (I have the compatibility patch installed as per AAF guide that's on hold).

By breaking, my character will engage in the scene for a few seconds, with or without partner. Then the nudity trigger will occur warning me that they are naked and may attract attention which will cause the character to stand up while any partner will continue the animation for however long is left on the timer. I have no control over the character but I can move the camera around until the scene times out and then everything returns to normal.

Currently i'm working around this by disabling nudity triggers in RSE Karma. 

Is this a load order issue or is something more going on?

As a side note, does anyone know of way to stop RSE from stripping outfits? I'm mainly using the vault tech slave suit and it seems a little silly to have it being removed then re equipped when its mostly naked anyway? 

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:23 PM, TopBunMan said:

Scratch that, animals don't even have dongs at all. Dogs have sheaths and all that, but no erections on any animals, and no flaccids on em either.

This was talked about in the last few pages.

6 hours ago, Smallfry20uk said:

Currently i'm working around this by disabling nudity triggers in RSE Karma. 

Is this a load order issue or is something more going on?

As a side note, does anyone know of way to stop RSE from stripping outfits? I'm mainly using the vault tech slave suit and it seems a little silly to have it being removed then re equipped when its mostly naked anyway? 

It might be an issue with the loadorder. Take a look into my guide (link in post #1).

For the stripping there should be an option in the MCM menu of RSE. 

On 2/4/2019 at 5:33 PM, Kythana said:

@calscks

When you say poses it might be a missing patch for the posepack(s).

but if there';s no AAF patch for a pose then the pose shouldn't appear in AAF menu, isn't it? the pose i'm using has AAF patch, but it isn't specifically on one pose index from one pose mod though, as it decides to happen randomly while switching between different pose indexes from different mods.

Greetings!  This is really great stuff.  Thank you so much putting so much effort into providing support for AAF.  You definitely have set the example for all modders.  If contributors would do just a fraction of this, it would make modding that much more fun.  Anyways, I went through your frequent bug lists and saw many familiar issues that I have encountered.  I was so hopeful that the issue I am having would have been there but no luck.  Or, at least I didn't see it as I admit I did go through all the posts. 

My issue is that my weapons will not work after running any AAF animations.  Specifically the "X" and "right-trigger" on my xbox controller simply stop functioning.    The only way to get them to work again is to quit to desktop, which is not a viable solution, obviously.   I'm not seeing any relevant papyrus errors or AAF errors (except for "Error: FPP Report: ..." which I appreciate the answer to that one!)

I am on a PC (windows 10) and I have all the latest updates to my mods, at least the important ones.  I will spare sending you my load-order since it has 255 but I pasted below my  "loverlabs" list of mods.   So I am encountering no known issues during gameplay and animations, but anytime I use AAF or AAF violate, my weapon-specific buttons cease to work.  If I remap buttons, I can use a weapon, but still not the "x" and "trigger".  I have tried every console command I could find including "dumpenableinputlayers" and "reset...", etc, etc.

My "Loverslab" bundle of fun mod list

*FPAttributes.esp
*Raider Pet.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*AAF_Prostitution.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*ZaZOut4.esp
*GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*AAF_Violate.esp

I don't know if my list is correct, but I've played around with this order alot and has been working for me (many thanks to @LeiTo

I am hoping this is a simple problem but it's beyond me as this is one of the very rare bugs that I haven't been able to find a solution on my own.  As you can see, I don't have an "unequip" mod for AAF so I just doing the default of stripping everything.  And my AAF folder is totally clean which one of my first attempts at resolving this.

I'd be happy to provide more details or even send you a short clip.  I appreciate any help and  thank you again for your helpful posts!

Fallout4 2_8_2019 8_08_09 PM_Moment.jpg

@dabuzzkiller

As i don't use a controller (and never will) i can't say if my idea will work… But your problem sounds a bit like the one i have with the movement of the camera. Aka it sadly never worked for me while using AAF. I know it is the settings for my keyboard, but i've been using my setup for so many years now that i don't want to change it for one game only.

I assume you got a similar problem there. Maybe you can setup different keys in Fallout and then remap the controller to use/trigger the 'new' keys you have just set in the game.

Btw. i'd also test the controller in a different game as it itself might be the cause of the problem. 

21 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@dabuzzkiller

As i don't use a controller (and never will) i can't say if my idea will work… But your problem sounds a bit like the one i have with the movement of the camera. Aka it sadly never worked for me while using AAF. I know it is the settings for my keyboard, but i've been using my setup for so many years now that i don't want to change it for one game only.

I assume you got a similar problem there. Maybe you can setup different keys in Fallout and then remap the controller to use/trigger the 'new' keys you have just set in the game.

Btw. i'd also test the controller in a different game as it itself might be the cause of the problem. 

Thanks for the idea, I have been thinking that this have something to do with my hotkeys mods and setup with MCM.  Gotta have hotkeys with a controllers but unfortunately it's pretty common that mods will conflict without any errors.   I got to know why you would never use a controller?    I could care less either way, of course, but you sound almost like you are against using controllers?  I'm so curious.   I started playing on an xbox, well, to be more specific, I started playing on an Atari 2600 and so I could not convert to a keyboard.  I tried it for awhile  but it gave me carpal-tunnel, even with a gaming keyboard.  ?

Anyways, unfortunately there isn't a whole of support for controllers on Fallout (for PC) during runtime and not any interesting mods.   Random fact, there are only 2 console commands out 500+ available on the PC for F04 that indirectly pertain to gamepads or controllers.

Thanks again for your help!  

This is a picture of me and my brothers...my dad worked at Atari...

image.jpeg.6a8504d72a9eadd158de42d682026411.jpeg

@dabuzzkiller

Well. i've been using keyboard and mouse for quite some time now and never owned a console. Some friends of mine own one so i had the chance to play around a bit, but for me the controllers simply feel inprecise and somewhat sluggish. Getting headshots with a mouse is easy for me - but almost impossible with a controller. 

52 minutes ago, Kythana said:

@dabuzzkiller

Well. i've been using keyboard and mouse for quite some time now and never owned a console. Some friends of mine own one so i had the chance to play around a bit, but for me the controllers simply feel inprecise and somewhat sluggish. Getting headshots with a mouse is easy for me - but almost impossible with a controller. 

Makes alot of sense to me!  People tend to do what they excel at.   I keep laughing at your post as I am so far off from headshots on a keyboard, but I imagine it's similar for you on a controller...Take care!

So I had to do a reinstall and I now got this. Not sure how to get rid of it. 

20190210203930_1.jpg.edb365694f64981226ce43b1880267e8.jpg

I probably messed up my load order too... 

*DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*TrueStormsFO4.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*Snap'n Build.esm
*Servitron.esm
*SimSettlements.esm
*AAF.esm
*Yagisan_SSSL_Red_Rocket_Settlements.esl
*Yagisan_SSSL_Quick_Fill_Settlements.esl
*CROSS_CryoLance.esp